Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Return of the MTG: Vanishing Three Card Blind - Once upon a time there was a 3CB

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet View Post
    Yeah, you're right, I was thinking Anvil's discard was random.
    That wouldn't have made a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Rules View Post
    any cards that have a random effect (such as Mana Clash), or require some form of physical or mental dexterity (such as Charm School or Question Elemental) are assumed to go against the person using them in their deck

2. - Top - End - #542
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Return of the MTG: Vanishing Three Card Blind - Once upon a time there was a 3CB

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Ok. My deck probably doesn't work against any deck then, but I was still trying to explain why I chose it.
    I believe you win against BasketOfPuppies. I on the other hand lose flat out to BasketOf Puppies (I can only bring em down two life on the play.)
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

3. - Top - End - #543
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Has anyone volunteered for the next 5 rounds? I'll volunteer for 31-35.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Has anyone volunteered for the next 5 rounds? I'll volunteer for 31-35.
    No one has volunteered yet AFAIK. I'm ok with running rounds 26-30.

Is there anyone else who would like to break down the match-ups and tally the scores?
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.
    Extended Signature

5. - Top - End - #545
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Karn makes a token on turn 4, no Capsize required. The Shadow either draws a chump-block or kills Karn, but not both, while the Parasite hits Karn for 1. If the Karn survives, it cashes out to make another token next turn. Either way, Bucky has a combat-step Capsize lock on turn 5 for the Shadow and a token to keep the Parasite out. Starting on turn 11, Bucky can bounce two creatures per turn and the token is bigger than the Shadow; Bucky wins.

The Parasite can use its ability to drain Karn loyalty, but only for one a turn; it ends up irrelevant.
    Waaay late to this, but when Karn makes its token on turn 4, the Shadow and the Hex Parasite both swing at Karn. If Hex Parasite hits, it does so for 3 damage (by paying 2 life to activate its ability and removing a counter from Karn), which may change your math.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Let's keep the ball rolling. From the discussions so far, it looks like plopfill completely sweeps the entire competition, while Tom the Mime and Gauntlet are almost neck and neck in sweeping the rest except for Laughing Dog.

Final Results for Special Round 25: Food Fight
    Gold: plopfill
    Silver: Tom the Mime
    Bronze: Gauntlet
    Participated: BasketOfPuppies, Bucky, b_jonas, Fable Wright and Laughing Dog

Everyone, please send in your decks for Return Round 26. Click. I will accept decks until the end of Saturday, the 5th.

Ban list for Round 26
    Spoiler: Ban list for Round 26
    Show
    Land: Bayou; Blackcleave Cliffs; Blooming Marsh; Botanical Sanctum; Celestial Colonnade; City of Traitors; Dark Depths; Dryad Arbor; Geier Reach Sanitarium; Ghost Quarter; Hall of Heliod's Generosity; Hickory Woodlot; Inkmoth Nexus; Irrigation Ditch; Karakas; Maze of Ith; Mishra's Factory; Mishra's Workshop; Peat Bog; Shelldock Isle; Strip Mine; Taiga; Tolarian Academy; Tropical Island; Waste Land (Mystery Booster playtest); Wasteland.

Artifact/Colourless: Black Lotus; Blacker Lotus; Chronomaton; Dispatch Dispensary; Emrakul, the Aeons Torn; Karn, the Great Creator; Lion's Eye Diamond; Liquimetal Coating; Lodestone Golem; Lotus Petal; Lupine Prototype; Mana Crypt; Mirrored Lotus; Mox Emerald; Mox Pearl; Mox Sapphire; Natural Unity; Ornithopter; Sol Ring; The Rack; Time Vault; Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre; Voltaic Key; Weight Advantage.

White: Cenn's Tactician; Chancellor of the Annex; History of Benalia; Serra Ascendant; Thalia, Guardian of Thraben; The Cheese Stands Alone.

Blue: Cryptic Command; Decorated Knight; Errant Ephemeron; Force of Negation; Force of Will; Gilded Drake; Jace, Wielder of Mysteries; Laboratory Maniac; Leyline of Anticipation; Mental Misstep; Misthollow Griffin; Piracy Charm; Sea's Claim; Thassa's Oracle; Time Sidewalk; Time Spiral.

Black: Blackmail; Cabal Therapy; Cruel Sadist; Mind Swords; Nether Spirit; Spike, Tournament Grinder; Street Wraith; Thoughtseize; Vampire Hexmage.

Red: Alpine Moon; Burning Inquiry; Raze; Wrench-Rigger.

Green: Channel; Collector Ouphe; Crashing Footfalls; Durkwood Baloth; Hexdrinker; Living Wish; Llanowar Mentor; Mayor of Avabruck; Skyshroud Cutter; Thallid; Young Wolf.

Gold: Gyruda, Doom of Depths; Lurrus of the Dream-Den; Lutri, the Spellchaser; Meddling Mage; Research // Development; Umori, the Collector.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-08-30 at 06:02 AM.
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.
    Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Final Results for Special Round 25: Food Fight
    Silver: Tom the Mime
    Bronze: Gauntlet
    Please put everyone who submitted a deck to that list, even as just one Participated line if you can't determine the order, like for Return round 18 where I'm not sure about the order of anyone but the first place.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

ben-zayb, please clear out your PM's. I tried sending you my deck list, but it couldn't get through. I will try again later, but would like to participate in this round. Thank you.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    ben-zayb, please clear out your PM's. I tried sending you my deck list, but it couldn't get through. I will try again later, but would like to participate in this round. Thank you.
    Yup, all clear now.
    Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes! I predicted the meta of Return round 26 decently. Mostly creatures, not much disruption. Nobody plays Encroach anymore becuase there is no creature good enough to pair with it. A token factory deck would have been ideal, but I can't have everything.

BasketOfPuppies vs b_jonas: WW. This is the one disruption deck. If he's on play, he stops me completely. If he's on draw, then I get the Vampire out, but he just flies over it and still wins.
    b_jonas vs Fable Wright: ??. I think Fable's Hex Parasite growth deck is too slow and I win the damage race.
    b_jonas vs Laughing Dog: WW. My creature is bigger, so he can't block me, and even though Laughing Dog does deal lots of damage, I heal enough of it back that it doesn't matter. I think the lifelink actually matters here, so I'm glad I didn't go with Knight of the Ebon Legion.
    b_jonas vs plopfill: ?L. If plopfill is on the draw, then Field of Ruin is too slow to matter, and I think I win the race. If he's on the play, then plopfill wins. I can't attack for very long, because after a few turns, plopfill blocks, gets three or four 1/1 Thopters (I still find Kaladesh's Thopters with the nonzero base power so weird), flies over my Vampire. The same happens if I try to block the Walker when it's large enough, and I also die if I never block.
    b_jonas vs Tom the Mime: ??. If anyone blocks, I win, unless the trample damage from the Dreadnought is immediately fatal. But I can still attack and gain back some of the life that I lose to the Dreadnought right after, so I'll have to calculate this one to figure out if I can win or if it's a draw.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Halfling in the Playground

Hey b_jonas my pronouns are she/her.

BasketOfPuppies vs Fable Wright: WL. On the play I can suspend the Knight and then hold up Mana Tithe for t2 Deathís Shadow, and the Knight outpaces the Parasite. On the play, Fable drops the Parasite and I die to it holding up mana to counter the Shadow lest I die to that.

BasketOfPuppies vs Laughing Dog: LL.

BasketOfPuppies vs Plopfill: DL.

BasketOfPuppies vs Tom the Mime: DL. I hold up Tithe for the Orb on the play forever, but canít Tithe the Dreadnought.
    Last edited by BasketOfPuppies; 2020-09-06 at 10:41 AM.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    BasketOfPuppies vs Laughing Dog: DL. On the play I can hold up Mana Tithe for either creature and trade the Knight for the other once it comes off Suspend. If I suspend the Knight I canít deal with both threats and if I hold up Tithe for the second one I canít deal with the first.
    Actually Puppies, you LL. The knights are 2/2 and Flanking only works when I block, which I can't due to flying. Both of my creatures have (effective) toughness 3, meaning the knights cannot trade.

Also I think I win (at least some of the time) vs Fable Wright and plopfill, but I'm not too sure. I definitely LL to b_jonas and Tom the Mime.
    Last edited by Laughing Dog; 2020-09-06 at 09:41 AM.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Pixie in the Playground

BasketOfPuppies vs Plopfill: WW. Field is useless against me and the Knight comes off Suspend fast enough to deal with the Walker and the Thopter.
    I don't think that's right.

B.T1: Plains, suspend Knight of Sursi.
    P.T1: Ancient Tomb, Hangarback Walker (X=1; 18 life)
    P.T2: Field of Ruin, add a 2nd counter to Hangarback Walker using mana from Field of Ruin
    P.T3: Add a 3rd counter to Hangarback Walker using mana from Field of Ruin
    B.T4: Cast Knight of Sursi and attack (to 16 life)
    P.T4: Add a 4th counter to Hangarback Walker using mana from Field of Ruin
    B.T5: Attack (to 14 life)
    P.T5: Add a 5th counter to Hangarback Walker using mana from Field of Ruin
    B.T6: Attack (to 12 life)
    P.T6: Attack (to 15 life)
    B.T7: Attack (to 10 life)
    P.T7: Attack (to 10 life)
    B.T8: Attack (to 8 life)
    P.T8: Attack (to 5 life)
    B.T9: Attack (to 6 life)
    P.T9: Attack (to 0 life)

15. - Top - End - #555

Thought that Flanking worked on blocking and forgot about Walkerís activated ability. I have to wait until Iím well rested to post things. Sorry.
    Avatar by @CultistKitten on Twitter

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey b_jonas my pronouns are she/her.
    Ah sorry. I think I even knew that an earlier time, but forgot it by now because you haven't been here for very long yet.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Table for Return Round 26
    BP bj FW LD pf TM
    BasketOfPuppies -- DL WL LL LL DL 5 TitheSursi
    b_jonas WD -- DD WW WL DD 17 WordVampire
    Fable Wright WL DD -- WD WW DD 17 HexDeath
    Laughing Dog WW LL DL -- LL LL 7 DryadElf
    plopfill WW WL LL WW -- WL 18 RuinWalker
    Tom the Mime WD DD DD WW WL -- 17 DreadOrb

My breakdowns are spoilered

BasketOfPuppies
    Spoiler: DL vs b_jonas
    Show
    I have a different take on this, but correct me if I got it wrong. To me, it actually looks BasketOfPuppies won't outrace b_jonas either way. On the draw, the 6/6 Wordmail-enchanted Vampire with lifelink gets the win on T5 unless blocked. On the play, the most optimal play is to hold mana for Mana Tithe on T1 against the Vampire, which results in a draw; the Knight's suspend delay is enough to make it lag behind the damage race, and the Vampire's lifelink cancels out the additional damage done per turn by a 2/2.

On the play (if not using Mana Tithe against the Vampire):
    B1 suspend Knight [3 time counters]
    b1 play Vampire
    B2 Knight [2 time counters]
    b2 Vampire attacks (19,21)
    B3 Knight [1 time counters]
    b3 Vampire attacks (18,22)
    B4 Knight [0 time counters], Knight attacks (18,20)
    b4 Vampire attacks (17,21)
    B5 Knight attacks (17,19)
    b5 Vampire attacks (16,20)
    B6 Knight attacks (16,18)
    b5 Vampire attacks (15,19)
    WL vs Fable Wright
    LL vs Laughing Dog
    LL vs plopfill
    DL vs Tom the Mime

b_jonas
    Spoiler: DD vs Fable Wright
    Show
    By activating Hex Parasite's ability multiple times, Fable Wright can get down anywhere between 2-8 life and cast Death's Shadow T2 that's anywhere between 5/5 to 11/11. Death's Shadow isn't capable of outracing the Vampire either due to the lifelink, but it can wall it...forever.
    WW vs Laughing Dog
    Spoiler: WL vs plopfill
    Show
    With b_jonas on the play, Wordmail is safe and Walker is just too slow to outrace a T2 6/6 with lifelink. With b_jonas on the draw, Scrubland gets Ruined on T2 and Walker just trades with the Vampire on T3.
    Spoiler: DD vs Tom the Mime
    Show
    Even on the play, Tom can't outrace b_jonas. Dreadnaught trades with the Vampire.

Fable Wright
    Spoiler: WD vs Laughing Dog
    Show
    Fable Wright on the play obviously starts with Hex and Mox. Laughing Dog can try to outrace either by poison counters (Elf) or by damage (Dryad), which would determine Laughing Dog's T1 play. Optimally, Laughing Dog's non-racing creature will stay untapped to keep Hex from adding into Fable Wright's damage output.
    Spoiler: breakdown per turn
    Show
    Outrace with damage:
    L1 play Pendelhaven and Dryad
    F2 pay 12, play 5/5 Death (8,20) [Hex won't attack because of Dryad]
    L2 play Elf, Dryad won't attack yet because of Death
    F3 5/5 Death attacks and Hex attacks (8,15) [Elf can trade with Hex, but it's more optimal to use it for chump blocking Death if needed]
    L3 Dryad attacks (5,15)
    F4 8/8 Death attacks (5,7) [Hex won't attack because of a 2/3 Elf]
    L4 Dryad attacks (2,7)
    F5 11/11 Death attacks, Elf chumps (2,7)
    L5 Dryad attacks, Hex chumps (2,7)
    F6 11/11 Death attacks and takes the W

Outrace with poison counters:
    L1 play Pendelhaven and Elf
    F2 pay 12, Hex attacks (8,19), play 5/5 Death
    L2 Elf attacks (1pc,8,19), play Dryad
    F3 5/5 Death attacks (8,14) [Hex won't attack anymore because of Dryad]
    L3 Elf attacks (3pc,8,14)
    F4 5/5 Death attacks (3,8,9)
    L4 Elf attacks (5pc,8,9)
    F5 5/5 Death attacks (3,8,4)
    L5 Elf attacks (7pc,8,9)
    F6 5/5 Death attacks, Dryad chumps (3,8,4)
    L6 Elf attacks, Hex chumps (7pc,8,9)
    F7 5/5 Death attacks and takes the W

Outracing with damage seems faster than with poison counters.
    If Fable Wright is on the draw, Laughing Dog can barely outrace with Dryad's damage, so Fable Wright's best option is to forever wall with Death for a D.
    Spoiler: WW vs plopfill
    Show
    Hex Parasite removes counters from Hangarback Walker
    Whichever is on the play outraces the other.
    Fable Wright on the play
    F1 play Mox, play Hex
    p1 play Tomb and Walker (20,18)
    F2 pay 12 (8,18), play 5/5 Death
    p2 play Ruin
    F3 5/5 Death attacks (8,13), 2/2 Walker
    p3 -
    F4 5/5 Death attacks (8,8), 3/3 Walker
    p4 -
    F5 5/5 Death and Hex attacks, 4/4 Walker has to chump or risk Death, create 4 1/1 flyers (8,7)
    p5 3 1/1 flyers attack (5,7) [it should be apparent at this point that the flyers will never outrace Death itself]
    F6 8/8 Death and Hex attacks, 1/1 flyer chumps (5,6)
    p6 2 1/1 flyers attack (3,6)
    F7 10/10 Death and Hex attacks, 1/1 flyer chumps (5,5)
    p7 1/1 flyer attacks (2,5)
    F8 11/11 Death and Hex attacks, 1/1 flyer chumps (5,4)
    p8 -
    F9 11/11 Death and Hex attacks, 1/1 flyer chumps (5,3)
    p9 this is optimally as far as plopfill can go
    F9 11/11 Death and Hex attacks, and take the W

Fable Wright on the draw
    p1 play Tomb and Walker (20,18)
    F1 play Mox and Hex
    p2 play Ruin
    F2 pay 12 (8,18), play 5/5 Death, 2/2 Walker
    p3 -
    F3 5/5 Death attacks (8,13), 3/3 Walker [3 1/1 flyers can't outrace Death yet]
    p4 -
    F3 5/5 Death attacks, 4/4 Walker chumps, create 4 1/1 flyers
    p5 4 1/1 flyers attack (4,13)
    F3 9/9 Death and Hex attacks (4,4)
    p6 4 1/1 flyers attack and take the W

Paying 12 life for a 5/5 Death seems to me the most optimal play to balance life as a resource: Pay too much to get a bigger Death and even a few flyers at earlier turns can outrace it. Pay too few and Walker will have more turns to get bigger and produce more flyers when it faces Death.
    Spoiler: DD vs Tom the Mime
    Show
    Fable Wright can't outrace a 12/12 Dreadnaught even on the play, but a 1/1 Hex and a 11/11 Death Shadow by T2 together can trade with the Dreadnaught.

Laughing Dog
    Spoiler: LL vs plopfill
    Show
    Laughing Dog can't outrace plopfill. A T1 Dryad wins on T8 at the earliest and a T1 Elf wins on T7 at the earliest; if Dryad isn't played by T2, it becomes a dead card because Pendelhaven gets Ruin. With Laughing Dog on the play, Walker gets to 4/4 on T5 or T7 once it kills the Elf.
    Spoiler: LL vs Tom the Mime
    Show
    Whether on the play or on the draw, Laughing Dog can neither outrace Tom's Dreadnaught nor stop it.

plopfill
    Spoiler: WL vs Tom the Mime
    Show
    On the play, plopfill gets an easy W by Ruining Tom's Ancient Tomb before Dreadnaught comes out. On the draw, Tom's Dreadnaught is just too fast at 24 damage by t4.

EDIT: You know the drill. 24 hours for disputes, then I'll call the round.

EDIT2: Looking for feedback for Special Round 30 giving every player this emblem:

At the beginning of your upkeep, choose one-
    • Proliferate
    • Populate
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-09-12 at 09:14 PM.
    Extended Signature

18. - Top - End - #558
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

You've got plopfill v BoP as DL in both places where it should be WD in plopfill's row taking them to victory on 20 by the looks of it. You've also got b_jonas as WW against BoP, when it should be WD saving mana for the tithe, which you noted in your explanation just didn't carry over to the results.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

sigh Re: Return of the MTG: Vanishing Three Card Blind - Once upon a time there was a 3CB

I am going to dispute the plopfill matchup, I have a draw on the play.

T1 Pendelhaven, Dryads. 20/20
    pl. AT, Walker (1/1) 20/18
    T2 Elf, Swing for 3. 20/15
    pl FoR, pump walker (2/2) 20/15
    T3 Swing all out, 20/12 2p
    pl pump walker (3/3) 20/12 2p
    T4 Swing All out, 20/9 4P
    pl pump walker (4/4) 20/9 4P
    T5 Swing All out, 20/6 6p
    pl hold walker as a blocker, blow up pendelhaven, 20/4 6p
    T6 cannot swing, if I do walker kills my guys and he wins.
    pl cannot swing, I will chump with the elf, bring walker down to 3/3 and I will bring him down to 1 and then we draw anyways.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that walker's ability wasn't sorcery speed.
    Last edited by Laughing Dog; 2020-09-12 at 10:28 AM.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    You've got plopfill v BoP as DL in both places where it should be WD in plopfill's row taking them to victory on 20 by the looks of it. You've also got b_jonas as WW against BoP, when it should be WD saving mana for the tithe, which you noted in your explanation just didn't carry over to the results.
    That should be fixed now, I think. I can't see how plopfills scores 20, though. I only count 19 (6 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses).
    Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #561
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

For some reason I thought DL to WD was 4 not 3. Oops

22. - Top - End - #562
    Pixie in the Playground

I think I should win both against BasketOfPuppies: see post #554.
    I think I should lose both against Fable Wright because Hex Parasite can remove counters from Hangarback Walker.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by plopfill View Post
    I think I should win both against BasketOfPuppies: see post #554.
    I think I should lose both against Fable Wright because Hex Parasite can remove counters from Hangarback Walker.
    Yup, I missed that post. I fixed the scores for both matches.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-09-12 at 09:16 PM.
    Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

BasketOfPuppies vs b_jonas: DL. I anaylized this one wrong, and ben_zayb is correct. This shows why it's so hard to make a good counterspell-based deck in this meta, though I've been trying, and might still try in future rounds. ben-zayb: thank you for doing all the judging.

Meanwhile, Zendikar Rising is here, with its split double faced land nonlands. Those might help stir up our meta a bit.
    Last edited by b_jonas; 2020-09-13 at 08:15 AM.

25. - Top - End - #565

Are we allowed to use cards that have been spoiled but not released?
    Avatar by @CultistKitten on Twitter

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground

Are we allowed to use cards that have been spoiled but not released?
    Yes, you can use new cards once we're certain that they will be published by Wizards and know enough of their characteristics for judging. Usually this means when an authentic card image is released anywhere, either as a photo of a preview, or on Wizard's website in a preview article, or the oracle text is listed in the release notes, but there are other weird cases for supplementary sets. We have a pretty good precedent for this, because players have used new cards often.
    Last edited by b_jonas; 2020-09-13 at 02:49 PM.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Meanwhile, Zendikar Rising is here, with its split double faced land nonlands. Those might help stir up our meta a bit.
    They'll stir up deckbuilding in standard and potentially the boltlands (not sure what people are calling them but given you pay 2 life for shocklands...) in modern but I can't see them making much impact here. Their main advantages are smoothing out initial hands and preventing dead draws later, neither of which really matter in 3cb. You need at least two good 1-2 cmc double faced lands fulfilling different roles for them to be worth trying here and I don't think there are any fitting that.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Final Results for 26
    Silver: b_jonas, Fable Wright, and Tom the Mime
    Infected: Laughing Dog
    Suspended: BasketOfPuppies

Everyone, please send in your decks for Return Round 27. Click. I will accept decks until the end of Sunday, the 20th.

Ban list for Round 27
    Spoiler: Ban list for Round 27
    Show
    Land: Ancient Tomb; Bayou; Blackcleave Cliffs; Blooming Marsh; Botanical Sanctum; Celestial Colonnade; City of Traitors; Dark Depths; Dryad Arbor; Field of Ruin; Geier Reach Sanitarium; Ghost Quarter; Hall of Heliod's Generosity; Hickory Woodlot; Inkmoth Nexus; Irrigation Ditch; Karakas; Maze of Ith; Mishra's Factory; Mishra's Workshop; Peat Bog; Shelldock Isle; Strip Mine; Taiga; Tolarian Academy; Tropical Island; Waste Land (Mystery Booster playtest); Wasteland.

Artifact/Colourless: Black Lotus; Blacker Lotus; Chronomaton; Dispatch Dispensary; Emrakul, the Aeons Torn; Hangarback Walker; Karn, the Great Creator; Lion's Eye Diamond; Liquimetal Coating; Lodestone Golem; Lotus Petal; Lupine Prototype; Mana Crypt; Mirrored Lotus; Mox Emerald; Mox Pearl; Mox Sapphire; Natural Unity; Ornithopter; Sol Ring; The Rack; Time Vault; Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre; Voltaic Key; Weight Advantage.

White: Cenn's Tactician; Chancellor of the Annex; History of Benalia; Serra Ascendant; Thalia, Guardian of Thraben; The Cheese Stands Alone.

Blue: Cryptic Command; Decorated Knight; Errant Ephemeron; Force of Negation; Force of Will; Gilded Drake; Jace, Wielder of Mysteries; Laboratory Maniac; Leyline of Anticipation; Mental Misstep; Misthollow Griffin; Piracy Charm; Sea's Claim; Thassa's Oracle; Time Sidewalk; Time Spiral.

Black: Blackmail; Cabal Therapy; Cruel Sadist; Mind Swords; Nether Spirit; Spike, Tournament Grinder; Street Wraith; Thoughtseize; Vampire Hexmage.

Red: Alpine Moon; Burning Inquiry; Raze; Wrench-Rigger.

Green: Channel; Collector Ouphe; Crashing Footfalls; Durkwood Baloth; Hexdrinker; Living Wish; Llanowar Mentor; Mayor of Avabruck; Skyshroud Cutter; Thallid; Young Wolf.

Gold: Gyruda, Doom of Depths; Lurrus of the Dream-Den; Lutri, the Spellchaser; Meddling Mage; Research // Development; Umori, the Collector.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-09-14 at 01:59 AM.
    Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

We don't have enough submissions so far (if I replied to your PM, yours count), so the deadline is extended until the end of next Saturday, the 26th.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-09-21 at 03:18 AM. Reason: date
    Extended Signature

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-09-28 at 03:12 AM.
    Extended Signature