New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: CAVE: Conquering Alliance of Villainous Evil!

[Laboratories]

"This name tells me nothing, but nor did I expect it to." Larukh scratches his chin, a break from his otherwise barely-human stoicism. "She doesn't sound like a servant of the Corpse-Emperor, but if she's in Vigil, then she's more than likely to be our enemy all the same. Something to keep in mind, regardless."
    Last edited by Morty; 2020-10-21 at 12:50 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: CAVE: Conquering Alliance of Villainous Evil!

Blue Dragon's Peak

"I'll save figuring out titles for later," Lord Malice, The New Dragon of Rigel decides. He's also got to start thinking about what he's going to do regarding his clothing and hellfire. It wouldn't be too hard to buy or have the minions here manufacture some blue robes or dress uniforms for him, but shifting his flames a different color, that might takes some work. If he's as irreversibly tied to this dragon business as he thinks he is, he might as well, though, right? It's the only sensible thing to do. Plus, the dragon didn't say a word of pity or false sympathy during his entire little episode a moment ago. It kept quiet and didn't do a thing to agitate him further, which is a lot more than we can expect of most people, especially ones that we keep thinking of in such unflattering terms and casual disdain. Oh, we should probably stop doing that, shouldn't we? All the thoughts of 'scaleface' and 'lizardlips' and 'that one president from Shadowrun' are all nicknames we really shouldn't let ourselves think so often.

"Node A1c4m32?" Malice repeats, as if he wasn't already trying to find the node in his mind before he finished asking the question. Talk of the Red Dragon's human draws a faint note of concern yet again, but nothing like during his fight with Rasputin earlier. That talking head doesn't know what it's talking about. We are Lord Malice, the new Dragon of Rigel! Worthless things like apprehension and uncertainty are beneath one such as him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi