New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Erfman the Barbarian

(Slowly working on processing your orders)

2. - Top - End - #212

GnomeWizardGuy

With Bob in tow, Erfman goes to the unconscious Cadaver and touches him while saying "Be free my friend.. (*are* you free of the Dark One's possession?)" hoping the hex does not become contested as he does so. The manacles and chains disappear from Cadaver’s arms and legs but he is still unconscious so he does not respond or react in any other way. Fortunately however the hex does not immediately become contested.

Erfman then has his units load up the wood that was chopped earlier in to the Luggage taking advantage of the extra space due to having lost some units in the battle for the obelisk. Likewise Erfman has his units collect up the axes from the dusted Gobwins. As all the spare mundane weaponary from the obelisk battle was liquidated along with the obelisk Erfman passed out the axes to his archers.

"Alleria, Archers Fletch, Pierce and Robin. These are now yours. Do you confirm you can fight with them effectively?" Erfman then declares.

Alleria gives the axe an experimental swing before nodding. ”We should be able to use these...” Alleria replies.

Erfman then has everyone climb back in to the luggage Leaving Grim at the opening. The Luggage then cautiously creeps forwards and begins the return journey. As soon as they cross the border Erfman immediately becomes aware that the hex is contested. Sending out a stack they then cautiously skirt the hex until they reach the southern border. The stack then climbs back in to the luggage and the luggage crawls across the hex boundary. They are able to proceed in this way until they reach. (00,-04)

[The Luggage 4 move remaining]

Erfman then sends out Grim and one of the Stingers equipped with the multipurpose saddle and a bag of fruit.

"Fly high, fly true" says Erfman clasping him on the forearms "and if you feel it would help avoid engagements, stay close to the hex boundaries on your way. Take no risks when attempting to tame, show them the fruits, and let them come to you" he councils. "After a sufficiently long time, even if none take your invitation, croak the untamed from the air, and then harvest them."
    "Afterwards, if successful, and if the goats still have full move, you'll have the option to avoid the heavy forest if you felt the way was unsafe." Erfman instructs. Grim nods obediently before climbing on to the stinger and flying out of the hex to the west.

[The results of Grim’s journey to follow]

(Please confirm if Grim is to head back to (00,-04) after the taming attempt or if he is to head back to Fanon or if he is just to hold position and wait for further orders.)
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-01-17 at 03:35 AM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground

Stinger's move only allows for a straight line to goats, and then straight line back to Luggage
    If tamed goat still has 10 move left (shouldn't, they grazed/moved) then it could reach 00.-01 without passing through heavy forest

So, if no 10-move Goat, come back to Luggage afterwards

4. - Top - End - #214

I thought the plan was that grim move to the goats then back to the capital but doesnt matter much.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Grim has to return to the column to make it back to the city this turn, abusing luggage's carry ability.

I suggest, if a goat is tamed, one is sent to -06,-04 (check the voting page for my reason)

6. - Top - End - #216

I think you meant -04.-04 (which is 1. with Scout, 2. 5 move away from city scouting, half move of Goat)

7. - Top - End - #217

GnomeWizardGuy

Grim is gone for some time before Erfman is suddenly aware that a new unit has joined the side this is swiftly followed by another and then another. In all three Billy goats join the side. Erfman then becomes aware that a battle has broken out in the goat’s hex. It is brief and by the time the battle is over Fanon has not lost any units.

3 x Level 1 Billy Goats
    2 / 2 / 8/ 10
    Special: Grazer, Mountain Capable, Mount
    Billy Goat A 0/8xp / 40s
    Billy Goat B 0/8xp / 40s
    Billy Goat C 0/8xp / 40s

[All goats currently have full move]

[Please confirm the movement orders of Grim and the goats.]

8. - Top - End - #218

Full move!! This turn just keeps on giving XD

I suggest this:

- Grim mounts 1 Goat with the saddle, and goes around city (hopefully scouts some units in walls, and can tell us later if they were frozen or moving)
    - 2 other goats go to Scout
    - then Grim exchanges mounts, and rides with the extra 2 goats to 00.-01
    - Stinger flies to Luggage
    - Luggage goes home and picks up Goats and Grim on the way
    "Good job on the taming!" congratulates Erfman "What did you see when you spied Fanart Grim? Did you spot anyone on the walls? Were they frozen?"
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-01-22 at 11:16 AM.

9. - Top - End - #219

I vote no on this. I think all goats head back to the capital here are my reasons

1) we were warned by the new owner of that city to stay away we dont need any more enemies

2) we habe no idea the defenses or eneimes around that city. Risking our chief warlord on a useless scouting is not a good idea.

3) we leave a unit in the field. After our losses we may need ever unit we can muster soon.

10. - Top - End - #220

Oooh, there definitely could be units in the unscouted hexes.. Good catch. Abort scouting plan with Grim.

EDIT: Updated plan
    - Grim mounts 1 Goat with the saddle, him and goats go to Scout
    - 1 goat stays with Scout
    - then Grim rides with 2 goats to 00.-01
    "Good job on the taming!" congratulates Erfman "Next turn we'll see what our scouts can spot of Fanart and plan from there"

EDIT2:
    As the Luggage arrives at the Capital with everyone, have the incapacitated be carefully lay down in a row in the portal room

If Dotti not around, go with AC call Dotti.
    “Dotti, things did not go as well as expected” Erfman says with chagrin “We succeeded in razing the enemy's power structure, but took heavy looses. Please, inspect our incapacitated fallen, do you detect the signamancy of lethal incapacitation?”

Then Ask Dotti “When we went to the House of Healing, Magical Diagnosis was 1 Rand or 150s, but I don’t remember the price listed for Stabilizing an incapacited unit that is about to croak. Do you?” (expect it to be 1 Rand)
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-01-23 at 09:09 AM.

11. - Top - End - #221

Works for me also im going to suggest we upgrade the city. If our units including cadavar will survive until start of turn.

12. - Top - End - #222

GnomeWizardGuy

(Fragment’s orders)

EDIT: Updated plan
    - Grim mounts 1 Goat with the saddle, him and goats go to Scout
    - 1 goat stays with Scout
    - then Grim rides with 2 goats to 00.-01
    "Good job on the taming!" congratulates Erfman "Next turn we'll see what our scouts can spot of Fanart and plan from there"

EDIT2:
    As the Luggage arrives at the Capital with everyone, have the incapacitated be carefully lay down in a row in the portal room

If Dotti not around, go with AC call Dotti.
    “Dotti, things did not go as well as expected” Erfman says with chagrin “Please, inspect our incapacitated fallen, do you detect the signamancy of lethal incapacitation?”

Then Ask Dotti “When we went to the House of Healing, Magical Diagnosis was 1 Rand or 150s, but I don’t remember the price listed for Stabilizing an incapacited unit that is about to croak. Do you?” (expect it to be 1 Rand)

(Titan’s Post)

After giving out his mental orders Erfman waits for them to be obeyed. After a while of waiting the stinger flies back in to the hex completely unharmed. The stinger then obediently climbs in to the open hatch of the luggage and and the luggage sets of once again. Once they reach (00,-01) Erfman finds Grim and two riding goats waiting for him along with one harvested goat.

[3 meat rations and 1 goat hide obtained]

“Mission complete!” Grim declares as he deposits the harvested goat in the luggage.

"Good job on the taming!" congratulates Erfman "Next turn we'll see what our scouts can spot of Fanart and plan from there" Erfman then declares getting a nod from Grim

Grim and the goats then pile in to the luggage and everyone returns to Fanon. The luggage heads straight through the gates and straight to the portal room where Dotti and AC are waiting. All the incapacitated units (including Cadaver) are carefully unloaded and laid out on the floor.

“Dotti, things did not go as well as expected” Erfman says with chagrin “Please, inspect our incapacitated fallen, do you detect the signamancy of lethal incapacitation?” Erfman asks.

“I am no healamancer but their wounds do appear serious” Dotti replies. “There is a chance that they will heal at the beginning of the turn but there is also the chance that they will croak” she adds.

“When we went to the House of Healing, Magical Diagnosis was 1 Rand or 150s, but I don’t remember the price listed for Stabilizing an incapacited unit that is about to croak. Do you?” Erfman questions.

“I am afraid I do not but perhaps now would be a good time to use your letter of credit with the house of healing. I believe there is a mass stabilisation spell and we do have a number of units that are incapacitated…” Dotti replies.

(Fragment’s orders)

"Good suggestion Dotti" breaths Erfman showing a bit of the tension he was feeling as that weight is lifted from him.
    "Would you take the note and procure a Healomancer to come here?" he says while extending the note to her

As Dotti walks out we turn to Chief Bowie “While we wait, Chief, on our outing we’ve encountered sapper units that performed a maneuver where they grabbed and sank a unit down into soft soil, and the unit was trapped and suffocating in such soil; Can you reproduce such a maneuver?”

(Titan’s Post)

"Good suggestion Dotti" breathes Erfman showing a bit of the tension he was feeling as that weight is lifted from him.
    "Would you take the note and procure a Healomancer to come here?" he says while extending the note to her

“Of course your highness” Dotti replies with a slight curtsy before collecting the note. “I presume as we will only be bringing them to the portal room a non-disclosure contract will not be necessary?” Dotti then asks. Once she has the answer to her question Dotti slips through the portal and disappears from sight.

As Dotti walks out Erfman turns to Chief Bowie “While we wait, Chief, on our outing we’ve encountered sapper units that performed a maneuver where they grabbed and sank a unit down into soft soil, and the unit was trapped and suffocating in such soil; Can you reproduce such a maneuver?” Erfman questions.

“Hnngh, sounds like a quicksand trap” Bowie replies with a frown. “Could probably do it with time to prepare…” the chief answers. “But Gobwins need to breath too. We get stuck aswell we croak too” The Gobwin chief adds.

(Fragment’s orders)

To Dotti: "Correct" says Erfman while slowly nodding

Erfman nods to Bowie pondering, and leaves it at that for now, as he turns to Grim.

"Grim, you mentioned reach weapons to protect against flyers. Would the spears our pikers and Bob yield qualify?”

Cypher

Good with hiring the healomancy. For our downed units. I will insist on taking care of erfman infection first thing next turn. Vote after we take care of our units we upgrade the city and pop pikers or archers. For next turn.

13. - Top - End - #223

GnomeWizardGuy

To Dotti: "Correct" says Erfman while slowly nodding

Erfman nods to Bowie pondering, and leaves it at that for now, as he turns to Grim.

"Grim, you mentioned reach weapons to protect against flyers. Would the spears our pikers and Bob yield qualify?”

”The standard Piker spear is too short, you would need them to be longspears...” Grim answers.

14. - Top - End - #224

Innate knowledge! What *are* Long-spears compared to standard spear? How to procure Long-spears? Upgrading Piker to Knight (lancer) didn't produce one, or did it? Can we produce one with Minor fabrication spell? (With what quantity of materials)

EDIT: Also, does Erfman remember the stats of the magenta Waven, from the rounds it belonged to the side?

EDIT2:
    Upgrading the Capital, funds: 2028 - 100 -100 -300 -42 +4281 = 5767, 233s short.
    Build building (save 2000s in upgrade), options:
    - Infantry Barracks (24 garrison infantry upkeep free): 10 wood, 20 stone, 5 metal
    - Training ground (double training xp) : 10 wood, 10 stone, 10 metal
    - Lookout tower (3 Hex view): 20 wood

Innate knowledge! What will be the practical benefits of a Lookout tower, as in, can the scouter reasonably expect to spot movements off turn?

EDIT3: Regardless of knowledge, build Watch Tower, wait for Dotti to come, and Healomancer to leave, then upgrade Capital
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-02-22 at 02:48 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by WurmD View Post
    Innate knowledge! What *are* Long-spears compared to standard spear?
    Longer...

How to procure Long-spears? Upgrading Piker to Knight (lancer) didn't produce one, or did it?
    No Bob did not get one when he was promoted.

Can we produce one with Minor fabrication spell? (With what quantity of materials)
    Yes. (1 wood and 1 metal for a standard longspear.) 25 juice.

EDIT: Also, does Erfman remember the stats of the magenta Waven, from the rounds it belonged to the side?
    Magenta Waven
    0 / 1 / 1 / 12
    Special: Flight, Uncroaked, Bubblegum blood

EDIT2:
    Upgrading the Capital, funds: 2028 - 100 -100 -300 -42 +4281 = 5767, 233s short.
    Build building (save 2000s in upgrade), options:
    - Infantry Barracks (24 garrison infantry upkeep free): 10 wood, 20 stone, 5 metal
    - Training ground (double training xp) : 10 wood, 10 stone, 10 metal
    - Lookout tower (3 Hex view): 20 wood

Innate knowledge! What will be the practical benefits of a Lookout tower, as in, can the scouter reasonably expect to spot movements off turn?
    Units in the lookout tower will be able to see all hexes in a 3 hex radius. This includes non-concealed units (stealth, units burrowers etc might still not be detected). You suspect there may also be a bonus to spot checks...

EDIT3: Regardless of knowledge, build Watch Tower, wait for Dotti to come, and Healomancer to leave, then upgrade Capital
    Are you purchasing the watchtower and having it automagically created or are you attempting to have units manually build it.
    If so who is being assigned to do the building?
    Last edited by _Wiz_; 2020-02-22 at 04:25 PM.

16. - Top - End - #226

Attempting to build it from materials
    - Erfman to be the architect, engineer and foreman, and direct all other undamaged units as felt needed during construction, likely Stompy will do much of the heavy lifting

17. - Top - End - #227

Have dotti give advice if she is able and willing.

" dotti im building a watchtower in the city. Any advice of style or design you would be willing to share would be welcome"

18. - Top - End - #228

Good idea!

As the Healomancer leaves "Dotti, I'm about to have a watchtower built, to then upgrade the Capital. A Signamancer's eye and input would be most welcome in both endeavours" says Erfman with a kind smile, while pondering (as I first claimed this site, I focused more on the Tower, and the unique Dollamantic converter sprung into being... I wonder if she can manage the upgrade together with me, leave her mark, and the Capital benefit from it)

EDIT: "Is there a Signamancy spell to make a city more efficient?" he then wonders, remembering they still had 75 Juice available in Tower and with AC
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-02-23 at 08:22 AM.

19. - Top - End - #229

AssassinGuy

If, instead of making one from scratch, we use an existing spear as a base material, what would it cost to make a longspear? Would there be less waste if we do it in batches (and if so, how much for 5 or 10 longspears, assuming an identical number of starting spears?)

20. - Top - End - #230

GnomeWizardGuy

After a while of waiting Erfman suddenly receives a request for a non aggression pact from a unit by the name of Hippo Crates. (Presuming the request is accepted). Dotti steps back through the portal accompanied by a familiar rotund unit in a white toga. ”Ah my friend I was not expecting to see you again so soon. You are fortunate that I still have some juice remaining for the turn” the portly unit declares before glancing over all incapacitated units laid out on the floor. ”A word of warning my friend, though this spell will stabilise all these units know that they will not awake until the beginning of the turn.” Hippo Crates explains. Once given the go ahead to do so Hippo then begins to cast.

As the Healomancer leaves "Dotti, I'm about to have a watchtower built, to then upgrade the Capital. A Signamancer's eye and input would be most welcome in both endeavours" says Erfman with a kind smile, while pondering (as I first claimed this site, I focused more on the Tower, and the unique Dollamantic converter sprung into being... I wonder if she can manage the upgrade together with me, leave her mark, and the Capital benefit from it)

”I would be delighted to lend my assistance your majesty” Dotti replies with a smile. ”Are you merely looking for advice or are you wanting me to use juice?” Dotti then asks. ”If so is there something in particular that you are hoping to achieve?” Dotti then questions.

"Is there a Signamancy spell to make a city more efficient?" he then wonders, remembering they still had 75 Juice available in Tower and with AC.

”There are many signamancy spells that exist...” Dotti replies carefully choosing her words. ”However what you are asking depends on your definition of efficiency...” Dotti continues. ”If you are hoping to reduce the upkeep or increase the income of a city that more falls under the purview of moneymancy, if you are hoping to increase the production rate that is more Turnamancy...” Dotti continues.

Attempting to build it from materials
    - Erfman to be the architect, engineer and foreman, and direct all other undamaged units as felt needed during construction, likely Stompy will do much of the heavy lifting
    Between them Erfman and Dotti are able to come up with a design for a simple watchtower. Gathering together a sizeable workforce Erfman then has Stompy move all the materials in to place which he is able to do quite easily. Tools are somewhat in short supply but the workforce do their best with a few Gobwin axes and the Craftman’s hammer. Despite the workforce’s best efforts they are able to erect little more than the foundations of a tower before the entire workforce is exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy411 View Post
    If, instead of making one from scratch, we use an existing spear as a base material, what would it cost to make a longspear? Would there be less waste if we do it in batches (and if so, how much for 5 or 10 longspears, assuming an identical number of starting spears?)
    Erfman believes he might be able to change a spear in to a longspear using juice alone. (it is very similar to a spell he already knows)

Batch modification might be cheaper... Erfman would have to try...

21. - Top - End - #231

> before the entire workforce is exhausted.
    Oh noooes! Exhausted as in "temporary reduction in a unit’s stats"?

Innate Knowledge! What may happen to an exhausted unit when it performs an action that would cause it to be exhausted?

Undamaged exhausted:
    - Grim
    - Alleria
    - Bowie
    - Forman
    - Stompy (even Stompy?)
    - Lizer
    - Fert
    - Scout G

Jessie is not exhausted correct?
    Is Stompy exhausted?

Not exhausted humanoids:
    - Jessie
    - Erfman
    - Mahogany
    - Strife
    - Bob
    - Fletch
    - Pierce
    - Robin
    Reserve
    - AC
    - Dotti
    Non humanoids (helpful as supports?)
    - Wargoat Billie
    - 3 Goats
    - Stingers (helpful when mounted to carry things up if Stompy unavailable?)

Continue work with unexhausted units, but not hurrying, supporting Jessie and letting her do most of the work?

EDIT2: "(Wow, this seems much harder than expected..)" Erfman says to himself. "but we must persevere, getting the Capital upgraded was most of the reason for our battles today, we must not let down our fallen, we can do this" in a booming voice to all present.
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-02-24 at 04:41 AM.

22. - Top - End - #232

Alright

first question could we pay woody upkeep to charge him up now to do some construction.

Edit( paid in shmuckers)

2nd would tools geared towards construction speed the work along making it faster and less exausting for our units. What would it cost to make these tools juice wise.
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-02-24 at 05:31 AM.

23. - Top - End - #233

Good questions!

Info found at compilation thread
    . Pondering alternative sources of wood, Erfman evaluates the following:
    Piker Spears x14 = ~1 wood

EDIT1:
    > Erfman believes he might be able to change a spear in to a longspear using juice alone. (it is very similar to a spell he already knows)
    Does Erfman think changing a spear into a longspear will be a spell very similar to this?
    Resize armour: Dollamancy / 10 / close / 1 round
    Magically adjust the size of a set of armour to fit a unit of similar body type.

EDIT2:
    >”There are many signamancy spells that exist...” Dotti replies carefully choosing her words. ”However what you are asking depends on your definition of efficiency...” Dotti continues. ”If you are hoping to reduce the upkeep or increase the income of a city that more falls under the purview of moneymancy, if you are hoping to increase the production rate that is more Turnamancy...” Dotti continues.

Erfman's eye twinkle as he tries to hide an excited smile "Dotti.. you know of my insatiable curiosity for all matters magical. Now I'm utterly curious to know if albeit one falls under the wing of Moneymancy, and the other of Turnamancy, if either could not be achieved through Signamancy albeit in a less direct fashion (with perhaps more subtle results for the same effort expended). Are you implying Signamancy upgrades to a city would only give intangible benefits (perhaps morale bonuses, or maluses for enemies)?" Erfman asks with a mischievous smile

"And will any such casting benefit from being cast during an upgrade, versus at any other point of time?"
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-02-24 at 10:22 AM.

24. - Top - End - #234

GnomeWizardGuy

> before the entire workforce is exhausted.
    Oh noooes! Exhausted as in "temporary reduction in a unit’s stats"?
    They have not gained the exhausted status. They are merely unable to make any further progress on construction this turn.

Innate Knowledge! What may happen to an exhausted unit when it performs an action that would cause it to be exhausted?
    The level of exhaustion could increase.

Continue work with unexhausted units, but not hurrying, supporting Jessie and letting her do most of the work?
    You currently have no units that are able to make any progress on construction this turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphermancer View Post
    Alright first question could we pay woody upkeep to charge him up now to do some construction. ( paid in shmuckers)
    A deactivated golem would normally have to be reactivated with juice.

2nd would tools geared towards construction speed the work along making it faster and less exausting for our units. What would it cost to make these tools juice wise.
    This would depend on which tools you are attempting to make.

Good questions!

Info found at compilation thread

EDIT1:
    > Erfman believes he might be able to change a spear in to a longspear using juice alone. (it is very similar to a spell he already knows)
    Does Erfman think changing a spear into a longspear will be a spell very similar to this?
    Yes that is indeed the spell

Erfman's eye twinkle as he tries to hide an excited smile "Dotti.. you know of my insatiable curiosity for all matters magical. Now I'm utterly curious to know if albeit one falls under the wing of Moneymancy, and the other of Turnamancy, if either could not be achieved through Signamancy albeit in a less direct fashion (with perhaps more subtle results for the same effort expended). Are you implying Signamancy upgrades to a city would only give intangible benefits (perhaps morale bonuses, or maluses for enemies)?" Erfman asks with a mischievous smile.

”If applied correctly Signamancy can be used to mimic the effects of some spells from other disciplines though usually to a lesser extent... I am afraid this is not something I am very experienced with though.” Dotti replies. ”Ohno I wouldn’t say only intangible benefits though morale bonuses are something that signamancy can achieve” Dotti quickly adds. ”The real benefit of signamancy is having more control over how to customise your city. It can even give areas without purpose or function true purpose...” Dotti reveals.

"And will any such casting benefit from being cast during an upgrade, versus at any other point of time?" Erfman then asks.

”Changes are much easier during an upgrade and their effects can be more widespread... While similar spells can be cast at other times during an upgrade is certainly the best.” Dotti reveals. ”It is a shame you do not have a Thinkamancer I hear truly amazing things can be achieved while using a link during an upgrade...” Dotti adds with a faraway look.

25. - Top - End - #235

To clarify something we players had misunderstood but Erfman knew clearly

- Building buildings out of materials costs Move

How much Move? (we've built 1 building before)

Since we didn't have enough Move to build, Erfman wouldn't have ordered it. However since we liked the idea of a WatchTower we may still build it out of shmuckers. What say you Fragments? :) Build or no build Watch Tower

EDIT: or Erfman would have ordered it started to complete next turn after the upgrade was done :)

We're ready to Upgrade Capital with gems, just need to finish conversation with Dotti to see if she will be part of the upgrade
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-02-24 at 05:42 PM.

26. - Top - End - #236

Restating

W21. How much Move did it take to build the Basic Stables?
    W22. How much Move do we estimate it should take in total to build Watch Tower?
    W23. How much Move was expended today towards the building of Watch Tower?

"Dotti, 'give areas without purpose or function true purpose', would this translate into a larger total capacity for active buildings in our Capital? (currently at level 1 we could manage 4 active buildings)"

27. - Top - End - #237

GnomeWizardGuy

Restating

W21. How much Move did it take to build the Basic Stables?
    [The stables were built before the reboot of the game and the retconning of the majority of the mechanics/rules]

Your memory of this event is vague and fuzzy. You do remember however it took multiple units working over two turns to build the stables.

W22. How much Move do we estimate it should take in total to build Watch Tower?
    You do not know.

W23. How much Move was expended today towards the building of Watch Tower?
    You are not aware of any move being expended.

"Dotti, 'give areas without purpose or function true purpose', would this translate into a larger total capacity for active buildings in our Capital? (currently at level 1 we could manage 4 active buildings)" Erfman asks.

”Now that is an interesting question...” Dotti replies with a thoughtful look. ”Perhaps it would be possible to increase the maximum capacity for buildings through the use of clever signamancy...” Dotti thinks aloud. ”But using your vocabulary I was more referring to altering what buildings are considered to be active...” Dotti adds ”Or even granting features or decorations function...” the Signamancer continues to explain.

28. - Top - End - #238

Alright so we have 1250 shmuckers worth of gems. Here is what I suggest.

Dotti: using the juice in the tower (75 )and AC juice (25) to increase the number of building slots using signamancy. Or atleadt starting the project during the upgrade. If this doest work. Instead see if she could grant a signamancy camo bonus to troops on our wall. If both option dont work. Just keep the 100 juice in the tower. We were planing on a reserve anyway.

Edit: have dotti use her juice to modify our portal room during the upgrade. Desk, chair, nice carpet, drapes, good lighting, and maybe a fire place. This is done in the hopes to improve future negotiation with mk casters. This has my vote. Kind of a building slot without using one.

Convert 500 shmucker worth of gems. Then upgrade the city.

Give 750 shmuckers worth of gems to Bowie. Have him pop 3 new gobwins ( assuming 250 shmuckers for each gobwin)
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-02-26 at 04:17 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239

I agree with all of that

"AC, would you deposit the last of your Juice in the tower, to make it available during the Capital upgrade?"

EDIT:
    "And Dotti, how about improving the Signamancy of the Portal room to give it a warm and welcoming feeling, and give us a definite bonus on negotiation with Barbarian casters?" he asks cupping his chin and looking up eyes unfocused. "Is this something you believe you could make happen with your Juice? And it would be enhanced by being done during the Capital upgrade?" he turns focusing on her with an intense gaze
    *Tomorrow we'll have Kelly over and she will name her terms to work with us; plus if all goes right, we could even negotiate something long term with Trixie* Erfman thinks as Dotti starts to respond

Units with Move to put into WatchTower construction:
    - Erman 2
    - Mahogany 1
    - Strife 1
    - Bob 2
    - Stompy 4
    - Alleria 1
    - Fletch 1
    - Pierce 1
    - Robin 1
    - Bowie 1
    - Lizer 14
    - Scout G 14
    Reserve
    - Dotti
    - AC

"No sense letting Move go to waste. Let us see how far we get in this watch tower's construction" says Erfman prompting his still-with-Move side members to methodically do what needs be done, in the numbered sub-tasks specified in the watch-tower design he and Dotti came up with.
    Last edited by WurmD; 2020-02-26 at 12:53 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240

AssassinGuy

Gobwins can mine. Can that be used to tunnel under walls, and maybe even undermine them? What would the tactical implications be, good and bad? slow? limited zone access? unit size restrictions? limited units at a time entering?
    edited for clarity
    Last edited by SomeGuy411; 2020-02-27 at 08:02 PM.