Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Magic the Gathering Thread XXIV: *Slaps Roof* This Thread Can Hold So Many Chand

Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
    You see, Sorin thought he returned home to Innistrad. Instead, it was a cunning ruse by Valki (who is secretly Nahiri in disguise). Sorin (who is secretly Domri Rade in disguise) is going to get a rude shock when he runs into Tibalt (who is Tibalt in disguise) on his way to do Important Gruul Vampire Things, like making a new Avacyn (who will be played by Gerrard). Meanwhile, Niko Aris is secretly glad that their long-con of being Nicol Bolas is over, and Tyvar is completely oblivious to all of this.

Welcome to the multiverse, son daughter kid dragon you know what? Screw it.
    Cool, Gerrard's coming back. I miss him and his generic good guy ways with his really lackluster card.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Magic the Gathering Thread XXIV: *Slaps Roof* This Thread Can Hold So Many Chand

Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
    You see, Sorin thought he returned home to Innistrad. Instead, it was a cunning ruse by Valki (who is secretly Nahiri in disguise). Sorin (who is secretly Domri Rade in disguise) is going to get a rude shock when he runs into Tibalt (who is Tibalt in disguise) on his way to do Important Gruul Vampire Things, like making a new Avacyn (who will be played by Gerrard). Meanwhile, Niko Aris is secretly glad that their long-con of being Nicol Bolas is over, and Tyvar is completely oblivious to all of this.

Welcome to the multiverse, son daughter kid dragon you know what? Screw it.
    This would be my favorite of all plots ever. Like a scene out of Dr. Mcninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Troll in the Playground

I have designed an extremely niche custom card for the incredibly rare overlap of "playing for ante" + "Supervillain Rumble format" + "allowing custom cards in the first place"

Spoiler
    Show
    Behind it All

Scheme

Remove Behind it All from your Scheme Deck before playing if you're not playing for ante.

Gain control of up to one target enchantment.

Choose up to one target opponent who has one or more emblems. That player loses one of those emblems of your choice and you gain an emblem with the same text.

Gain ownership of up to one target Ongoing Scheme.

I had to do it that way because Schemes technically don't have controllers.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2021-01-14 at 07:48 PM.
    Spoiler: Previous avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm.
    Explanation here.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Barbarian in the Playground

By the way, how long has Tyvar been a 'walker? Because if his spark had ignited before like a year ago, he would have been part of the War of the Spark, and DEFINITELY would have known. Heck, Teyo felt the beacon even before igniting.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    By the way, how long has Tyvar been a 'walker? Because if his spark had ignited before like a year ago, he would have been part of the War of the Spark, and DEFINITELY would have known. Heck, Teyo felt the beacon even before igniting.
    The general understanding is that not every walker and potential walker was included in the Beacon. Garruk wasn't for example, since he'd kill too many of the walkers himself.

Based on his wording, Tyvar has been a walker for probably like, a couple months at most.

Ray 01 avatar by Pinkhaired August. C U S T O M!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.