New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Summit: Pokémon Battle Circuit Association - PW

Mix was ablaze with excitement the entire bus trip, doing nothing but talking to anyone around her that was willing to. yknow. Small talk (id give an example if I could do it myself)
    once they arived she was one of the first off the bus and waiting for instructions, though watching a "fight" is just as fun as whatever they were supposed to do. Wait were they going to get to fight? Mix hadn't thrown hands before but she felt ready.
    aaaaaaaaaaaand disappointment struck, they weren't getting a chance to throw them hands, but at least there was a nice old man to talk to which she proceeded to ask a multitude of pointless questions including how old he was, if he had any kids, where he was from, what kind of soup was his favorite etc. After a moment she thought to ask him what kind of pokemon he had.

Assuming she got an answer she wandered off to get with her group of people with the map and some emergency supplies "Redcliff cave sounds awesome, i hope its red. ok Stien, Racquel? do you two want to race? racing would be fun. like to see who can catch the most fastest and get back?.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Once they're in the woods, Danetta seems a very different person. From her stammering and awkward stature in the city, she now seems calm and collected, occasionally looking up into the trees to see her two birds perched on various branches above them.

"What kind of temple do you think we'll find when we get there?"

3. - Top - End - #213
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler: Mix and Stein
    Show
    "I would prefer to head to the Hills, myself. The caves suit my needs, also. while it may be my place to dictate the group, I will assist rather than try to bend you to my will. I have time, after all." She then releases her Growlithe, Foo, who trots up to the both of you and sniffs you energetically. Perception
    Last edited by Chiba Yu; 2019-09-21 at 01:26 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Stein shrugs as Racquel finishes, and puffs out another smoke skull with a smile.

”Either way works. I’d be happy to accompany you to the Hills the next time. As appreciation for humoring me this once. And since it seems someone has already run off ahead.” he points at Mix running ahead of them.

He lets the Growlithe sniff him and watches as Gill interacts with him. He keeps his eyes open in the caves for their Pokémon discoveries.

Spoiler: Poke Spotting
    Show

Perception +1AP: 4d6 12
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-09-21 at 01:27 PM.

5. - Top - End - #215

Beholder

Spoiler: Mix and Stein
    Show
    "I'm not humoring you, I'm helping you. It would benefit you to know the difference." Foo jumps and licks at you happily as you let him have his fun.

6. - Top - End - #216

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Mix and Racquel
    Show

Stein smiles as his cigarette hangs from his mouth. He had realized a golden opportunity that he hadn't considered.

"In that case, I truly appreciate the help. Since our strengths differ I believe that's why Vera placed us together. What I lack in raw force and combat prowess, you are strong in. If I may be so bold I believe I can cover a weakness or two of yours. And it seems I have missed out on a nice chat chance with you from earlier. Pleasure to finally make your acquaintance Racquel." Stein continues to smile.

He reaches down to pat Foo on the head. "And a pleasure to meet you too, Foo." Gill sniffs Foo and tries to dance around him. Gill then eyes Racquel, wondering if he was allowed to get close.

"Seems to be a fantastic partnership. And if you wouldn't mind, when we have access to those body suits I would love to test them out. I respect your strength, and feel it would be a good test of the suit's capacities."

He continues walking with Racquel as Mix is ahead of them.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-09-21 at 02:13 PM.

7. - Top - End - #217

Beholder

Spoiler: Mix and Stien
    Show
    "True strength comes from accepting your weaknesses." The line sounds rehearsed. She gets a wicked grin and her eyes shine with a bit of fire at mention of the suits. "Be careful what you wish for, you may get burned."

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina puts her hand to her chin contemplating what she knew about the Temple.

Spoiler: Recall Information Roll
    Show

9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Ramona watches the fight and notices the standstill moment of opportunity, her ninja senses tingle
    Spoiler: Percep Roll
    Show
    http://orokos.com/roll/758080

As they are handed the maps, Ramona turns to her group and asks
    "You guys wanna hit up the hills or the cave?" "Im gonna head to the cave, I'll see you guys there"
    Spoiler: Pokespotting for Point
    Show

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Nice rolls, thanks bot, 15 and a 19! thats p good
    Last edited by Ravermonk; 2019-09-22 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Spelling error

10. - Top - End - #220
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Temple Trio(Akio, Alaina, Danetta
    Show

Spoiler: Local Legends(Alaina )
    Show
    You know of the Cresent Temple through childish urban legends. The temple once caught fire and the Legend tells of a you temple priestess who died in the temple and her soul is haunting the temple and was never rebuilt.

The three of you make their way through the wooded Hillside, the canopy blocking out the majority of the sun rays attempting to light the forest floor. On your travel you see a winged, purple bat with a long tail stalking a small green insect, swaddled in a leaf to where only its face is visible. Further along you see a red and yellow primate with massive ears mocking a small yellow pokemon with black stripes and a lightning bolt on it's chest. The primate's fun is interrupted by a Blue and black dog with a cream torso. the two stare down each other. as the temple comes in to view a small cream colored rodent with red-tipped ears and a tail with a plus shaped tip playing with a small blue pachyderm.

The Temple comes into view as the sun begin to set over the mountains. You feel a cold chill as a breeze seems to bring about the night. you find the shimenawa surrounding the back of the temple but the rope is broken.
    Spoiler: Occult edu. roll: DC 4
    Show
    This is a sign of desecration.

As you circle around the front, you see a young woman dressed as a miko lighting candles out front. She smiles and bows to you.

Spoiler: High Hikers (Stein, Racquel, Mix)
    Show
    Your trek takes you on the quite the hike as you climb the trail towards the cave. Once past the tree line you can see in most directions for miles.
    After about half an hour into your ascent you see a Floating rock in the shape of a sun staying just above a aardvark with a red and yellow chest that's snuffling around it. You later see a small blue bipedal pokemon in a lotus pose meditating on a rock while a Grey bipedal pokemon makes practiced swings with an I-beam. As the entrance of the cave comes into view, You see a white quadruped with a dark face prowling towards a yellow and black lizard soaking up the waning vestiges of the sun.

Spoiler: Terrible Twos (Skylar and Ramona)
    Show
    "Wait, Ramona." Desireé says, turning to you two. "We should out The Point. It takes us near a lake where a decent amount of Pokémon go to water and the view is awesome. The hill and caves are creepy at night but we can go wherever. What do you thing Skylar?"
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

11. - Top - End - #221
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Seeing the canine and primate staring each other down Alaina stops to scan the two pokemon. "If you guys want to help I'm going to attempt to catch those 2 pokemon who are facing off." Alaina approaches the trio slowly and releases Bao hů next to her taking a pokeball from her belt Alaina lines up a throw on the red primate. She then faces the canine readying herself for retaliation.

As the temple comes into view Alaina's face lights up slightly "I remember a folk tale that my father use to tell me about how the temple caught fire and it's now haunted by the priestess that use to take care of the temple." Seeing the priestess Alaina bows in return "Hello, are you praying to the deity of this temple?"

Spoiler: Encounter rolls
    Show
    Pokeball throw on Pansear - 6
    Capture Roll - 4

Initiatives
    Alaina - 15
    Bao hů - 8

Spoiler: Skill Rolls
    Show

12. - Top - End - #222
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

"If you're doing that, I would like the small one." Stepping up next to Alaina, Danetta will toss a ball at the Elekid.

Spoiler: init
    Show
    throw: 3... oof (edit: I forgot to add acc to the pokeball throw, it's actually a 4)
    catch (if applicable): 55

Danetta: 10
    Shenzi: 16

As they approach the temple, and Alaina talks about the ghost, Danetta's face looks a bit pale...
    Last edited by firefish55; 2019-09-22 at 05:17 PM.

13. - Top - End - #223

AssassinGuy

As they walk, Stein sees the meditating Pokémon and realizes that would be the counter he needs. "If you both don't mind, I'm going to snag that one on the rock." Stein looks down at Gill. "Be prepared incase it attacks us." Stein takes out a Premier Ball from the lab and throws it at the meditating humanoid Pokémon, but it doesn't quite make it's mark. "Get it Gill." The Totodile launches a stream of water at the blue humanoid.

Spoiler: Rolls and OOC
    Show

Stein throws a Premier Ball! Trainer Level 3!
    Throw: 1d20 3

Gill uses Water Gun!
    To Hit: 1d20 4
    Damage: 9 Water v SpDef + 10 Bonus Damage.
    Torrent Activates granting 5DR!

Initiative:
    Stein - 15
    Gill - 12

White Creature Yellow Lizard

Stein smiled a bit as he saw Racquel go for the creature, he had wanted it but deferred to her on this. He did however opt for the sleeping lizard, tossing a ball at it as it slept.

Spoiler: Lizard!
    Show

Stein throws a Basic Ball! Trainer level 3!
    Throw: 1d20+1 4
    Capture: 1d100 49
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-09-22 at 05:41 PM.

14. - Top - End - #224

Beholder

Spoiler: Cave Bois
    Show
    Approaching the beam-bearing humaniod, Racquel will punch her hand as a sign of wanting to fight. If the 'mon seems receptive, Racquel will offer a pokeball, as if to say 'this first.' Charm, boosted.

Later, Racquel will Throw a Ball, audibly swearing when it misses. "Foo, go grab that for me!" Foo rushes in, slamming it while wreathed in fire, dealing a blow to distract the creature. (30 Fire, 1 bonus.) Foo will also activate Intimidate!

15. - Top - End - #225
    Pixie in the Playground

Mix listened to the two people talking as they made there way up the mountain, not that she could stay quiet for the whole hike, she chatted with them a little about what pokemon she was looking for and vice versa. After a while, the group stumbled on a couple of pokemon, a solrock, and heatmor. going ahead and getting started she decided to go for them. Sending out Tostitos first "go for the Solrock if I miss" Mix took out a premier ball and chucked it at the Solrock

Spoiler: Going for them Pokemans
    Show

1d20 + accuracy bonus 1 (14 to hit http://orokos.com/roll/758236) no accuracy bonus its a 13 (still hit)
    rolling a d100 to catch 50 on the dot http://orokos.com/roll/758237)

Tostitos attack (Solrock if I don't catch and heatmor if I do)
    Tostitos used Astonish
    to hit 23 http://orokos.com/roll/758241
    target flinches
    damage: 40 damage http://orokos.com/roll/758242
    http://orokos.com/roll/758250 its a 3 for stab
    so 43 total
    Last edited by LoFiBaseSnacks; 2019-09-22 at 05:43 PM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Before reaching the fighting pokemon, Akio spys the Gligar and walks to within sight of it, not attempting to be stealthy to see if it would run off or stand it's ground. If the pokemon stands their ground Endurance takes up position in front of Akio as he moves himself into a battle stance at the bat-like pokemon. "I am Akio. I'm searching for pokemon with strong conviction. If you have conviction, fight me. If you have strength, join me."

Akio will let the pokemon run if it wants, but so long as it stands and fights Endurance will act after the Gligar's attack with a tackle (15 to hit, 24 damage)as his action. Akio will then throw a pokeball (4 to hit). If it lands... (58) (None of this happens obviously if the pokemon runs)

Later as he sees his two teammates running towards the fighting pokemon, Endurance will again take the lead rushing towards any attacks from the fighting pokemon and planning to Bide as a reaction to the first attack hitting him, releasing it as soon as he gets close enough to the pokemon. Gibble also rushes in to help support the other trainers with their captures.

Upon reaching the temple he will nod solemnly at Alaina's story. "That is a strange tale. This is a temple to Cresselia. I would find it surprising for there to be a haunting here, that said..." He points to the broken shimenawa. "That is a disturbing sign." Upon Alaina greeting the priestess, he bows deeply in respect to her and awaits her answer, interested in asking himself what she knows of this place and what could have happened to it.
    Last edited by Eincolt; 2019-09-22 at 06:55 PM.
    Akio Feral

Cleric of Terrakion, Initative 15

Spoiler: Current Pokemon
    Show

Nickname Pokemon Initiative
    Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Spoiler: Character Info
    Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Zen View Post
    Spoiler: Terrible Twos (Skylar and Ramona)
    Show
    "Wait, Ramona." Desireé says, turning to you two. "We should out The Point. It takes us near a lake where a decent amount of Pokémon go to water and the view is awesome. The hill and caves are creepy at night but we can go wherever. What do you thing Skylar?"
    "I wouldn't mind checking out the Point," Skylar says. "I was hoping to add a water-type to my team. And if you're suggesting it Desireé, then the spot has to be good. It's not on our map either."

Skylar releases Cinder to walk beside them as they head to their destination. The Charmander yawns and drops down to all fours as she plods along beside the girls.

Pokemon Edu: 16
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2019-09-22 at 07:38 PM.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Spoiler: Terrible Twos
    Show

To Desiree "Oh, I didnt see that spot on the map! Are the pokemon there tough? I was thinking the cave or hills would have some stronger ones, but I'm willing to follow if you lead the way."
    To Skylar "Yeah that's a fair point, it has to be good"
    Ramona will let out Peter, her Spinarak, and it'll crawl up to her shoulder
    "I'm good to go when you gals are"

Spoiler: Pokespotting Rolls
    Show
    http://orokos.com/roll/758086

19. - Top - End - #229

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Temple Trio - Akio, Alaina, Danetta
    Show
    Spoiler: Danetta
    Show
    Seeing the much older pokémon square off, the small pokémon moves behind a rock just as your pokéball sails off course by a light breeze and it. Seeing the massive black canine the creature panics and runs deeper into the woods, crying.
    Spoiler: Alaina
    Show
    As the two larger pokemon are staring off, your pokéball beans the red primate. energizing it.
    Spoiler: Click!
    Show
    Pansear was Caught!
    Level 20; Loyalty: 2
    Sex:F
    Nature: +Def, -Sp.Def
    Trait: Phys
    Ability:Decoy, Gluttony
    Moves: Lick, Bite, Fury Swipes, Leer, Play Nice, Incinerate
    Seeing it's opponent energized, The bipedal canine, takes up a defensive stance.
    Spoiler: OOC: Spoilers
    Show
    Canine spends round assessing you and your pokémon.

Initiative
    Canine - 17
    Alaina - 15
    Bao hů - 8
    Spoiler: Akio
    Show
    The flying scorpion looks at you and waggles its tongue at you. Endurance lands a solid hit but you Pokéball is dodged by the scorpion. The bat flutters just above the ground and launches a dart at Endurance!
    Spoiler: OOC: Mechanics
    Show
    Enemy Scorpion Attacks Endurance with Poison Sting! 25 poison damage v Def!

Initiative
    Akio - 15
    Scorpion - 14
    Endurance - 5

It's Endurance's Turn in initiative!

Spoiler: Cave Crew - Mix, Racquel, Stein
    Show
    Cave Crew - Mix, Racquel, Stein
    Spoiler: Stein
    Show
    The Blue Humanoid dodges both attacks deftly and levels a stupefying gaze at the small crocodile.
    Spoiler: OOC Mechanics
    Show
    Humanoid used Confusion on Gil. 10 psychic Damage v Sp.Def + 5 Bonus Damage.

Initiative
    Stein - 15
    Humanoid - 9
    Gil - 5
    Gil Has Initiative

At The Cave Entrance

The ball taps the sleeping lizard and energizes.
    Spoiler: Wiggle
    Show
    Spoiler: Wobble
    Show
    Spoiler: Click!
    Show
    Helioptile was caught!
    Level: 14
    Loyalty:2
    Sex: female
    Trait:Sp. Atk
    Nature: -Sp.Atk, +Sp.Def
    Ability: Dry Skin
    Moves: Charge, Thunder Shock, Mud-Slap, Pound, Tail Whip
    Spoiler: Racquel
    Show
    The muscled Humanoid slams its beam into the ground and grins as it walks towards you both menacingly.
    Show
    Humanoid moves towards you

Initiative
    Racquel - 10
    Humanoid - 9
    Foo - 8
    Foo has Initiative

At the Cave entrance

The white-cloaked quadruped reels from the attack and squares it self against the dog and lunges at the it. Raking Black claws against Foo's flank!
    Show
    Enemy Quadruped took 2 Injuries!
    Enemy Quadruped used Scratch! 22 normal damage v def.

Inititative
    Quadruped - 12
    Racquel - 10
    Foo - 8
    Spoiler: Mix
    Show
    The pokéball taps the rock squarely on the top of its face before energizing
    Spoiler: Wibble
    Show
    Show
    Spoiler: SNAP!
    Show
    The Pokéball breaks and the floating sun frees it self. It looks a though its preparing a move. Until Tostitos walks over to it and astonishes it with something so terrifying it faints.
    Show
    Tostitos Gains 10 xp.

Spoiler: Hill Girls - Ramona and Skylar
    Show
    Making you way to Elias Hill, your journey takes you on a winding path before opening to a valley full of tall grass. You see 2 Quadrupeds playing in the grass: a small tan one with brown paws and green sprouts all along its body with the largest erupting from its forehead and a Larger one with a body that is mainly blue with a spiky, yellow mane on its head and yellow tufts of fur on its haunches and around its front feet. Later, you hear Desireé gasp. She points over at a small orange pig with a pink nose, and a thick yellow stripe on its snout snuffling at a hole. it hops backwards as a tiny, brown Pokémon with beady eyes and a pink nose erupts from the tunnel, making sure only its head is visible. The pig snuffles at the brown creature and they seem to make a game of peekaboo of the mole disappearing and reappearing. As you approach the tree line before you make the ascent to Elias Hill, you see 2 small birds shoot out from the trees in seemingly a game of chase: a bird with primarily grayish-brown plumage with a white marking on its face, resembling a mask, and a white spot on its chest. and a bird with a reddish-orange head with a triangular yellow mark on the back of each eye. Its body and wings are gray, and there are white tips on the wings. The 2 land on the ground and preen at each other.
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2019-09-24 at 11:06 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

20. - Top - End - #230

Beholder

Spoiler: Cave Bois
    Show
    In the first Encounter: Foo uses Intimidate to lower Gurdurr's attack by 2 CS!"Stein. When this thing starts to falter, catch it for me. I don't stop once I start going." Racquel cracks her neck and Walks up to the humanoid, and screams with rage, throwing a punch that goes wide. She gains a haze around her as she begins to Rage, activating Enduring Rage!

Later: Racquel throws a Great Ball! Catch!

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina bows to the canine "Let's see what you can do." She says letting loose her kusarigama. Bao hů gives a bow to the pokemon as well and waves excitedly to the pokemon. Alaina whips the weapon towards the pokemon from a safe distance.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Alaina uses a Chain Weapon Attack on the Canine (Reach 3) - 8 (AC 6)
    Assuming it misses

Bao hů uses Encore on the Canine - 17 (AC 3)
    The canine becomes suppressed

Spoiler: Suppressed
    Show
    Suppressed: This character’s Moves have their Frequency lowered. At-Will becomes EOT. EOT becomes Scene. Scene becomes AP Cycle. AP Cycle Moves cannot be used.

The canine has Initiative

Initiative
    Canine - 17
    Alaina - 15
    Bao hů - 8
    Last edited by ImperialTM; 2019-09-24 at 01:18 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232

AssassinGuy

Meditite Encounter!

Stein smirks as the fighter goes after Gill. ”Gill, get him once more! I’ll take another shot!” Gill runs up to the fighting type and clamps his jaws down fiercely on the Pokémon’s arm.

Spoiler: Rolls and OOC
    Show

Revolving Gill first then resetting for Stein’s.

Gill uses Bite!
    To Hit: 1d20+1 5
    Damage: 29 Dark v Def + 5 Bonus Damage!

Stein throws a Premier Ball! Trainer level 3!
    Throw: 1d20+1 6
    Capture: 1d100-6 78

OOC: For real....

Gurdurr and Racquel

Stein is slightly confused when Racquel asks him to capture the Gurdurr for her and his eyes go wide after he watches her throw the punch.

”Raging, that explains what you meant. Well guess it can’t be helped so I’ll just bag and tag for you.” Stein says with a smile as he pulls out a Poke Ball waiting for the Gurdurr to be a little weakened.

Spoiler: Mechanics!
    Show

Stein Initiative 15!

Sleeping Lizard

Stein walks over and picks up the ball, clipping into his belt. ”Now to get a name for you and get you situated with the group.” Gill starts dancing as he usually does with excitement.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-09-24 at 12:13 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

The flying scorpion looks at you and waggles its tongue at you. Endurance lands a solid hit but you Pokéball is dodged by the scorpion. The bat flutters just above the ground and launches a dart at Endurance!
    Endurance tackles the purple pokemon back into a tree if possible, butting him furiously while Akio tosses another ball at the pokemon

Show

Endurance Attack Roll = 16
    Endurance Tackle Damage = 25 + 1 tick if there's a tree within 10 feet of Gligar

Pokeball Throw = 20
    Pokeball Capture = 48

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    Initiative
    Akio - 15
    Scorpion - 14
    Endurance - 10

It's the wild pokemon's turn in initiative!

Last edited by Eincolt; 2019-09-24 at 01:15 PM.
    Akio Feral

Cleric of Terrakion, Initative 15

Spoiler: Current Pokemon
    Show

Nickname Pokemon Initiative
    Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Spoiler: Character Info
    Show

24. - Top - End - #234
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

As the birds preen, Ramona readies a Pokeball, Peter waits to act, then Ramona quickly tosses the ball at the red bird.
    Spoiler: Rolls and Initative
    Show

Throw: http://orokos.com/roll/758823 18
    Capture:http://orokos.com/roll/758825 92
    Inits: Ramona 11
    Peter 9

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Skylar will stand back as Ramona goes after one of the birds. Cinder sees her trainer hanging out for the moment, so she lays down and curls up for a quick nap.

"What got you so excited about that pig, Desireé?" she asks.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2019-09-25 at 01:08 PM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Watching the young pokemon run away, she waits for the other two to finish their quarreling before dejectedly going to pick up her pokeball and continuing on their way to the temple.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Pixie in the Playground

After Tostitos absolutely one shot the Solrock and wasnt in combat with the Heatmor, Mix Threw a ball at Heatmor and told Tostitos to attack it

Spoiler: Ball Throw
    Show

http://orokos.com/roll/758891 5+1= 6 -1 ( i have no accuracy bounus

Spoiler: Mimikyu Attack and Damage
    Show

http://orokos.com/roll/758896
    Mimikyu Misses with a 4 (nat 1)

Astonish Ghose Physical
    http://orokos.com/roll/758895 2 stab damage + 34 Ghost damage (this would have hurt if it had hit

Mix is disappointed so is Tostitos

28. - Top - End - #238

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Cave Dwellers - Mix, Racquel, Stein
    Show
    Spoiler: Stein
    Show
    Gil bites the blue humanoid and stifles him long enough for your pokéball to hit its shoulder. The ball energizes and draws the creature in side...
    Show
    Spoiler: SNAP!
    Show
    The Ball Breaks open releasing the Blue Humanoid it levels that same gaze at Gil!
    Show
    Humanoid used confusion! Gil takes 14 Psychic Damage v Sp.Def + 6 Bonus Damage. Gil is Confused! Gil has intiative.
    Spoiler: Racquel and Stein
    Show
    The Grey humanoid roars in response to your aggression. It grabs its metal beam and batters you.
    Show
    Gurdurr used Chip Away. Racquel takes 44 Normal Damage v. Def.

Later

The ball hits squarely and energizes the white-cloaked beast.
    Spoiler: CLICK!
    Show
    Absol Was Caught!
    Level: 7
    Loyalty:2
    Sex: M
    Trait: Sp.Def
    Nature: +Spd, -Spd
    Moves:Feint, Leer, Scratch
    Ability: Super Luck
    Spoiler: Mix
    Show
    The Aardvark eyes the 2 of you and Launches a gout of fire at Tostitos, trapping it in a fiery vortex.
    Show
    Aardvark used Fire Spin on Tostitos. 32 fire damage v SpDef. + 5 Bonus Damage
    Tostito's turn in initiative.

Spoiler: Temple Trio - Akio, Alaina, Danetta
    Show
    Spoiler: Akio
    Show
    After Endurance slams into the flying scorpion, the pokéball beans it on its head and energizes it.
    Spoiler: Wiggle...
    Show
    Show
    Spoiler: Wubble
    Show
    Spoiler: Snap!
    Show
    The flying scorpion breaks free and use its deft maneuverability to assault the tiny dragon.
    Show
    Scorpion uses Acrobatics on Endurance. 36 Flying Damage v Def + 4 Bonus Damage! Endurance's turn in initiative.
    Spoiler: Alaina
    Show
    The Canine looks to the you and the wobbling mass. The canine steps to it and stirkes it solidly with an open palm.
    Show
    Canine used Force Palm on Bao Hu! 40 Fighting Damage v. Def + 2 Bonus Damage.

Spoiler: Hill Girls - Ramona and Skylar
    Show
    Spoiler: Ramona
    Show
    The ball hits the red crowned bird solidly, Energizing it. The asked bird pecks at the ball with its friend trapped inside.
    Show
    Show
    Spoiler: Snap!
    Show
    The red crowned bird breaks out and the pair takes to the skies to attack you and your pokemon!
    Show
    Masked Bird used Wing Attack at Peter! 27 Flying Damage v. Def + 4 Bonus Damage. Red Crowned bird Used Tackle at Ramona! But It Missed
    Initiative
    11 - Masked Bird, Ramona
    9 - Peter
    4 - Red Crown
    Spoiler: Skylar
    Show
    "It reminds me of my uncles place in Unova, He lives on the outskirts of Driftveil had a Tepig. He just evolved into a pignite recently. It reminded me of him and that I should see him more." She says thoughtfully. "Actually, I could use him on my team. But this trip is for you guys. You want it or should I go for it?"
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2019-09-26 at 06:37 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Racquel and Mix: Cave Crew
    Show

Meditite!!

Gill recoils in the face of the stare and seems to almost drunken dance a bit, smacking himself rather than attacking the enemy. "Come on Gill, snap out of it!" Stein yells as he throws another ball.

Spoiler: Rolls, Mechanics, and OOC
    Show

Gill hurt itself in Confusion!
    Confusion: 1d20 6
    Damage:22 v Def + 5 Bonus

Gill takes an Injury!: -1 CS SpDef!

Stein throws a Basic Ball! Trainer Level 3!
    Throw: 1d20+1 18
    Capture: 1d100 8 -6 (from trainer levels): Grand Total 2 to Capture

OOC: SWEET!

Gurdurr!!

Stein watches as the Gurdurr smacks Racquel with the I-Beam and throws the ball in his hand at it.

Spoiler: Rolls, Mechanics, OOC!
    Show

Stein Initiative 15

Stein throws a Basic Ball! Trainer Level 3!
    Throw: 1d20+1 9
    Capture: 1d100 47 - 6: Grand Total 41 to Capture
    OOC: Please? Pretty Please?????
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-09-26 at 12:38 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Bao hů expands quickly as the palm sinks into its elastic body. The force of which is pushed back onto the wild pokemon as Wobbuffet slowly shrinks back down. Alaina takes the opportunity and throws a pokeball at the canine.

Show
    Bao hů interrupts and uses Counter on the Canine!
    The Canine takes 42 Fighting Damage vs Defense!

Alaina throws a Pokeball at the Canine - 4 (AC 4)
    Yay dice rolls \o/

The canine has Initiative

Initiative
    Canine - 17
    Alaina - 15
    Bao hů - 8
    Last edited by ImperialTM; 2019-09-26 at 08:03 AM.