1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Arkum Game Thread

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by _Wiz_ View Post
    (Ok suggested responses below)

”An Uncroaked unit lasts for but a handful of turns but during their time they may prevent the croaking of many of their former stack mates. Is that not a sacrifice you would be willing to make?” Harley questions with a frown. ”If it were me I know what choice I would make to save my side.” Harley declares before spinning on the spot and turning to look away from Breach.

”As I told you my large friends this all happened before I was fully popped. You knew just as much if not more than I for before I met you I did not even know that my side had allied with your kin” Harley declares. ”What I find suspicious however is how Warlord Breach could know all the details... unless Ofcourse he was somehow involved?” Harley declares throwing a suspicious look in the Warlords direction.

”Know this the side of Arkum is friends to all whether they be pokedaemon, elf, darf or minertaur but with that said I can not allow such a large mercenary force to head towards one of my cities without insurance. I must insist that you all agree to a non aggression pact before proceeding any further” Harley then declares with a serious look. ”But Zark, Arak, I would like us to be friends. You are always welcome in the city of Arkum. Ally with Arkum and I can guarantee you upkeep far better than warlord Breach ever could and I promise to replace the numbers that you lost...” Harley offered. ”Likewise good darfs Arkum could be a home for your people aswell” Harley called out raising her voice.

Zark and Arak listen to you before they respond.
    Arak steps forward and bellows at you.

" You didnt tell us everything queen Harley! You were the new ruler! That seems pretty obvious that something bad had happen to our tribe mates. We stayed in the near by hills for several turn. Waiting, you never came. As for warlord Breach he told us about his old NAP and how it ended. He has offered us a side and a chance for revenge. Assuming your old ruler still lives."
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-03-02 at 05:55 AM.

3. - Top - End - #33

GnomeWizardGuy

(Suggestion)

”I told you that I feared that they had failed and that I feared that they would not return” Harley retorts with a frown. ”What more could I have said? I knew nothing more...” Harley continues. ”I have been busy building up my side, only a handful of turns has passed since we last spoke. Yes I planned to speak with you again however I hopped to do it when I had something to offer you such as gems to rebuild your tribe” Harley continues.

”As for Warlord Breach he has no side to offer you, he is a barbarian and unless I am much mistaken based on the units that I see with him he has been steadily getting his own units croaked. Do you really wish to share that same fate?” Harley questions. ”And revenge? Revenge against who? It was not the king who croaked your tribe mates...” Harley adds.

4. - Top - End - #34

Good one. Better than I was imagining

5. - Top - End - #35

Quote Originally Posted by _Wiz_ View Post
    (Suggestion)

”I told you that I feared that they had failed and that I feared that they would not return” Harley retorts with a frown. ”What more could I have said? I knew nothing more...” Harley continues. ”I have been busy building up my side, only a handful of turns has passed since we last spoke. Yes I planned to speak with you again however I hopped to do it when I had something to offer you such as gems to rebuild your tribe” Harley continues.

”As for Warlord Breach he has no side to offer you, he is a barbarian and unless I am much mistaken based on the units that I see with him he has been steadily getting his own units croaked. Do you really wish to share that same fate?” Harley questions. ”And revenge? Revenge against who? It was not the king who croaked your tribe mates...” Harley adds.

Aark snorts at you.

" words words words. You like man with funny hat. Talk to much. All talk no action. We take action. Smash your walls smash your people!."

With that he turns around and they make thier way back to Breach

Warlord Breach smiles at you.

" i dont suppose you would care to surrender? I can offer very good terms. Let you be my chief caster and make the big guy there my chief warlord. We would have to get ride of the elves, but that isnt a real loss. Or.... well you can find out just how many trooop I have here in this hex.

You notice several (six) darfs up on the hill holding crossbows.

6. - Top - End - #36

When we decide to leave we'll be going to cut wood

The living below will walk or ride home to save on Move
    The uncroaked will go with Spike and the lumberjack axe to cut wood.

Go cut 3 Cart-loads of Wood [8 units each, 7 for wagon with wood-cutter] (units being transported in back of Wagons walk to Capital to make room; Wagon that started in Farm can only cut in 04.-03; Other two Wagons can cut in 04.-05 and 04.-04 as well); Load up dead wood first; Only cut at most half the trees; If half the trees in an hex is cut, evaluate how many units of wood that was
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-03-03 at 06:41 AM.

7. - Top - End - #37

GnomeWizardGuy

(I may disagree with that, will confirm after looking a few things up and making some rough plans)

8. - Top - End - #38

GnomeWizardGuy

Suggestion: We have a pudgie fly out and circle the six hexes that surround Breach’s hex from the air. This should give us an accurate count of his force right?
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-03-03 at 05:18 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

.............+1

10. - Top - End - #40

Pudgie B takes off from the capital. Seeing through its eyes is a bit strange. The lack of sound making it even stranger. you see forces assembled below as the pudgie flys past. As the pudgie loops around the enemy hex you are able to get a sense of the forces you face. A large number of darfs are stacked just below the edge of the hill. With the rest of breach's stack and two more minotaurs

Enemy forces

Warlord breach mounted on large bull
    Lancer knight mounted on hobby horse.
    1 stabber
    2 pikers
    3 archers
    4 minotaurs
    1 darf chief mounted on goat
    7 darf riders monuted on goats
    40 darfs equiped with axe and shield
    20 darfs equiped with cross bows

Your pretty sure this is everything in the hex

Pudgie B 10/20 move used as it returns to the capital.

As Harley sight returns she notices that warlord and the rest of the enemy have returned to the top of the hill. Taking your silence as a end of the negotiation.
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-03-04 at 08:02 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41

GnomeWizardGuy

Does the Pudgie have enough move to scout the heavy humanoid in -04,01 aswell?

12. - Top - End - #42

Yes and will have 2 move to spare

13. - Top - End - #43

GnomeWizardGuy

2 move after returning to city? If so I say do it.

14. - Top - End - #44

. ...........+1

15. - Top - End - #45

Pudgie B flys out as it arrives Harley sees a large humaniod sitting near a small fire. The humaniod is sitting on a large log. It has a club and backpack leaning against the log. The humaniod is a twoll. It looks up at the pudgie and waves. The pudgie returns to the capital with no problems ( assuming you have no other actions for it.

Pudgie B 2/20
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-03-04 at 08:02 AM.

16. - Top - End - #46

W75. Can the Garrison be seen from the Tower? Can units visible in the Garrison be targetable from the Tower? With Tower spells?

17. - Top - End - #47
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Can natural allies claim a site? Can non command units? The way I see it, if breech wants to make this a fight we just need to croak him to break his command. I doubt the naturals want to croak for nothing once the contract ends.

18. - Top - End - #48

Innate knowledge: W76. Can non command units claim a site?

"Shadow, can natural allies claim a site? If we croak Breech, what value could there be for the Chief Darf to continue attacking our Capital?" Harley flippantly says, imagining a myriad of ways of croaking the insufferable Warlord
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-03-04 at 09:26 AM.

19. - Top - End - #49

Quote Originally Posted by WurmD View Post
    W75. Can the Garrison be seen from the Tower? Can units visible in the Garrison be targetable from the Tower? With Tower spells?

Most of the garrison can be seen from the tower. If the enemy moves inside building inside the garrison or gets to close to the tower. You lose the ability to target them.

20. - Top - End - #50

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy411 View Post
    Can natural allies claim a site? Can non command units? The way I see it, if breech wants to make this a fight we just need to croak him to break his command. I doubt the naturals want to croak for nothing once the contract ends.

No and a big no

21. - Top - End - #51

Innate knowledge: W76. Can non command units claim a site?

"Shadow, can natural allies claim a site? If we croak Breech, what value could there be for the Chief Darf to continue attacking our Capital?" Harley flippantly says, imagining a myriad of ways of croaking the insufferable Warlord
    Shadow looks at you funny before answering. No natural allies cant claim a city or farm site. However we could raze it. Also there might not be a formal alliance between Breach, the darfs, and the mineotaurs. They could just be working together. And no croaking thier chief wont end the tribe.

22. - Top - End - #52

Shall we do this?

When we decide to leave we'll be going to cut wood

The living below will walk or ride home to save on Move
    The uncroaked will go with Spike and the lumberjack axe to cut wood.

Go cut 3 Cart-loads of Wood [8 units each, 7 for wagon with wood-cutter] (units being transported in back of Wagons walk to Capital to make room; Wagon that started in Farm can only cut in 04.-03; Other two Wagons can cut in 04.-05 and 04.-04 as well); Load up dead wood first; Only cut at most half the trees; If half the trees in an hex is cut, evaluate how many units of wood that was

23. - Top - End - #53
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Err on the side of caution. If anything slows up to a point where we could barely return, everyone gets back to town. other than that, I'm in favour of the plan. we could use the parts

24. - Top - End - #54

In parts

1. Spike, 6 uncroaked Woofs, uncroaked piker on 2 wagons to 04.-05
    1.1 Collect dead wood, cut wood up to 2 wagons filled (15 total, 1 space for Spike)

2. 6 uncroaked Woofs, uncroaked piker on foot; Spike on wagon; 2 wagons to 04.-03
    2.1 2 uncroaked Woofs on 3rd wagon to 04.-03
    2.2 Collect dead wood, cut wood up to 3rd wagon full (8 total)

3. Spike on wagon, rest on foot, to 01.-02

4. Harley, Shadow, and 4 Elves mounted, rest on foot, all to 01.-02

5. All to Capital
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-03-04 at 01:59 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55

GnomeWizardGuy

(What’s the plan with Harley shadow and the elves? Why are they moving separately?)

26. - Top - End - #56

Editted and clarified

4. Harley, Shadow, and 4 Elves mounted, rest on foot, all to 01.-02

27. - Top - End - #57

GnomeWizardGuy

Sounds good and then I presume our next destination is to visit the twoll?

28. - Top - End - #58

Yup, the 3 horses have the move to go and back to Twoll

Spike, Shadow, Harley and 3 Elves go meet Twoll?

29. - Top - End - #59

GnomeWizardGuy

If we’re waiting for Spike to come back with the wagons we could hook up one to two of the horses and take a full stack.

Also not sure if we have asked this previously but can a heavy unit be pulled in the wagon?

30. - Top - End - #60

>Yup, the 3 horses have the move to go and back to Twoll
    from the Capital [so after Spike cuts wood, and we meet up]

> Also not sure if we have asked this previously but can a heavy unit be pulled in the wagon?
    We asked, can't