New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

Rime blushes red at the question and focuses more on the objects near Powerline than the pony. "Golden and I have taken into consideration her beauty. Oddy is very aggressive so do not think a no would have gotten you off the hook easily. Even if a pony has clearly been avoiding her advances she might appear at their door in the middle of the night and proposition them. There are not many ponies in the Frozen North that would reject such a warm presence." Rime will not judge her for that. She warns Powerline, "Oddy is very kind. I have a candy she likes if you want a piece." Rime shrugs. "I am looking out for her." Rime does take note of anything around Powerline that she might be working on.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

Oddy gave it a thought.
    He is a punk, so toys might insult him.
    He need attention. No! A porpuse! A meaning!
    She smiled. Everything tied back in the end. She made a punk make up, pink shadowing, black tears, she looked like a creepy sexy clown- not that it mattered. She won't show herself, she just getting into character.

"Boy....' she wishpered into his ear.
    "Boy... do not fear. The hope is near.'
    She pause. "I am mere messenger of a brighter future. I need YOU.'
    Pause.
    "I serve Princess Iremia. An alicorn who were chosen by destiny, and were purified of evil. Now, with her power, magic and artifacts she is on journey to k'heal the world and restore g'harmony. Alas... alone Iremia will fail. What is your name, young one? I sense the spark of g'harmony within you... you are the right pony, I know it! But what name shall I report the Princess Of K'hope?'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #543
    Firbolg in the Playground

As if to deny Roxy ANY measure of satisfaction, the Glassy-Eyed stallion rings a bell. Out from a nearby door steps a massive sand dog with scars criss-crossing his face and lower arms. A permanent growl rests on his face and he looks out at the world through mean, yellowed eyes. "Bowser," the stallion says, bored, "Take the body and throw it off a cliff somewhere."

With a grunt, the sand dog moves to obey.

=====

There is a tin of breathmints that someone seems to have mistaken for Mint-Als on the same shelf. It's close enough. They are
    probably a little stale, but the tin is sealed, so it's unlike to have been tampered with.

Powerline is currently in the middle of reassembling a radio...heedless of the the fact that the radio is, in truth, still playing. At the moment, though, her attention is on Rime. She takes the candy goes to pocket it before realizing that she's not wearing anything with pockets. Her apron is surprisingly lacking in that department. She sets it on the counter instead. "Thanks for the sweets and the info, cutie," she says with a grin.

=====

The colt jumps up in surprise and nervously looks around. He listens silently with wide eyes. "Radar Ping," he says quietly, "I'm...radar ping." His nose wrinkles. "Princess of Hope? Not, like, lasers or anything?"

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, I mean, she shot lazers of k'hope. They penerate mountains. Very mmm.. metal" Oddy tried to sound mysteriouse, and less as if she making stuff as she go.
    discovery con Vs Planned con, you know.
    "She also 'kh'as the 'khelmet of Nightmare Moon. She control the shadows.. so.. she mmmm... the Princess Of Metal K'hope.'

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #545
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    There is a tin of breathmints that someone seems to have mistaken for Mint-Als on the same shelf. It's close enough. They are probably a little stale, but the tin is sealed, so it's unlike to have been tampered with.
    Good enough!

Doc takes the mints and a few cans of food if they're available. He will bring those (and the rope) over to the counter and pay for them.

"Rime, I found some mints in the back. Good enough for sweets?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

Cutie!? Is Powerline working an angle here? Rime will have to maintain a close eye on the silver tongue. Rime flusters and rushes her words, "Yes. You are welcome." The radio is working fine? She points her staff at the radio before sitting down. "Is there something wrong with that radio?" She moves her staff out of her hooves to between her forelegs and leaning on her shoulder. "I would not be surprised. I do not know how you can repair those things." She rubs her hoofs together. Her horn dimly glows. Behind one of the hoof movements a very small clay radio appears in her frog. "They are so fickle. They break at the lightest touch." She pulls little earthen pieces off her clay radio.

She smiles at Doc. "I like mints." She picks up the container with her horn and looks it over. "That is good. The condition looks good." She puts the mints down. "The container is small, but even a little variety never hurts." She smirks.

She looks back towards Golden and asks Doc, "How is my business partner doing? Does she need help with anything?"
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2019-11-21 at 02:59 PM.

7. - Top - End - #547

Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
    She smiles at Doc. "I like mints." She picks up the container with her horn and looks it over. "That is good. The condition looks good." She puts the mints down. "The container is small, but even a little variety never hurts." She smirks.She looks back towards Golden and asks Doc, "How is my business partner doing? Does she need help with anything?"
    "At the very least we'll have fresh breath that even Roxy can track," Doc replies. He glanced back at Golden, then says to Rime, "She's still pretty, but that's all I can tell just by looking."

He then looks at the clay... Thing that Rime is picking apart. "Art project?" he asks with a nod to the mass in her hoof.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-11-21 at 03:28 PM.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Rime
    Show

Rime covers her snout with a hoof and chuckles. "Those are some extra minty mints. Roxy smelling our breath means she would appreciate the mints. I hope she does not get so lost she has to track us down. Her current bounty work should not take that long. Everyone is meeting with us for dinner."

Rime goes from looking at Golden to looking down at her clay. A red blush on her cheeks. She says to Doc, "Golden is very pretty." She fidgets and pulls apart the clay. There is an awkward pause before she says, "Oddy has somehow turned beauty into a common topic." She jokes, "I feel like I am at a pageant." She comments, "Golden seems to have a hoof on everything."

She shows him the stretched and broken clay radio. "You know what they say. A pony will find work for idle hands to do." Her hoof rolls the clay into a ball. She shows him the ball. Her horn glows, and the ball molds into a pony. The clay forms into Doc with his sword, shield, and medical bag. The clay turns to metal. A little iron Doc action figure rests on her palm/frog. "What do you think? Does it look like you?"

Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    Spells at work:

Create Earth
    Shape Earth
    Earth to Stone

9. - Top - End - #549

"Well I reckon it makes sense that Golden is well-connected. She's essentially leading this group, you know," Doc said. He leans against the counter. "Beauty is one thing, but you're talking to an Earth pony. Looks can fade, so we need dependable, grounded traits, but also creative and open to a little adventure."

He studies the figurine Rime made and smiles. "I shall call it, Mini-me," he says in a funny higher pitched voice.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

"Golden and I have worked hard to set up the group." Rime has recruited 2/5ths of the team! "We are equal," Rime needles the word, "business partners." She comments, "I slightly remember a dream were a pony said something similar."

Rime smirks, "Are we on to personality now? Are you a dependable grounded earth pony, Doc? A bit creative and open to adventure?" She covers her mouth and chuckles as she thinks he was describing himself. "Golden has good traits. I am trusting her. I would not have agreed to her as my business partner if she did not seem dependable."

Rime covers her mouth and chuckles. "That is a cute name." She looks at the figure not exactly sure what to do with it. Doc seems to like it? He named it. She planned on destroying the ball after she finished playing with the clay.

The figure lets out a cute high-pitched noise and hops at Doc's voice. It bounces its tiny little hoofs across Rime's hoof. Anytime Dock makes a noise it mimics him with sound but not words.

Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    Shape Earth
    Sound
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2019-11-21 at 06:19 PM.

11. - Top - End - #551

"Golden and I have worked hard to set up the group." Rime has recruited 2/5ths of the team! "We are equal," Rime needles the word, "business partners." She comments, "I slightly remember a dream were a pony said something similar."

Rime smirks, "Are we on to personality now? Are you a dependable grounded earth pony, Doc? A bit creative and open to adventure?" She covers her mouth and chuckles as she thinks he was describing himself. "Golden has good traits. I am trusting her. I would not have agreed to her as my business partner if she did not seem dependable."
    "Well, I reckon I'd have to be dependable and keep a cool head under pressure in order to be a good doctor," he suggests. "For a time I put my own life on hold to help a cousin I barely knew with her drug addiction. I do charitable acts if you saw the free exam I gave Firestarter on the train. Well..."

Doc runs a hoof through his mane. He looks sheepish. "Okay, I didn't mean to sound like I'm tooting my own horn. Sorry about that. Back to my original statement, yeah the team can depend on me. So, where did you and Golden meet to partner up?"

The figure lets out a cute high-pitched noise and hops at Doc's voice. It bounces its tiny little hoofs across Rime's hoof. Anytime Dock makes a noise it mimics him with sound but not words.
    "Not as cute as that little critter. Mind if I hold 'em?" He holds out a hoof if it's ok.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-11-21 at 07:26 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Rime nods. "A good doctor is dependable and cool under pressure. I saw that yesterday." Rime seems to appreciate him defending his traits. "I did not know about your cousin. I hope she is doing better now with your help. You might have seen me with my sister the other day. I was not in the room to see the examination but the way the two of you were getting along I believe that you did."

She waves her free hoof at him bragging. "A pony should be proud of their accomplishments. There is nothing wrong with stating just the facts. Those are praiseworthy accomplishments indeed." She shakes her head and refuses to accept his apology. "We are depending on you." She tilts her head at his question. "Golden and I met on the train yesterday. That is where we decided to team up and look for others to join us."

She holds a hoof to her snout and chuckles. "I was trying to get it to look exactly like you. You can hold it." It hops from her hoof to his held out hoof. It draws its sword and shield. A little cheer escaping it as it looks up at Doc.

13. - Top - End - #553

Rime nods. "A good doctor is dependable and cool under pressure. I saw that yesterday." Rime seems to appreciate him defending his traits. "I did not know about your cousin. I hope she is doing better now with your help. You might have seen me with my sister the other day. I was not in the room to see the examination but the way the two of you were getting along I believe that you did."

She waves her free hoof at him bragging. "A pony should be proud of their accomplishments. There is nothing wrong with stating just the facts. Those are praiseworthy accomplishments indeed." She shakes her head and refuses to accept his apology. "We are depending on you." She tilts her head at his question. "Golden and I met on the train yesterday. That is where we decided to team up and look for others to join us."

She holds a hoof to her snout and chuckles. "I was trying to get it to look exactly like you. You can hold it." It hops from her hoof to his held out hoof. It draws its sword and shield. A little cheer escaping it as it looks up at Doc.
    "So you and golden don't actually have a history? Oh... heh heh, thought you... well then." Doc seems bemused about this new fact come to light. "It's fine though. I try to get along with most folks, so you got my support in making this team-up work."

He grins like a colt getting the latest comic book as he holds the figure. "That's just shiny. I take it you have to concentrate to make it move? It'll just be a figurine when your spell is done?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #554

The colt's eyes go wide at that description. "Coooool," he says softly, "Super cool." He is buying this hook, line, and sinker. Oddy has him now.

====

Powerline whisks away Doc's caps, which comes to a total of 76 caps if he wants all nine cans of 'Preserved Baked Beans! Just add Water!' Then, she says to Rime, "Eh, nothing I couldn't fix. Just gotta put it back together now. Why? You good with tech?" A moment later, she smirks. "Ah, NOT good with it, then. Got it." She taps the side of her head. "Gotta lot of know-how up in here. My brain's full of practical knowledge, no offense. You got all that magical stuff in yours, being a unicorn."

15. - Top - End - #555
    Troll in the Playground

Dang it, Roxy grunts then goes back to counting her bits. Well it made sense that a bounty counter would have muscle like that. The stallion at the desk certainly didn't seem the sort. Once everything was accounted for the sand dog was in a much better mood. Decent pay for a quick and easy job wasn't anything to sniff at in the end. Tucking away her spoils Roxy gives the counter stallion a jaunty wave and heads out.

"Lets see... Nothing else to do till dinner I suppose." And heads for a stroll!

16. - Top - End - #556

Powerline whisks away Doc's caps, which comes to a total of 76 caps if he wants all nine cans of 'Preserved Baked Beans! Just add Water!' Then, she says to Rime, "Eh, nothing I couldn't fix. Just gotta put it back together now. Why? You good with tech?" A moment later, she smirks. "Ah, NOT good with it, then. Got it." She taps the side of her head. "Gotta lot of know-how up in here. My brain's full of practical knowledge, no offense. You got all that magical stuff in yours, being a unicorn."
    Of course Doc wants all nine cans of baked beans! That's perfect winter food! He will fork over the caps carefully, so as not to drop Rime's MiniMe of Doc.

He wasn't great with tech himself. He could study and figure out basic repair-work, but he had devoted much of his learning-life to repairing ponies so... that's something for later perhaps.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

After this little haggle, Oddy managed to return to her mysterioooooooouse voice.
    'Iremia, The Princess Of Metal K'hope require ponies to support k'her. Spread the name, soon she will arrive- and poniez need to accept her, cry k'her name, and together will spread the Metal K'hope!"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #558

Strolling out, Roxy wanders through the streets of Neighagara Falls, exploring the underground city and enjoying how warm they manage to keep it, even in the common areas. As she walks, though, wedged in between the myriad of bars, is a building named "Church of the Sun and Moon Aid Center" with another one in smaller print reading, "Illnesses, Hangovers, Religious Quandaries, and Haircuts offered free of charge. Donations accepted."

=====

Doc now has beans!

=====

"I will," the colt says, nodding seriously, "For the Princess of Metal Hope!"

19. - Top - End - #559

Doc now has beans!
    Doc mentally checks off the next step on his plan to success.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Rime's eyes focus on Doc. "What did you think?" This Doc is acting a little strange. Should she read his mind? "I am glad to have your continued support. You seem like a fine pony, Doc." Good. They don't need to look for a new doctor.

She looks down at the figure. She taps her glowing horn. "I am the one moving the metal and producing the noises. It is not a golem but a metal statue. The magic to create a golem is substantially more than a typical spell. The form will stay the same as when the spell ends unless the metal can not support itself. Unsupported metal will deform until it is in a relaxed state. It is only a statue even though it moves."

She puffs her chest up at Powerline. "I figured you would be able to put the radio back together since you are Golden's cousin. I am perfectly adapt at using technology as well. I have used many technological items. I am sure you do have a lot of know-how, practical knowledge." Rime is trying really hard to be nice to Powerline, but she is struggling. "There are many mages that are great with technology. There are spells that require in-depth machine and power discipline."

Spoiler: Digo
    Show
    Not mind reading! Rime wants to know if Doc is telling the truth about everything.

Truthsayer
    Information; Resisted by Will
    (3d6)[13] vs 15

Tells whether the subject is lying or not. May be cast in two ways:
    1. To tell whether the subject has told any lies in the last five minutes.
    2. To tell whether the last thing the subject said was a lie.

May also give an indication of how great the lie is. If caster is not touching subject, calculate range as for a Regular spell.

21. - Top - End - #561

Rime's eyes focus on Doc. "What did you think?" This Doc is acting a little strange. Should she read his mind? "I am glad to have your continued support. You seem like a fine pony, Doc."

Show
    Not mind reading! Rime wants to know if Doc is telling the truth about everything.

Truthsayer
    Information; Resisted by Will
    [roll0] vs 15

Tells whether the subject is lying or not. May be cast in two ways:
    1. To tell whether the subject has told any lies in the last five minutes.
    2. To tell whether the last thing the subject said was a lie.

May also give an indication of how great the lie is. If caster is not touching subject, calculate range as for a Regular spell.
    "Well, going by the way you were speaking of Golden, I just thought that you two knew each other longer," Doc explains. "My mistake I reckon. It's all good though, right?"

He scratches his head in a sheepish manner. Doc studies the little figurine.

"So, do you have plans for this little guy or you just going to turn it back into a lump? I was wondering how far he could move on his own. Might make a good little trap finder, or fetch stuff from spaces we can't reach into, you know?"

Show
    Um, well Doc is speaking the truth in any case. He doesn't have any grand hidden plans. He just wants the team to succeed and make money. He mistook Rime's comment to mean she knew Golden from earlier.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    That is perfectly fine! Doc doesn't have to resist the spell. You get to decide that. Rime could simply know he hasn't lied in the last 5 minutes! That he spoke the truth about all his good traits. I imagine it would be to his benefit?

Rime comes to an understanding. "I see. They way you were talking I thought you were relieved for other reasons. That you like Golden." Rime seems content with his answer. "Everything is well. I do not know many ponies outside Rainbow Resort. I have not left the city often."

"It was clay for idle hoofs. I normally destroy what I create when I am done with it." She shakes her head. "It can not move on its own. I am the one moving it. It has no mind or will. It does not see or hear. It moves the same way I might mold clay with my horn. It would be difficult to puppet correctly if I can not see it. Trap finding or grabbing items is certainly an interesting idea. The lifeness is an illusion in movement. The spell is clumsy outside the earth that I am directly manipulating. Imagine me trying to use telekinesis with a rock, a rock that can take any shape but still a rock. The idea is clever though, really."

23. - Top - End - #563

Show
    That is perfectly fine! Doc doesn't have to resist the spell. You get to decide that. Rime could simply know he hasn't lied in the last 5 minutes! That he spoke the truth about all his good traits. I imagine it would be to his benefit?

Rime comes to an understanding. "I see. They way you were talking I thought you were relieved for other reasons. That you like Golden." Rime seems content with his answer. "Everything is well. I do not know many ponies outside Rainbow Resort. I have not left the city often."

"It was clay for idle hoofs. I normally destroy what I create when I am done with it." She shakes her head. "It can not move on its own. I am the one moving it. It has no mind or will. It does not see or hear. It moves the same way I might mold clay with my horn. It would be difficult to puppet correctly if I can not see it. Trap finding or grabbing items is certainly an interesting idea. The lifeness is an illusion in movement. The spell is clumsy outside the earth that I am directly manipulating. Imagine me trying to use telekinesis with a rock, a rock that can take any shape but still a rock. The idea is clever though, really."
    Show
    If the spell doesn't say that Doc would notice a spell is cast on him, he's not likely going to resist it. His natural Spell Resistance might object tho. XD

But again, Doc has been truthful to Rime so far. Doc considers himself pretty reliable and a get-alongly pony.

"Ah, I reckon that wouldn't be as useful as I initially imagined for the spell, but thanks for saying it's clever. I don't know a lot about magic stuff so forgive me if you gotta explain it as we work together. I promise to pay attention. I just wanted to prepare some spy ideas for when we meet the ironmare."

Doc leans in closer to whisper, "As for Golden, well, it's a bit early to say anything. Though... not saying she ain't my type. Just a bit early to say anything."

He packs away the canned food and rope he bought.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-11-22 at 04:04 PM.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    Most spells are invisible. It is the ritual that gives a pony away, but Rime can cast that spell without a ritual. Rime just decorates a lot of her spells for show. A pony always gets a chance to check even if they are not aware or unconscious!

Doc has two magic resistance? That means Rime got 13 vs 13. That is a very easy to resist spell from her. She got 0 margins of success. Huh. Magic resistance not only makes the spell more likely to fail, but even if the spell works it is easier to resist.

/nod I get Doc is being truthful! The spell is for Rime! She will know he was telling the truth. She will trust him and like him a little more.

She smiles at him. "Spells are a lot more narrow than most ponies would ever know, but a creative pony can stretch their application. There is the technical ability to cast a spell than there is the artistic ability to use a spell. Each mage is an artist in their own right. Being clever is a very valuable trait among mages. All the greats were clever." She shifts her staff off her shoulder and holds it. "My sister is a better teacher than I. I am unsure how much you will get from listening to me, but I enjoy talking about magic in all its applications. I am always interested in an interesting interested conversation partner." She playfully smirks.

Rime sits there and lets him lean in closer to whisper. She nods at what he says. "I understand." Rime seems a little troubled by his confession? But, she tries to hide it.

She reaches into her saddlebag and pulls out a candy. "Since you are interested in magic would you like a special candy from me?" She offers it to him. "You must eat it within twenty-four hours." She isn't really giving him the candy because of his interest in magic. The real reason is rooted in approval.

25. - Top - End - #565

Show
    /nod I get Doc is being truthful! The spell is for Rime! She will know he was telling the truth. She will trust him and like him a little more.

She smiles at him. "Spells are a lot more narrow than most ponies would ever know, but a creative pony can stretch their application. There is the technical ability to cast a spell than there is the artistic ability to use a spell. Each mage is an artist in their own right. Being clever is a very valuable trait among mages. All the greats were clever." She shifts her staff off her shoulder and holds it. "My sister is a better teacher than I. I am unsure how much you will get from listening to me, but I enjoy talking about magic in all its applications. I am always interested in an interesting interested conversation partner." She playfully smirks.

Rime sits there and lets him lean in closer to whisper. She nods at what he says. "I understand." Rime seems a little troubled by his confession? But, she tries to hide it.

She reaches into her saddlebag and pulls out a candy. "Since you are interested in magic would you like a special candy from me?" She offers it to him. "You must eat it within twenty-four hours." She isn't really giving him the candy because of his interest in magic. The real reason is rooted in approval.
    Show
    Doc gains +karma with Rime faction.

Doc starts to think about an old memory of his. Something from just a few years back...

"Hmm, you remind me of an old friend I knew. She wore a frilly brimmed hat with bells on it, but you have that same sense of smarts with magic where you enjoy sharing it with others, even non-unicorns. You're alright, Rime." Doc seems pleased.

However, his ears jump up when presented with candy. This was unexpected! "How special are we talking here?" Despite his question he takes it and eats it now. Doc apparently is the kind of stallion with a passage to his friendship through his stomach.

"Oh, before I forget, there's apparently a mare in busted up power armor who came through here a few day ago. She went where we're headed." Munch. Munch.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-11-22 at 06:21 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #566

By this point, Golden has purchased all the supplies, hired on the guide that Rime recommended, and arranged to rent some sleds from Powerline. All their supplies are going to rest on the loaded sleds tonight in Powerline's backroom, under lock and key and the watchful eyes of her hired muscle, ready for the party to pick them up and set off tomorrow. Compass Needle has agreed to meet up with them back at the shop a little before dawn for an early start too.

Of course, if there are other items of interest in the store, Powerline won't stop anyone from making a few extra purchases...

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

Powerline backs down? Good. Rime is not bad with technology. The mage accepts the tech ponies defeat.

She asks Doc, "Do I?," in comment to reminding him of an old friend. "Those hats are classics. I have seen some very retro styles." She happily nods along when he calls her smart. "You know other ponies besides unicorn joining my school is extremely rare, but some ponies do join without the ability to cast spells. A lot of special exceptions are made for special ponies. Studying magical theory is less pragmatic for those that do not practice magic. Spells are very difficult to engage with without spells of a kind. Skilled mages even struggle to engage with other spells." She nods approvingly at him calling her alright.

She smiles at him asking about the candy. "Very special." She winks at him. The candy has been enchanted to taste absolutely amazing. The candy looks extra delicious even to the eyes.

That is troubling news he gave her. She asks a flurry of questions, "Are you sure? Who saw her? Did anyone see her without the armor or catch her name?"

Rime says, "Golden," when Golden approaches the counter. She asks, "Did you find everything we need? Doc was just telling me about a power armored mare. But, before that. Do you approve of Compass?" Rime sticks to a yes or no question so the two don't get into too much detail in front of the other ponies. She would like to hear Golden's full thoughts on him though.

==============
    Books

At somepoint Rime will make her way over to the books and read through the titles. The clerk suggested a puzzle book? Rime browses that book no doubt. She wants to see what Powerline supplies and what she might value as reading material.

28. - Top - End - #568

She asks Doc, "Do I?," in comment to reminding him of an old friend. "Those hats are classics. I have seen some very retro styles." She happily nods along when he calls her smart. "You know other ponies besides unicorn joining my school is extremely rare, but some ponies do join without the ability to cast spells. A lot of special exceptions are made for special ponies. Studying magical theory is less pragmatic for those that do not practice magic. Spells are very difficult to engage with without spells of a kind. Skilled mages even struggle to engage with other spells." She nods approvingly at him calling her alright.

She smiles at him asking about the candy. "Very special." She winks at him. The candy has been enchanted to taste absolutely amazing. The candy looks extra delicious even to the eyes.

That is troubling news he gave her. She asks a flurry of questions, "Are you sure? Who saw her? Did anyone see her without the armor or catch her name?"
    Beep.

We're sorry, the pony you are trying to reach is currently enchanted with the candy you fed him. Please hang up and try your dialog again.

Doc seems enamored enough with the flavor that his tail begins to wag. After a few minutes of flavor-enjoyment, his tail calms down and he is able to talk again. "Wow, that was amazing! Did you buy these somewhere? I should befriend your supplier. Mmm! So, anyway, you'll have to ask Powerline about the details. She told us about the armored mare. Also, that candy was good. Did I mention that? Never had anything like that before."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-11-23 at 10:54 AM.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

"Good. Spread the word. Be ready to greet k'her when she arrive, and follow her orders." and with that she add a note she hurried and drawn a sharp pupiled eye, colored in the rainbow colors, rimmed with iron.

And with that she getting back to the shop, reapear, still with make up of gothic clown, including black tears and everything

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #570

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    And with that she getting back to the shop, reapear, still with make up of gothic clown, including black tears and everything
    "Um, what's with the make up? Is it Nightmare Night already?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist