Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Which is better?

They would both know a fair number of songs about battlefields and princesses. Still, when you're stranded on a deserted island, having more people is usually better.

Which is better! A shipping container full of hungry otters or a hopscotch board painted on your carpet with something sticky?
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

I think a lotta otters from the docks is way more entertaining than a game of spoiled butterscotch hopscotch on the shag.

What is better A Corona beer that will never get a lime, or a A Corona Virus Infectee who also got Lyme Disease?

3. - Top - End - #183
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Well limes are awful, so Iíll take the beer

Which is better: to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women, or to boldly go where no one has gone before?

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_Avenger View Post
    Well limes are awful, so Iíll take the beer

Which is better: to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women, or to boldly go where no one has gone before?
    I'll pick to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women, because I'm a pretty vengentfull person. Also the seccond option has too much risk of being a let-down, wile option a will definitly provide satisfaction.

A life long supply of smokes of your brand of choice, or inherit a tobacco field?

Please help/contribute in creating the: Complete list of Magically Created Constructs, Elementals etc

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Well, there is some temptation to simply sucking some profit out of the existing tobacco industry... but I'd have to say the field is more all-around useful. I can sell the tobacco and replant the field with something else, but the only thing I'll get once I'm rid of the cigarettes is more of the same trash.

Which is better! A helicopter that handles like it's carrying a carousel with a hippo on one side, or a glitchy horse that's stuck in a wall?
    Mina, Lynera, Ajax, Vena.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, Iíd say that the helicopter at least moves, but then again I could just reboot the server so Iíd go with the horse.

Which is better? Rogetís II or The Godfather Part II?

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. This is a social experiment.

DEGENERATION 94: Copy this into your sig and subtract 1 from the degeneration when you first see it. This is an antisocial experiment.

Check out my artwork here!