New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 48: Hotter than Inside

[Tauron's Temple]

"I still promise I will be able to help you then." Tauron insists before turning to the other business at hand. "Yes, of course. See, I believe I've snapped up some information about what our enemies are doing. Just give me a moment..." He turns and walks towards the cabinet where he had the cellphone he gave to Ilpholin previously. "When you don't have much contact with the outside world as I you must use whatever means possible to get information of what is going on outside these walls. I recently learned that through the miracle of technology people send out information that anyone can just snap up with the right device. No restrictions whatsoever." He opens up the cabinet and presents yet another smart phone. "Miracolous, isn't it? I had my agents bring me another one of these little devices. Such utility." The golem muses as he seems to put the phone on display.

"Turning to this stream of information I found these, ah, nodes that devoted themselves specifically to what happens out there." He gestures at the front door. "So what I've learned that there are these places, 'groves' as they call them where fey-" Tauron gestures at Ilpholin. "Like the one you told me about. -live. Two of these have recently been completely destroyed along with nearly all its inhabitants and what appears to be a demon was sighted in the same area as one of them shortly before it got destroyed." His fingers can somehow manipulate the phone despite him not giving away any body heat as is shown as he puts what appear to be a news site on display. It's not any you'd normally access if you lived in Inside however. Ilpholin might catch a glance of the name "New Inside" being mentioned a couple of times as Tauron scrolls down the site.

Eventually, he puts a short video-clip on which shows what must either is one of those shaky-cam found footage horror movies or taken by a complete amateur considering the quality. But the camera does catch a glimpse of what appears to be a hollow hound. Those dog-like demons that are covered in their distincive bone-white carapace. Its running through what seems to be a forest, likely one of outsides considering the types of trees one can see, and quickly disappears out of shot as the news reader is asking what they're seeing here. Then it cuts back to two human news readers who talks about a new potential "monster war" before the clip just ends.
    "I believe this proves that these demons are targeting these fey for some reason." Tauron declares once the clip is over.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-09-13 at 06:50 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62

[A Different Sort of Party]

Cantata seems fairly impressed with all the fortifications, letting out a low whistle as her eyes take in all the steel and barricades. But the glimmer in her eyes only brightens as the duo steps into the living quarters, flitting about as she steps over to the monitors with curiosity before looking towards all the equipment stocked away. But her attention turns to Fayyaad as he speaks, seeming to remember the circumstances and muting her excitement.

I'd much prefer to have the company, I don't think I'd be able to get their help, she jests, lifting a hand to her throat. Following Fayyaad's example, she removes the full mask hiding all but her eyes, revealing a surprisingly soft and gregarious face and lips as lustrous black curls fall freely to frame it. Perceptive amber eyes hide behind a simple domino mask, which is soon discarded to reveal expressive brows and a gentle nose. Her hand briefly moves towards the shoulder of her dress, before looking back towards her guard. Er, would you mind if I made a couple adjustments to my outfit? I've been wearing two whole layers all night.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #63

NinjaGuy

"You can still sign and I'll see it," Electra's voice says, originating from the robotic rabbit behind Fayyaad and Cantata. "I can't return it, unfortunately, but it's better than nothing. Hopefully I'll have an answer on just how long you need to stay soon, but do make yourself comfortable."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

"Go ahead, I suppose," Fayyaad says. Two masks and two layers of her outfit? Maybe she intended to discard one of them after the job to hide better. "Should I turn around?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Treehouses

"Sorry?" Leap offers, still unsure what she did wrong but even so she walks over with the dryad to peer over the edge. "Couple bags of jewels, a couple small tabs of silver and gold, and a treasure map I've yet to crack. Oh, and, uh, some of my more extravagant lingerie. Not that I've ever had occasion to wear it." She says with a wistful sigh.
    [Treehouses]

Treeisa arches her brow at Leap. "You gonna go pick it up? Someone's gonna come along and grab it otherwise. Or the birds'll get them." She turns and leans against the railing to look at Leap. "You're way more easy going than most people, you know? Lots of 'em have sticks up their butts."

6. - Top - End - #66

The empath jumps a little, not expecting any input from Electra in the slightest. The rabbit's very presence might've slipped her mind in all the excitement. She nods, her lips curving into a friendly smile. I don't think that will be much of a concern, she compliments. As far as holding cells go, this one's definitely my favorite.

A playful little glint enters her eyes as Cantata turns to answer Fayyaad. No, not if you don't want to at least. Reaching behind to undo the zipper, the slinky garment pools around her hips before she bends to slide it down her thighs, allowing it to then fall freely to the floor. Taking a glance to check if Fayyaad truly turned away, she straightens and steps back before leaning down to pick the garment up. The dress below is notably shorter and clingier, backless and shimmering with black sequins - a very intentional contrast to the regal look of her original attire.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [The Ruins of Old GLoG]

"It depends on what it would involve," the elf says, in a vague tone of voice. "I did come to this dismal place for a purpose."
    [The Ruins of Old GLoG]

Thryscir nods. "Alright, we can do what you came here for, I'll help out, and then we can go to a bar, or a club, or a party, or something." His tone suggests that he thinks that's the only good way to go forward.
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2019-09-15 at 08:31 AM.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

"Hmm." Amalungak rubs his chin. Well, he could use some help, if it means getting more information or power back to his King. "I didn't anticipate having help with this, but I won't say no. My goal was to... summon a vision of this place when it fell. I must bring it back to someone."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Tauron's Temple]

"I still promise I will be able to help you then." Tauron insists before turning to the other business at hand. "Yes, of course. See, I believe I've snapped up some information about what our enemies are doing. Just give me a moment..." He turns and walks towards the cabinet where he had the cellphone he gave to Ilpholin previously. "When you don't have much contact with the outside world as I you must use whatever means possible to get information of what is going on outside these walls. I recently learned that through the miracle of technology people send out information that anyone can just snap up with the right device. No restrictions whatsoever." He opens up the cabinet and presents yet another smart phone. "Miracolous, isn't it? I had my agents bring me another one of these little devices. Such utility." The golem muses as he seems to put the phone on display.

"Turning to this stream of information I found these, ah, nodes that devoted themselves specifically to what happens out there." He gestures at the front door. "So what I've learned that there are these places, 'groves' as they call them where fey-" Tauron gestures at Ilpholin. "Like the one you told me about. -live. Two of these have recently been completely destroyed along with nearly all its inhabitants and what appears to be a demon was sighted in the same area as one of them shortly before it got destroyed." His fingers can somehow manipulate the phone despite him not giving away any body heat as is shown as he puts what appear to be a news site on display. It's not any you'd normally access if you lived in Inside however. Ilpholin might catch a glance of the name "New Inside" being mentioned a couple of times as Tauron scrolls down the site.

Eventually, he puts a short video-clip on which shows what must either is one of those shaky-cam found footage horror movies or taken by a complete amateur considering the quality. But the camera does catch a glimpse of what appears to be a hollow hound. Those dog-like demons that are covered in their distincive bone-white carapace. Its running through what seems to be a forest, likely one of outsides considering the types of trees one can see, and quickly disappears out of shot as the news reader is asking what they're seeing here. Then it cuts back to two human news readers who talks about a new potential "monster war" before the clip just ends.
    "I believe this proves that these demons are targeting these fey for some reason." Tauron declares once the clip is over.

[Tauron's Temple]

"It certainly reduces the need to hire scouts." Ilpholin withholds any other comment about the news. She checks it certainly, but perhaps not as thoroughly as she could. It takes up far too much time with far too many red herrings, when she could be training and perfecting her physical prowess further.

Ilpholin definitely hasn't read anything from 'New' Inside before and she scowls considerably as Tauron shows her the information. "But why? They can't be looking for me. I've never lived in a grove in my life. And I know of no other fey based connections the demons would possess. Bah. They're agents of wanton, irrational destruction."

The Phyrexian Nymph starts pacing as she tries to work out what the demons' next move is. "I can't just go to random groves either in hopes that the one I'm at is next to be targeted. You said nearly all the inhabitants were killed. Do you know anything about the survivors?" Maybe interrogating them would give some sort of clue.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2019-09-15 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Fayyaad doesn't turn around after all, since Cantata didn't ask him to. She really is quite attractive, but he can't let that distract him right now.

"Wearing two dresses at once... it does allow one to change her appearance quickly, doesn't it? Especially with the two masks. Clever."

11. - Top - End - #71

[Tauron's Temple]

"When I was researching VIGIL I came upon a story about these demons burning down another fey grove for no apparent reason. Though this seems more than just that." Tauron continues before he seems to actually hear Ilpholin's suggestion. "Ah... good idea. I think they mentioned taking survivors to a nearby, ah, 'hospital'. They weren't more precise but it's likely the closest hospital in the region." Tauron looks to the phone and starts scrolling across the page. "Let's see... yes, it was here. North of this city, Inside." A beat. "No wait, 'New Inside'. How peculiar." He scratches the back of his head with one arm.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

"Hmm." Amalungak rubs his chin. Well, he could use some help, if it means getting more information or power back to his King. "I didn't anticipate having help with this, but I won't say no. My goal was to... summon a vision of this place when it fell. I must bring it back to someone."
    [The Ruins of Old GLoG]

Thryscir nods. "Sounds good to me. What can I do to help with that? Don't have a whole lot of magic powers apart from summoning weapons." He shuffles his feet, antsy to get to work.

13. - Top - End - #73

NinjaGuy

"A good idea," Electra's voice says, coming from the rabbit, though it's hard to tell from her tone what she's thinking, as it comes out rather flat, the tone of someone distracted. It tilts its head to one side and holds that pose, as though someone's forgotten to tell it to move. She must be in the middle of doing something else at the party.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tauron's Temple]

Ilpholin frowns as Tauron mentions VIGIL. Did that mean there was a third, unreported attack? Or wait. "Are you referring to the Frescots by any chance?" Adir mentioned demons attacked their home, but since Ilpholin has never been there, she doesn't know if it qualified as a grove or not. Though even if it did count, there's a good chance that attack was unrelated to these. Perhaps.

New Inside. There's an increasingly popular name lately. "Isn't that the human only city I've heard about? Would they even treat fey there?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #75

[Tauron's Temple]

"'The Frescots'? No the grove was not called that I believe. But one of the persons that participated in the investigation of the grove was a Frescot. Can't recall their other name, as so many biological people seem to have two of them, but it was recommended in the summary that they should not partake in similar missions again due to, ah, something about violence I believe." Tauron waves his hand dissmissively. "But, ah, I don't know anything about 'human-only'. I just know that the news claimed they had taken them to a hospital. I've not been able to investigate it any further as of yet. This happened just a day and a half ago."

16. - Top - End - #76

Cantata can't help letting slip a proud little smile. She nods, raising a hand to mime how the scarf laid on her shoulders before pretending to toss it into the nearby trash can. But after a beat, she tilts her head, taking a seat on the bunk bed behind her.

So, anything fun about your costume? I'm sure you've got a few tricks up those sleeves of yours.

[The Joining House]

Blanche raises her eyebrows. "A hunt, huh?" She chuckles. "I'm not really used to trying to shoot things that don't shoot back... but I'm going to guess that folks like you go after way more dangerous quarry." The catgirl was no expert, but she reckoned that hunting parties didn't go after rabbits and deer.

But further discussion might be a little difficult, as the soldier's steps halt in the golden light. Blanche never grew up around splendor, and there certainly wasn't much to marvel at during her deployments. Not even the fancy warship she spent her recovery aboard could prepare her for all the warmth and abundance, and it takes her a few seconds to stop feeling stunned by it all... though it's not enough to keep her from picking up on the wording.

"...Er, coupling?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Fayyaad unbuttons the jacket of his costume himself, to make it a bit easier to breathe in. They'll be here a while, after all.

"My costume is rather on the aesthetic side and lacking in practical tricks, I'm afraid."

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

Amalungak considers this for a moment.

"If your guns can harm immaterial beings, your help could be of use to me indeed. The ritual I'll perform carries the risk of attracting hungry beings from the other side. I know how to avoid them and I'm prepared in case they appear, but if you stand ready to fight them, I can cut loose and gather more memories for my master."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

Thryscir nods. "I can empower my bullets with the power to do that, but it'll take a lot out of me. As long as there's no fighting that needs me to empower my weapons once more after this is done, it should be fine." He absentmindedly summons a revolver and begins doing complicated tricks with it, mostly involving spinning of the weapon.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

"With luck, there won't even be a fight here. But we need to be prepared." Amalungak stops among the rubble and reaches into his satchel, producing a wand adorned with a bird's skull. "And we'll head somewhere friendlier afterwards. Tell me when you're ready."

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tauron's Temple]

"'The Frescots'? No the grove was not called that I believe. But one of the persons that participated in the investigation of the grove was a Frescot. Can't recall their other name, as so many biological people seem to have two of them, but it was recommended in the summary that they should not partake in similar missions again due to, ah, something about violence I believe." Tauron waves his hand dissmissively. "But, ah, I don't know anything about 'human-only'. I just know that the news claimed they had taken them to a hospital. I've not been able to investigate it any further as of yet. This happened just a day and a half ago."
    [Tauron's Temple]

"I suppose I can always ask them." And stop avoiding them. Perhaps.

"Better start at the hospital though. The survivors might still be there. Might as well check. Thank you for letting me know. Is there anything else?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #81

[Tauron's Temple]

Tauron shakes his head. "Nothing right now. Hopefully it's a good lead. I do feel rather useless sitting around here at times, but I do not have much gained knowledge in combat." He takes a step closer. "Did you have anything else? Any information is good information, and you are my most important ally in this fight."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

Thryscir stops his tricks and summons a revolver in his other hand. He lifts the barrels to his face and exhales a green gas out of his nose hole. The gas floats around the two weapons, forming a sort of shell around them. Bringing them down and putting them at the ready, he nods. "Let's do this."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

[The Ruins of Old GLoG]

Amalungak stands among the rubble and raises the wand high overhead. He begins to sing a high-pitched, dissonant song as he sways the instrument slowly. The air around him blurs as if from great heat. Images flash above the rubble, of an army marching and people fleeing. There's a feeling of betrayal, of a place that felt safe no longer being such.

Of more interest to Thryscir, perhaps, is the sound of footsteps coming from behind him. If he turns around, there's an indistinct figure in the air, vanishing and appearing again. It's hard to see right now, but it appears to be something thin and lanky, with an elongated head. Pushing against the veil and trying to get through.

24. - Top - End - #84

A Different Sort of Party

And quite a fine aesthetic at that, she compliments, giving the outfit an appreciative once-over. Her smile briefly flickers with amusement before she adds, typing, and fitting too, seeing how you’ve got a damsel in your clutches.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

"My clutches? This isn't quite how I would put it," Fayyaad quips back. "Our situation is a rather ambiguous one, as we have both apprehended you and are now protecting you from potential reprisal by your employer. Though it's comforting to know my costume impresses. If only I hadn't been on that party on a job."

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    Camping Trip

Koshal looks at the beast. Faye paces around him, not hostile but clearly protective of her boy.
    ”Well if I don’t open with my gun it goes kind of like-“ he plants a foot forward as he demonstrates a low lunge into an upward swing, a round-sweeping strike with a backstep, and a more clumsy finishing move from overhead.
    ”Kinda like that.”
    [Camping Trip]

Wenomir raises an eyebrow in surprise. An odd question.

"I fight with speed, precision and constant movement. But I don't stalk prey, lay traps or choose my targets, so I'm not a hunter."
    Camping Trip

The beast's eyes narrow slightly at the mention of a gun, clearly not a fan of them, but he watches Koshal with clear interest as he demonstrates the move. A glance over at Wenomir is all that's necessary to convey his belief that just because he doesn't stalk, trap, or choose prey doesn't mean Wenomir isn't a Hunter, just not Hunting. There's some sort of distinction there that seems very important to the Glavenus, but it is likely being lost in translation. Even so, the monster wasn't going to argue the point as it walks off clear from the camp site but still in sight of the other two. He flexes, shakes, clamps his tail between his grinding fangs to sharpen the blade and clean it with the sound of metal upon metal before starting off. He plants a foot forward, stabbing with the great blade of his tail at a tree before ripping it upward vertically through the trunk...but then he freezes.

He goes through the first couple motions again, slower, and keeps an eye on his feet and tail, glancing between them before giving a low growl of frustration. The sweep didn't feel like it'd be natural as he backed up and it was clearly aggravating the beast as it tried to figure out how to incorporate the move.

The Triple B - Ambrosia

Ambrosia takes a deep breath and raises her hand, signaling her tome to suddenly stop writing. "Let me be more honest with you than I've been with most people for quite a while now, miss Lydia. You might have suspected it, but we are in a smiliar situation. I too am a dragon disguised as a human. So even if we are not the same type of dragon I still can relate to your problems. Unlike yourself though, I can't actually shapeshift yet. Not from the lack of experience mind you but from the lack of other dragons to learn from." She gestures at her horns. "The alternative is, well, as you can see I'm having trouble containing myself. Too much dragon and far too little human in this body right now."
    The Triple B - Ambrosia

Well, that certainly gets Lydia's attention and she rolls over to better peer at Ambrosia. "Not shapeshifting? Then that would mean....hrm. Can't be a glamour. Possession? A spirit form inhabiting a human body?" She asks, sounding rather curious and interested. "Never thought of trying that. Always figured a dragon's soul would be too powerful and...well, large to inhabit a lesser being's body for such a length of time. Am I right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Treehouses]

Treeisa arches her brow at Leap. "You gonna go pick it up? Someone's gonna come along and grab it otherwise. Or the birds'll get them." She turns and leans against the railing to look at Leap. "You're way more easy going than most people, you know? Lots of 'em have sticks up their butts."
    Treehouses

"Fair enough." Leap admits before attaching a bit of webbing to her house so she can skitter down below to pick up her belongings. "Easy going? Well, I suppose I am. Never really thought about it like that. I just figure that things outside of my realm of control are outside of it and so I shouldn't be getting too worked up over it. I have noticed that a lot of people are stiff though. They probably just don't get laid enough and worry about all the little things." She says with a snort as she puts her things into pouches of webbing attached to her abdomen. When she's collected all the jewels, she tosses their pouch up to Treeisa. "Here ya go!"

27. - Top - End - #87

"My clutches? This isn't quite how I would put it," Fayyaad quips back. "Our situation is a rather ambiguous one, as we have both apprehended you and are now protecting you from potential reprisal by your employer. Though it's comforting to know my costume impresses. If only I hadn't been on that party on a job."
    Well, a dragon does guard its treasures from adventurers and thieves, Cantata points out, the smile on her lips growing a little more playful. She arches an eyebrow at that last comment. Oh? Do you think our meeting might have gone a little differently?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    [The Joining House]

Blanche raises her eyebrows. "A hunt, huh?" She chuckles. "I'm not really used to trying to shoot things that don't shoot back... but I'm going to guess that folks like you go after way more dangerous quarry." The catgirl was no expert, but she reckoned that hunting parties didn't go after rabbits and deer.

But further discussion might be a little difficult, as the soldier's steps halt in the golden light. Blanche never grew up around splendor, and there certainly wasn't much to marvel at during her deployments. Not even the fancy warship she spent her recovery aboard could prepare her for all the warmth and abundance, and it takes her a few seconds to stop feeling stunned by it all... though it's not enough to keep her from picking up on the wording.

"...Er, coupling?"
    [The Joining House]

Vots' ears perk, his eyes widen a touch, then he laughs. "Poor choice of word." A pause. "Probably."

"Oh, the ones I hunt with don't shoot. I can't... shoot, with this. At least not... well, it's hard to explain," Vots says, indicating his eye with a touch of melancholy. "We use our hands. And a spear or knife."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

The Ruins of Old GLoG

Thryscir ignores the images. He doesn't really care about what's happened here, he's just in it so that he can have a fun time with what he sees as his new friend.

He spins around and shoots the figure the second he sees it. Rather than a gunshot, the revolver emits a short, high-pitched scream, and a green trail is left lingering in the trail of the bullet for a moment. If the creature is undead or fiendish in any amount and gets hit by his expert markmanship, he'd wound the figure badly, if not outright kill it, in one shot.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tauron's Temple]

Tauron shakes his head. "Nothing right now. Hopefully it's a good lead. I do feel rather useless sitting around here at times, but I do not have much gained knowledge in combat." He takes a step closer. "Did you have anything else? Any information is good information, and you are my most important ally in this fight."
    [Tauron's Temple]

Ilpholin raises an eyebrow. "I could teach you combat if you so desired." Though she can't imagine it would do much good.

"I wish I had more to tell you. I met someone who has a weapon specifically designed to kill one of the demon's living temples. But we need to find it first, like pretty much everything else with the demons. I still need to track down the castle they stole. And most of all Sargon."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast