Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 955
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Lol, good luck to you Krog, Soz, Skimbibble and Skog.. At least you have at least six wolves with you, that's gotta help. If they're willing to go toe to toe with these things, that is, lol.

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Stevesciguy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In your base
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Giant lobster things... I don't know if my axe is good enough

    Halp

    Avatar kindly provided by TinyMushroom!

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Jul 2016

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    And I think we have the slowest-witted party in history.

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Their initiative: (1d20-1)[15] .. which I should have rolled long ago, but now I'm going to claim I held off to build suspense =)

    The roller code is terrible to type out on this tablet.

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    (On the Island)

    Is there anything here that is specific enough (the lights, the island itself, the altar, the architecture, etc) that bardic knowledge would be able to explain

    Spoiler: Bardic knowledge and Spot checks
    Show

    Bardic Knowledge (disregard if there is nothing applicable)(1d20+3)[21]
    Spot (1d20-1)[3]

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Sorry about the delay ... we went all the way to Paris, then I got sick, and we went all the way back to Copenhagen.

    The combat on the shore is not a surprise, so I'd like positioning from the gobbo's there (and the wolves). If you need an idea of terrain, the shore is only 40 feet wide where you stand - with water on the one side, and trees on the other. The lobster guys are slow movers, you can tell.

    I'll post for the island right now.

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Without getting any nearer, Plink would like to cast Detect Magic, and visually scour the area looking for anything out of the ordinary in the area of the bodies, checking in all directions. Pressure plates, symbols or script, odd patterns, commonalities between the bodies (did they lay down and go to sleep, did they collapse, is there an area around the edges in which there are no bodies? Is there a way to climb up on the bannister and go around the stair landing? Things like that. As a trapmaker, he has conceived traps that blow darts, or poisonous gasses, so he's looking for holes or apertures as well.


    Going to make a few rolls, disregard any that aren't needed.
    Spoiler: Plink tries his Sherlock Holmes impression
    Show

    Search (1d20+2)[19]
    Spot (1d20-1)[13]
    Decipher Script (1d20+3)[11]
    Bardic Knowledge (1d20+3)[8]
    Spellcraft (1d20+2)[7]


  8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    I just wanted to say that ... this:

    Quote Originally Posted by pife View Post

    Search [roll0]
    Spot [roll1]
    Decipher Script [roll2]
    Bardic Knowledge [roll3]
    Spellcraft [roll4]
    ... is perfect! Roll all the rolls at once. I'll pick and chose at my leisure, and ignore what isn't relevant.

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    I wonder why Mage Hand won't let you pick up a "magical" unattended object of less than 5 pounds, lol. Would have made getting that shortbow a snap, lol.

    Plink is now seriously considering using his oil to burn this entire place to the ground when he leaves though.. This place is DANGEROUS

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by pife View Post
    I wonder why Mage Hand won't let you pick up a "magical" unattended object of less than 5 pounds, lol. Would have made getting that shortbow a snap, lol.

    Plink is now seriously considering using his oil to burn this entire place to the ground when he leaves though.. This place is DANGEROUS
    I have considered just dumping the less friendly spiders on this island while keeping the ones that are somewhat trainable, theyíll get stuck in soon enough and anyone living here can sort the rest out themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

    Oh well, it should still be fun.

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    That would also be able to tell us (if we monitored it), if this trap works on vermin. Assuming we aren't able to get past it ourselves.

    But how would we get the less friendly spiders to come two days into the wilderness without attacking us?
    Last edited by pife; 2019-08-11 at 01:07 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by pife View Post
    That would also be able to tell us (if we monitored it), if this trap works on vermin. Assuming we aren't able to get past it ourselves.

    But how would we get the less friendly spiders to come two days into the wilderness without attacking us?
    Promise them a place they can hunt and despoil without limits and intimidate them into staying in line until them. Possibly also with the help of Silkwhisper and any other spiders that are more LE than CE. Hekx, also plans to learn spandrel next level which might help.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

    Oh well, it should still be fun.

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
    Promise them a place they can hunt and despoil without limits and intimidate them into staying in line until them. Possibly also with the help of Silkwhisper and any other spiders that are more LE than CE. Hekx, also plans to learn spandrel next level which might help.
    That... could definitely work.

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Maybe ... try to not confuse this particular obstacle with something it isn't. Sure, it's deadly in it's way, but it's also something that can be bypassed with a bit of inventive thinking. I know of at least one sure-fire (but not risk free) way to pass it at will, and I'm sure you can come up with more.

    Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
    Promise them a place they can hunt and despoil without limits and intimidate them into staying in line until them. Possibly also with the help of Silkwhisper and any other spiders that are more LE than CE. Hekx, also plans to learn spandrel next level which might help.
    The language of the spiders is Spindrel. Derived from .. spinning? I'm not convinced spiders actually spin their silk, I'm reasonably sure they just secrete it ready-made - but then on the other hand, I'm sure humans coined the name of the language, not the spiders themselves.

    Also ... I will have these records reflect that I've never guaranteed the undying loyalty of any intelligent hench-creature. I will submit that it'll take unusual circumstances for me to have a named companion creature turn on it's (supposed) best friend/lunch.

    (You may take this as an indicator that naming things will make them less likely to explode in your faces)

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    I mean my first thought is trying to go in with enough total cover to block any line of effect, but 5atís offering with magic that doesnít seem to leave any marks. I reckon we could pull this off with some regular goblins to test theories on but I donít want to risk any PCís without an ironclad plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

    Oh well, it should still be fun.

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
    I mean my first thought is trying to go in with enough total cover to block any line of effect, but 5atís offering with magic that doesnít seem to leave any marks. I reckon we could pull this off with some regular goblins to test theories on but I donít want to risk any PCís without an ironclad plan.
    Heh .. I'm tremendously pleased with the level of trepidation this is causing. I just don't want to leave anyone with the impression that I've designed some sort of over-the-top, unbeatable death trap.

    Me? I'd grab a human child walking in the woods, push the little bugger in there - see what happens. Of course, now that I've said that, finding one will be so much harder. Was that one of your ideas? Because then I apologize =D

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Well geez, you never mentioned randomly wandering human children. lol.

    FYI, I find it morbidly humorous that the three of us are up here trying to think our way through this trap, while the rest of the gang are basically fighting for their lives.

    If we want to see if it reacts to all life forms, we could catch and toss a fish into the area.
    For that matter, we could try to see if there are an inordinate number of dead insects in the target area, but I think that, were that the case, Kaptain Keen would have already mentioned it. (although I could be wrong).

    since there are no obvious injuries, one "could" assume that it's a gas trap.. And that holding one's breath could defeat it. But, that's a big if for a 1HD character with crappy saves, lol.

    Kaptain Keen-- Can you describe what lies around and beyond where the bodies were?

    Oh, and temporarily, Hexz, what do you think about having Gibs and I take a Healing potion each, you take the other two potions, and if Gibs would use the shortbow, giving it to him. Otherwise, Plink would like to take it to gift it to one of the other warriors in the tribe. (Skog, Skimbibble or Krog come to mind). Y'know, whichever of them survives the attack of the lobstermen.

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Jopustopin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Gibs will greedily take any magic items offered to him. I'll try to get a post up tonight. Love the game so far
    Last edited by Jopustopin; 2019-08-12 at 12:37 PM.
    If I could play dungeons & dragons with only four books: MM I, DMG, PHB, & ToB
    Dragon Shaman Handbook. Fighter Fix.
    Camel's Handbook

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by pife View Post
    If we want to see if it reacts to all life forms, we could catch and toss a fish into the area.
    For that matter, we could try to see if there are an inordinate number of dead insects in the target area, but I think that, were that the case, Kaptain Keen would have already mentioned it. (although I could be wrong).

    since there are no obvious injuries, one "could" assume that it's a gas trap.. And that holding one's breath could defeat it. But, that's a big if for a 1HD character with crappy saves, lol.

    Kaptain Keen-- Can you describe what lies around and beyond where the bodies were?

    Oh, and temporarily, Hexz, what do you think about having Gibs and I take a Healing potion each, you take the other two potions, and if Gibs would use the shortbow, giving it to him. Otherwise, Plink would like to take it to gift it to one of the other warriors in the tribe. (Skog, Skimbibble or Krog come to mind). Y'know, whichever of them survives the attack of the lobstermen.
    Say you toss in a fish - it'll gasp for air awhile, then die. Throw in a beetle, it'll do what beetles do. If you continue along this line of reasoning, you'll figure .. it doesn't affect animals.

    I promise - do it right and there's no risk of failure. If you capture enough human children, you can experiment ... ok, you: Hold your breath! You, crawl on your belly. You: Hold this parchment with elven writing up in front of you! And some goblin in the back calls out 'but we don't even know what that means', while the rest shush at him.

    Seriously ... I don't hate kids - I promise. Bad joke. Bad Keen. I'll hurl myself off a bridge in shame (a small one - I'm not terribly ashamed, and I wouldn't want to accidentally hurt myself).

    Um, yes - there's not much to say. The trees are pretty dense, there's a paved little path among them that winds off and disappears. It has little lights at intervals, which are lit, but sort of easy to miss in the swirls of other lights drifting among the boughs.

    With regards to the lobster guys, I still need positioning. I could just assume you've placed the wolves in front, to be charged by them, but I feel you should be making that decision yourselves.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-08-12 at 01:14 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by pife View Post
    Well geez, you never mentioned randomly wandering human children. lol.

    FYI, I find it morbidly humorous that the three of us are up here trying to think our way through this trap, while the rest of the gang are basically fighting for their lives.

    If we want to see if it reacts to all life forms, we could catch and toss a fish into the area.
    For that matter, we could try to see if there are an inordinate number of dead insects in the target area, but I think that, were that the case, Kaptain Keen would have already mentioned it. (although I could be wrong).

    since there are no obvious injuries, one "could" assume that it's a gas trap.. And that holding one's breath could defeat it. But, that's a big if for a 1HD character with crappy saves, lol.

    Kaptain Keen-- Can you describe what lies around and beyond where the bodies were?

    Oh, and temporarily, Hexz, what do you think about having Gibs and I take a Healing potion each, you take the other two potions, and if Gibs would use the shortbow, giving it to him. Otherwise, Plink would like to take it to gift it to one of the other warriors in the tribe. (Skog, Skimbibble or Krog come to mind). Y'know, whichever of them survives the attack of the lobstermen.
    The lack of animals (and elves? are there any elf bones in the pile?) to me means that itís likelier to be cleverly targeted magic. But the only visible magic is illusion and Iím not sure if thereís any illusion magic that does it. It could also theoretically be misleading but thatís probably a little to much paranoia. Iím tempted just to see if we can borrow an undead from smoke lady and get it to do loooting but aimdonít want to owe any more favours. Itís not impossible that all the magic does is keep them in place until they die of hunger or thirst but Iím not prepared to risk that.

    Really, until we have at least one disposable test subject Iíd prefer to err on the side of caution. Iím sure we can get one of the disloyal goblins to try and prove thier devotion.
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2019-08-12 at 02:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

    Oh well, it should still be fun.

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
    The lack of animals (and elves? are there any elf bones in the pile?) to me means that itís likelier to be cleverly targeted magic. But the only visible magic is illusion and Iím not sure if thereís any illusion magic that does it. It could also theoretically be misleading but thatís probably a little to much paranoia. Iím tempted just to see if we can borrow an undead from smoke lady and get it to do loooting but aimdonít want to owe any more favours. Itís not impossible that all the magic does is keep them in place until they die of hunger or thirst but Iím not prepared to risk that.

    Really, until we have at least one disposable test subject Iíd prefer to err on the side of caution. Iím sure we can get one of the disloyal goblins to try and prove thier devotion.
    I mean ... ok, here's what:

    Plink, Bardic Knowledge, Elves: (1d20+3)[18]

    Plink says: Among the humans, who all but rule the world, the elves are considered .. well, there is some debate.

    Some say they never even existed, that they are just a fantasy - that no race could be as powerful and wonderful and magical as the elves are said to be. That does leave the question of the 'half-elves' - who definitely do exist, but what real proof do we really have of their ancient ancestors being 'elves'. Pah, humbug, say this faction, the 'elves of old' are nothing but old wives tales.

    Another faction say the elves are either extinct - or they up and left .. all of them. This faction will claim that no elves exist anywhere in the world anymore, and the remnants of their ancient and forgotten culture are all that remain. No one seems to agree on when they left, or whether they all left at the same time. Or died, that is. But it's clear that what elf blood still courses through the veins of the half elves has been thinned out over quite some generations.

    Finally, there are rumors. Plink has heard names whispered, of Ephiscoban the Frost Elf, and of Phael thal AmunŽ, The Watcher, and possibly a third, somewhere in the world. The very last of the elves. Possibly.

    Whether Plink actually believes any of the above, or has some further theory of his own, is entirely up to him. But these things are what's said among humans about what happened to the elves, and the humans have knowledge of most corners of the world.

    About the other thing: Animals are unintelligent, and so fly under certain types of 'radar'.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2019-08-12 at 02:40 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptin Keen View Post
    I mean ... ok, here's what:

    Plink, Bardic Knowledge, Elves: [roll0]

    Plink says: Among the humans, who all but rule the world, the elves are considered .. well, there is some debate.

    Some say they never even existed, that they are just a fantasy - that no race could be as powerful and wonderful and magical as the elves are said to be. That does leave the question of the 'half-elves' - who definitely do exist, but what real proof do we really have of their ancient ancestors being 'elves'. Pah, humbug, say this faction, the 'elves of old' are nothing but old wives tales.

    Another faction say the elves are either extinct - or they up and left .. all of them. This faction will claim that no elves exist anywhere in the world anymore, and the remnants of their ancient and forgotten culture are all that remain. No one seems to agree on when they left, or whether they all left at the same time. Or died, that is. But it's clear that what elf blood still courses through the veins of the half elves has been thinned out over quite some generations.

    Finally, there are rumors. Plink has heard names whispered, of Ephiscoban the Frost Elf, and of Phael thal AmunŽ, The Watcher, and possibly a third, somewhere in the world. The very last of the elves. Possibly.

    Whether Plink actually believes any of the above, or has some further theory of his own, is entirely up to him. But these things are what's said among humans about what happened to the elves, and the humans have knowledge of most corners of the world.

    About the other thing: Animals are unintelligent, and so fly under certain types of 'radar'.
    So no elven corpses is onvious then, got it. Also cool world lore, any other major fantasy themes being subverted that we would know about?

    Ah, so just to clarify has the elven pantheon been picked up by thier half elven descendants to some extent or is it a largely extinct religion providing definitive proof that itís ancient?

    OK. New plan, We run off and fight something until I level up, (so close!, are we sure that exploration/ looting XP to the time of 150 isnít a thing?) then we take a nap and I prep detect magic again. We send Silkwhisper and Ribbi my frog Familiar past the line. Both being animals they fly beneath the radar. I tell Silkwhisper to pick up objects that Ribbi picks out. I cast detect magic and share spells so Ribbi can also detect magic. Silkwhisper runs for one minute towards any impressive looking buildings and Ribbi points out anything magical for them to collect and bring back for identification, we repeat four times. We go loot the barrows. We come back with expendables and use them to figure out how it works.

    Any objections?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

    Oh well, it should still be fun.

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    I'm good with it. Sounds reasonable. Hope your frog's familiar intelligence doesn't trigger the trap. (if it's keyed to creature type, you're safe, if it's keyed to intelligence somehow, could be bad).

    Although.. Does a frog familiar become a magical beast?

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
    Also cool world lore, any other major fantasy themes being subverted that we would know about?

    Ah, so just to clarify has the elven pantheon been picked up by thier half elven descendants to some extent or is it a largely extinct religion providing definitive proof that itís ancient?
    Thanks =D

    Worry about dwarves. Unlike elves, they're definitely around, and they're not your fat, jolly beer swillers. Other races you could potentially encounter, that might not fit the expected norm, include gnolls and ghouls - there are a few home brew monsters. Other than that, you should be on fairly even ground. I try to stay inside a framework largely reminiscent of the rules, even if the rules of this game are a sprawling, labyrinthine affair.

    It's difficult to say, with the elven deities. Where did they go, when all of their worshippers - went away (as far as we know)? To answer your question, the remaining elf blooded mortals do cling to some of the tenets of the old faith, but it's ... somewhat uncertain whether the gods in question really give much of a damn. If you find a half elf, you can ask =D

    I should elaborate on the dwarves. Goblins would know about them, they live in the same kinds of places. The dwarves are a troubled race, industrious and brilliant, but also surly, greedy, untrusting and uncooperative. Without an outside common enemy, they may splinter into increasingly tiny factions, succumb to paranoia, war among themselves. They delve deep, and not just in terms of roots of the mountains. It isn't coal or steam driving their absurd apparatus, and their deepest tunnels are not below, but .. beyond.

    Old dwarves tend to be more than a little loose in the fittings. And dwarves, like elves, aren't really counted among the mortal races. It's not that they necessarily live forever, it's just that while time may age them, age isn't so much about growing decrepit and eventually dying as it's about a type of distancing. Maybe a turning away, or towards. Losing one type of focus, and gaining another.

    In general, just imagine wild bears and gleaming eyes hard as ingots, and a tireless babbling of theorems discoveries and deeper workings and final outcomes and proof! Maybe the occasional breathless mad cackle.

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Over there!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Hi guys, I'm sorry but I have had one heck of a week and couldn't keep up and I am having trouble finding where to start again in the thread. Last I checked half of the party was about to boat over the river?
    GNU Terry Pratchett

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDMMk3 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm sorry but I have had one heck of a week and couldn't keep up and I am having trouble finding where to start again in the thread. Last I checked half of the party was about to boat over the river?
    Right now I think youíre watching three large crustacean monstrosities come up on the bank out of the lake.. You have time to call out and you should say the position of you and your wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

    Oh well, it should still be fun.

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Over there!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Oh. The back. I have a bow after all.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Ok, since no one else seems willing to yield their positions, I'm going with my expectations. You're goblins, ergo you're cowards (well hopefully), ergo wolves are in front. Prepare to be walking home :p

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Notes:

    On crustaceans: I have no idea if they're actually chitin or not. They have exoskeletons, and they're related to insects, and that's all I know. So I'm just assuming.

    Positioning: You're now placed as a line of wolves, with a line of goblins behind. You're welcome to be mounted on a wolf, is such is your fancy.

    Food: Wonder if they taste good. There would be a lot of nice lobster meat on one of these guys.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Over there!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Tribe! 3.5 goblin only with GGM (General Goblin Management) OOC

    Innit roll probably needed... (d20+4)[14]

    Also, are these animals or vermin?
    Last edited by Evil DM Mark3; 2019-08-13 at 09:18 AM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •