Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony C: Friendship Carries On

Happy USA Thanksgiving, everypony!

I just popped in to let anyone interested know that River Horse has a Black Friday Sale going on Tails of Equestria products.

I was pretty impressed, there's more books in the line than I was aware of.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

2. - Top - End - #842
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I was pretty impressed, there's more books in the line than I was aware of.
    Huh, I didn't know this either. And why does Celestia have an eyepatch? Did I miss Pirate Day?

Thanksgiving was good. Watched most of the new Animaniacs. Oh is it ever so hilarious. The things they got past the censors...
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)

This is a thing that exists.

I am quite impressed that, while such a thing should have been done, that is was done physically, not just as fanart.

(And yes, I've been quiet, but mostly because Estee made a Discord and it gives me one more place to blither, as here is now so quiet.)

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

My grandmother fell and broke her hand this afternoon. It's one of these long bones called the metacarpals that are broken. I visited her to calm her down. She still insisted that she didn't want to go to the doctor this evening, instead she'd wait till tomorrow morning. So be it, it would be in vain to try to talk her off that. It's her hand that will heal worse from that. I just hope she'll stay calm and rest and keep her hand high as instructed, so the swelling doesn't get worse. She also insists on going to a private clinic tomorrow. My family booked a meeting, I'll be accompanying her. I think it's a hilariously stupid idea: private clinic traumatology is where all the people who have Covid but don't want to stay in a hospital with it will go if they have an injury, whereas the state hospital traumatology will merely have other random people with injuries. But again, it's grandmother's choice, so unless she changes her mind by tomorrow, private clinic it is.

Update 2020-12-01 14:26Z: Done. It wasn't a broken bone, only a dislocated joint luckily.
    Last edited by b_jonas; 2020-12-01 at 09:26 AM.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Firbolg in the Playground

I learned a long time ago not to bother arguing with elderly relatives. They've had decades to boost their Obstinacy stats.