New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC) New Bedford by Night: WtF II

Bear says, "Well, I figure that we could have our bait launch an infuriating attack and then look disappointed it didn't work. For instance have Solomon pop up out of nowhere and throw a bottle of that bane in Obliterate's face as if he expected that to be enough. i know I'd be mad as hell if some pipsqueak did that to me with a bit of silver powder."

"Get him good and mad and start running like hell."
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Kara listened intently to the plans her packmates were putting forward, nodding along in agreement.

"I can imagine Solo could piss it off pretty good, y'know. And...while I'll stay away from the acid, I might try and get some answers from my dreams before we start. See if there's anything else that we haven't thought of."

The Cahalith grabbed a cigarette from her bag and took a drag once it was lit.

"I wonder....I might be able to get a cop friend of mine to make sure any calls about strange activity at the garden are ignored by law enforcement. Last thing we need is our fight being interrupted."
    "Even in these chains, you can't stop me!" - In This Moment, Big Bad Wolf

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze

"Alright man, so... we got a few things to do," Blaze said, "gotta tell the spirits when and where to be, and make sure they're okay to be stuck behind the wards with the plague lord, gotta set up the wards and arrange the plants a bit, and gotta get you-know-who to follow Solomon there, anything else?"
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

When Solomon finally spoke up, his voice was low and flat. "I have one extra idea, though tell me if you don't like it. I think we should set a diversion for the Beshilu. We don't know just how many of them there really are, but we should assume that if we don't distract them, they will rally to the plague spirit. Even if we do everything right to prepare for battling Obliterates, our plans could simply be ruined if we get overwhelmed by the Shartha's interference. I can't be at two places at once, but maybe the second fastest of us could create a diversion before I go after Obliterates. Round up as many rats as possible and lead them away from the camp site. It may be dangerous, but it may be the only way our plan works." Finished, Solomon looks from one Uratha to the other, waiting for his pack's input.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze

"That means we'll be one down fighting the plague lord," Blaze said, "you sure that's a good idea?"
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"It's just an idea," Solomon says with a shrug, though it is clear it is a suggestion he is confident in. He adds, "While it means we will be down one against Obliterates, it also means we won't have to divide our strength between fighting the spirit and the Beshilu. All it takes is one rat to displace one of the wards and the entire trap may be ruined."

Michael steps forward and says, "If no one else is willing, I would be up for that." He looks at Blaze first, then his gaze falls on Bear, then Kara, and lastly Solomon. "I know I'm still a pup, but I'm fast, and I can hold my own. If someone needs to do it, then I'm up for the challenge."
    Show

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

“Good point man,” Blaze replied, “alright, you need anything extra just in case? Flamethrower maybe? Do we have one of those lying around?”
    TC for short

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear nods, "It makes sense. Better one brother down than everyone having to fight on two fronts. If you are sure about this Michael, just don't get cocky. You may be faster than them, but the rats are clever, they will try to trap and surround you."
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Very well then," Solomon says in resolution, "Need we plan any further?"
    Show

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

Kara was listening, though she allowed her eyes to close and her mind to wander back to the LSD-fueled trip that she’d previously ventured on. The Gift of Prophecy that was intrinsic to all Cahalith was a fickle thing. She hadn’t taken much time to sift through the images and hallucination she had witnessed, but it seemed like a good enough time to do a cursory pass.

Just in case there was something hidden therein that could aid them somehow.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

So, as I understand the actual mechanics of the Prophetic Dream Auspice Benefit, if Benno chooses to allow the LSD drip as a prophetic dream, I can roll Intelligence + Occult to interpret some of the facets of the dream.

Intelligence 2 + Occult 1 (+2 Dream specialization)

(5d10)[9][6][6][10][1](32)

Alternatively, I can declare an event was foretold and give myself or a packmate a +3 modifier to an action. Or impose a -3 modifier to a storyteller character.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Kara allows her mind to wander, entering momentarily into a near trance like state as her mind flashes through the many strange images and dream like experiences of her recent trip.

Her mind races through the same sequence over and over again; something so familiar; the image of an Uratha hounded by the Beshilu, racing through the forest at night as an earth consuming wave of plaque carrying rodents nip at its heels. The Urshul is hounded by the Beshilu through the forest, its paws kicking up dirt and detritus as it pushes valiantly through the woods. But then the forest clears, and the Uratha bounds out into a clearing, where the dirt turns to sand and meets the waves. The sudden arrival at the beach seems to whip the Beshilu into a frenzy of fear. The rodents begin to cry out. Some simply seem to combust, while others dive maddened head first into the waves to drown. Others seem to scatter. But the Uratha remains unharmed by its would be pursuers, and begins to stomp and rend its foes with ease.

The moon hangs over this scene, full and yellow, like the wide eye of an owl, its voice in the wind saying "Remember, remember."

(OOC: Let me know if you need me to spell that out for you)
    Show

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

After a lulled moment, Kara blinks her eyes furtively as if trying to clear some bleariness from them. Turning to Michael, and the rest of the Pack, she purses her lips for a moment.

”If you’re going to lead the Beshilu on a merry chase….” She began, ”Lead them to the ocean. Something there will give you the edge you need to keep them busy and destroy many. It will keep you safe. I promise.”

She was earnest in her belief, and while whimsical and interpretive, Kara’s prophetic talents hadn’t failed them yet.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear looks up in alarm, "Have you forgotten what happened to Juno? Snatched off of the beach, presumably by the same force you're saying will protect Michael."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

”No…” Kara said with a sad smile, ”I haven’t forgotten what happened to Juno. I’ll be singing songs in her memory for the rest of my life, Bear. But…” The Cahalith paused, as if searching for the right words.

”Whatever is out there…in the ocean? It scared the Beshilu enough that they fled into New Bedford. They’re scared of whatever it is. Michael will be fine. The rats will be terrified, and disorganized and…I don’t believe the things in the deep will come and get involved. But their..like…proximity? That’ll be the edge he needs.”

She looked earnestly to her pack, a pleading tone in her voice.

”I can’t…explain it any better than that. But…I feel. I know it’s true.”

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Michael shrugs, seemingly not too concerned and says, "I mean, the warehouse is on the water, right. And Solomon did say before that they had fled the water's edge, chased off by something. I mean, I can always just come back here. It's warded and everything, and the Beshilu have made no attempt to come close to the Warehouse, as far as anyone knows."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Act III, Interlude

"Suddenly, there was a piercing scream, a long drawn-out blood-curling yell that wound and wound, growing shriller and shriller, stopping suddenly with a deep dark gurgle as though all that vast sound were being sucked back and down into a waste-pipe."

-Guy Endore, The Werewolf of Paris

Bear had had to fight back frustration when Ciara had told him that she had made an appointment with an Obstetrician that very morning... as if the middle of this war was the best time to be seeing a doctor! Of course Bear didn't really hate Ciara, but like any good significant other, she had that unique ability to frustrate him and raise his hackles with the just a sentence. And of course, it was probably a good idea for Ciara to see a doctor. Normal pregnancies were dangerous enough as it was, and Bear had heard all sorts of rumors about what happened when a Forsaken got pregnant or got a child on another.

The obstetrician's name was Dr. Cho, and she had the best reviews on Yelp, and well Ciara had just been waiting for weeks and she wanted to start taking the right vitamins and learn what she needed to do; so said Ciara. It was probably for the best...and fortunately Bear had them on a decent insurance plan.

Dr. Cho's practice was located in North Dartmouth, off of Faunce Corner Road in a plaza across the street from the Dartmouth mall and movie theater. The office was brightly decorated, and a plaque above the receptionist proudly stated that they were a member of Hawthorne Medical Center.

Despite the fact that the appointment was first thing in the morning, and they were the only ones there, Bear and Ciara had to wait for almost an hour until they were called back and led down the hall to an examination room. The room was brightly lit, and a potted sunflower sat in a vase by the shuttered window. In the middle of the room was an examination table, complete with stirrups; it almost looked like some sort of torture rack. Dr. Cho, a young and attractive woman no older than perhaps her mid-thirties sat at a computer facing away from the couple. When they entered, she turned around, adjusted her wire rim glasses, and smiled. She stood to introduce herself, adjusting her white coat and fixing the blue and yellow summer dress she wore underneath. "I apologize for the wait," Dr. Cho said with a smile, "but I hear like we have some good news! Congratulations to the both of you."

This greeting seemed to hearten Ciara, who shot Bear an I told you so glance, before saying, "Thank you so much! We are very excited... though a little nervous." Ciara reached over and squeezed Bear's hand, and looked over to him, encouraging him to speak up.

Blaze and Michael had gotten up early and stepped out into the chilling seaside breeze. The pup was doing his best to follow Blaze's directions in preparing the area for the Right of Supplication. They had collected a number of feathers, branches and fishing wire to make a series of small nest icons. Michael had purchased a number of small ceramic salmons, crabs and shrimp from a local curio, and the pair had spread out to lay the mock seafood out around the property, covering each offering with the nests.

"I suppose this won't stink up the place like raw seafood would," Michael called out with a grin, practically yelling to be heard over the grumble of the waves and the whipping wind. "Tell me again why we are doing this for that pompous Falcon spirit?"
    Show

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear keeps pacing in the office as they wait. It was just a waiting room, the door was right there. but still. Somehow it felt as if those walls were trapping him, him, the strongest hunter in all of new Bedford!

It was a relief when they finally got called in, though that didn't last long. Bear's hackles rose as he regarded the exam table and he started imagining the doctor strapping his mate down and doing who knows what. He fights down that instinct, trying to force himself to recognize this as a safe place, and then starts a bit as Ciara grips his hand. "Oh! Uh, yes, very excited. Looking forward to seeing the little pup, I mean kid."

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Act III, Interlude

"Suddenly, there was a piercing scream, a long drawn-out blood-curling yell that wound and wound, growing shriller and shriller, stopping suddenly with a deep dark gurgle as though all that vast sound were being sucked back and down into a waste-pipe."

-Guy Endore, The Werewolf of Paris

Bear had had to fight back frustration when Ciara had told him that she had made an appointment with an Obstetrician that very morning... as if the middle of this war was the best time to be seeing a doctor! Of course Bear didn't really hate Ciara, but like any good significant other, she had that unique ability to frustrate him and raise his hackles with the just a sentence. And of course, it was probably a good idea for Ciara to see a doctor. Normal pregnancies were dangerous enough as it was, and Bear had heard all sorts of rumors about what happened when a Forsaken got pregnant or got a child on another.

The obstetrician's name was Dr. Cho, and she had the best reviews on Yelp, and well Ciara had just been waiting for weeks and she wanted to start taking the right vitamins and learn what she needed to do; so said Ciara. It was probably for the best...and fortunately Bear had them on a decent insurance plan.

Dr. Cho's practice was located in North Dartmouth, off of Faunce Corner Road in a plaza across the street from the Dartmouth mall and movie theater. The office was brightly decorated, and a plaque above the receptionist proudly stated that they were a member of Hawthorne Medical Center.

Despite the fact that the appointment was first thing in the morning, and they were the only ones there, Bear and Ciara had to wait for almost an hour until they were called back and led down the hall to an examination room. The room was brightly lit, and a potted sunflower sat in a vase by the shuttered window. In the middle of the room was an examination table, complete with stirrups; it almost looked like some sort of torture rack. Dr. Cho, a young and attractive woman no older than perhaps her mid-thirties sat at a computer facing away from the couple. When they entered, she turned around, adjusted her wire rim glasses, and smiled. She stood to introduce herself, adjusting her white coat and fixing the blue and yellow summer dress she wore underneath. "I apologize for the wait," Dr. Cho said with a smile, "but I hear like we have some good news! Congratulations to the both of you."

This greeting seemed to hearten Ciara, who shot Bear an I told you so glance, before saying, "Thank you so much! We are very excited... though a little nervous." Ciara reached over and squeezed Bear's hand, and looked over to him, encouraging him to speak up.

Blaze and Michael had gotten up early and stepped out into the chilling seaside breeze. The pup was doing his best to follow Blaze's directions in preparing the area for the Right of Supplication. They had collected a number of feathers, branches and fishing wire to make a series of small nest icons. Michael had purchased a number of small ceramic salmons, crabs and shrimp from a local curio, and the pair had spread out to lay the mock seafood out around the property, covering each offering with the nests.

"I suppose this won't stink up the place like raw seafood would," Michael called out with a grin, practically yelling to be heard over the grumble of the waves and the whipping wind. "Tell me again why we are doing this for that pompous Falcon spirit?"
    “Because he’s a badass and we want him to help with obliterates,” Blaze said, “we should probably do one of these for Pequod too at some point, but he can’t leave so Sky Hunter gets his first.”
    TC for short

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The doctor raises a confused eyebrow at Bear's slip up, but only for a moment before Ciara cuts in, "Thank you so much for seeing us on such short notice. We just moved into town, and I haven't had a chance to get set up with a doctor and everything."

The statement does its job and Dr. Cho kindly says, "My pleasure." She turns and begins typing on the computer, and over her shoulder asks, "So how far along do you think you are now?"

Ciara's reply is a sing song chuckle of discomfort, "Oh, probably a couple of weeks now. I only got the positive test about a week ago... but I'm not sure we can give an exact date." Her cheeks turn bright red; an expression that Bear had seen a thousand times, an expression Bear had fallen in love with a thousand and one times. She gives Bear's hand another squeeze.

"Oh, very well then," Dr. Cho says with a knowing grin.

She proceeds to ask Ciara a series of questions; her diet, any new symptoms, has she started taking vitamins, and satisfied with the responses says, "Well I'd like to start with some blood work, and if you would like, we can do an ultrasound here today, although I don't expect to see a lot, most likely at this stage your new baby is just a growing ball of cells."

Ciara's eyes light up with everything Dr. Cho's words, and she says to Bear, "I mean, I know you have a lot to do today," but she may as well have said 'Can we do the ultrasound? Please?'

"That's a good idea," Michael says with near childlike excitement. He readies another nest and rising says, "I don't mean to be a bother, but E was telling me about how you guys are all part of different Tribes. I know there's a lot going on right now, but I think I want to join a Tribe as well. I want to be a... I know it sound stupid, but I want to be a real Uratha, like the rest of the pack." He looks at Blaze, and behind the slightly embarrassed expression, the Ithauer can see true longing, true hope and excitement.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze

“It could happen man,” Blaze said, “but everyone’s got their part to play you know?”

He placed another offering between a few rocks near the beach.

“Like I’m not so good at beating things down, I leave that to the bigger, stronger wolves,” he added, “but I got my own talents, just like you, and you’re willing to learn which makes a big difference. Which tribe pulls you?”
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2020-06-14 at 06:40 PM.
    TC for short

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear's mood brightens again as Ciara talks, grinning goofily at her comment about not being quite sure of the date.

As the question of what needs to be done comes up, Bear is nodding along, at least until it comes to the ultrasound. It sounded like a waste of time at this stage, with nothing recognizable to it. Still... it would definitely settle the lingering question about the pregnancy. He wasn't sure he trusted those little sticks. He probably wouldn't be sure this was fully real until he could see or smell it.

After a moment he nods again, smiling at his mate and saying, "Yeah, lets do it."

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

In a very hesitant and self conscious manner, Michael replies, "Well, I only know the little bit that I've been told so far... but I guess I would say I would be interested in knowing more about the Iron Masters. I mean, I guess it's very human of me, but they make the most sense, you know? We live in an urban environment, and that's what they do, right?" He looks at Blaze expectantly, nervously, like he was waiting for his older brother to tell him how stupid his idea was.

"Very good," Dr. Cho says happily. She pecks away for must a moment longer at her keyboard before standing and saying, "Okay Ms. Ciara, I'm going to have you lay down on the table here. You don't have to take your clothes off, or put your legs in the stirups, I'll raise the leg rest for you. Give me just one moment."

The doctor moves to the table and steps on a foot pedal, causing a side panel to rotate upwards, becoming level with the bed surface, to add extra length to the table. She then moves to what looks like a small monitor on wheels and powers it up, rolling the ultrasound machine over to the far side of the examination table.

Ciara lays down and Dr. Cho drapes a small white sheet over her and says, "Alright, so we are just going to pull your shirt up a little, and lower your pantline so that I don't get any goop on your clothes." She exposes Ciara's midriff, using the draped sheet to keep the soft skin of her pelvis covered. She then removes a bottle from the ultrasound cart, and squirts a layer of toothpaste blue gel onto one of the probes. The screen comes to life with the image of black and grey speckles. "It's going to be just a little cold, sorry," Dr. Cho says, before placing the probe on Ciara's abdomen. The moment the probe makes contact with Ciara's belly, the image on the monitor takes a more organized, but completely incomprehensible picture. The doctor adjusts a few knobs on the ultrasound machine, and scans the probe back and forth along Ciara's belly. "Hmm..." the doctor mutters, her brow furrowing just slightly, "are you certain you've only been pregnant for a few weeks? I mean no offense by the question of course."

With concern and confusion, Ciara replies, "No offense taken, but no. I don't think we... had the opportunity before then." She looks over at Bear with concern, a helpless expression that makes the Uratha's heart drop hard into the pit of his stomach.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear moves up and takes Ciara's hand, "Is something wrong?"

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze

“Yeah man,” Blaze said, offering a fist bump, “iron masters are awesome. The cities are only getting bigger too, and the more connected everything is, the more tech there is, the more we can put it to use, know what I mean?”
    TC for short

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Dr. Cho shakes her head and replies with slight hesitance, "Well, no... not wrong. It's just that Ciara, you look closer to about a full trimester in to me." She pauses a moment longer to keep scanning Ciara's belly, before adding, "In fact, your baby looks quiet healthy, but look, you can already see the arms and legs."

She points to the screen and Bear can see what looks like a grey lima bean person silhouetted by blackness. The tiny creature has arms and appendages, and was it Bear's imagination but was its round head just a little... lupine?

The doctor goes back to scanning quickly. "Well I have to assume we are little behind the ball," she says, her voice now a little quicker, perhaps a little more stern, "so I'm going to send you for some blood work, and start you on some vitamins immediately." She stops though, as if interrupted mid-thought, and wrinkles her nose. "What's that smell?" Dr. Cho asks under her breath.

Bear had not been aware of it at first, but the room was becoming filled with the stench of wet dog. It was coming from Ciara, her tell as part of being wolf blooded. She had a musk to her that Bear was so used to he never even noticed, but now that Ciara was nervous, the stench was becoming stronger. Ciara was staring almost pleadingly with Bear, her face red and slick with sweat and desperate anxiety.

"I think I do," Michael says, his face a mix of relief and continued embarrassment. He bends down hastily to put the finishing touches on one more nest and says, "Well, I think that's the last of the markers. Should we get going with this ritual then? I can go get our instruments"

Blaze had explained to Michael how to complete the ritual, they now needed to perform a quick song; an improvisation that mirrored the majestic hunt of the avian King Sky Hunter.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show
    The book calls for an extended action roll of Presence + Crafts with each roll being worth a half hour and a goal of 10 successes. But since you have all day, I'm not going to make you roll, unless you really want to.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear ignore's the doctor's question, doesn't bother trying to explain the smell. He moves closer, still holding her hand, and reaching out with the other one to palm Ciara's cheek, smiling, "Hey, its okay, its a little further along, no big deal. We've been kind of busy with the move after all, along with everything else, no wonder we didn't notice." He doesn't voice the other concern of course, that this was a complication from the infant's heritage, but he tries to convey that that would be okay as well with his eyes.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Dr. Cho takes one more loud sniff, and then trying to hide her discomfort says, "Mr. Vanders is correct Ciara; there is nothing to worry about yet. We'll get you started on some vitamins, check some bloodwork, and well, I'll just want to follow you a little more closely if that is okay." Despite everything else, there is a warm confidence to the young doctor's words, and Ciara seems to take comfort in this.

Dr. Cho begins to clean up Ciara, using the white sheet to wipe away as much of the blue jelly as she can from Ciara's belly. "Do you have any other questions for me? You know what foods not to eat and all that? I'll make sure you get a few pamphlets on your way out of the clinic." Ciara shakes her head in the negative, and looks to Bear.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Getting near the end of this interlude, anything else you want to ask? And I hope that this scene was effective. I promise I won't do anything mean spirited with this storyline, but I think there was something worthwhile exploring here. Parenthood is terrifying, and I think even though Bear can tear a 20ft eldritch abomination to shreds with his bare hands, it's worth exploring situations in which the Uratha are forced to deal with more human situations
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2020-06-16 at 06:50 AM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Bear thinks for a moment, then says, "Frankly I don't know what I should be asking about. So how's this? What are we likely to see but shouldn't worry about, and what could be an issue that we're not likely to notice?"

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Dr. Cho nods her head and says with a smile, "Those are very good questions, and the pamphlets will have more detailed information, but some morning sickness, weight gain, increased fatigue, and leg swelling are all very common. But I want you to contact me if Ciara is not able to hold down food, or if she is having severe depression. Fevers, fainting, painful urination, vaginal discharge and repeated bleeding are all concerning, and you should feel free to contact me. But don't worry yourself too much. I'm sure Ciara will do very well."
    Show

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze

With the offerings set and scattered about their territory, Blaze sets the time with a few drums, making it simple at first so Michael can add the guitar over the top, then adding complexity when they got a good rhythm going. He encouraged Michael to add vocals wherever he felt appropriate and not worrying too much about rhyme scheme, singing over each other, or even making sense beyond voicing the praises of King Sky Hunter; they were going to be here for a while after all. The duo played for hours, until Blaze felt the ritual take hold, then he called an end to their empowered jam session. He could only hope such an offering would encourage King Sky Hunter to fight that much harder when it came time to face Obliterates.

"And that's it man, nothing to it," Blaze said. His arms ached, and he imagined Michael's fingers were close to bleeding, but they were done.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2020-06-17 at 09:50 AM.
    TC for short