Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Default Re: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition - Solo Introductory Adventure (And Beyond!)

Quote Originally Posted by zingbobco000 View Post
    I think I should be able to have you, yes. Have you played Call of Cthulhu before (the less you have is actually better in this case).
    Only once when I got the book back in the 90s.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition - Solo Introductory Adventure (And Beyond!)

Sounds good! In that case... Ta-Da!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Halfling in the Playground

Can I join ??
    OdeMX told me about this chance to play RPG; we are friends of game a lot of years ago;
    my experience in this world is NON;

i had play D&D and I'm a very big fan Fantasy Worlds like those;
    im 47 and have not played almost anything a lot of years now,
    but i have play lots of adventures in D&D and Magic the Gathering Card game;
    I have read some novels of Forgotten Realms, others from Dark Sun, maybe Ravenloft.... TSR novels.

Very Very big fan of Connan the Barbarian comics and so would like to know more of writers like Lovecraft because he was friend and helped Rober Haward to create his own world with Connan and the Hyperborian era.

Regards!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Indeed, I'd be happy to have you! Here's a Ta-Da!

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I have not received a response from a player in around a week or so with no notice. Therefore, I'd be happy to have someone else join in.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

I would love to play some CoC here in spooky month. I pretty much have no experience with the system - I have built a character before, but we never actually got around to playing a game with it.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Sounds good! In that case I would like to welcome you with a Ta-Da!

8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

For the yellow robe of The Unspeakable... You seem to be some kind of OoC thread starting machine.

Or maybe you are working from outside time itself. Have you ever met a Misses Whateley in Dunwich, by any chance? I think you may be late on some child support.

Either way, even though I'm kind of intimidated by your pbp prowess, I had some wonderful experiences with CoC in the late 1990's and early 2000's. The last time I've been remotely involved with a CoC game was maybe 15 years ago. I only own a crumbling 5th edition book.

If there's room, I'd love try my hand at your game.

Cheers.
    Tales of the Library: Gunnar of Miner's Pass

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Indeed... it does seem to be that way does it not. It's surprisingly a lot less than one expects, especially now that I'm getting to the point where people are getting into groups. That essentially halves the amount of posting that I need to do. Nevertheless, possibly against my better judgment, I'll try and have you on as well! Therefore, I present to you... a Ta-Da!

However, I think (for now), that's as many people as I'll have on... I do have quite a bit at this point

10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Just standing with my interest on the doorstep here, I know the game is full, but if you lose a player I'd love to fill the void. I have never played CoC but I have looked through an older player's book. Plus I durn love Lovecraft.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by hoplathemightly View Post
    Just standing with my interest on the doorstep here, I know the game is full, but if you lose a player I'd love to fill the void. I have never played CoC but I have looked through an older player's book. Plus I durn love Lovecraft.
    Gotcha! If I ever get more time or a player slows down/drops, I'd be happy to run this for you!

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Dear zingbobco000

A player of your's referred me to your thread! I am amazed you have so many games running!
    I am huge fan of Lovecraft, I have never played CoC but I would love to learn in order to DM myself. I live in Japan and I have a family but I could easily spare some time every day to play. If you ever intend to run any more games, I humbly request that you consider me!

Thank you!
    Last edited by whowasphone; 2019-11-20 at 11:48 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I was actually just about to post that I'm ok with taking on another player or two! Thus, I guess I shall grant you with a Ta-Da!

14. - Top - End - #44
    Halfling in the Playground

Hey greetings!

I've read a fair amount of Lovecraft but have absolutely no experience with COC ! But I'd like to learn. So I'd love to play a solo game if you have the time, whenever you have the time.

This seems to be an excellent public service you're putting forth here .. .. .. your good citizenship is admirable !!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Indeed, I'd be happy to offer you a Ta-Da!

16. - Top - End - #46

Hello there!

I've always wanted to have a go at CoC, as I've always liked percentile systems. I have a decent amount of free time to post enough, and know a decent amount about the background, but nowhere near a large amount. If you still have a space or two open, I'd be happy to hop on.

I'm also happy to be on a waiting list if you're stretched. You're doing this for a lot of players, so I dont mind much at all.
    King of Caligonia in Empire 3. Crusaded into the sunset

Played as The Whitefeather Kingdom in Empire 4. Flew too close to the sun

Played as the Duenem in Empire 5. Ordered a God to stand down, and kept a contingency ready...

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

For right now, I think I'm a tiny bit full, but I one player hasn't responded so I think that if they drop off then I can make one for you!

18. - Top - End - #48

Thats perfectly fine. Give me a knock if a space opens.
    King of Caligonia in Empire 3. Crusaded into the sunset

Played as The Whitefeather Kingdom in Empire 4. Flew too close to the sun

Played as the Duenem in Empire 5. Ordered a God to stand down, and kept a contingency ready...

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Sounds good!
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2019-11-26 at 04:54 PM.