Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 421 to 427 of 427
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    Atticus stumbled and nearly fell on his butt when the ship suddenly exploded. He quickly scrambled back to his feet before grabbing hold of the cannon once more. His eyes trained on the small wyrmling, tracking its movements and preparing to fire as soon as he had a bead on the miniscule target.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CasualViking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    Aron
    Aron reaches out to Roderick with the long-distance whisper of a message spell: "That other person. Friend or foe?".

    Not waiting for a reply, he jumps out into the Astra again, trying to place the wreckage as "down", but ending up back on the deck of the skiff: (1d20)[11]
    Last edited by CasualViking; 2020-11-16 at 01:33 AM.
    Semper ludens.

    The Moonscar * OOC * Map

  3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    Sefariel moved back by Atticus's side, his lips pursed in contemplation. "Is there anything I might to do assist you, sir?"

  4. - Top - End - #424
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2020

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    "Foe, likely- although dunno what his deal is. Viri said he died and was reborn or something." Is Roderick's semi-terse response. He's looking himself over for injuries and really not finding anything he hadn't come to expect for- y'know, surviving being harpooned. He does pause a moment, continuing, if able "I may not be able to really tell you what I did but- uh... I should be dead right now. I'll tell ya bunch when I get back."

    That being said he does shake his head trying to orient himself- before realizing he likely can still fly and simply lifting off... and starting back toward the ship.

    He does mentally prod Viri however, clearly trying to get her to react, 'Hey, Viri, wake up would ya?'

  5. - Top - End - #425
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    Spoiler: Roderick
    Show

    Viri's presence in the back of his mind stirs when he calls her. He has a vague empathetic sense that she's in pain.

    "How... did you...withstand it?" she rasps in the back of his mind. Her composure returns slowly as she surveys the wreckage through Roderick's eyes, "I have no idea what happened there. I didn't have much presence of mind during that fight, I was overwhelmed by its presence, but that's... gone now. Completely gone; I'm not even feeling a lingering aura. Whatever you did, it was extraordinarily effective,"

    "Oh, is the dragon still alive? Hah, it wasn't able to grow back to full size. It won't get the chance now. Serves the runt right! Tarbeck's alive too? I'm not sure how, he was reanimated by the infernal heart and bound to it, he should have died with it. I'm not sure if he's still a thrall, so approach him carefully,"


    Spoiler: Aron only
    Show

    As you draw close enough for your aura sight to come into effect, you notice something curious - or rather, the lack of something. The aura of evil and law that cloyed to the hell ship has completely dissipated. Not even a lingering aura remains among the shattered debris. The only alignment auras you see are faint auras of law and evil surrounding the wyrmling, faint auras of chaos, good, and evil around Roderick, and a faint aura of law around the unconscious man in the debris.


    Though it takes him more than a moment of focus, Aron eventually wills himself properly to the deck of the ship. Tanner pulls the ship as close as she can get, while Atticus and Sefariel load and aim the cannon. The wyrmling is deep in the debris field and a clean shot is impossible to come by, but with a bit of patience, Atticus is able to line up an opportunity and is ready to fire [the wyrmling has 20% concealment; you may attack at your discretion]

  6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    Atticus took a moment to center himself, before firing a solid, normal cannonball at the little wrymling.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+13)[29] vs. Touch (or Regular, if greater than 100 ft away)
    (6d6)[16] + (2d6)[9] Electric
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CasualViking's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Planar Odyssey [IC]

    Aron
    Aron floats over to the unconscious man. He checks to see if he needs immediate medical aid (Aron has a cure wand). But if not, he scoops him up and floats back to the skiff with him.

    Spoiler: Messaging with Roderick
    Show
    "So. What is going on with you? Am I even talking to Roderick, or are you someone else right now?"
    Semper ludens.

    The Moonscar * OOC * Map

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •