New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Fluff Discussion XVI: Where the Ordnance is Hand-Delivered!

Black Library are running another 'Amateur Submissions' gig starting on 19th October, and have published a small guide on their required theme: Warhammer Horror

I've just finished some gig work writing for a TTRPG company, so I'm all fired up to keep writing and this feels like something I can really get my teeth into. Might be time for me to dust off my original pitch of a group asteroid miners being slowly picked off by a single space-born creature that blends into the gothic architecture and it's black carapace is nigh-invisible in the darkness - the last survivor only escapes by blasting herself out into the void in an escape pod, leaving all her companions dead.

The working title is "Xenos".
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

2. - Top - End - #812
    Barbarian in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Fluff Discussion XVI: Where the Ordnance is Hand-Delivered!

I might give it another shot^^

I will use a different idea though, or at least a different encounter. No more things that might reveal a past best left mysterious.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Black Library are running another 'Amateur Submissions' gig starting on 19th October, and have published a small guide on their required theme: Warhammer Horror

I've just finished some gig work writing for a TTRPG company, so I'm all fired up to keep writing and this feels like something I can really get my teeth into. Might be time for me to dust off my original pitch of a group asteroid miners being slowly picked off by a single space-born creature that blends into the gothic architecture and it's black carapace is nigh-invisible in the darkness - the last survivor only escapes by blasting herself out into the void in an escape pod, leaving all her companions dead.

The working title is "Xenos".
    Sounds like the start of a franchise. You could make a sequel 'Xenos 2' and 'Xenos 3' then 'Xenos: Revivals, and a crossover Xenos vs. Hunter...

4. - Top - End - #814
    Troll in the Playground

Just know when to quit. When you get the idea for 'Xenos Compact' its time to STOP
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

5. - Top - End - #815
    Colossus in the Playground

New thread, since I think this one is past the Necro date.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show