New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Default Re: [IC] Summit: Pokémon Battle Circuit Association - PW

Standing up from her poor dog, she looks past Akio at the wounded tiger

"I appreciate your protection over the pokemon, but I'd appreciate it more if you'd let me help them."

Leaving her crossbows by her dog as a show of good faith to him, she walks past him and starts attempting to remove the bolt and stem the bleeding. As she works, she keeps talking.

"My goal here was never to break them apart. I wanted to catch the child, but when the mother showed up, my plan shifted to catch both. Unfortunately, she had other plans as she knocked out both herself and my poor puppy In one hit..." she says with some disdain.

Stopping as healing light washes over both the tiger and her dog, she turns to look at him. "That's... an interesting power... anyway, yeah, I never meant to knock it out, it did that all on her own. I caught the baby as a... consolation prize I guess? Besides, if I had left the baby guarded by nothing but the unconscious mother, that's just asking for it to be eaten. Why should I let this reckless mother protect the child when her actions against more feral predators would have it be eaten?"

As the says that, a murkrow flies from the canopy of trees carrying an empty pokeball (one that she threw earlier and missed). It drops it in her hand and perches on her shoulder, giving a loud Caw!
    Last edited by firefish55; 2019-10-03 at 12:58 PM.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Cave Crew
    Show
    When entering the cave it takes you minute for your eyes to adjust to the darkness as the sun falls beneath the treeline. you can hear the sounds of pokemon milling about in the dark. Your PDA Beep as you walk in
    Low light Detected. Low-Light Mode Activated.
    A searing light erupts from your PDAs Illuminating the cave and those sounds now have a forms associated with them. They scatter at the lights being shined on them. You see 2 quadrupeds wrestling with each other. a small blue one with black fur covering its head and neck, concealing everything but its mouth from view; the other four stubby legs and a large round head. Its body is black with plates of gray armor covering its head, back, and legs. Further in, is a blue, rock-like Pokémon with an array of red crystals on its back and front, and a spine protruding from between its yellow ears with a pale purple bat-like Pokémon with yellow eyes, two dark purple teardrop-shaped spots on the front of its face, and two spiked tufts of fur on its upper lip.

HELP! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME HELP MY FRIEND IS HURT AND WE'RE TRAPPED!! BE CAREFUL! I THINK IT'S STILL AROUND! You hear a growl as glowing yellow eyes peer at you from the depths of the cave.
    Spoiler: Hill Girls
    Show
    Once at the top of the Elias Hill, the area at the top is creepily silent and a dense fog is settled. You can hear caws and light rumblings off in the distance as the sun finally sets behind the trees.
    A searing light pierces the darkness through the fog on the hill. With the illumination you see a purple Pokémon with a gaseous body. It has a round head flanked by three large, spiked protrusions on either side skulking behind a bipedal, ursine Pokémon covered in short, orange-brown fur. You also see an avian with a plump, stout body covered in dark gray feathers, tiny wings with gray tips, and pink feet with three clawed toes fighting a mightyena over scraps from a kill. you can hear over the natural din of sound a cry belonging to a child. you see a small flock of fawn like Pokémon run across your field of view as a black body is wispy with nubby arms chases them. Covering its head is a small, brown tree stump with a wavy branch on each side.
    Spoiler: Temple Trio
    Show
    The Ball hits the small eletcric-type squarely and begins to energize. You PDA Lets our a screech
    Warning! Attempting to catch a claimed pokémon! Please find the trainer it belongs to as soon as possible.
    The screen of Danetta's PDA produces a screen with the Trainers info
    Spoiler: PDA Readout
    Show
    Trainer: Loch, Morrigan
    Club: Knights P.C.
    Rank#210
    Active Roster: Electabuzz
    Phantump
    Elekid
    Haunter
    Mawile
    Lucario
    "Joule! Where are you? Is everyth-" The words die off as you see a young woman with dyed white hair break through the canopy and takes in the scene. "Oh no." she whispers kneeling beside the Pokémon. The lucario kneels beside her and the elekid crawls into her arms. "What happened here?"
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina leaves her readied stance and puts away her kusarigama. "Are these pokemon yours?" She asks quizzically. "These pokemon were wandering around the forest and we thought they were wild. I scanned the pokemon and they did not appear to be claimed, I am deeply sorry for the state of your pokemon." Alaina says bowing deeply. "If there is anything I can do to amend this I will do my best to do so." Bao hů bows as well threatening to tip over.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Seeing the alert on her pda as well as the new girl walk up, Danetta's face immediately becomes as red as a pepper.

"I-I I'msosorrymaam I didnt know they were yours and I wanted to catch them and then the big one attacked and I didnt know and I just wanted to weaken it to catch and oh ik sorry I just didn't know!"

She says all in one breath before running out.

"I tried my best to patch it up but really I'm just a big stupid idiot and I'm really so sorry!"

She may or may not be vaguely panicking.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Skylar continues to walk with Cinder as it gets darker. Her tail illuminates the area a little bit, which makes her trainer very happy. She wasn't really one to hike in the dark.

She passes by the Pokemon, pointing them out to Ramona and Desireé if they don't spot them.

Skylar grins at the playful Phantump chasing the other Pokemon around. So silly, she thinks. Though I can't say that Thorne wouldn't do the same.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: The Thrilling Adventures of Dr. Sturluson, Brawler Racquel, and The Eccentric Mix!
    Show

Spooky Noibat!
    Stein wanders along with the light from his and his companions’ PDAs guiding them viewing the shapes that have taken form. ”Looks like a Deino and something else.... Aron line perhaps. Nothing really peeking my.....” He trails off in thought until seeing the Noibat. A mischevious smirk takes his face. ”Interesting, and now that will join our ranks. Gill be ready to keep it here.” Gill dances and readies himself as Stein pelts the bar with a ball.

Spoiler: Roll, Mechanics, and OOC
    Show

Stein throws a Premier Ball! Trainer Level 3!
    Throw: 1d20+1 18
    Capture: 1d100-6 85
    OOC: Really phone?

Initiative:
    Stein: 15
    Gill: 12
    Spoiler: If not Captured
    Show

Gill runs in and blasted the bat with a gush of water.

Spoiler: Rolls and Mechanics
    Show

Gill uses Water Gun!
    To Hit: 1d20 20
    Damage: 23 Water v SpDef +7 Bonus
    Torrent activates granting 5 DR!
    OOC: ReAlLy PhOnE?

Glowing Yellow Eyes....

As the voice echoes out for help. Stein keeps a look around the cavern as they all continue to explore. He lifts a finger to signal Racquel and Mix and begins to whisper. "Whatever they're yelling about, it's watching us. Stay alert."
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-10-04 at 11:18 AM.

7. - Top - End - #277

GreataxeFighterGuy

Show
    "I- Its fine, I think." Morrigan says, visibly relaxing as the electabuzz stirs to consciousness. The Large creature slowly opens it eyes to the Elekid and Morrigan and reaches slowly for her child.The elekid runs to its mothers hand and hums at the touch. The Lucario kneels down to offer Joule a hand to help stand. which she bats aside, electricity coursing over her frame. shes stands and the Lucario takes a defensive posture. The Elekid moves back to Morrigan as Joule lunges at the Lucario, Attacking viciously and screaming. "Joule calm down! It's not Luca's fault. These trainers didn't know. It's not his fault he wouldn't let anything happen to his child on purpose and you know that!" Joule raises her paw again and just.. drops it and leans into the Luca, who tries to comfort his mate. "They'll be ok. The situation got a little scary for them, that's all." She says with a relieved look on her face. The white-haired woman stands up and tucks her hair behind her ear. "Sorry for the scene. new parents losing their child can be unnerving to say the least. Oh I, didn't introduce myself. I'm Morrigan." She says, offering a hand.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

"Alaina. What brings you out here Morrigan?" Alaina says shaking Morrigan's hand.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Akio bowes and accepts the handshake. "I am Akio. These our my partners Danetta and Alaina. It's nice to meet another trainer in the wilds. I am very sorry for the confusion, please let me assist in healing everyone harmed by the interaction.

Akio closes his eyes and makes a prayer as he reaches his softly golden glowing hands outwards and the first 4 pokemon to come close to him each heal 28 health.

He opens his eyes again after healing. "So what brings you to the area? We were searching for pokemon to add to our teams and were heading to the temple to explore."
    Akio Feral

Cleric of Terrakion, Initative 15

Spoiler: Current Pokemon
    Show

Nickname Pokemon Initiative
    Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Spoiler: Character Info
    Show

10. - Top - End - #280
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Danetta is gonna stand quietly in the back out of the way unless spoken to. She understands that she's already caused enough trouble here today.

As she steps back, her other little birdy lands on her other shoulder, hooing softly in her ear. Soon after that, her dog will start rustling itself from the leaves behind her. "Shenzi, babygirl. You've done enough work, keep resting..." putting the dog back in her ball.
    Last edited by firefish55; 2019-10-04 at 11:19 AM.

11. - Top - End - #281

GreataxeFighterGuy

Show
    "Pleased to meet you all." Morrigan says with a practiced curtsy. "I came out here with my team. Watersmeet is where a lot of the PAL and even some PBL teams come to get Pokémon and train up. I caught Joule out here 2 years ago when I was a rookie. Wait are you guys-?"
    The conversation is interrupted when her PDA goes off. she glances at it for a moment. "OH! You're the new guys from Quest! Welcome and Congrats on making it. We'll you guys must be pretty good to take down joule and harass Luca." She says. Walking over to Danetta. "Hey Look, It's not your fault. You only did what you thought was to improve your team. I can't fault you for that. And i swear sometimes the scanners are broken. So don't take it too hard...Danetta?" She says, verifying that is your name. "Well that was pretty exciting, huh? You guys up to do a little more hunting? Their are good, strong, pokémon by the temple but they can be dangerous. I'll take you guys there if thats fine?"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Make a Pokéspotting roll
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2019-10-04 at 01:01 PM.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Akio nods in agreement at Morrigan's suggestion to head to the temple. "I'm confident I speak for all of us that we would appreciate the company. We'll follow your lead."

Pokespotting 14
    Last edited by Eincolt; 2019-10-04 at 01:13 PM.
    Akio Feral

Show

Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

"I-I also think that would be nice. That's actually where we were going anyway... To the temple... I mean.." Still kinda nervously fidgeting

"I still feel bad though. Is there- Is there anything I can do to help make it up to you?"

Pokespotting: 15
    Last edited by firefish55; 2019-10-04 at 01:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina nods "I wouldn't mind the extra company. Apparently there have been unusual Ursaring sightings here so the more people the better odds we have at fending them off." Alaina takes out her first aid kit and applies some care to Bao hů before returning him.

Spoiler: Medicine Rolls & Pokespotting
    Show
    Last edited by ImperialTM; 2019-10-04 at 01:02 PM.

15. - Top - End - #285

GreataxeFighterGuy

Show
    Morrigan turns to Alaina. "You heard about the ursarings as well?! One of my teammates said he saw a few of them near Watersmeet Point but there was a different one in the bunch. He said it looked... Metallic. Coach said we may go look to get it the Day after tomorrow if it hasn't moved on." She says walking towards the water's edge as the last vestiges of sunlight fall behind the trees. The air cools quickly as wind passes over the water of the river. Your PDA Beep as you continue your trek.
    And the rending light harshly illuminates the area around you. Near the bed of the river you see a Totodile thrashing about in the water while a Feraligator sits just beneath the water skulking a fawn-type pokémon on the waters edge. In sight of the temple a Small stone golem is chasing a Rowlet that is flying just out of reach and Murkrow is watching from the top of the temple

16. - Top - End - #286
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

While walking, danetta will be mostly quiet, but will speak up once

"I dont want to try again and make another mistake, so I'm going to keep my head down for a bit... but, if any of you need any help, just let me know. I am a hunter by trade after all..." she says, jostling the twin crossbows adorning her hips.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina places a hand on Danetta's shoulder "You're not going to make the same mistake twice. We'll be more careful with how we approach this time around." She pauses before continuing "My father always said that when you fear making a mistake you'll only stop yourself from moving forward."

18. - Top - End - #288
    Pixie in the Playground

mix heals her pokemon on the way to the cave- (just learned how to do this)
    Spoiler: HEaly
    Show

injury removals and healing
    http://orokos.com/roll/761221 +7 health
    both injuries gone

initiative me: 15
    tostitos: 20

initiative me: 15
    tostitos: 20

"eh that thing looks neat (the thing the bat it sitting on) " Mix Chucks a ball as hard as she can at the pokemon AFTER scanning it
    Spoiler: BALL THROW
    Show

http://orokos.com/roll/761223 6 to hit (probs a wif but it looks big so who knows
    to catch http://orokos.com/roll/761224 63

but the moment she notices the girl calling for help she calls back "Don't worry were here to help"
    She said immediately running up to the pokemon she threw the ball out if she didn't catch it and kicking it in whatever it might have for a "weak spot" (the balls) by "casting" Shock Wave (the balls) and giving a chance for Mimikyu to attack it while it's distracted. if she did catch it she kept running past to the sound of the voice

Spoiler: Shock Wave damage because it can't miss
    Show

and Mimikyu attacks with Astonish in an attempt to make it flinch
    Spoiler: Astonish damage and to hit
    Show
    Last edited by LoFiBaseSnacks; 2019-10-06 at 11:28 AM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Akio steps up excitedly, his four pokemon behind him. "Alaina is right. But we have this. Onward for daring adventures and brave allies!" He rushes towards the two gator pokemon. "You know how to start this Zenis!"

Gibble initiates combat with a Sandstorm building up around him! He stops moving forward as soon as he gets 7 meters from the Feralgator, waiting to respond to it's charge.

Akio enters the sandstorm unfazed by the ravishes and tosses a pokeball at the Totodile!

Last edited by Eincolt; 2019-10-04 at 06:16 PM.
    Akio Feral

Show

Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

"You guys mistake my hesitance for fear. I just don't think anyone here would fill my party nicely" she says with a smirk.

Shooing the birds off her shoulder and away from the Sandstorm, she takes her crossbows out once more and uses her Take Aim action once more, preparing for whomever might need her assistance.

Init: 10

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Seeing Akio head to the riverside and calling a sandstorm, Alaina brings up her PDA and scans the two birds and golem. She once more releases Bao hů beside her before stepping out in front of the chasing pokemon. "Are you guys having fun chasing each other?" Alaina asks quizzically. She holds out an arm for the Rowlet to land on if trusting. Bao hů wobbles from side to side looking at the pokemon.

Spoiler: Rolls and Initiative
    Show
    Last edited by ImperialTM; 2019-10-05 at 05:40 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Witnessing the fights between quadrupeds, Racquel will release Terra. "Now's your chance, girl. Prove your strength." Terra will move towards the fighting quadrupeds, and use Metal Claw on the matching ironclad 'mon. (28 Physical Steel, 6 Bonus Damage.) Racquel will throw a Great Ball bullseyeing the shaggy haired draconid. (Catch???)

Spoiler: Initiatives so I don't get Ignored
    Show
    Terra: 3 Racquel: 10

Later: "Don't worry. We'll beat this thing down." Racquel will release Foo. If possible, Foo will use Intimidate on the source of the Gleam Eyes, and also use Roar! The enemy takes 5 Normal Status damage, and "immediately move(s) directly away from (Foo) using its highest movement capability.

Spoiler: More Initiatves.
    Show
    Racquel: 10, Foo, 14.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Ramona notices the gaseous Mon and she calls her bat over quietly. "Alright Bruce, that one.. Capture formation 6... On my mark" Ramona crosses her fingers and with a poof, there is 3... no 4 Ramonas where she stood. Her copies all dart into nearby trees, and she pulls out a whistle and blows it, silently signaling the bat.
    Bruce waits for the signal and flies up, only to dive-bomb on top of the Gaseous Mon, attempting to chomp at it
    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Ramona uses Double Team, she gains 3 Stacks of Double Team
    Ramona attempts Stealth: http://orokos.com/roll/761703 (21 Boosted)
    Bruce uses Bite
    To Hit: http://orokos.com/roll/761698 (14)
    Damage: http://orokos.com/roll/761699 (25 Dark Physical)
    Initiative Bruce 14
    Ramona 11
    Last edited by Ravermonk; 2019-10-06 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Stealth Roll

24. - Top - End - #294

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Cave Crew - Mix, Racquel and Stein
    Show
    Spoiler: Mix and Stein - Boldore-dash
    Show
    Spoiler: Mix- PokéScan
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA
    Boldore, The Ore Pokémon. The energy overflowing from its body has turned into orange crystals that are hard enough to smash diamonds.
    Both The boulder and the bat disappear into pokéballs for a moment and break out. Only to be Met with a barrage of attacks. The bat flies just ahead its rocky companion lets out a cry that shakes the Totodile. while the Boldore stifles from the mimikyu's attack.
    Spoiler: OOC Mechanics
    Show
    Enemy Noibat suffered 2 injuries! Enemy Noibat used Supersonic on Gil! Gil is confused!
    Enemy Boldore is Flinched!
    New Initiative
    Tostitos - 20
    Noibat - 17
    Mix&Stein - 15
    Gil - 12
    Boldore - 6
    Tostitos has Initiative!
    Spoiler: Racquel
    Show
    The pokéball hits the Blue and black pokemon on the flank and solidly, energizing the mon before Terra lands a glancing blow on her durable counterpart.
    Spoiler: Wiggle
    Show
    Spoiler: Wobble
    Show
    Spoiler: Click!
    Show
    Deino was Caught
    Level: 20
    Loyalty: 2
    Sex: M
    Trait: Spd
    Nature: +Phys -Sp. Atk
    Abilities: Guts, Instinct
    Moves:Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Headbutt, Dragon Breath, Roar
    Spoiler: The Abyss stares back - The Shock, The Racq, and The Doc
    Show
    Towards the back of the cave you two people on top of a natural overhang about 20 to 30 feet up. adjacent to the entrance of a dark tunnel. The eyes you saw peer back at you. and a low rumble fills the cavern. When Racquel releases Foo. You see electricity crackle across its frame in anticipation. Before Foo can muster up a roar, The Beast steps Forward and unleashes one of her own! Causing a massive Echo in the Cave and for Foo to run back towards its Master!
    Show
    Enemy Beast used Intimidate on Foo! Enemy Beast used Roar on Foo! 6 Damage. Foo Runs Away!(Towards Racquel as fast as it can. If within 6 hexes it recalls itself and canot be used thrown out again until the beginning of next turn.)
    Initiative
    Luxray - 21
    Mix&Stein - 15
    Racquel - 10
    Spoiler: Temple Trio - Akio, Alaina, Daneta
    Show
    Spoiler: Akio - gatr bait
    Show
    The sudden weather change is enough for the fawn to run off. The Larger gator dives below the surface as the sand pelt the area above him and swims back to shore. just in time to see the Smaller gator get energized into a pokéball.
    Spoiler: Wiggle
    Show
    Spoiler: Wobble
    Show
    Spoiler: Wubble
    Show
    Spoiler: Thrash
    Show
    Spoiler: STRAIN!!!!!
    Show
    Spoiler: CLICK!
    Show
    Totodile was Caught!
    Level: 13
    Loyalty: 2
    Sex: F
    Trait: ATK
    Nature -Phys, +Sp. Def
    Ability:Strong Jaw
    Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite
    Spoiler: Alaina - Distracted Sentry
    Show
    Spoiler: PDA Spouts
    Show
    Golett, the Automoton Pokémon. These Pokémon are thought to have been created by the science of an ancient and mysterious civilization.
    Rowlet, the Grass Quill Pokémon. It sends its feathers, which are as sharp as blades, flying in attack. Its legs are strong, so its kicks are also formidable.
    Murkrow, the Darkness Pokémon. Feared and loathed by many, it is believed to bring misfortune to all those who see it at night.
    After reading the entries you can discern that the pokemon seem to be playing with the Murkrow keeping a watchful eye. It notices you release Bao Hu and Hold out your arm. The rowlet lands atop a low branch on a nearby tree and eyes you quizzically. The golett sees its friend stop and looks to you. and waddles over to you and jumps to your hard, as if a small child trying to swing from it.
    Spoiler: Hill Girls - Ramona and Skylar
    Show
    Spoiler: Ramona - Darkness Rises
    Show
    Bruce's bite lands solid, sending the spectre reeling. It quickly recovers to levy a frightening gaze at the bat before instantly hitting him with a punch of spectral energy!
    Show
    Specter used Frighten ability -2 CS in Speed. Specter used Shadow Ball! 39 Ghost Damage v Def +2 Bonus Damage!
    Initiative

Haunter - 19
    Bruce - 14(Before -2 CS in Speed)
    Ramona 11
    It's Ramona's Initiative
    Spoiler: Perception: DC 12 (Bruce can roll for it too)
    Show
    You hear a Howl. It didn't sound quite... right.
    Spoiler: Skylar - Playful spirit
    Show
    After Pointing out the Pokémon to Desireé. She releases Granite to go and play. The small golem tags along with the stump-headed phantom chasing the deer. " This place was a lot scarier when I was a kid." Desi says, absently looking out across the field. There was a big battle here like 150 years ago and the their spirits would wonder the woods around here. You hear all kinds of creepy noises, groans and creaks and screams in the distance. When I first Haku-Sensei, I was 7 and I dont think either of us really liked each other at that point. We ended up camping out here one night with the rest of the class he taught at the time. We had ju-

Did you hear that?" She whispers, moving a hand to her belt.
    Spoiler: Perception 10(Cinder can roll for it too)
    Show
    You hear a Howl. It didn't sound quite... right.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina giggles softly watching the golett "Sorry, but you are much to heavy for my to hold." She says pulling her arm back. Bao hů waddles up to the Golett and tags the pokemon before running away a short distance waving its arms in the air. Alaina slowly sits beneath the tree with the Rowlet "Hey Morrigan these guys seem friendly why don't you let your Elekid play with them for a bit?"

26. - Top - End - #296
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Bruce reels from the Attack, but manages to remain airborne.
    Spoiler: Injuries
    Show
    Bruce suffers 2 Injuries in Defense: http://orokos.com/roll/761727

Ramona's copies all leap at the Specter, fading through it and reappearing on the trees opposite of them, the real Ramona appears above and throws a ball, using the diversion to her advantage.
    Spoiler: Yeet!
    Show
    Ramona spends a Double Team stack on her Throw, Plus 2 Accuarcy
    Throw:http://orokos.com/roll/761743 (20, non crit)
    Capture Roll:http://orokos.com/roll/761745 (7)

Show
    LOOKIT THAT CAPTURE ROLL!!!

Spoiler: Perception Rolls
    Show
    Last edited by Ravermonk; 2019-10-06 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Not Killing the Mon, Yeet instead

27. - Top - End - #297
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: The Thrilling Adventures of The Doctor, the Brawler, and the Shock!
    Show
    Bats on the Boldores

Stein recoils at the bat's sound as does Gill, and is perplexed at Mix's antics of attacking the Boldore head on. "Soon as we can we'll assist you Mix. Gill get ready!" The doctor trows another Pokeball at the bat, hitting it about square in the chest.

Spoiler: Great Ball Go!!!
    Show

Stein throws a Great Ball! Trainer Level 3!
    Throw: 1d20+1 19
    Capture: 1d100-6-10 11

As the bat disappears, Stein turns to Gill and orders him. Gill, help out Mix!" Gill turns around dazed and launches a blast of water at the Boldore.

Spoiler: Rolls and Mechanics.
    Show

Gill manages to work through Confusion!
    Confusion: 1d20 13

Gill uses Water Gun! Super Effective!
    To Hit: 1d20 17
    Damage: 16 Water v SpDef +6 Bonus Damage

There Lurks The Beast Below

Show

At this point, Stein has recalled Gill post the Noibat and Boldore combat.

When Stein hears the roar and sees the electricity, he realizes what is lurking in the cave. "That is most unfortunate..... A Luxray." He takes a ball in hand and calls out Spirit. "We have a rough opponent Spirit, to arms my friend." Stein readies another ball in his hand on as a precaution. Spirit strikes with his Bone Club soon as the beast is close enough to him. Stein will pocket the ball for the moment and swing as well in tandem with his Cubone

Spoiler: Rolls, Mechanics, and OOC:
    Show

Stein uses Backswing! Has Double-Strike!
    To Hit: 1d20+1 10
    Damage: 5d6+10 28 Typeless v Def
    To Hit: 1d20+1 4

Spirit uses Bone Club as the Beast gets within range.
    To Hit: 1d20+1 3
    OOC: #@%^%#$%&#!%^*%&%@$^*&(*%$^&%^*%$^@&*#

Spirit Initiative 12
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-10-09 at 11:06 AM.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Zenis runs back to Akio's side as Jangmo-o rushes to the edge of the water where the Feralgator is and braces for the impact of Feralgator's attack. Akio prepares a premiere ball to throw after the exchange ends

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show

Zenis is out of comabt, Jangmo-o is in combat.
    Akio prepares to throw after Feralgator and Jangmo-o both get their actions.

Jangmo-o will interrupt Feralgator's attack and BIDE as he's being attacked. His action will be to release the bide. IF Jangmo-o would be instantly K.O'ed by the attack he will use protect instead. That would take over 80 damage to do but is still possible with type disadvantage.

Akio will throw his pokeball = 3, it will likely miss
    Capture Roll = 51
    Akio Feral

Show

Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Seeing Akia and his pack prepare for combat, Danetta will take her Shot on the feraligatr before dipping out of the sandstorm. "Happy hunting Akio," she'll say under her breath as she leaves the area.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    roll: 19
    dmg: (automatic crit) 56 phys typeless + 26 Bonus
    Danetta leaves init order!
    Last edited by firefish55; 2019-10-06 at 03:59 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Skylar hears the chilling howl and mirrors Desireé, putting her hand on her belt. With her other, she reaches up to her shoulder and slides her new bow down her arm.

Sensing her trainer's distress, Cinder growls and swipes her tail back and forth, flaring the blue fire at the tip. She moves to stand in front of the girls, watching in the direction the two are facing.

Spoiler: Perceptions
    Show
    Skylar: 10
    Cinder: 8
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2019-10-08 at 01:41 PM.