New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) New Bedford by Night: WtF II

****. Joanna is irritated enough with herself to let out a brief snarl before she recovers. Evidently this was harder then it looked.

If hiding was out of the question she'll instead sit down in the back of Brock's truck and stretch out her forelegs ahead of her. Once he turns round she'll merely watch him to see what he does. Joanna isn't worried about Brock as such, so it's fairly easy to look like a wolf that was intensely relaxed to be in the back of someone's truck. No one will ever believe you.

To Blaze on the matter of the mercury, 'It's bad enough trying to move it over here. I don't suppose King Sky Hunter could drop one of the barrels on the totems head?'

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Once things are settled for now, Bear gets on that phone call to Knowlton, "Just a heads up. There are pure roaming around. A pack of at least three recently passed through your territory and into ours. They're headed up by a very powerful female. If we have a bead on who she is, she's about a century old."
    Last edited by Daishain; 2022-02-03 at 09:57 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
    ****. Joanna is irritated enough with herself to let out a brief snarl before she recovers. Evidently this was harder then it looked.

If hiding was out of the question she'll instead sit down in the back of Brock's truck and stretch out her forelegs ahead of her. Once he turns round she'll merely watch him to see what he does. Joanna isn't worried about Brock as such, so it's fairly easy to look like a wolf that was intensely relaxed to be in the back of someone's truck. No one will ever believe you.

To Blaze on the matter of the mercury, 'It's bad enough trying to move it over here. I don't suppose King Sky Hunter could drop one of the barrels on the totems head?'
    "They're plastic, it'll probably bounce off. Maybe we can transfer it to a few glass vials or bottles, that way they'll break easier and we get more than two shots, in case we screw it up," Blaze said.

"Let's hunt this thing down and then go with our spirits and kick those Pure off our territory," Blaze said, "then we can get the fishies to help us figure out what to do about the Idigam."
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2022-02-04 at 05:19 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

OOC: Please follow the link here to the new WtF New Bedford IC thread. To celebrate how far we have come, I have given each player a full point of XP! Thank you everyone for keeping this running and for keeping it so much fun!

I will not be checking this thread for further posts.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
    "They're plastic, it'll probably bounce off. Maybe we can transfer it to a few glass vials or bottles, that way they'll break easier and we get more than two shots, in case we screw it up," Blaze said.

"Let's hunt this thing down and then go with our spirits and kick those Pure off our territory," Blaze said, "then we can get the fishies to help us figure out what to do about the Idigam."
    "And the more we can throw at once, the better our chances of damaging the spirit? I like that plan! Those Pure need to be put in their place, before they start trying to kick US off!" Jeremy says, enthused.