New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony C: Friendship Carries On

I could never get into starfinder.

Mostly because it doesn't really have a sorcerer equivalent: The pathfinder source, which influenced the D&D sorcerer in the post 3 editions, was about cultivating mystical power in order to become something greater than what you were born as, be that a part dragon, an elemental giant, or what have you because of some non-human ancestry or mystical augmentation you had allowed you to start cultivating the magic in the first place.

A Science fantasy setting with space travel, aliens, magic and psionics seemingly being folded together at least partially, and forms of self augmentation that include using crystals containing magical energy and/or symbiosis with other organisms to enhance you basic most attributes and giving yourself discrete powers and natural weapons genetic enhancements and grafting specially cultivated biological organs to various parts of your body should be doubling down on the transhumanist class from the high-fantasy prequel, not overlooking it.

There should be a half-caster class that's just you using your own magic coupled with external enhancements to metamorphose into a beyond-mortal supernatural critter. I wanna evolve from a fragile bag of organs to an eldritch dragon adapted to survive in the vacuum of space, with wings just as adapted for swimming through the void as flying in an atmosphere, and able to obliterate all in my way by spewing forth a blast of magically enhanced stellar plasma damn it!
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post

Mostly because it doesn't really have a sorcerer equivalent: The pathfinder source, which influenced the D&D sorcerer in the post 3 editions, was about cultivating mystical power in order to become something greater than what you were born as, be that a part dragon, an elemental giant, or what have you because of some non-human ancestry or mystical augmentation you had allowed you to start cultivating the magic in the first place...
    Huh, that does seem like a missed opportunity.

I kinda wish that the sorcerer iterations in the systems I’ve played in (4e and 5e d&d) took the transhumanist route too: as is, the sorcerer is kinda boring for me. “You were born with magical powers for some reason,” uhh, yeah, cool, where do you go from there?

A caster who gained their power by experimenting on themself is a character I can actually image playing. I’ve never liked playing “the chosen one,” or some such: it always feels like that character kinda just got lucky at birth (though they may disagree about the “lucky” part).

And yeah, you can flavor a class however you like, sure, but reflavoring only goes so far.
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

3. - Top - End - #603
    Titan in the Playground

Mostly because it doesn't really have a sorcerer equivalent: The pathfinder source, which influenced the D&D sorcerer in the post 3 editions, was about cultivating mystical power in order to become something greater than what you were born as, be that a part dragon, an elemental giant, or what have you because of some non-human ancestry or mystical augmentation you had allowed you to start cultivating the magic in the first place.

A Science fantasy setting with space travel, aliens, magic and psionics seemingly being folded together at least partially, and forms of self augmentation that include using crystals containing magical energy and/or symbiosis with other organisms to enhance you basic most attributes and giving yourself discrete powers and natural weapons genetic enhancements and grafting specially cultivated biological organs to various parts of your body should be doubling down on the transhumanist class from the high-fantasy prequel, not overlooking it.

There should be a half-caster class that's just you using your own magic coupled with external enhancements to metamorphose into a beyond-mortal supernatural critter. I wanna evolve from a fragile bag of organs to an eldritch dragon adapted to survive in the vacuum of space, with wings just as adapted for swimming through the void as flying in an atmosphere, and able to obliterate all in my way by spewing forth a blast of magically enhanced stellar plasma damn it!
    Starfinder is critically short of classes, and it offering default watered-down archtypes was a good substitute. Our first starfinder party has already got almost every one of the classes (and mystic was negated because it's aeful and only any use as a healbot - but which Starfinder seems to then expect of you, given how INSANELY HIGH the Heal skill check DCs are (DC 35 for long-term care?!)

I was more than a little disappointed overall with Starfinder. I was expecting I to be as good as Pathfinder 1, but it more looks like they went towards the level of Star Wars Saga route (I opened that boo maybe once and aid "what a pile of crap" and went back to the previous D20 edition) where is was halfway to the next edition. Starfinder isn't that bad (nothing I've heard about PF2 makes me remotely interested (especially after JUST finishing 3.Aotrs), but it was certainly nowhere NEAR what I'd expected. I think I prefer it to 4E? Maybe? But not by much. The AP, is, granted, vastly better than 4E's were as I'd expect from Paizo, and that's even given we fracked it up quite badly...

4. - Top - End - #604
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHamsterBean View Post
    Heehee: nothing like a teenaged robot with attitude.
    My Life as a Teenaged Ponybot

Spoiler
    Show

This worked! Thank you very much for suggesting this: I would have never thought to try it.
    *takes notes for future avatar-linking projects*

So I was reading through the Starfinder SRD when I realized something funny about the shadow specialization (read: domain) of the Mystic (read: space cleric/druid) class: it basically lets you play as Nightmare Moon to an extent.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Also, the Solarian can be a disciple of Celestia in fluff, so now my version of 2045 Equestria has a church of them dedicated to Celestia.

Seems like something that could be homebrewed if it hasn't already. There aren't many classes, but I guess in space opera settings it isn't too big a deal. Reckon you could adapt PF1 classes to Starfinder if you wanted more. That's basically what Dragonstar did if I remember that old setting from eons ago. It was neat, but I felt it didn't go far enough to make it something truly interesting.

My disappointment with Starfinder were the vanilla races. They felt a bit bland. When I made the one attempt to run Starfinder for my local group, I created an entirely different list of alien races based on Star Control II and Master of Orion IV. Worked out MUCH better in my opinion.

Converting Starfinder to work as a pony cyberpunk setting wasn't difficult. Toss out the starship rules, refluff a few things, and viola! At the moment I'm revisiting my list of races because I feel like I could do better with the Crystal ponies. I have them as the big, naturally armored type (think Vesk from Starfinder) and I wonder if it's too bland. Probably is. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I was more than a little disappointed overall with Starfinder. I was expecting I to be as good as Pathfinder 1, but it more looks like they went towards the level of Star Wars Saga route (I opened that boo maybe once and aid "what a pile of crap" and went back to the previous D20 edition) where is was halfway to the next edition.
    Having played PF2, Starfinder does indeed fall between the designs of 1e and 2e pathfinder. I like the simplified mechanics for combat.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground

It's funny what gets to you, isnt it?

My sisters and family have been talking to the campsite at Abersoch (which is only opening to caravans this year) and are going to defer next year and Mum was wondering (as we booked together) whether we should not go this year as well and... I can't do anything at the moment, no wargames, no roleplaying, the printer's down, there won't be a panto this year and Nanny's gone. Not going to Abersoch like I have every year for the past 40 years, losing that tradition as well... I just can't. So we're going to Abersoch, just the three of us.

It frightens me how much merely the idea of not going shook me up so much.

We still might not be able to go, of course, if the Welsh authorieis decide not to let anyone come in from England - and of course this year being what it is...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2020-06-21 at 10:55 AM.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Colossus in the Playground

It's funny what gets to you, isnt it?

My sisters and family have been talking to the campsite at Abersoch (which is only opening to caravans this year) and are going to defer next year and Mum was wondering (as we booked together) whether we should not go this year as well and... I can't do anything at the moment, no wargames, no roleplaying, the printer's down, there won't be a panto this year and Nanny's gone. Not going to Abersoch like I have every year for the past 40 years, losing that tradition as well... I just can't. So we're going to Abersoch, just the three of us.

It frightens me how much merely the idea of not going shook me up so much.

We still might not be able to go, of course, if the Welsh authorieis decide not to let anyone come in from England - and of course this year being what it is...
    I understand exactly how you feel.

Four years after my father passed from lung cancer*, I had a fit when my mother threw out his briefcase.

It was empty. It was broken. And we didn't know the combination. It was completely useless to us. But it was his and it hurt to lose it.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Orc in the Playground

Edit: I hope you get to go to the campsite Commodore. :-(
    Here’s hoping the Welsh borders, while doing their best to ensure their people’s safety, are at least semipermeable...

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    My Life as a Teenaged Ponybot

Spoiler
    Show
    I wasn’t gonna say anything, but...
    (Probably should have expected someone would have caught that accidental reference )

Yeah, I noticed that too. Also, the Solarian can be a disciple of Celestia in fluff, so now my version of 2045 Equestria has a church of them dedicated to Celestia.
    Glad I’m not just imagining it!

The solarian would work well for Celestia’s devotees wouldn’t it. Kirin would probably have some affinity for a mass of incandescent plasma too, though you’d wonder how they would interpret all the mystical bits (they likely wouldn’t worship Celestia).

Converting Starfinder to work as a pony cyberpunk setting wasn't difficult. Toss out the starship rules, refluff a few things, and viola! At the moment I'm revisiting my list of races because I feel like I could do better with the Crystal ponies. I have them as the big, naturally armored type (think Vesk from Starfinder) and I wonder if it's too bland. Probably is. Hmm.
    Yeah, that can be a problem with big and tough types. Maybe add an option that allows them to leverage that endurance to overcome a non-combat problem a few times a day? (Substitute CON in certain skill checks perhaps?) Simply spitballing here.
    Last edited by BlueHamsterBean; 2020-06-21 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Failed my “spot post” check

8. - Top - End - #608

I wasn’t gonna say anything, but...
    I call them as I see them, so you don't have to!

Kirin would probably have some affinity for a mass of incandescent plasma too, though you’d wonder how they would interpret all the mystical bits (they likely wouldn’t worship Celestia).
    Kirin have the interesting ability of turning into the equivalent of a fire elemental and just burnanating everything they touch. It's like the barbarian rage, and since most things people love are flammable...

Yeah, that can be a problem with big and tough types. Maybe add an option that allows them to leverage that endurance to overcome a non-combat problem a few times a day? (Substitute CON in certain skill checks perhaps?) Simply spitballing here.
    I'll see what that can get me. Thanks! I think giving them something outside combat to work with is what is missing.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

9. - Top - End - #609
    Orc in the Playground

I call them as I see them, so you don't have to!
    And we are much the better for it. How our poor discarded media references and puns would suffer without you!

Kirin have the interesting ability of turning into the equivalent of a fire elemental and just burnanating everything they touch. It's like the barbarian rage, and since most things people love are flammable...
    Yeah, not your zippo lighter indeed! 0.0 The barbarian rage comparison is apt considering the source episode.

I did have a couple thoughts on the Kirin ignition ability in the Shadowtrot doc: at low levels, the charisma based hoof attacks are pretty neat, but at higher levels, it looks like they would be far better off using an advanced melee weapon instead (and could easily have the stats for it).
    I was thinking that maybe the hoof attacks could scale a bit to stay relevant? Not to the point of outclassing super rare items, but enough so that a player may still consider burning with rage every once and a while.

I appreciate that abilities like these are hard to balance...

I'll see what that can get me. Thanks! I think giving them something outside combat to work with is what is missing.
    No problem! Homebrewing is a lot of fun, and I probably have a little too much time on my hands at the moment.

Also, after thinking about it, a skill bonus of some sort might work better than a stat swap. It doesn’t depend on the character’s build that way.
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

10. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

So, just after I think I saved post-mission on BATTLETECH, the computer abruptly shut off. Didn't immediately turn back on, but I unplugged and replugged it in an it booted up normally. No obvious reason (in a bit of a panic, because THAT would be ALL I need, I phoned my techie mate and looked at the Event Viewer and found no obvious issues... His professional opinion was it had basically just "crapped itself" for no readily apparent reason.

(Fortunately, my paranoid habit of saving after every bit of text on the let's play meant I lost no work there, and I think I've not lost anything on the game itself.)

Seriously, though, if the computer had not turned back on (indicating the PSU or something had gone, I would have legit had a proper meltdown.

11. - Top - End - #611

I suspect we may have detected that from orbit, given how high your stress meter is lately.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Barbarian in the Playground

Art update!

Spoiler: Princess Celestia, now in colour.
    Show

Spoiler: ATG2020 continues! This time, we're at Sugarcube Corner Cafe.
    Show

Spoiler: Officers Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde, pre- and post-ponification.
    Show

Last edited by meto30; 2020-06-21 at 07:03 PM.
    Unus Mundus, Una Veritas, Unum Imperium.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by meto30 View Post
    Art update!

Show

Spoiler: MWAHAHAHA - My evil plan is complete!
    Show

Seriously, though - great artwork all around and you never cease to amaze with how quickly you can turn these out in such quality!

14. - Top - End - #614
    Orc in the Playground

Art update!

Show

Show

Show

Celestia is well depicted in all her sun goddess glory right there! \[T]/

It’s always fun to catch up on Sunset’s day out.
    (Oh Pinkie, if only we could take a vacation to where you are now... well, actually, we’d likely get you all in quite a bit of trouble by accident, so we’d best stay in this human land for the time being.)

Never watched Zootopia, but the adaptation to Equestria feels spot on just from the pre-ponification sketch!
    Last edited by BlueHamsterBean; 2020-06-21 at 09:56 PM. Reason: A minor grammar issue

15. - Top - End - #615
    Bugbear in the Playground

Art update!

Show

Show

Show

Oh noes, Pinkie Pie sees us! Everyone, hide!

16. - Top - End - #616
    Titan in the Playground

Main PC has started to abruptly shut off power without warning. Took it in, but it is an intermittent problem which cannot be localised, all we can do is log the time between failures as it continues so the tech guy has an idea of how long to run it for; could be the power supply, could be the motherboard; outside chance it is the power cable itself, or possibly the CPU overheating.

Have requisitioned Nanny’s computer as an emergency back-up if it fails or has to go in, which at least allows me to use the internet; though it becomes a pain to check email, as I have to use Virgin online.

Did a critical document back-up the other day, did an back-up the games I’ve been playing as soon as it booted in this time.

Have replaced the power lead with Nanny’s, as that potentially eliminates another issue.

Gave system a good blow out with compressed air. Noticed the heat sinks behind the CPU fan had a lot of crap in them, cleaned it out as best I could with cottonbuds and compressed air; could potentially have been an issue.

So now on top of everything else, I am in a perpetual state of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Going to take this coming week as “holiday,” since we won’t be having the normal June one (and Abersoch is still up in the air, but I’ll deal with that breakdown again when it happens) and there’s zero point me even trying to do the limited CAD work that I can do if I’m terrified the computer is going to crash out every minute.

(Also, if it’s running a lot of BATTLETECH, it might force the system error into being consistent enough to fix.)

On my very last straw.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2020-06-22 at 06:34 AM.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Barbarian in the Playground

On my very last straw.
    I am terribly sorry to hear your string of sad news, Commodore. I believe Shakespeare was quite right when he wrote, "when Sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions." I can only hope that you will prove yourself more than a match for the dastardly sorrows assailing you and break forth victorious, gloriously radiant once again.

If you are in need of any more artwork of any nature, be it inspirational or hilarious, I am at your eternal service. Well, as eternal as a mortal can muster, I know you Lich types have a different understanding of "forever".

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Spoiler: MWAHAHAHA - My evil plan is complete!
    Show

Seriously, though - great artwork all around and you never cease to amaze with how quickly you can turn these out in such quality!
    Thanks! I like being productive in all my endeavours, whatever they may be. I actually get pretty stressed when I'm not!

Celestia is well depicted in all her sun goddess glory right there! \[T]/
    It’s always fun to catch up on Sunset’s day out.
    (Oh Pinkie, if only we could take a vacation to where you are now... well, actually, we’d likely get you all in quite a bit of trouble by accident, so we’d best stay in this human land for the time being.)
    Never watched Zootopia, but the adaptation to Equestria feels spot on just from the pre-ponification sketch!
    I purchased Clip Studio Paint because it was on sale, and my my its brushes are amazing! I don't understand what 95% of them do and they're still very very amazing, every one of them. Princess Celestia in colour was possible precisely because of the amazingness of those brushes. Also, yes, I don't want the Equestria Girls world to get its own Covid-19 pandemic! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Form View Post
    Oh noes, Pinkie Pie sees us! Everyone, hide!
    If only that worked on the Pink Cosmic Horror.

Spoiler: ATG2020 continues on to prompt 20! It takes a surprising turn. :P
    Show

Unus Mundus, Una Veritas, Unum Imperium.

18. - Top - End - #618

Goodness, fail to check in with Ponythread for three weeks and there's an explosion of posts! Makes me nostalgic for years gone by.

(Very belated condolences, Commodore. I shall attempt to beam Lawful thoughts your way, or at least PC-repairing ones.)

It was great to see the very talented Meto30 posting to NATG, since my daily checks of EqD for art and comics are my major Pony-related pastime these days.

I am now running two every-other-week games of Pathfinder Second Edition (not alternating weekends, that would be too convenient, but Saturday and Sunday together with a single 4e game the other weekends). PF2 has established itself as my favorite D&D variant, even when I'm converting old d20 modules for one of the games (I'm using new PFS modules for the other one).
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

19. - Top - End - #619
    Orc in the Playground

On my very last straw.
    Nothing like a malfunctioning computer to add to your problems.
    All I have to add is that at some point, things have to get better: if you need energy from the negative plane sent to your stronghold to strengthen you in the days ahead, I imagine between the frequenters of Ponythread, we have the ritual components we need.

If only that worked on the Pink Cosmic Horror.
    Pretty much my thoughts as well. Well, guess we just kissed our privacy goodbye (nopony break your pinkie promises, mmkay).

Spoiler: ATG2020 continues on to prompt 20! It takes a surprising turn. :P
    Show

Took a bit for biker Celestia to sink in: let’s hope Rarity has those new helmets ready for the race stat!

20. - Top - End - #620

I've heard Pony Life compared to Teen Titans Go...

Spoiler: ...but I don't think this is what they meant
    Show
    Equestria's my station

21. - Top - End - #621

Yeah, not your zippo lighter indeed! 0.0 The barbarian rage comparison is apt considering the source episode.

I did have a couple thoughts on the Kirin ignition ability in the Shadowtrot doc: at low levels, the charisma based hoof attacks are pretty neat, but at higher levels, it looks like they would be far better off using an advanced melee weapon instead (and could easily have the stats for it).
    I was thinking that maybe the hoof attacks could scale a bit to stay relevant? Not to the point of outclassing super rare items, but enough so that a player may still consider burning with rage every once and a while.

I appreciate that abilities like these are hard to balance...
    That's a good point, and I was on that same crazy train of thought the other day. I think I shall revisit the races by creating a chart to compare their abilities and see if I can make a few tweaks to ensure they all have something unique that helps them all stand out . Its tough, but I still got time to work this out. It's practically the last bit to do...

...oh, and that reminds me, I changed the currency to Bits. Because it can mean digital bits, as money is all handled by cred sticks and online accounts in 2045. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Goodness, fail to check in with Ponythread for three weeks and there's an explosion of posts! Makes me nostalgic for years gone by.
    Thinking about years gone by makes me realize how long ago that was!

PF2 has established itself as my favorite D&D variant, even when I'm converting old d20 modules for one of the games (I'm using new PFS modules for the other one).
    I've only got to try it once for a couple sessions as an Alchemist, but I do really like the combat 3-Action system they came up with.

Show
    I'd watch it.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #622
    Firbolg in the Playground

And here I joined in too late to see those days gone by...

23. - Top - End - #623
    Orc in the Playground

Show
    Can’t help but chuckle at changeling Beast Boy, but I think it must be said that Spike would make the best Humdrum, I mean, Robin.

That's a good point, and I was on that same crazy train of thought the other day. I think I shall revisit the races by creating a chart to compare their abilities and see if I can make a few tweaks to ensure they all have something unique that helps them all stand out . Its tough, but I still got time to work this out. It's practically the last bit to do...
    If you want a wall to bounce ideas off of, I’m happy to do my best stone/steel/force impression.
    (Just don’t ask me to do a wall of fire impression: that’s a trick a guy can only do once. )

...oh, and that reminds me, I changed the currency to Bits. Because it can mean digital bits, as money is all handled by cred sticks and online accounts in 2045. :3
    Haha! Nice one: you have earned yourself a real life “laugh out loud” sir!
    Last edited by BlueHamsterBean; 2020-06-23 at 06:09 AM.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Titan in the Playground

So, Pony Life first couple of episodes has been observed on the interwebs.

As I have literally nothing better to do and iisaw on Fimfic was kind enough to point me to stuff (EqD doesn't appear to have any links yet), I figured, might as freakin' well...

I snickered a lot, to be honest; but then again, I like TTG, so we all know where I stand. It's not as sharp as TTG (I'd have been delighted and amazed if it was), but it was silly enough to amuse me. (Like TTG, I suspect it would not work with out the proper voice cast.)

It's definitely Cleaning-the-Room telly-level though (like TTG, to be fair).
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2020-06-23 at 04:25 PM.

25. - Top - End - #625

Thinking about years gone by makes me realize how long ago that was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    And here I joined in too late to see those days gone by...
    Some time back I actually got nostalgic enough to go back and start reading Ponythreads from the beginning, and every once in a while I pick it up and read a bit more. I'm currently in Thread XXXIV, around the end of 2011 and the middle of Season 2.

It's terribly amusing to read all the speculation and prediction and fanon from the point of view of post-FiM. Ponythread XXXIV is still digesting the previews of Cadance and the concept of a third alicorn; the whole Princess Twilight Drama is still in the future. Sometimes I really want to send a post back in time a la Steins;Gate.

On the other hoof, there are soooo many broken image links.
    Equestria's my station

26. - Top - End - #626
    Titan in the Playground

Is it just me, or has the level of pony fanfiction sort of dropped off a cliff? Aside from The Usual Suspects whom I have on follow, I can't remember the last time I saw something promising on FimFic's front page.

27. - Top - End - #627

I'm pleasantly surprised by pony life. When I first heard of it and saw the artwork I thought I wouldn't be my cup of tea, but so far I've liked it. It's fast paced, quirky, more light hearted and has a little less depth than the main show, but that's ok. I'll enjoy this as some light hearted comedy.

28. - Top - End - #628

My fanfic writing has been basically on hold for a year. It's been a... interesting twelve months. Anyway, I hope to get back into it with this Shadowtrot RP project near completion. I think it'll give me some good ideas on where to jumpstart my story.

Haven't seen Pony Life yet, but it's on par with TTG, then I suppose it isn't terrible. Will watch when I can get a hold of it.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #629
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Based on the stats page, new stories have been roughly constant for a while now. That doesn't say much about what number you find interesting, but people are still writing. If you're looking for something to read, Sigil of Souls, Stream of Memories is pretty good and deserves more attention.
    Last edited by Adderbane; 2020-06-24 at 07:36 PM.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Titan in the Playground

Quality, not quantify. The signal-to-noise of Fimfic was generally very high, until recentlyly, where, like, days or weeks go by without anything of the former levels of quality, save for the fanfic writers that I explictly follow.