New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Another Bloody Isekai IC: Team Strong

[Sundrop does not seem to be having a pleasant time and I doubt I can paralyse these things as easily as troll, other than that things are going fine for me.]

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Another Bloody Isekai IC: Team Strong

There is a flash of utter frustration at her fires not being as effective as she wants; there's a brief mental image of the trees turning to ash, coupled with a color tint of disappointment and annoyance. She points a finger down at the cluster that had just swallowed Sundrop.

[Peachy keen. Just dandy.] Sarcasm drips off her thoughts. [I don't have a lot of big fires left, and these things are pretty sturdy.] Clearly, she was still annoyed about being 'nerfed'. Another coruscating ball of blue-white flame erupts from her fingertips and falls among the trees, exploding once more.

Spoiler
    Show

Fireball on the intersection of M-N 14-15, which should catch all the trees around K-14 and P-15 for (6d6+6)[27] damage, DC 20 Ref half.
    Last edited by RelentlessImp; 2019-12-22 at 12:11 AM.
    Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.
    I cast irresistable phantasmal killer as a 4th level spell. No save, just die.