New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,482 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: [IC] The Plague of Tamor Town

After Lana's modesty is suitably protected by the outfit Zarron handed her, he snaps his fingers to reactivate his dancing lights, now taking the form of a blood-red lycanthrope, to see the room they are in better.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2020-09-25 at 07:44 AM.
    Now Playing

Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

"Right" Ghiso pointed at the circles "Don't step there, there and there. At least two of those are likely meant for pain, and the third one isn't going to help I imagine" he said, then went to check the door, to see if it opened- he first wanted to make sure they had an easy way out.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Lana, before getting dressed, conjured a brief rainstorm above her to do a rudimentary job washing the acid off. She then started dressing.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Create Water as a Racial Ability to wash the acid off of all of us but mostly me.
    I guess dressing takes 1 minute like light armor?
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Ghiso finds a lever on the door that looks like it will retract the deadbolts and open the door.

-----

The door up above from the room they were fighting in on the second floor opens and some ooze plops down on the floor almost hitting Zarron.

-----

Show
    The door unlocks when you operate the lever. It is heavy, but you can open it without much trouble.
    I decided I am not going to take control of Cailenam to fight the last bit of ooze 1v1. I think it is poor GMing. He is outside the tower or something.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

Lana, as she was dressing, noticed the narwhal spirit flickering, and ran up to Ghiso while she was half-finished. After all, he'd gotten pretty beat up. Healing water flowed from her hand over him.

Show
    First level cure wounds after about 30 seconds of dressing.
    (1d8+3)[4] to Ghiso
    3 to Ghiso, Lana and Zarron.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Troll in the Playground

Hearing the door open, she ran as fast as she could towards it and without looking in jumped down in a panic. After getting up, she darted her eyes around the room, and when she spotted Lana she ran up to her and gave a huge hug. After pulling back a little bit, she looked at her new clothes. "Were you just changing in here?" she asked, asking herself more than her sweetheart, "was I crazy to worry so much?", then hugged tighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

Lana was almost dressed up. "Yeah, I was!" she said. "My clothes got eaten. But luckily I-" her hand went to her neck and her eyes widened in panic. She looked back at the pile of slime where the ooze used to be wriggling and looked around it with a near crazed drive. "Where... where is...?"
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

Taara leaned her head to one side, then looked in the same direction. "Where is what?" she questioned, breathing shakily but deeply and more regularly than before. She just panicked for a moment. It was fine. "Something in the slime? I can help look if you need,"
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

"My necklace - my mom's necklace. With the pearls. I've had it since we met. It's..." she swallowed. "It meant a lot that she gave it to me."
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

"Much obliged" Ghiso said at the healing- then he stepped away to let Taara and Lana talk, and seeing the genasi's distress he went "Lanit- uh?" the half-elf turned hearing the second blob's thunk and groaned, pulling out his pickaxe.

"Right... I'll go worry about the little brother of what is actively trying to kill us. I hate this tower" Ghiso decided and did just that, stabbing it in... No specific part of its body.

Spoiler: Ooc
    Show
    Well, attack!
    (1d20+5)[25] and damage (1d8+5)[10]

Crit for 14 piercing damage, rolled the crit on discord. Ghiso does not like this ooze.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-09-26 at 04:04 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Zarron jumps wildly and directs a string of invectives at the smaller ooze that tried to land on him.

== OOC ==
    Vicious Mockery. DC 13 WIS save to avoid (1d4)[4] psychic damage plus disadvantage on next attack roll.
    Now Playing

Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

With Ghiso's mighty blow the remaining ooze splatters apart and is not able to reconstitute.

Show
    New thread is up: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese