Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Trying to Remember a Browser Game

I used to play this RPG browser game that had static images that you clicked on to do little adventures.
    It had perma-death, I believe, and was super unforgiving. It was mid-fantasy themed, with occasional encounters with goblins or centaurs, but I don't think I ever made it far enough to see if you get spells or anything.

But, I can't remember the name of the game. Can anybody help me out? I think the creator made a sequel, and I think I remember a sassy duck (maybe with a cigar) being the thumbnail for another game.
    Last edited by Burley; 2019-08-19 at 07:51 AM. Reason: grammar
    Check out a bunch of stuff I wrote for my campaign world of Oz.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am the Burley, formerly known as Burley Warlock. I got my name changed. Please remember me...

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Trying to Remember a Browser Game

Age of Fable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

MindFlayer

The duck thing reminds me of Dink Smallwood. There was a sequel too. I think the graphics were more than static images though.
    Read a finished campaign journal of a homebrew Ravenloft game here

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by LongVin View Post
    Age of Fable?
    That's what I first thought of as well, though I didn't remember the name off hand. I think that I first discovered it when someone made a thread on this forum looking for it, very much like this one!
    Spoiler
    Show