New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 419202122232425262728293031323334353637383954 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Arkum Game Thread

+111111111111111111

2. - Top - End - #842
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by _Wiz_ View Post
    Harley frowns as she takes in the information, the prospect of facing two sides at once one with around ten cities and the other with around five while she currently held only one was not a good one. ”Thankyou for the information, you have given me much to think about...” Harley replies as Mars makes a move to leave.

Spotting May approaching Harley then does her best to smile. ”May that was an impressive golem you had down there!” Harley declares as the dollamancer approaches. ”It is a shame you lost but I could see that scorpion of yours doing heavy damage against regular infantry.” Harley adds with a smile.

Mars gives you a wave she disappears after passing behind a member of the crowd.

May

Nice to see you Harley and you to Dee. Yes it was a very nice build. Put a little more into it then I normally would. Its upkeep was crazy. So how are you enjoying the show?

Just then Harley hears the stagemaster again

And the winner is Bottom Bay! Next match is in ten. Between Sir Rush and Sir Step. Place your bets folks!

The server arrives
    Can I get yoi ladies anything?

3. - Top - End - #843

GnomeWizardGuy

”Yeah it’s great to see you too May!” Harley declares with a big grin. ”Yeah it’s very entertaining and informative too... I am actually learning quite a lot tonight...” Harley declares as she shares a quick glance with Dee. ”Do you often take part in this kind of thing?” Harley then asks.

”Was the scorpions bow made from twinhorn horns by any chance?” Harley then asks with mild curiosity.

”I need a glass of wine... a large one I think....” Harley then declares as the server comes back round. ”Oh and I don’t know? Shall we say 100 shmuckers on Sir Rush...” Harley then adds.
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-06-01 at 02:48 AM.

4. - Top - End - #844

Nod

5. - Top - End - #845

”Yeah it’s great to see you too May!” Harley declares with a big grin. ”Yeah it’s very entertaining and informative too... I am actually learning quite a lot tonight...” Harley declares as she shares a quick glance with Dee. ”Do you often take part in this kind of thing?” Harley then asks.

”Was the scorpions bow made from twinhorn horns by any chance?” Harley then asks with mild curiosity.

”I need a glass of wine... a large one I think....” Harley then declares as the server comes back round. ”Oh and I don’t know? Shall we say 100 shmuckers on Sir Rush...” Harley then adds.
    May

First time, its more a showcase than anything else, lets the sides paying to watch see our skills. Carrion always showcases some kind of match like this. Findamancer summons, dirtamancer golems, turnamancy constructs, shockamancer duels, flower power plant beast, even hat magic golems. He does the luck vs pred stuff as well all to showcase a caster usefulness and power to side looking to hire.

Yes I used some of the twin horns in the crossbow. I already have an offer for a bow that can do the same.

She says with a pleased smile.

The server takes down your drink orders and writes out a missive for Harley.

Ladies and Gentlemen the house of games presents a duel. Between Sir Rush and Sir Step.

Both uncroak knight step out. The damage from their previous fight missing.

Second to last match Knights make it a good one and begin!

Both knights move to engage. Step begins to dance right off the bat. While rush swings his paired axes. Again Step defense seem flawless. Both knights fail to land blows for several rounds. There are several close calls. After several rounds Step manages to land a few blows. Rush answering them in turn. The last round Step misses with his blow. Rush then severs Steps head with a back handed slash.

And Sir Rush wins! Give us twenty, and we will have your last match set up!

6. - Top - End - #846

GnomeWizardGuy

”Hmmm yes I could see how it could be really useful for attracting business...” Harley agrees. ”Even if you don’t win your bout you get to show off your skills and that alone could win you new business...” Harley thinks aloud.

”Yeah I thought I recognised that trick” Harley declares with a grin. ”I must say we’ve been really happy with that bow you made for us so I can see why it would be popular...” Harley comments.

The match then starts and Harley turns her attention to watch though she finds it harder to concentrate on the battle now that she has a lot more on her mind.

”Another impressive fight!” Harley declares as she claps politely at the end of the bout.

”Well last chance to make a profit I suppose...” Harley declares as the server makes her rounds once again. ”500 shmuckers on the darfs to win!” Harley declares with a slight grin.

7. - Top - End - #847

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

8. - Top - End - #848

The server takes down Harley bet passing her a slip. May and Dee also place a bet.

The stagemaster steps out on the second floor this time.

Ladies and gentlemen. This is a battle that takes place every turn below the surface of erf. Natural ally tribes battle. For suppies and upkeep. The darfs have found a rich vein of gems to mine, but a local gobwin tribe is also intrested in the vein. The darf are defending their miners using a natural choke point!

With a wave of his hand half the arena lights up. The arena has changed to show underground tunnels with a clear roof. The darfs are stacked to one side. The two darf riders mounted on large antz! The four darf axemen have been equiped with smaller axes, heavy armor, and large shields. The two darf crossbow men stand in the back.

They must protect their miners from the gobwin hoard!

Another wave of his hand shows the gobwins. Three total stacks. Each stack seems to be made up of six melee gobwins and two gobwins holding short throwing spears.

The gobwins charge in. With the narrow gap only two of the gobwin stacks can engage the darfs at anyone time. After three rounds. Six gobs have fallen while only a single darf axemen has been dusted. The darfs better gear giving them an edge, but will it be enough.

By round 6 the gobwins have lost ten of the number. While the darfs have lost 1 mount, 1 rider, and two of thier axe men. The gobwin superior numbers and ranged starting to have a greater effect.

By round ten its all over the gobwins are the winners of the match. However only four of the gobwins are left.

And the gobwins are the winners, but it was a lot closer than. Even I thought it would have been. The nights only just started folks. Lets turn it up!

Music starts to thrum through the club. Harley can see that the down stairs is getting a little more lively. While the upstairs is starting to empty out. Several patrons are stopping by a small desk to collect their winning or pay out their bills.

9. - Top - End - #849

GnomeWizardGuy

Once again the fight involves the use of superior equipment such as heavy armour and shields and while the well equipped darfs do not win they perform remarkably well considering it is 3 stacks against one and the resolution within Harley’s head to equip her infantry in a similar manner grows stronger. She also notes with interest that the antz were used as mounts and she had not realised the antz were mounts.

”Well May it was great to see you again and you are always welcome to visit Arkum whenever you like and I am sure we will have some more work for you soon” Harley declares. ”Either that or I believe one of our contractors Warlord Krippen wishes to speak with you about golems...” Harley adds.

”Are you staying for the rest of the entertainment?” Harley then asks as she nods towards the masses below.

Harley then heads towards the small desk to settle her debts while she looks out for master Carrion.

10. - Top - End - #850

+111111111@@@

11. - Top - End - #851

Once again the fight involves the use of superior equipment such as heavy armour and shields and while the well equipped darfs do not win they perform remarkably well considering it is 3 stacks against one and the resolution within Harley’s head to equip her infantry in a similar manner grows stronger. She also notes with interest that the antz were used as mounts and she had not realised the antz were mounts.

”Well May it was great to see you again and you are always welcome to visit Arkum whenever you like and I am sure we will have some more work for you soon” Harley declares. ”Either that or I believe one of our contractors Warlord Krippen wishes to speak with you about golems...” Harley adds.

”Are you staying for the rest of the entertainment?” Harley then asks as she nods towards the masses below.

Harley then heads towards the small desk to settle her debts while she looks out for master Carrion.

May
    This is not really my scene, Think I will head home. Ah yrs Krippen I wonder what he would like... Well I will see about that in the morning. Have a good night.

Harley approches the desk. She fails to spot master carrion.

Ah miss Harley! Here to settle accounts

Looking at the notes

So 400 shmcukers or three rands

Assuming Harley balances her account. Dee pays out her own debt and May as well.

Harley and Dee return to the capital. It is late, but before heading to their beds Dee turn to Harley. Taking a deep breath

I Dee Ceas formally request to join the side of Arkum.

What are you planning on popping this turn?
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-06-03 at 04:51 AM.

12. - Top - End - #852

GnomeWizardGuy

”You aswell May...” Harley replies as everyone makes a move to leave.

”Indeed I am...” Harley then replies to the cashier as she transfers 300 shmuckers and passes over the four 25 shmuckers gems.

—————————————————

Back in the city

With Dee’s declaration Harley turns to face her and stands to her full height. ”I Queen Harley Tesla ruler of Arkum do hereby formally accept your request to join the side and do officially grant you the title of Chief Caster of Arkum” Harley replies in a serious voice.

After a few moments a wide grin then spreads across Harley’s face. ”Welcome to the side Dee!” Harley then declares ecstatically before lunging forwards and glomping the croakamancer.
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-06-03 at 08:03 AM.

13. - Top - End - #853

+glomp!!!!

14. - Top - End - #854

”You aswell May...” Harley replies as everyone makes a move to leave.

”Indeed I am...” Harley then replies to the cashier as she transfers 300 shmuckers and passes over the four 25 shmuckers gems.

—————————————————

Back in the city

With Dee’s declaration Harley turns to face her and stands to her full height. ”I Queen Harley Tesla ruler of Arkum do hereby formally accept your request to join the side and do officially grant you the title of Chief Caster of Arkum” Harley replies in a serious voice.

After a few moments a wide grin then spreads across Harley’s face. ”Welcome to the side Dee!” Harley then declares ecstatically before lunging forwards and glomping the croakamancer.

Harley feels Dee join the side.

Dee Ceas, Croakamancer level 2
    2/3/7/8 200J/ 20/24xp/ 120s
    Specials: croakamancy: novice, shockamancy: novice
    Equip: staff, cloak of mists, grounding amulet

Her spells because im sure you wil ask

Spoiler: dee spell
    Show

Basic Uncroak: Croakamancy
    Range: same hex
    Juice: varies (10 or more)
    Duration: varies
    Casting time: 1 round
    Infusing your arcane energies into a fresh body. You give it some semblance of life. For 10 juice the uncroaked will last for 1 turn and be at half strength. For every additional 5 juice added to the spell the uncroaked will last for an additional turn. The more juice added to the initial casting the stronger the uncroaked will be. 30 Juice for full strength and will last 5 turn+1 per caster level. Some unit types can not be uncroaked (Twin Horns)

Mass uncroak: Croakamancy
    Juice: 100
    Duration: 1 round

Uncroak all corpses in a hex. Uncroaked will be at half strength and last only 1 turn.

Seize Uncroaked: Croakamancy
    Juice: 50
    Duration: instant

Take control of a non allied uncroaked by force. (Opposed caster level check)

Increase croakamantic decay: Croakamancy
    Juice: 25 juice

Increase the decay of a basic uncroaked by 1 turn per caster level

Rewrap: croakamancy
    Range: touch
    Juice: 30 or more

The caster restores an uncroaked to full strength. The uncroaked gains the rewrapped special. An uncroaked can not be targeted with this spell if a unit has the rewrapped special. Uncroaked new duration is 5+ caster level.

Smoked: croakamancy
    Range: touch
    Juice: 5 juice per turn

Stops the decay of a body or ration for 1 turn per 5 juice spent. Spell costs double for heavies and mounts.

Lesser Rampage: croakamancy
    Range: close
    Juice: 10 juice a target
    Duration: 1 round a level

A selected uncroak gain a +2 to combat and defense. This spell reduce the duration of the uncroaked by two for each round it is active. The caster target any or all the uncroaked in her stack with one casting. The spell lasts 1 round a level, until the uncroaked is dusted, or unit the uncroaked runs out of duration.

Energy shot: shockamancy
    Juice: 25
    Advanced shockamancy spell. Attack roll of combat+ caster level + 2 vs targets defense. Deals 2d6+ ½ caster level. Spell can deal fire, electricity, or cold damage. Critical hits have added effects.

Fire Blast: shockamancy
    Juice: 25
    Advanced shockamancy spell. Area effect blast can hit up to four targets in one stack. (At random or screeners first) Attack roll of combat+ caster level vs defense. A miss deals half damage. Deals 1d6+ ½ caster level. This spell deals fire damage.

Necrotic blast: shockamancy/ croakamancy
    Juice: 50
    Duration: instant/ 1 turn
    Advanced shockamancy/ croakamancy spell. Attack roll of combat+ caster level + 2 vs targets defense. Deals 2d6+ ½ caster level. If the spell croaks a target it is then uncroaked at full strength. The uncroaked lasts until end of turn.
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-06-08 at 02:52 PM.

15. - Top - End - #855

Suggeste T18 scouting

16. - Top - End - #856

GnomeWizardGuy

Sure scout routes look good to me. +1

I’m voting to pop pikers but if Wurm and Someguy both vote for archers happy to go with the majority.

Just a reminder on the subject of poppings we already paid James to pop 2 Shady Elves aswell.

And to reconfirm rations given to all 100s+ units (except for Farstrider Howie who has already been given rations to eat)

Other than that bring on the next turn!
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-06-03 at 04:55 PM.

17. - Top - End - #857

pop archers

turn Piker T17 to Krippen

18. - Top - End - #858
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Pop archers, handing over the turned piker to cover what we owe our good warlord contractor. It's a piker, they have basically no duty and low loyalty on turned units shouldn't be an issue that far down the leadership chain. We're going to have a bunch more uncroaked next turn to fill in melee slots

19. - Top - End - #859

Harley ends turn selecting to pop 2 archers.

(working on the next turn)

20. - Top - End - #860

Just Before the end of turn

Piker T17A is ordered to join Krippens stack.

The night passes quickly, but Harleys turn does not begin at dawn! Harleys hired casters arrive all of them standing around waiting for the start for turn. Herring leaves several times, but returns. Still waiting for the start of turn.

During the wait Harley feels the Hub hat rumble with a message from the Woodsy elves

Spotted a mounted rider heading down the old road.
    Harley feels her juice return around noon in the mk.

The leaders quickly eat. Herring inhaling his food before heading to Harley.

Harley

How many rations did you want me to take for rands?

Harley feels her new archers pop and the two shadies. One of the shadies is a Shady elf sneak!

The scouts head out. Pudgie C17 spots some goat, a few stone men, and is chased by a blue dwagon in the mountains!
    Pudgie C16 while flying through hex -02.-06 is swiped at by a tree! The pudgie manages to dodge and fell the hex! Scout J encounters a sided enemy and enters combat after a brief fight scout J is slain!

Harley again feels her hat rumble this time from far strider Howie

Your majesty, the pudgie was very angry this turn. When I was cooking and eating my rations. Im not sure why it was some bird you sent with me. Now it just looks sad. Please advise.

As Harley finishes message she notices how quiet it is. Looking up all the Pokedamons in the capital are in the room. Ash standing near the front. Ash and the other embar seem to be holding something and Ash is glaring at Harley. Both embars drop what they are holding at Harley feet. A bunch of feathers, a small hide, teeth and several slightly larger hides are piled at her feet. With a start Harley realizes they are the materials gathered from the slain pokedamons! Ash waits seeming to wait for Harley to speak.

Turn 18!

Scouting

03.06: many large bees and a hive(at least 14)
    10.04: many holes in the ground
    -04.-03: antz
    -02.-06: 3 goats
    -02.-09: blue dwagon
    -07.-07: 3 stone men
    -09.-03: 3 doe deers
    09.01: Bear
    -02.-06: living tree
    13.-01: 2 Hobbies
    -07.04: sided unit encountered scout J croaked

Map updates

Heavy forest: 09.05, 08.06, 07.06, 06.07, 05.07, 04.08, 03.07, 02.08, 01.08, 00.09, -01.08, -02.08, -03.07

Hills: 03.-08, 02.-10, 02.-09, 02.-08, 02.-07, 01.-11, 01.-10, 01.-09, 01.-08, 01.-07, 00.-11, 00.-07, -01.-07, -01.-08, -02.-06, -02.-07, -03.-10, -03.-07, -03.-06, -04.-09, -04.-08, -04.-07, -04.-06, -05.-09, -05.-08, -05.-07 -05.-06, -06.-08, -06.-07, -06.-06, -06.-05, -07.-08, -07.-07, -07.-06, -07.-05, -08.-06, -08.-05

Dead Hills: -04.-05, -05.-05, -06.-04

Mountains: 00.-10, 00.-09, 00.-08, -01.-11, -01.-10, -01.-09, -02.-10, -02.-09, -02.-08, -03.-09, -03.-08

Arkum Side Stats

Rand Pool: 0

Juice Pool:

Tower: 00/400 J
    Hammer: 25/100 J
    Harley: 400/400 J
    Moonsong: 50/50 J
    Anna: 200/200 J
    Dee: 200/200 J
    Herring: 400/400 J
    Bulma 50/100J

https://app.roll20.net/join/4646217/jklS-w

Treas at beg of last tu:1902
    Gifts +100 - Expend last tu:1400
    Treas at end of last tu:141
    Income 2000 (3000 managed)
    Upkeep 3,537 ( 1,660 after rations)
    Treasury 1264

Capital City Arkum 00.00

Level 2 (16000 to upgrade to level 3)
    City Zone upgrades:4/4 (Walls lv2, Tower lv2)
    Building Slots: 2/8 (Administration center, Workshop)
    Tower lv 2 400J capacity
    Income 2000/ 3000 Managed
    Production: 2 archers

Production capacity:

Scouts (4/turn)
    Pikers (4/turn)
    Stabbers (2/turn)
    Archers (2/turn)
    Courtier (1/turn)
    Hobby horse (1/turn)
    War hobby horse (1 per 2 Turns)
    Knight "champion" (1 per 2 Turns)
    Knight "Lancer" (1 per 2 Turns)
    Knight "Sniper" (1 per 2 Turns)
    Knight "Far strider" (1 per 2 Turns)
    Heavy "Twoll" (1 per 2 Turns)
    Warlord (1 per 4 turns)

Farm level 4 03.01 (walls 3/4)
    Produces 20 rations, five leather, 1 master craft leather. (29 managed)

Mine level 0 10.-12

None

Spoiler: loot and gear
    Show

B]
    Loot/Gear
    [/B]

Larder

26 rat rations
    16 farm rations

Armory

2 Twin fang swords 1 firey
    1 Ring of slow fall
    2 vials of poison( injest)
    1 Lumberjack axe
    magical two handed axe (+1 oversized axe of cutting)
    amulet of healing
    silver can
    1 partial complete mw ant armor (Howie)
    1 scroll of stabilize
    1 wand of lesser heal
    1 wand of Hobokin
    Master craft staff
    6 grapple hooks
    20 battle axes
    16 light darf armor
    2 warlord armors
    16 crossbows
    4 special arrows
    1 critical helm

(bodies and prisoners gear stored elsewhere)

Morgue

-- 4 turns old --

1 Palm bug
    2 Goat
    27 Darf warrior
    1 Lancer knight
    7 Piker
    1 Stabber
    1 Warlord

-- 3 turn old --

4 chimpoos

-1 turn old

4 fat ratz
    1 war rat
    1 weird ratz
    2 hobby horses
    1 woof
    1 piker

Other loot

4 battle wagon (carries 8, 2 mounts)
    2 chests
    1 Tent
    100 ft of rope
    4 twin horn skins
    1 bunch of pudgie feathers
    1 rattika hide
    1 set of rattika teeth
    1 Message hat (linked to Herring hat)
    4 linked message hats
    1 Candle level Power orb (permanent)
    1 Flameball (in fire place)
    38 units of wood in capital
    3 chunks of unknown metal "silver"
    4 chunks of unknown metal "red"
    Hub hat (linked to Herring’s hat)
    2 solder ant chitin
    15 leather
    2 MC leather
    4 goat hides
    4 woof hides
    X9 25 shmucker gems

Spoiler: units
    Show

Units “Combat[damage]/defense/hits/Move / Juice / xp / upkeep”

Queen Harley Tesla, Shockamancer Level 4
    3(4)[1d4]/3/(9/9)/9 400J / 51/72xp / 150s “paid” Move 9/9 (C)
    Specials: caster “Shockamancy adept”, Noble
    Equipment: Blunted smile

Dee Ceas, Croakamancer level 2
    2/3/7/8 200J/ 20/24xp/ 120s "paid"
    Specials: croakamancy: novice, shockamancy: novice
    Equip: staff, cloak of mists, grounding amulet

Chief Warlord Spike Level 3, 6(7)[1d6]/6(7)/12/9 / 37/48xp / 140s “paid” Move 9/9 (C) Hits 12/12
    Special: Leadership, Base popped
    Equipment: +1 flaming Battle axe, critical helm, +1 armour

Shadow "shady elf" Chief Level 2, 5(6)[1d6]/4(5)/11/9 / 22/24xp / 120s “paid” Move 9/9 (C)
    Specials: Shady, Archery, Tribal command "Shady elves”
    Equipment: +1 Fiery Twinhorn bow, Bow, Sword, MW Ant Armor

Bill, Warlord Level 2, 5(6)[1d6]/4(5)/11/9 / 14/24xp / 140s “paid” Move 9/9 (F)
    Special: Farmer, Steadholder, Leadership
    Equipment: Pitch fork, +1 Battleaxe, Masterwork armour

Crud, Twoll Level 2, 5(6)[1d8]/5/13/8 / 14/24xp / 110s “paid” Hits 13/13 Move 8/8 (C)
    Specials: Heavy, Fabrication,
    Equipment : Mastercraft club, Bag of junk

Green Bear, Level 1 4[1d8]/4/14/10 / 5/8xp / 110s “paid” Hits 12/12 Move 10/10 (C)
    Specials: Heavy, Forest capable

Piker Anne Level 2, 1[1d3]/3/7/8 / 10/24xp / 14s Hits 7/7 Move 8/8 (C)
    Specials:

4X Piker Level 1, 1[1d3]/2/6/8

Isabel 5/8xp / 12s Hits 6/6 Move 8/8 (C)
    C15A 1/8xp / 12s Hits 1/6 Move 8/8 (C)
    C15B 1/8xp / 12s Hits 2/6 Move 8/8 (C)
    C15C 1/8xp / 12s Move 8/8 ©

5X Archer Level 1, 1[1d3]/1/6/8

C16A 1/8xp / 14s Hits 6/6 Move 8/8 (C)
    C16B 1/8xp / 14s Move 8/8 (C)
    C17A 1/8xp/ 14s Move 8/8 (C)
    C17B 1/8xp/ 14s Move 8/8 ©
    T17A 4/8xp/ 14s Move 8/8 ©
    C18A 0/8xp/ 14s Move 8/8 ©
    C18B 0/8xp/ 14s Move 8/8 ©

6X Shady elf Level 1, 2[1d4]/2/7/8
    Specials: Shady, Archery

C11A 6/8xp / 35s “Paid” Move 8/8 (C)
    C11B 6/8xp / 35s “Paid” Move 8/8 (C)
    C11C 5/8xp / 35s “Paid” Move 8/8 (C)
    C16A 1/8xp / 35s “Paid” Move 8/8 (C)
    C16B 1/8xp / 35s “Paid” Move 8/8 ©
    C18A 0/8xp / 35s “Paid” Move 8/8 ©

1x Shady elf Sneak level 1 C18A, 2[1d4]/2/7/8/ 45s "paid"
    Special: Shady, archery, sneak attack

Shady elf MoonSong Level 1, 2[1d4]/2/6/8 / 6/8xp /100s “paid” Move 8/8 (C)
    Specials: Shady, Archery, Natural caster (Foolamancy) juice (50/50)

5X Hobby horse Level 1, 1[1d3]/2/8/14
    Specials: Mount, Passenger

A 35s “Paid” Xp 7/8 Hits 8/8 Move 14/14 (C)
    B 35s “Paid” Xp 6/8 Hits 8/8 Move 14/14 (C)
    T15A 35s “Paid” Xp 3/8 Hits 8/8 Move 14/14 (C)
    T15B 35s “Paid” Xp 3/8 Hits 8/8 Move 14/14 (C)
    T16A 35s “Paid” Xp 1/8 Hits 8/8 Move 14/14 (C)

X6 Uncroaked hobby horse (A-F) 1[1d3]/2/8/14 (20 turns)
    Specials: Uncroaked, Mount, Passenger

A Move 14/14
    B Move 14/14
    C Move 14/14
    D Move 14/14
    E Move 14/14
    F Move 14/14

Uncroaked Minertaur (24 turns)
    6[1d8]/5/12/8 Move 8/8 Hits 12/12 ( F)
    Specials: Uncroaked, Heavy, Mountain capable, Sapper

Uncroaked Minertaur level 2 (21 turns)
    6[1d8]/6/13/8 Move 8/8 Hits 13/13 (C)
    Specials: Uncroaked, Heavy, Mountain capable, Sapper

Uncroaked Minertaur (9 turns)
    6[1d8]/5/12/8 Move 8/8 Hits 12/12 ( F)
    Specials: Heavy, Mountain capable

Uncroaked Shady elf C11D (11 turns)
    2[1d4]/2/7/8 Move 8/8 ( F)
    Special: Archery

Uncroaked Shady elf C11E (9 turns)
    2[1d4]/2/7/8 Move 8/8 (F)
    Special: Archery, Shady

Uncroaked Crossbow Darf (11 turns)
    3[1d4/1]/2/8/6 Move 6/6 (F)Hits 8/8
    Special: Archery

Uncroaked Crossbow Darf (9 turns)
    3[1d4/1]/2/8/6 Move 6/6 (F)
    Specials: Archery

Uncroaked Crossbow Darf (9 turns)
    3[1d4/1]/2/8/6 Move 6/6 (F)
    Specials: Archery, Hardy

X2 Uncroaked archer A, B (12 turns)
    1[1d3]/1/6/8
    Specials: archery, uncroaked
    A Hits 6/6 Move 8/8 (C)
    B Hits 6/6 Move 8/8 (C)

X2 Uncroaked darf crossbowmen A, B ( 12 turns)
    3[1d4]/2/8/6
    Specials: archery, uncroaked
    A Move 6/6 (F)
    B Move 6/6 (F)

Uncroaked darf axeman (12 turns)
    2[1d4]/3/8/6
    Specials: uncroaked
    Hits 8/8 Move 6/6 (F)

Uncroaked War Goat (24 turns)
    5[1d6]/4/12/10 Move 10/10 (F) Hits 12/12
    Specials: Uncroaked, Heavy, Mountain capable, Mount

Uncroaked Heavy War Horse (20 turns)
    4[1d6]/4/12/16 Move 16/16 (F)
    Specials: Uncroaked, Heavy, Mount, Passenger

Uncroaked Stone Bull (20 turns)
    5[1d6]/5/14/10 Move 10/10 (F) Hits 11/14
    Specials: Uncroaked, Heavy, Mount, Breathweapon (4) 1d6 physical damage

X1 Uncroaked Woofs, 3[1d4]/3/8/12 (8 turns)
    Special: Uncroaked
    A Move 12/12 (C) Hits 8/8

Uncroaked Worker Ant (9 turns)
    1[1d3]/2/10/10 Move 10/10 (F) Hits 10/10
    Specials: Crawler, Uncroaked

2X Woof Soldiers, 2[1d4]/2/8/0
    Specials: Golem, Garrison
    A 20s
    B 20s

“Ash", Embar Pokedamon Chief Level 3, 5[1d6]/4/11/9 / 140s “paid” Xp 29/48 Move 9/9 (C)
    Special: Breath weapon fire 1d6 (4), Fire immunity, Tribal leadership

Embar Level 1
    2/2/8/8 / 40s "paid" Xp 1/8 Move 8/8 (C)
    Hits 8/8
    Special: Breath weapon 1d4 (4), Fire immunity

Twin Horn Level 2, 3[1d4]/2/9/14 / 45s “Paid” Xp 13/24 Move 14/14 (C)
    Specials: Charge, Mimic ”twice a day”

Twin Horn C16A Level 1, 2[1d4]/2/8/14 / 40s “Paid” Xp 3/8 Move 14/14 (C)
    Specials: Charge, Mimic

Pudgie A level 2 1[1 damage]/3/6/20
    Upkeep 45
    Specials: flight, scout, Natural thinkamamcy (15)
    Xp 9/24 move 20/20 (M)

2x Pudgies Level 1, 0[1 dam]/3/5/20
    Upkeep 40
    Specials: Flight, Scout, Natural thinkamancy(10)
    C16 40s “paid” Xp 6/8 Move 0/20 ( 06.05)
    C17 40s "paid" Xp 4/8 move 0/20 (02.-09)

Shocorpion Level 2, 3[1d4]/2/9/8 45s "paid" Xp 11/24 Move 8/8 (C)
    Specials: Shocking tail 1d6, Mountain capable

Big mouth Level 1, 1[1 dam]/2/6/8 40s "Paid" Xp 2/8 Move 8/8 (C)
    Specials: Payday

3X Rattika level 1, 1[1d4]/2/5/10
    Specials: Mini-sized
    A 40s “paid” xp 7/8 Move 10/10 (C) Hits 5/5
    T16 40s “paid” xp 5/8 Move 10/10 (C) Hits 5/5
    C17 40s "paid" xp 1/8 move 10/10 (C)

3x Pondsea level 1 2[1d3]/2/8/16 / 40s “paid”
    Specials: Mount, Water walking
    T15 "Paid" Xp 7/8 Move 16/16 (F)
    C17A "Paid" Xp 2/8 Move 16/16 (F) Hits 1/8
    C17B "Paid" Xp 0/8 Move 16/16 (C)

Chimpoo, 3[1d3]/1/5/10 Upkeep 35s “paid” Xp 5/8 Move 10/10 (C)
    Specials: Tree capable, Burning poo

Doe Deer A level 1, 1[1d4]/2/8/14 Upkeep 35"paid" Xp 2/8 Move 1/14 (C) Hits 8/8
    Specials: Mount, Forest capable

Doe Deer B level 2, 2[1d4]/2/9/14 Upkeep 40s “paid” Xp 10/24 Move 14/14 (C) Hits 9/9

Doe Deer C level 1, 1[1d4]/2/8/14 Upkeep 35 "paid" Xp 3/8 Move 14/14 (C)

X2 Woofs, 3[1d4]/3/8/12
    Special: Forest capable

T17B 35s “Paid” Xp 3/8 Move 1/12 (C) hits 2/8
    T17C 35s "paid" xp 2/8 move 12/12 (C)

Hex 00.01
    Scout B Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 5/8xp Move 0/12

Hex 04.01
    Scout C Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 6/8xp Move 0/12

Hex 05.-03
    Scout D Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 5/8xp Move 12/12

Hex 00.-01
    Scout E Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 3/8xp Move 0/12

Hex -05.-02
    Scout F Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 4/8xp Move 12/12

Hex -02.01
    Scout G Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 4/8xp Move 0/12

Hex 10.-12
    Knight Far Strider Howie Level 2, 4/4/8/18 (1d4) / 110s / 16/24xp Move 14/18
    Specials: Knight, Scout, Sneak attack
    Equip: linked message hat, 1 farm ration, 1 grapple hook

Hex -12.-03
    Scout I Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 0/8xp Move 0/12

Hex 10.04
    Scout K Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 1/8xp Move 0/12

Hex 08.-03
    Scout L Level 1, 1[1 dam]/1/5/12 / 1/8xp Move 0/12

Barbarian Contractors

Master Herring carnymancer "140 upkeep"

Anna Meta Changeamancer "Upkeep 120"

Krippen Lv 4 warlord
    7[1d6]/6(7)/14/10 / 160 / 54/96xp Move 10/10
    Specials: martial artist, chakkra (4/4)
    Equip: shock armor, purse 1107

X2 Archer lv 2 2[1d3]/1/7/8
    Shaft xp 10/24 Upkeep 16 move 8/8
    Bolt xp 10/24 Upkeep 16 move 8/8

Stabber ‘A’ Jab Level 1, 2[1d4]/2/6/8 / 7/8xp / 14s Hits 6/6 Move 8/8

Piker “Iki” C15D Level 1, 1[1d3]/2/6/8 / 1/8xp / 12s Hits 6/6 Move 8/8

T17A 6/8 xp 12s Move 8/8 (c)

Prisoners

4 axemen darfs 35 shmuckers each (140)
    1 darf crossbowmen 35 shmuckers (35)

Spoiler: agreements
    Show

Agreements

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure with Anna Meta. Verbal agreement for 300 shmuckers or 3 Rands for juice each turn Anna wishes to be hired.

Verbal Also 1 Ration given at start of turn.

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure with Master Herring. Verbal agreement to act as Voice of Arkum in the Magic kingdom for 1 ration a turn and 1 rand.

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure with Spi Glass.

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure James Pond

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure with May Stitch.

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure with Meta Morf.

Nonaggression and Nondisclosure with Carrion

Non Aggression and Nondisclosure with Ding Dogg

Nonaggression, Nondisclosure, alliance, and upkeep payment with Barbarian warlord Krippen.

Verbal agreement for hired work 250 shmucker or loot and popped units, Replace lost units

Natural ally "shady elves Nightshade tribe" contract
    250 shmucker new pop

Natural Ally “ Pokedamons Ash tribe” contract
    Current forms: Embar, Pudgie, Rattika, Twin horn, Pondsea, Shocorpion, Big mouth,
    (7) 200 shmuckers new pop

“Agreement to expand the tribe and pop more pokedamons”

The side of Arkum and the Tall Stand Tribe enter into a non aggression pact for a minimum of 20 turns. After 20 turns have passed either side may end the nonaggression pact without penalty by giving one turn notice.

Arkum agrees to recognise the forests marked in Appendix A as belonging to the Tribe.

Arkum agrees not to enter heavy forest hexes in the designated area unless granted prior permission (not including the road that passes through the forest.)

Arkum agrees not to hunt or forage in the light forest hexes in the designated area. If attacked by ferals in the designated area the forces of Arkum may defend themselves but the Tribe must be immediately informed and any rations obtained from the encounter handed over to the Tribe.

Arkum agrees to gift 500s in gems to the Tribe in payment for allowing the construction of the road through the forest.

Arkum agrees to gift the Tribe a messenger hat.

The Tribe agrees to allow Arkum to complete their planned road and not to attack any contractors working on the road.

The Tribe agrees to allow Arkum (and any of their contractors) safe passage down the road.

The Tribe agrees to provide scouting reports covering the entirety of their land and the hexes that border it for a fee of 50 per turn. These reports will be given at the beginning of the turn via hat.

Penalty of 5000 shmuckers

Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-06-04 at 09:12 AM.

21. - Top - End - #861

GnomeWizardGuy

Receiving the report from the Woodsy elves Harley pulls out a piece of paper and writes a reply.

’Please confirm was the rider heading south? Also was it a lone rider?

Please can you provide a description of the rider and the mount.

Many Thanks

Queen Harley Tesla of Arkum’

Turning to Herring Harley offers a grateful smile. ”I have 40 rations for conversion if you can handle that many...” Harley replies.

Harley smiles as her new units pop though she is soon distracted when the scout reports start coming in.

Reading Howie’s note Harley frowns in consternation before writing a hasty note back.

Thankyou Howie, I will take care of it. I am ordering the Pudgie back to the capital.

Harley then orders to the Pudgie to fly back to the capital via the new road to join the other pokedaemons.

Turning to face the gathered pokedaemons Harley takes a deep breath before crouching down infront of Ash. ”First off I am ordering the Pudgie in the mine back here to join you” Harley begins.

”Now Ash I feel I should explain, in Arkum when a unit is croaked they continue to serve the side so that those that still live may survive...” Harley begins to explain in a soft calm voice. ”For me and even for Shadow that is in the form of uncroaking...” Harley continues to explain as she orders an Uncroaked Archer and an Uncroaked Shady Elf to join them. ”Though they are croaked their bodies may still be of use to us and help to save others from croaking so it would be a grand waste not to make use of them... Do you not agree?” Harley continues as she waves a hand at the two Uncroaked. ”For some reason pokedaemons can not be Uncroaked, but certain parts can be used to make weapons or armour to better protect us... in that way they can keep us safe even after they are croaked...” Harley continues calmly. ”I realise I should have spoken to you first but I got caught up in other matters and I forgot. For that I apologise.” Harley declares sincerely.

Harley then carefully picks up the dropped items. ”These Twinhorn attacked us before we even knew they were pokedaemons... we would have preferred not to have croaked any” Harley informs before neatly stacking up the other items. ”And these came from a pudgie and a rattika that we’re croaked during the battle in the city” Harley adds. ”We would never have croaked members of your tribe....” Harley promises. ”If you do not wish us to do so we will no longer harvest the bodies of your fallen tribe mates...” Harley then offers as she pushes the neat little piles gently back towards Ash. ”But know that if you allow us to continue the equipment that can be made will help to keep ALL of us safe” Harley declares. ”Now would you like for us to stop?” Harley asks looking Ash straight in the eye.
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-06-04 at 08:26 AM.

22. - Top - End - #862

+1..........

23. - Top - End - #863

Receiving the report from the Woodsy elves Harley pulls out a piece of paper and writes a reply.

’Please confirm was the rider heading south? Also was it a lone rider?

Please can you provide a description of the rider and the mount.

Many Thanks

Queen Harley Tesla of Arkum’

Some kind of scout knight had a cloak on, but I think we were spotted because the knight slowed for a moment we think, its mount was a blood red horse of some kind.

Turning to Herring Harley offers a grateful smile. ”I have 40 rations for conversion if you can handle that many...” Harley replies.

Thats my limit, I will depart at once. I will make the helm on my return then depart for the rest of the turn.

Harley smiles as her new units pop though she is soon distracted when the scout reports start coming in.

Reading Howie’s note Harley frowns in consternation before writing a hasty note back.

Thankyou Howie, I will take care of it. I am ordering the Pudgie back to the capital.

Harley then orders to the Pudgie to fly back to the capital via the new road to join the other pokedaemons.

Turning to face the gathered pokedaemons Harley takes a deep breath before crouching down infront of Ash. ”First off I am ordering the Pudgie in the mine back here to join you” Harley begins.

”Now Ash I feel I should explain, in Arkum when a unit is croaked they continue to serve the side so that those that still live may survive...” Harley begins to explain in a soft calm voice. ”For me and even for Shadow that is in the form of uncroaking...” Harley continues to explain as she orders an Uncroaked Archer and an Uncroaked Shady Elf to join them. ”Though they are croaked their bodies may still be of use to us and help to save others from croaking so it would be a grand waste not to make use of them... Do you not agree?” Harley continues as she waves a hand at the two Uncroaked. ”For some reason pokedaemons can not be Uncroaked, but certain parts can be used to make weapons or armour to better protect us... in that way they can keep us safe even after they are croaked...” Harley continues calmly. ”I realise I should have spoken to you first but I got caught up in other matters and I forgot. For that I apologise.” Harley declares sincerely.

Harley feels a slight delay in the pudgie taking off, but after speaking with Ash she feels it take wing. Ash continues to Glare at Harley. As she finishes he walks over to the table picking up one of the remaining rations dropping it at Harley feet. He points at the ration then himself. He then shakes his head in a clear no. Before a small gout of flame shoot from his nose scoring the ration at his feet.

Harley then carefully picks up the dropped items. ”These Twinhorn attacked us before we even knew they were pokedaemons... we would have preferred not to have croaked any” Harley informs before neatly stacking up the other items. ”And these came from a pudgie and a rattika that we’re croaked during the battle in the city” Harley adds. ”We would never have croaked members of your tribe....” Harley promises. ”If you do not wish us to do so we will no longer harvest the bodies of your fallen tribe mates...” Harley then offers as she pushes the neat little piles gently back towards Ash. ”But know that if you allow us to continue the equipment that can be made will help to keep ALL of us safe” Harley declares. ”Now would you like for us to stop?” Harley asks looking Ash straight in the eye.

Ash stares at the pile of Pokedamon parts. He turns and begins talking with his tribe. Mostly the higher level ones and the big mouth. Ash then wanders ovee to the table grabbing James and bringing him over to the tribe. Where he speaks with them in hushed tones.

James, Ash, and the Big mouth approch Harley. The Big mouth steps forward before speaking!

Our tribe is not happy about this. We can understand using the materials that could grant a bit of our magic to an item, but not eating us! For this insult the tribe will be repaided. First an item that will allow Chief Ash to speak will be made to avoid mistakes like this in the future. Second seven new pokeadamon will be popped this turn. One for each of us you used as rations! In exchange we will stay aligned and the tribe will harvest materials useful in magical crafting. None of these materials beyond the Rattika teeth have any latent magic in them. Do you agree?

24. - Top - End - #864
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I see....exactly no reason not to accede to their demands. Ash being able to communicate would be useful. Now, knowing the bigmouth could be used as a proxy....well, it's new, it hasn't come up before. The benefit from keeping them is far greater than the cost payed, and the price of losing them is massive. The only question is what the best way to go about getting that magic item is. Could be thinkamancy, foolamancy, or signamancy, easily. Probably rational arguments for other disciplines too.

25. - Top - End - #865

GnomeWizardGuy

Question: Do we need to pay 50s for the Woodsy elf scouting this turn or did we pay it in advance last turn as we gave them gems to the value of 550s

———————————————————

”Thankyou Herring you are an amazing help as always!” Harley declares with a grin as she has the rations brought to the carnymancer.

———————————————————

Harley then tries her best to hide her look of surprise when the big mouth speaks and instead listens to what it has to say. ”We meant no insult and you have my sincerest apologies” Harley replies with a somber look. ”I am however willing to accept your requests. I am afraid though that the magic item may not be made this turn as I will have to source someone capable of creating it... unless Ofcourse this falls under the realm of Dateamancy?” Harley questions as she glances at James. ”As for the poppings I will ensure that by the end of this turn you have everything you need to pop seven more tribe mates” Harley promises. ”I am also incredibly grateful for your willingness to gather magical materials from the fallen though I do sincerely hope that there will not be too many fallen in the first place!” Harley declares with conviction.

26. - Top - End - #866

+1111111111111

27. - Top - End - #867

Question: Do we need to pay 50s for the Woodsy elf scouting this turn or did we pay it in advance last turn as we gave them gems to the value of 550s

You paid in advance for this turn

———————————————————

”Thankyou Herring you are an amazing help as always!” Harley declares with a grin as she has the rations brought to the carnymancer.

Herring gives you a short bow before departing
    ———————————————————

Harley then tries her best to hide her look of surprise when the big mouth speaks and instead listens to what it has to say. ”We meant no insult and you have my sincerest apologies” Harley replies with a somber look. ”I am however willing to accept your requests. I am afraid though that the magic item may not be made this turn as I will have to source someone capable of creating it... unless Ofcourse this falls under the realm of Dateamancy?” Harley questions as she glances at James. ”As for the poppings I will ensure that by the end of this turn you have everything you need to pop seven more tribe mates” Harley promises. ”I am also incredibly grateful for your willingness to gather magical materials from the fallen though I do sincerely hope that there will not be too many fallen in the first place!” Harley declares with conviction.

Big mouth
    We can wait a few turns for the item. I share the hope that my tribe mates do not fall, but that is the nature of erf. We will depart our den. Not everything is forgiven Harley, but we can try and move forward together.

With that the tribe as a whole turns and leaves. They gather up everything, but the Rattika teeth.

James

Well that was tense the damage you just did with your relations to that tribe. Also, I'm afraid I dont know a way of giving Ash the ability to talk. Maybe a signamancer could help? So what do you have for me this turn?
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-06-05 at 04:26 AM.

28. - Top - End - #868

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphermancer View Post
    Just Before the end of turn
    Turn 18 Map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9eunivlih...urn18.hxm?dl=1

Some kind of scout knight had a cloak on, but I think we were spotted because the knight slowed for a moment we think, its mount was a blood red horse of some kind.
    Harley scribbles in the back of the same note, and sends it back through the hat
    'So, moving south? In what hex did you lose sight of him?'
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-06-05 at 08:46 AM.

29. - Top - End - #869

GnomeWizardGuy

Sure +1 for scribbled notes

30. - Top - End - #870

yes moving south. Three hex south of the hills is where we losr sight.