New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: CAVE: Conquering Alliance of Villainous Evil!

[HQ Cafeteria]

Nemo does, in fact, finish her meal!

"Oh?" she asks. "Th-that's good." She stands up as well. "It sounds nice."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Orc in the Playground

Headed South

"Of course." The windcaller bows, as the other officers of the vessel climb back aboard. She doesn't climb; she spreads her arms and flies up to the ship's deck as it gets back on the move. Her magic fills the sails and her apprentices join her, moving the sand under the landship's wheels to give it better traction. Ierek the halfling is short even for a halfling, and stands on the railing dripping blood from a cut on the back of his hand onto the ground below.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

3. - Top - End - #123

NinjaGuy

[HQ Cafeteria -> Red Quarters ]

Kaydara nods as she starts leading Nemo away from the cafeteria, into a larger hallway. Down a few stairs, across a rather large atrium, filled with bustling soldiers, both android and organic, and finally into a deeper area of the base, clearly dwarven architecture at one point, but re-purposed. A number of doors stretch across the hall, and nearby, there seems to be a library of sorts, an open area filled with documents, books, and computer equipment. Kaydara reaches the second door, and removes a small tube from a device next to the door, and hands it to Nemo. The door hisses open.

"Here we are. I think you'll find this suitable. The cafeteria is nearby, along with one of our data archives, so you can indulge your bookworm. And inside," she says, gesturing for Nemo to follow her through the door, "Enough space to spread out in." And indeed there is; the room is set up like a large studio apartment, with a small kitchen in one corner, a bathroom in the opposite, and enough living space that both a bed and a couch fit neatly into the space. The entire thing is airy enough that Nemo can stretch her wings to the fullest and not hit anything with them, but cozy enough that it doesn't feel empty.

"What do you think?"

[Red Base]

Kaydara nods, filing the data away.

"Of course. Most of the jobs we would need shouldn't require that sort of....moral quandry, that would require you to turn them down. In fact, I do have something you could help us with right away, if you're interested."

Headed South

Kaydara simply watches as the ship gets underway once more, before she herself rockets back into the sky. Balthius can deal with the pirates when they arrive; they're his problem now.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

[Red Base]

"What is it?" Emily asks with a frown. Something immediate? Huh. She leans forward, watching Kaydara's eyes; being a robot she may not have normal tells, but her neural mapping is clearly based on a humanoid, so maybe...
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #125

NinjaGuy

[Red Base]

"We'd like a better picture of the current factions in Riverside," Kaydara says. She seems to be being honest, for whatever that's worth. "We've not had time to do much scouting there yet, and we'd like to have a better picture overall of what's going on there, and who's making what happen."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [HQ Main Building - Meetings]

There's a stillness for a moment, as the dragons seem to be considering. Then, all at once, there are dozens of deep voices laughing in amusement. They must have been able to pick up on what Malice and Rasputin were saying to each other, even though they made no indication to stop it. Even Kaydara, Balthius, and Chaeron look amused, though they do not speak. Finally, the din dies down, and what is clearly the red dragon speaks.

"This one has spirit! Good! We approve." Kaydara herself nods at Malice, but still does not speak. The black dragon above Balthius speaks next, instead.

"He is amusing. We have no objection." Balthius's head doesn't move, but he raises an arm, and gives Malice a thumbs up. Chaeron himself speaks next, though his mouth never moves.

"The Well approves." He makes no gesture one way or the other, but finally, the blue speaks once more.

"We can move forward, then. We have an offer to make you, Malice." No more the address as "mortal", or the attempt to intimidate. The image of the sickly blue dragon drifts down to address Malice from an "even" footing, at eye level. "Use your knowledge and power to repair me. This much you have probably surmised. In return, I will bond with you, and grant you my power, knowledge, and control over all of the forces I create. We will be true allies, both strengthening the other, a symbiosis, neither controlling the other, but both aiding one another, my goals will be your goals, and you will represent me in all things going forwards. What say you?"
    "A much better offer than the one I was about to reject, thank you," Malice answers, sliding back into his usual self-absorption now that he's being afforded the respect he thinks he so richly deserves. A glance is shot towards Rasputin, who stares down at the floor rather than meet Malice's gaze. Time...there was a disturbance in time just now. The very universe itself shook, and no one here seems to realize. Is this an omen, a warning of what is to come if he allows his pupil to carry on down this road? The dragon promises unimaginable power and resources, but a dilution of purpose, a diminishing of Malice's true potential. He should speak up now, warn Malice against such a decision, but-

"Your peers will come to envy you, Blue," Malice warns, the smuggest of smirks dancing across his lips. "In time, we would rise to be first among equals. Are you prepared for that kind of risk?"
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

[Red Base]

Emily will reach under the red cape that covers her waist and draw out a massively oversized pen - a tool that'd be a novelty item for any other person - and a notepad. As she brings her hand with the pen back up towards the table, however, she bangs it on the underside of the table with a "Woop," as if she didn't have the spatial awareness to avoid it. In reality, this is to leave a small extra item on the underside of the table, where it should adhere to the wood of the table. The thing she was worried about in the case of a security check. Hopefully, Kaydara doesn't notice.

Once her notebook is on the table, she lays it out and begins writing, starting the page with "Riverside political situation" and starting to lay down points where she can write such, "Yeah, that shouldn't be too hard for me. When do you need this by?"

8. - Top - End - #128

[Red Quarters]

Nemo follows.

She notices the library, looks at the architecture, tries to remember her way around and the path they took, and finally...

She grabs the tube.

"Oh! It's great!" she says, after walking through it. She looks around. It's really nice. "And...and it's just for me?" she asks to verify. "Is there anything I have to do to pay for it, or...?"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

[Laboratories]

In a somewhat secluded part of the laboratory complex, Larukh is waiting with one of the automatons under his command, a few of his cultists and one of his robe-clad assistant sorcerers. He has taken his helmet off and he peers at the motionless suit of power armor with a grim expression. Then again, his expression is almost always grim and no one in CAVE can say to have seen him smile.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

10. - Top - End - #130

NinjaGuy

[Laboratories]

Balthius Volgin sweeps into the lab with a pair of assistants, his smile a stark contrast to Larukh's grim expression. The two following in his wake are obviously of some sort of sorcerous bent. Both are female, one elf and one human, both carrying several wands. The elf carries a large tome with her, while the human has a bandolier filled with flasks containing various substances. Both are dressed in black lab coats, with simple outfits underneath of black pants, grey shirts, and wide leather belts, somewhat matching their master's own attire. They nod to Larukh while Balthius expounds.

"You said you had something you wanted to experiment with, Larukh? Let's see what you've got so far."

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

[Laboratories]

"It is merely an idea of an experiment for now," the hulking sorcerer responds. He's not wearing his armor for this, which makes him tower over the surrounding people somewhat less. "I have told you that these automatons I have with me have no minds of their own. They only act at my command. But it might be... convenient if they could listen to someone else here, if I'm not present to instruct them."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

12. - Top - End - #132

NinjaGuy

[Laboratories]

"Oh, indeed, it would be useful," Balthius says, nodding, "But do you have an idea of what it might take to get them to respond to the commands of others, or are we starting from scratch, here?"

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

[Laboratories]

"'Starting from scratch' would be indeed accurate, unfortunately," Larukh says, the idiom rolling off his tongue strangely. "The Rubric Marines normally respond to commands from sorcerers of the Thousand Sons legion, like myself. No one has ever considered even trying to subvert this, to my knowledge." He stands in front of the armor and looks into its dead eyes. "We may need to teach someone some measure of Warp sorcery. That is where their souls would go if they were not trapped in their armor. And that is where the spell that did this to them originated."

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

[Valley Approach]

Someone new is approaching CAVE HQ. Or rather someones. Six monstrosities of bone, rotting flesh, and metal made all the more sinister by the green glow of the machinery within the humanoid undead keeping them powered and moving. They resembled cybernetic zombies and if such a thing were possible, it was clearly evident now. Between them they carried a palanquin, an elaborate affair of darkened hues punctuated with brilliant red roses.

Upon this ebony throne sat a catgirl, with long flowing black hair juxtaposed to her even longer, flowing black dress with white and green frills interspersed throughout. Her most striking feature beyond her coal-like furred ears and tail must be her left eye. It is covered by some kind of cybernetic eye patch glowing with three circular dots mimicking, but not quite matching, the red iris of her normal right eye. Situated across her lap lay a folded umbrella, its purpose unneeded while within the palanquin.

All in all, she looked bored, as if this was a trifling matter, but this could not be further from the truth. She was excited, thrilled even. Maintaining one's composure is tantamount to her regal figure however, and even more so to first impressions. And she did want to make a good first impression.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #135

NinjaGuy

[Red Quarters]

"We may have tasks for you from time to time, just be available and do your best is all that's asked in return," Kaydara says with a nod. "We'll try not to ask for things that seem outside of your abilities."

[Red Base]

Kaydara doesn't seem to notice Emily's surreptitious planting of the listening device. Or, at the very least, if she's caught on to it, she doesn't react in any noticeable manner. Her expression remains calm and professional.

"As soon as possible, but I do realize that intelligence can take time to gather. If you could have a basic report ready in say, a couple of weeks, that would be sufficient, though more useful information on each actor in play will garner a commensurately higher fee for your trouble." She names a rate nearly 4 times the base rate Emily first quoted. "That would be per faction, by the way. Acceptable?"

[HQ Main Building - Meetings]

"I would welcome it, as would they," the blue dragon says, and it's quite clear that it's sincere. The other dragons don't seem to react to this, though the red dragon above Kaydara seems amused. "Chaeron will bring you to me physically, and we will begin the processes necessary right away, then. I look forward to seeing you shortly." The image gives Malice a deep nod, as do all of the other dragons present, before they seem to flow back into their respective sources. Kaydara and Balthius both give Malice further nods of their own. Chaeron, once he resumes his normal pose, shakes his head for a moment, as if to clear it, then straightens up and gives Malice a comradely smile.

"Bah, that always gives me a headache for a moment. Anyways, are you prepared for a bit of a trek?"

Kaydara moves up slowly to Malice, and clears her throat, before he's given a chance to answer.

"I've called for a transport; it should be ready in about 10 minutes," she says looking between them, before fixing Malice with an odd expression. Interest, and caution, but...is that amusement in her eyes? It's hard to tell.

"Come see me once you've gotten Blue sorted, Malice. I could use your insight on a few things." Her expression turns cheerful as she turns and saunters away, towards the entrance. There's a moment of silence, and then...she starts whistling to herself. Strange.

[Laboratories]

"Hmmm, yes, troublesome, that. Miss Baumhund would be better suited for the initial stage of the instruction, then. I'm familiar with the principles of Warp Sorcery myself, but I don't use it much. There are other avenues that agree better with my areas of research," Balthius says, gesturing towards his human assistant, who steps forward. "Perhaps after the initial stages, we may be able to bridge it into something for a more general use, though."

[Valley Approach]

As the entourage approaches the first gate into the valley, they're stopped by a group of a dozen metal-clad androids, who level built in weapons at them. All are relatively the same in design, looking somewhat like knights, though their armor is futuristic and black, the only distinguishing bits between them being the trim colors of their armor, ranging from gold and silver, to purple, red, green, and blue, all in different shades. The leader, trimmed in gold, steps forward.

"Halt! This area is restricted. State your business!"

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

[Red Base]

"That's an impressive fee," Emily says, nodding. There was a little surprise that showed in her eyes when she heard the number, but by this point, she's gotten it largely under wraps. They take care of their employees, that's for certain, "I'll see what I can do about getting you your information. Is there anything else I should know you want? Power grid systems, maybe?"

17. - Top - End - #137

HQ Main Building - Meetings

"You overdid it," Rasputin mumbles, head bowed low, clearly still bitter about being so thoroughly disregarded and dismissed by Malice at every opportunity. That's why he misses Malice's slight nod in response, a faint acknowledgement that maybe, just maybe, Malice isn't quite as delusional and consumed by hubris as he acted. Or maybe he was just nodding in response to Kaydara and/or Baltheus, who knows?

"[I won, Raz,]" he answers in Russian, even though it's been strongly suggested that changing tongues won't stop anyone in the room from overhearing. ["Even if I'm just an amusing novelty to most of them, a foolish clown whose ridiculous boasts can't possibly match up with reality, I still won someone over. I've got my foot in the door.]"

"And a dragon to be implanted in your skull."

"All the cool kids are putting dragons in their skulls. Doesn't seem to bother them much, does it?" he retorts, transitioning back into the common tongue, since Grigori seems so oddly insistent on it now.

"And Kaydara's attention," the mad monk adds, and that gives Malice pause. Not being combined with an ancient technodragon, not the absurdly loft expectations he's set for himself, not the certain prospect of humiliating death if he fails to live up to hype. Those three words, that's what makes Malice vaguely unsettled. What's Ras talking about? She was just talking about insight into the Nexus or whatever, right? Did she say or do something he missed the first time around? He wasn't really too focused on what any of them were doing or feeling at the time, was there something on her face or the way she stood he didn't catch, something different from before he met with the dragons?
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2020-04-27 at 02:26 AM.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

[Valley Approach]

The catgirl waves her hand and the six skeletal bearers come to a halt. Perhaps too quickly as it almost jostles her out of her seat. With a scowl she readjusts her head piece. The scowl quickly melts into a warm, if insincere smile towards the androids pointing weapons at her.

"Why, I've come to join your organization of course," she declares to the best trimmed android.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

[Laboratories]

"Perhaps so." Larukh turns away from the armor and points at a target practice dummy located on the far side of the lab. Then he barks out a short command: "Kill."

The suit of armor raises its bulky weapon and fires a single round, with a deafening crack. The missile strikes the dummy, which is incinerated in an explosion of purplish blue fire.

"Without a real enemy, they are sluggish, even with my direct command. But they recognize that only a single bolter round is enough to destroy this target. They are never quick or clever, but in proper combat they act with more alacrity."

20. - Top - End - #140

NinjaGuy

[Red Base]

"If you can get it, sure, but I'll leave that to your individual discretion. Power, water, information services, other utilities," Kaydara says with a nod. "All would be useful."

Chaeron stands patiently while Malice hashes things out with Grigory, but doesn't add anything of his own for a moment. For her part, if Kaydara hears Malice's comments, she doesn't seem to acknowledge them. Chaeron does chuckle when Grigory mentions Malice having caught her attention.

"She's a...good ally to have, Malice. I wouldn't squander the interest she's taken in you; it's not something she does terribly often."

[Valley Approach]

The leader seems to assess the catgirl for a moment, then shrugs and nods.
    "Please wait here while we contact one of the commanders."

And in his new office, Malice's comm will start ringing.

[Laboratories]

Both Balthius and his assistants nod. The human one, Baumhund, looks to Larukh.
    "Is there a sorcerous component to the command, sir? Something you need to issue through the Immaterium, perhaps?"

21. - Top - End - #141

"Oh don't you be getting involved now," Malice grumbles, though without any real venom behind the words. Mostly he's just happy for the opportunity to pivot away from this subject, and doesn't much care which side Chaeron takes in the matter. Past experience says women in positions of power taking an interest in him is the worst, and it brings back a sea of traumatizing memories he'd been working so hard to repress and push past. It's probably nothing like that, it's probably nothing even a quarter as serious as that was, but now that everyone heard Grigori, we can't just ignore it. Crap,this could make Kaydara the greatest potential threat to our psyche and well-being in the entire Nexus, **** Grigori and his stupid disembodied face for making us aware of this. Ignorance, feigned or otherwise, would've bought us much more time to build a strategy around these office politics already threatening to take hold.

Valley Approach

"Hello, Malice speaking," Malice says, feet up on his desk as he leans dangerously far back in his chair and-actually hold on, is this a separate scene? It is, right? Malice in his office is supposed to happen after the above scene, surely. Right? I'm not being dumb or stupid or foolish by splitting these like this? Well, I suppose I am being dumb by asking this question in the post instead of in the Discord, but whatever, I'm mostly sure I know what I'm doing, this is probably not the completely wrong thing to do.

"Commander Malice," he corrects himself, with a self-satisfied smirk. It's not the greatest title in the world, but it's more than most people can ever aspire to, it has a nice ring to it, and it's certainly a step up from where we were only a little while ago. As limitless as Malice's ambition and greed might be, he can still manage to enjoy immersing himself in this title, for now. We'll work on figuring out how to move up to President Malice, God-King Malice, or even Dragon Emperor Malice later.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

[Necromeowncer]

"Yes, yes, very well," the catgirl says with a sigh, like waiting would be a huge burden on her, but it was to be expected. But she can grace these underlings with her presence for a little longer. The gift of her time is truly a marvelous thing. Though she spends that time holding out her hand and examining her fingernails to make sure they're pristine while she waits for them to handle the red tape.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #143

NinjaGuy

[HQ Main Building - Meetings -> Blue Dragon's Peak]

Chaeron chuckles again and begins leading the way back out of the building.

"Merely a friendly suggestion, since I've known her longer than you. Think what you like of it."

By the time they reach the staging area, the transport is idling and waiting. From there, it's a short ride from the valley floor to what seems to be a staging area, hidden on the blue dragon's peak. From the air, the Dragon's head is visible as being a few hundred meters from said staging area, easily as large as a small building itself. A kind of mechanical wheezing can be heard, once the transport's engine noise dies down, audible even at this distance. Chaeron nods at Malice once they've exited the transport.

"I'll wait here. The Dragon will want to do this on a....well, I won't say individual, but a....tailored, let's say, basis, and since Blue isn't in the Well right now, there's little I can do to help with that process." He tosses Malice a small comm device.

"In case something happens before you get there."

[Valley Approach]

Indeed, this is after the above scene. Malice has an office and everything, now! Even underlings to abuse! (Though maybe not very many yet, but Chaeron has been allocating more to Malice in the undetermined intervening time).

"Commander," the voice on the other end says, a clear acknowledgement of Malice's station, with a pause before it goes on. "This is patrol X7, platoon leader Goldknight. We have a prospective member who's approached the base. The forces she has with her have both a mix of magical and technological enhancements. Are you interested in adding a new member to your forces? If so, we'll escort her to Blue sector so you can interview her."

The prior exchange is all conducted via internal comms on the platoon leaders' part. For what the catgirl can see and hear, the leader's simply got his hand up to where his ear should be, were he human, and is looking from side to side occasionally, like someone on a cell phone call might be.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

[Laboratories]

"There is one, but it's light," Larukh says. "I simply reach out with my mind to what's left of theirs. Can you try to do the same? In truth I do not know how much of it relies on my Legion allegiance," he admits, sounding almost sour. "For all that we keep trying to reverse the Rubric, we know so little about it. And the higher-ranking sorcerers jealously guard what they do learn."

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

[Red Base]

"If you can get it, sure, but I'll leave that to your individual discretion. Power, water, information services, other utilities," Kaydara says with a nod. "All would be useful."
    [Red Base]

Emily nods for a moment, considering things, "Well, that's all the information I was looking for. I'll likely return in some time."

26. - Top - End - #146

NinjaGuy

[Red Base]

Kaydara smiles and stands, extending a hand.

"Excellent! We will be looking forward to your report."

[Laboratories]

The assistant nods.
    "I'll give it a try." She focuses, reaching out with her mind into the Immaterium, and the mind of the Rubric Marine. Balthius simply stands and watches curiously.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

[Laboratories]

Baumhund is likely to find the mind of the Rubric Marine... alien. It's old, millennia old. But for most of those, it's been barely clinging on to its power armor and shreds of sapience. Even before its body became dust, the mind wasn't quite human. Now it remembers violence, death and brotherhood that it shared. There's also a feeling of profound betrayal... more than one betrayal.

28. - Top - End - #148

[HQ]

Nemo is sitting at HQ, reading a book.

She's sitting sideways on the chair to keep her wings from getting smashed against the back.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

29. - Top - End - #149

Blue Dragon's Peak

Quote Originally Posted by Chaeron View Post
    "In case something happens before you get there."
    "If something happens and I can't handle things on my own this early on, just get me a shovel and a plot of land and I'll take care of the rest," Malice shakes his head, though he pockets the communications device anyway. A friendly enough gesture from Chaeron, but really, if Malice needs help less than five minutes in, I doubt he'll be considered in the running for this whole dragon business any longer, and he probably knows too much to escape with just a pat on the back and a 'You tried!' sticker consolation prize. He'd rather get completely overwhelmed and die on his feet than look so incredibly weak and useless, disappoint everyone, and then die for being a liability.

Valley Approach

"Commander," the voice on the other end says, a clear acknowledgement of Malice's station, with a pause before it goes on. "This is patrol X7, platoon leader Goldknight. We have a prospective member who's approached the base. The forces she has with her have both a mix of magical and technological enhancements. Are you interested in adding a new member to your forces? If so, we'll escort her to Blue sector so you can interview her."

The prior exchange is all conducted via internal comms on the platoon leaders' part. For what the catgirl can see and hear, the leader's simply got his hand up to where his ear should be, were he human, and is looking from side to side occasionally, like someone on a cell phone call might be.
    "Sure, send her up," Malice answers, after pausing for a moment to imply he's weighing his options, rather than immediately accepting out of a mix of curiosity and avarice. The truth is, there's no reality where he could've possibly said no, because the idea of not indulging in this mystery is completely alien to him.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2020-05-30 at 12:59 AM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

[CAVE HQ - Slipstream]

At around dusk, a lone woman approaches through the valley. Although short and possessing of a somewhat unremarkable build, her wiry limbs ripple with musculature visible even through her bodysuit. Straw-colored hair falls in messy strands over her face, and a pair of rose-tinted, plasteel goggles rest upon her head. Much of her face is hidden beneath a black mask, and a short, salmon-colored cloak is pinned over her shoulder via a metal pauldron. Leather boots fitted with kevlar plates rise up to her thighs where they meet with straps attached to several futuristic utility belts worn around her waist.

As she walks forward, she taps at a small computer built into the armored harness she wears over her bodysuit.

Once she's close enough to headquarters, she simply waves.

Spoiler: Slipstream
    Show
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2020-06-05 at 10:46 PM.