New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Oh sweet Calendar

I know this is a silly thing to post as a thread, but ever since plans were made for me to come to the US, I was looking forward to ordering the next book and calendar at normal shipping prices. However, I quickly learned that the book would, in fact, be at normal price at Europe. Well that's great news, though it kinda deflates my earlier enthusiasm, but still get a cool calendar in December. But now that I have started settling here and I'm finally ready to buy it, I learn that it is no longer available, a month prior to preorder! So... I mean... As a long time fan...
    Isn't there any way for more to be printed? Oh please oh please oh please

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Oh sweet Calendar

The calendar is an item that can only be sold for a limited time. So to avoid producing to many the calendar was put on pre-order to gauge the interest. And since producing the calendars takes some time the pre-order needs to be closed some time before shipping. Otherwise the number of pre-orders after production starts may increase beyond the production volume.

I see two options for you:
    - Buy the calendar digitally from Gumroad and get it printed somewhere
    - Wait until the pre-orders are shipped. Any leftovers will likely be made available on Ook. Maybe write them an email and ask if they can reserve one of the leftovers for you. Still, there is no guarantee that you will get a calendar this way.
    Last edited by Armitage; 2019-11-05 at 06:36 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

That's pretty good advice, thank you very much :)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Quoting myself from the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    So we've added 250 more calendars to Ookoodook's inventory, in case you missed one before it sold out.

This will be the only increase, because the printer only accepts orders in multiples of 500 after this point, and there's no way we're selling another 750 from where we are now. If you want it, order now.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Quoting myself from the other thread:
    Well that certainly makes it straighforward, I just now ordered it ^^