New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1506
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Hero Academia 3: Villainous Interlude

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Honestly one of their less controversial fights. everyone knows Naruto is higher powered, and logically speaking the All-Might used is past his prime and only using embers of OFA's power while Might Guy using the Gates meaning he either dies or is crippled for life. So no matter what the outcome of the fight, everyone losses, because either All Might expends all his power defeating Might Guy and thus easily killed by a villain or Might Guy wins and dies shortly afterwards. the only third possibility is that Might Guy kills All Might without dying, where if the MHA world hears of immediately starts panicking because Symbol of Peace is gone and Might Guy being a good guy would probably be devastated at what he did to screw up another world's source of hope and protection. So. there is no real winner in that fight. at all. just pyrrhic victories all around.
    They have done draws before. This should have been one.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Colossus in the Playground

Rock lee is far more of a fanboy than Izuku. Izuku starts out being an equal fanboy, from designing his costume to have those rabbit ears (all mights hair) to using the same smash attacks right up until he figures out he has legs too and his feet can take more power than his arms which are on the verge of being crippled. Izuku still uses all might as an example, but he doesnt copy him entirely. Rock lee devotes himself to being just like gai sensei. The only man to treat him seriously and show him how he can be strong. He dresses like him, has his hair like him, copies his exact style, literally writes down everything gai says as gospel.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ettin in the Playground

Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Its setup for the heroes... but doomed to fail without the main character there. I just hope they can find some weakness or something and that their efforts wont be in naught.

=======

Spoiler: How to Play Ochako Uraraka in Dungeons & Dragons (My Hero Academia Build for D&D 5e)
    Show

Spoiler: My comments on this Uravity build
    Show

The build is awesome for Ochako! There isn't much I would change, except I would give her Counterspell at her level 5 or Sorcerer... and then at level 6 and 7, I would be giving her one rank of Fighter and Monk to represent her training during her work study. I would NOT give her the Fly spell BEFORE her work study lol

But that's a minor nitpick. really love the build

And as a bonus... I know its not as interesting but I managed to improve my Tokoyami build, improved on Tulok version!

Spoiler: TL/DR: Warlock 8 (Undead patreon, VERY important!) // Sorcerer (shadow magic) 4 and Monk (Astral Self) 8 ranks
    Show

Tokoyami
    Race : Variant Human
    Stats gained : (+1 Cha, + 1 Dex)
    Feat gained : Spell Sniper (with Thorn Whip cantrip, roleplayed as Dark Shadow Arm trying to grab you)
    Skill Gained : Perception
    Background (City Watch fit the heroes of MHA the most): Athletics and Insight

Stats (total at level 1):

Strenght 8, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 16

LEVELS:

Level 1: Warlock (lvl.1)
    Save Proficiency : Wisdom and Charisma
    Skill trained: Arcana, Intimidation
    Otherworldly Patron (Undead if the DM allows it as it was in Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. Take Fiend otherwise but trust me, its not as fitting)
    Pact Magic : Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Mage hand /// Lvl.1 spells: Arms of Hadar, Hex

Level 2: Sorcerer (lvl.1)
    Sorcerous Origin (Shadow Magic) //Eyes in the Dark, Strenght of the Grave
    Spellcasting: Chill Touch, Gust, Message, Mind Sliver // Shield, Mage Armor

Level 3: Warlock (lvl.2)
    Eldritch Invocations (Agonizing Blast, Repelling Blast)
    +1 spell: Expeditious Retreat (To be eventually able to keep up with Hawk even on the ground)

Level 4: Warlock (lvl.3)
    Pact Boon (pact of chains - Not the most powerful for the build but the most flavorful! An early Dark Shadow !)
    +1 Spell: Hold Person.

Level 5: Warlock (lvl.4)
    Ability Improvement (+1 Dex, +1 Wis)
    +1 spell: Darkness

Level 6 : Monk
    Unarmored Defense, Martial Art

Level 7: Sorcerer (lvl.2)
    Font of Magic
    Spells: Feather Fall

Level 8: Warlock (lvl.5)
    Eldritch Incantation: Gift of the Ever-Living Ones (The only incantation from the pact of chain that doesnt go against Tokoyami character. If you are helped by your party healer, you are quite the beast)

+1 Spell: Counterspell

Level 9: Warlock (lvl.6)
    Otherworldly Patron feature
    +1 spell: Fly

Level 10: Monk
    Unarmored Mouvement, Ki

Level 11 : Monk
    Monastery Tradition (Astral Self- Arms of the Astral Self) = It does combined with your Form of Dread features at level 6 of Warlock !)
    Deflect Missile

Level 12 : Warlock (lvl.7)
    +1 spell : Summon Greater Demon
    +1 Incantation : Eldritch Mind (yes, both Dark Shadow spell and the way to resist losing concentration increase at the same level. Because even if flavorful to use that spell, its annoying when you fail the saving throw you need to make EACH TURN. But now the chance are lower for it to happen)

Level 13 : Warlock (lvl.8)
    +1 spell : Remove Curse (You are a fan of sword and it assure those you give sword too wont be given cursed sword by accident)
    Ability Improuvement (+2 Cha)

Level 14 : Monk (lvl.4)
    Ability Improvement (+2 Cha)
    Slow Fall
    And take the Optional (Quickened Healing). Useful with your incantations and assuring you dont die.

Level 15 : Sorcerer (lvl.3)
    Metamagic : Extended Spell and Quickened Spell
    +1 Spell : Enlarge/Reduce Size

Level 16 : Sorcerer
    +1 Feat : Tough
    +1 Spell : Knock

And the rest as Monk (Astral Self). Boost your Dexterity at level 20.

Spoiler: And finally some explination for those who actually care about my Tokoyami 2.0 build
    Show

I REALLY wanted to incorporate some ranks of Monk (Astral Self Way) into Tulok build as some of the spells he picked doesnt fit Tokoyami.

Fortunatly, Eldritch Blast is a staple in this build and his main way to do damage. That's why Agonizing Blast and Repelling Blast were took early to protect him from melee character. As before, an early level of Sorcerer at level 2 give him Mage Armor and Shield spell and they both are regain with short rest now so that will be fine to protect him.

A early level of Monk at level 6 boost his AC by two points, helping him stay safe. I feel itsthe most safe way to start your Monk level at level 6 without losing too much as you just got your stat boost at level 5 and arent losing much in term of progression at that point.

But once you get Grave Touched at level 6, thanks to your Undead patreon, it really can represent both your melee AND your eldritch blast damage, increasing damage from both. So its thematic to get two ranks of Monk after that, you already got your two beams of Eldritch Blast at level 5 anyway.

So yeah, I tried to make the progression as smooth as possible for the build I wanted to make. Cheers!

Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-03-10 at 10:23 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ettin in the Playground

New Chapter, the next chapter after this one comes out in 2 weeks, and I did not post anything last week so you may be a chapter behind.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapt...emia?locale=en

Sidenote I love the April's Fool joke for 2022 (image below)

Spoiler: All Ball: You too can become a ball!
    Show
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2022-04-10 at 07:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1416

I think this week's chapter was really good! Hella body horror though.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Troll in the Playground

I feel like we are still in the big windup here, but it just keeps going and I just keep getting even more hype. Meanwhile Vigilantes seems to be closing in on it's ending and I have to say I really did not expect
    Spoiler
    Show
    Effectively the main villainous antagonist of the story to turn around and spend his last moments trolling All for One and Koichi simultaneously. I wonder again if the release timings for these are deliberate as well, since I'm feeling a distinct parallel in two giant fiery villains fueled by intense hate and a need for validation being central so closely together. At the very least I don't see Dabi deciding to let it all go and pass peacefully at the end so that will be an interesting contrast.
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

8. - Top - End - #1418

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    I feel like we are still in the big windup here, but it just keeps going and I just keep getting even more hype. Meanwhile Vigilantes seems to be closing in on it's ending and I have to say I really did not expect
    Spoiler
    Show
    Effectively the main villainous antagonist of the story to turn around and spend his last moments trolling All for One and Koichi simultaneously. I wonder again if the release timings for these are deliberate as well, since I'm feeling a distinct parallel in two giant fiery villains fueled by intense hate and a need for validation being central so closely together. At the very least I don't see Dabi deciding to let it all go and pass peacefully at the end so that will be an interesting contrast.
    I say this loving My Hero with all my heart, and some of My Hero's emotional moments being some of my favorite media of all time.

My Hero Vigilantes overall just... manages to nail it, harder and easier than the main series does. It's beautiful. I love Number 6, in his final moments, ripping one last ounce of self image and worth from his flickering embers. The comparison to Dabi is truly striking because it shows how similar they are; both too inflamed to truly be a servant to All For One. The tragic melancholy of 6 is palpable and a gorgeous contrast to Dabi fully throwing himself away with furious, unmitigated rage.

I have to imagine this was planned. It's too thematically consistent not to be. It also is Horikoshi doing the one thing it is impossible for manga to really do that cape comics in the west do all the time; having tie in books. While there is no true connection between these events and the main story, the thematic weight is sturdy as hell. And hell, "there is no true connection" is bull**** because Project Anon is absolutely the prototype phase of the Noumu that's just blatantly true. We are seeing the beginning of the end and the end of the beginning in parallel, all focused around that singular ideal; what does it mean to be a hero?

And of course 6 calling Koichi "my hero" is definitely going to be employed with Deku as well.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ettin in the Playground

It’s Back! Go Beyond The Golden Week

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapt...emia?locale=en
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2022-05-15 at 10:48 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Troll in the Playground

So Vigilantes is over. It was kind of funny being at an anime convention when it dropped too because a dozen of us just sort of went to go stand in a corner to read it and chat about it. Honestly, MHA still has it's ending to get through so I might be making this call a bit early but I think Vigilantes is just better at digging into the themes it wants to explore overall with it's more limited story and smaller cast. I do think that the questions I have about where the characters from it are now are even more pressing and frustrating though. I hope something is done there, because almost none of these people would be caught dead being bystanders during current event's in the main comic. Plus Naruhata feels like it would be poised to weather better then most places as well.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ettin in the Playground

New Chapter, stuff happens in the internal world and the external world in this battle of wills and generations.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-he...25?action=read

12. - Top - End - #1422

People who are fans of Jirou (me) are eating well the past two chapters. Next week is a hiatus and it leaves off on a pretty impactful moment... lets hope when we do get back, the blade has cut deep enough. Cause if it doesn't I think we're gonna see some dead children.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    People who are fans of Jirou (me) are eating well the past two chapters. Next week is a hiatus and it leaves off on a pretty impactful moment... lets hope when we do get back, the blade has cut deep enough. Cause if it doesn't I think we're gonna see some dead children.
    Touches the air, breathes "the future" and uses New Order新秩序ニューオーダー Nyū Ōdā? to prevent that outcome.

No Dead Children!

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm pretty sure we're not going to see any dead child, but I'm also pretty sure this was just stage one of the big battle... Can't wait to find out where this is going!

(And I'm still holding dear my pet theory that Shigaraki's the one who's going to actually kill AFO, and that will be the start of the True Final Battle).

(Actually, my true pet theory was Spinner taking AFO by surprise by coup-de-grace-ing him instead of helping him, in order to save Shigaraki. But I think I'm going to have to let go of that one, Spinner's arc seems directed in a completely different direction).
    Last edited by Cozzer; 2022-06-06 at 07:06 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzer View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're not going to see any dead child, but I'm also pretty sure this was just stage one of the big battle... Can't wait to find out where this is going!

(And I'm still holding dear my pet theory that Shigaraki's the one who's going to actually kill AFO, and that will be the start of the True Final Battle).

(Actually, my true pet theory was Spinner taking AFO by surprise by coup-de-grace-ing him instead of helping him, in order to save Shigaraki. But I think I'm going to have to let go of that one, Spinner's arc seems directed in a completely different direction).
    I thought Spinner would do that too, but I guess he (understandably) fell for the idea of being a genuine inspiration to other metamorph quirk havers. He is one of the villains I hope doesn't die because that's just sad.

I think this is the end, or close to it, for All for One's body... but his spirit will still exist, and Shigaraki will kill the spirit. That still relies on the idea that Hawks' and Jirou's combo attack cut deep enough to actually destroy the vital stuff for his life support. It feels like it did, but I'm still wary, especially given how... much, All for One is.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ettin in the Playground

I do not have any specifics on plot details, but I want there to be themes of Obsession and Haunting with AfO

Quote Originally Posted by Etymology of Obessed
    obsessed (adj.)
    mid-15c., obcessed, "tormented, obsessed," past-participle adjective from obsess. Originally especially "possessed" by a devil or fiend.
    Entries linking to obsessed

obsess (v.)
    c. 1500, "to besiege" (a sense now obsolete), from Latin obsessus, past participle of obsidere "watch closely; besiege, occupy; stay, remain, abide" literally "sit opposite to," from ob "against" (see ob-) + sedere "to sit," from PIE root *sed- (1) "to sit." Of evil spirits, "to haunt," from 1530s. The psychological senseof "to haunt as a fixed idea" developed gradually from 1880s and emerged 20c. The 1895 Century Dictionary has only the two senses "to besiege" (marked obsolete) and "to attack, vex, or plague from without."
    AfO is Tomura Shigarak father in one sense, but in other ways AfO is Tomura’s interloper, and AfO is obessed with his adopted son haunting the child like a ghost. AfO has called himself a Maō (魔王) a Demon King (also overlord, dark lord, archenemy of the hero are acceptable translations) wanting to Haunt the present and the past like some form of Mafia crime Lord handing out favors and gifts. Likewise AfO is like Hamlets ghost haunting childlike Tomura since the story begin.

If Toshinori was the Atlas of the world, holding it up as the Symbol of Peace than Tomura was the counterpart who was haunting the world like a ghost 👻 In sum I want more creepy horror monster 👹 stuff from AfO specifically with Ghost themes. If Tomura is a zombie, Dabi is a Frankenstein, Toga a vampire / doppelgänger who drinks blood, Spinner as the monster from the green lagoon, etc, etc then turn AfO into a ghost who haunts people as a spirit, a body jumper, a revenant who haunts the living.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Bugbear in the Playground

Latest chapter:

Spoiler
    Show
    Did AfO steal a quirk from the stolen bullet? How did he get access to it? When? The Mad Doc took it from Shigaraki, but he was arrested and the bullet was used on Eraserhead. This better be explained or it'll seem like a real ass pull.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ettin in the Playground

Is it cool to talk about chapter 357? I do not think it is Lurkmoar ... for chapter 357 is not "officially" released for another 10 hours in America with the Viz website.

But yeah in the morning I will explain "the plot hole" for most people forgot the finer details from 4 years ago. It is actually brilliant writting
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2022-06-26 at 01:35 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Is it cool to talk about chapter 357? I do not think it is Lurkmoar ... for chapter 357 is not "officially" released for another 10 hours in America with the Viz website.

But yeah in the morning I will explain "the plot hole" for most people forgot the finer details from 4 years ago. It is actually brilliant writting
    Of course it's ok. Always has been.

20. - Top - End - #1430

Some people prefer not to talk about a series until the official chapter release. This is an ongoing discussion with no real solution that satisfies everyone.

Anyway I've read this week's chapter and am curious what Ramza has to say, because while I don't remember any bullet being stolen cause it's been a long time, I also don't doubt he'd absolutely have access to them. Presumably he's going to try and use Eri's rewind to reverse the damage, and possibly risk overusing it and ending up erased, yeah?

The "I wonder what he's actually going to do" stuff aside, this chapter was great. Fantastic damn art!

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Ettin in the Playground

Explains Chapter 357 for it is now morning, just woke up, and the coffee needs to kick in

Spoiler: Chapter 357 but flashback to Chapter 158, 159, and 160.
    Show

For the people who do not remember, Chapter 158 which is occurring during Deku vs the Chimera / Kaiju fight in the sky with Kai…
    • In Chapter 158 we learn about the mouse virus theory for the origins of Quirks,
    • In Chapter 158 we learn that Kai created 3 different products with Eri’s quirk. A An inferior prototype to the Quirk destroying bullet. B The perfected quirk destroying “bullet” that was used on Mirio and Eraserhead. C The Serum that reverses B. It is important to Kai’s plan that both B and C exist and we are told thar B and C both exist.
    • In Chapter 159, the Police in the Van said the Confiscated the personal belongings of the eight precepts. This includes the quirk stealing bullets and a capsule not previously reported. The police do not know what the capsule is. My argument is that this unknown capsule is the serum that can undo the quirkstealing bullets which also uses Eri’s time altering powers but in a different way. The chapter ends with the League of Villians and Shigaraki showing up.
    • In Chapter 160 before the Police Car attack, Toga comments on the finished product (the quirk destroying Bullet) and the blood serum that reverses it for Toga is obsessed with blood. After the police car attack Shigaraki mentions he has confiscated two boxes and he does not know which one is the quirk destroying bullet but it is no matter. Shigaraki gloats and ends the chapter.
    • In Chapters 230 to 282 several times the Quirk Destroying Bullets are brought up, twice is unable to duplicate them. Eventually the Doctor duplicates them but most of the bullets were destroyed in the hospital raid, melted. Two remain one used on Eraserhead, and the other destroyed by Bakugou though the bullet was meant for Endeavor.

Notice this is a magic trick, like an illusionist / prestige would utilize. Introduce a dual concept and then misdirect your attention by the thing that feels more relevant and plot focused. We are giving all this details about the Quirk Destroying Bullet, how it is used on Mirio, the limits of the tech, how it can not be replicated, then it is replicated, how one can beat it by destroying the organ faster than it can destroy the quirk factor, etc.

Yet we forgot about the quirk restoring Serum with Chapter 160, and even then it’s existence is clouded in Subterfuge. There were two twin components but we forgot the one that seam like it could only heal and not hurt.

Well done Kohei Horikoshi with the writing, keep on bringing up a concept but in a way no one would ever expect.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Some people prefer not to talk about a series until the official chapter release. This is an ongoing discussion with no real solution that satisfies everyone.
    Sure there is. People that want to talk about it do so and people who don’t don’t click the spoiler boxes.
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2022-06-26 at 12:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So Toga kept the serum? Huh.

Reread the previous chapter, don't know how I failed to recognize that the person that died trying to save that girl in Endeavor's flash back was his own dad. Ouch.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ettin in the Playground

Older Chapters

Spoiler: Chapter 160
    Show
    The details I am talking about are "told" more than "shown." Toga tells us she knows two different types of Rewind items exist, she knows this and tells the reader. But it is not shown this relevant info it was a setup prior to the highway chase with exposition / dialogue.

We are shown Shigaraki with the Quirk Bullet case and he tells us there are actually two different items but one is in his hands.

Regardless Shigaraki in 160 does not care about details and all that for that is his younger personality.
    Shigaraki in the first 200 chapters before the League of Villians arc well his desire is other peoples desires, or him being frustrated / stopped by "the Others" intense desires of his own besides destroy just cause body dysphoria feelings where he itches or other forms of sensory being overwhelmed. Shigaraki by 160 is starting to gain his own desires but he is also being lead on a leash by his role models and so on.

Thus it is wonderful storytelling for Kai and Toga to mention the importance of two different items of rewind, the quirk destroying bullet and the serum. While Shigaraki only thinks in the most direct way for that is what his trauma, limited life experience, and quirk factor sets his cognition into autopilot. And this is good writing for it allows Shigaraki to grow and have his own later arcs, to develop as an antagonist.

If All Might lives for others, as a symbol, other peoples excessive joy, than Shigaraki hates All Might for that exact same reason for Shigaraki's dad forced his own values onto the child until the kid broke. Likewise the kid did not get his needs met by that toxic family.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Barbarian in the Playground

My theory regarding All for One: he's about to activate a copy of Eri's Quirk, fully aware that he's going to rewind himself into nothing. As he said, he's given up on this body and he's activating this plan because he's as good as dead anyways, which means this is a plan that's going to kill him (or, well, this body).

But since the rewind is gradual, he's going to pass through a phase where he's at his maximum power. He has lived for centuries, so the rewind will probably take more time than usual to kill him.

I have the feeling he's going to end up warping to where Gigantomachia is, then freeing the giant. It seems like the best thing he can do to inflict long-lasting damage to the Heroes' side.

26. - Top - End - #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzer View Post
    My theory regarding All for One: he's about to activate a copy of Eri's Quirk, fully aware that he's going to rewind himself into nothing. As he said, he's given up on this body and he's activating this plan because he's as good as dead anyways, which means this is a plan that's going to kill him (or, well, this body).

But since the rewind is gradual, he's going to pass through a phase where he's at his maximum power. He has lived for centuries, so the rewind will probably take more time than usual to kill him.

I have the feeling he's going to end up warping to where Gigantomachia is, then freeing the giant. It seems like the best thing he can do to inflict long-lasting damage to the Heroes' side.
    Theoretically, that would be doable for him. After all, we all got to see midoriya do something similar with eris quirk against chisaki where he went full out and kept the damage done to himself matching the speed of her rewind allowing him to go full saitama on chisaki without taking permanent damage. I could see him activating eris quirk, then a few others to maintain the burn at his peak power for a time. Eris quirk allowing him to use those dangerous quirks that have nasty recoil effects without risk because the backlash gets healed before he can feel it. Or even just ones that use heavy amounts of stamina then rewinding to refresh his energy levels.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

27. - Top - End - #1437

If anyone's interested, Team Four Star has an eight minute parody of My Hero season 2 up on their main channel.

Had a joke that I had to stop and think about for a minute, too, so...
    Last edited by Rater202; 2022-07-11 at 12:52 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ettin in the Playground

The Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite chapter is here, my angry boy is being dramatic 💥

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-he...48?action=read

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

New chapter out.

Spoiler
    Show

Soo.. holy &&%¤. I did -not- see this comming in Bakugo's redemption arc.
    All the signs seems to say he is done for. At least i dont think they have a healing quirk that can handle this?

And depressingly. It didnt even accomplish much by the look of it.

thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I may have broken down sobbing while waiting for my food at Sonic while reading this. Holy **** this is intense.