Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546
Results 1,351 to 1,356 of 1356
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    The real hell is grinding the mats to level up skills.

I hit the QP cap multiple times during Quetzmas, and had to level skills to keep going.
    I wasn't even aware there was a QP cap. You magnificent monster you.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    I wasn't even aware there was a QP cap. You magnificent monster you.

My second archive is also stuffed with gold embers waiting for a new servant to gobble up. But I got pretty unlucky in that regard on the GSSR and event banners. I picked up Nezha, who is new, but the event and New Year's embers were enough for her.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

So, one last go at the New Years banner, and I got so lucky. I rolled for Shishou, and a double sided silver lancer appeared. It was Valkyrie. Feeling my luck was up, I watched 3 CEs come through, then suddenly a second double sided lancer appeared. SHISHOU!!! Getting 2 gold lancers, both off double sided silvers was an amazing surprise.

So now my question is: What order to level her skills in? I have enough to max all 3, but it would leave me quite low in hearts until Summer, which is when I need another big batch of them. Good news is, by that time I would have rebuilt my supply, and using the two shops of hearts would very much have enough. So I guess I'm just going to go for it, and let future me find the hearts for Merlin.

In other news, some friends pointed me to a very questionable thing called Fate/Grand Order Dual. Basically a tabletop version of FGO, which uses figures sold in blind boxes to play an almost X-Wing like game apparently. But the real reason is each set has 5 possible figures to get, and due to me having crazy luck with Ramses they pushed me to buy a box of that set. Since the set also contained Nero, Nitocris, Ushiwakamaru, and Benki, I said sure, as all of those are ones I would like. The issue then is I looked at another set, and saw another figure I wanted, this time with 2-3 duds, and I stupidly bought one of those as well. Only 15$ each, and I get an actual physical product, but its still a bit of a risk. So those are coming in the mail in a few weeks, will post an update when I get them. Here's hoping I get Summer Raikou in that risky box.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    So, one last go at the New Years banner, and I got so lucky. I rolled for Shishou, and a double sided silver lancer appeared. It was Valkyrie. Feeling my luck was up, I watched 3 CEs come through, then suddenly a second double sided lancer appeared. SHISHOU!!! Getting 2 gold lancers, both off double sided silvers was an amazing surprise.

So now my question is: What order to level her skills in? I have enough to max all 3, but it would leave me quite low in hearts until Summer, which is when I need another big batch of them. Good news is, by that time I would have rebuilt my supply, and using the two shops of hearts would very much have enough. So I guess I'm just going to go for it, and let future me find the hearts for Merlin.

In other news, some friends pointed me to a very questionable thing called Fate/Grand Order Dual. Basically a tabletop version of FGO, which uses figures sold in blind boxes to play an almost X-Wing like game apparently. But the real reason is each set has 5 possible figures to get, and due to me having crazy luck with Ramses they pushed me to buy a box of that set. Since the set also contained Nero, Nitocris, Ushiwakamaru, and Benki, I said sure, as all of those are ones I would like. The issue then is I looked at another set, and saw another figure I wanted, this time with 2-3 duds, and I stupidly bought one of those as well. Only 15$ each, and I get an actual physical product, but its still a bit of a risk. So those are coming in the mail in a few weeks, will post an update when I get them. Here's hoping I get Summer Raikou in that risky box.
    An X-Wing style FGO game sounds really cool. I'd be pretty interested in that, and maybe I should look to see if there is a mod for Tabletop Simulator that'll let me try it. Sadly I strongly doubt that I could actually find enough people in my community to give it a shot though.

Anyways, I decided to take another shot at getting Scatharch. And I got so lucky. I didn't get her, but instead I picked up both Saber Diamund, and more importantly Fran, who is quite possibly my favorite Berserker. Feeling lucky, I threw 5 Summon tickets in, and got Berserker Lancelot as well!

So sorry, Ibaraki, but you've been replaced twice over. I'm going to need to grind out a lot of Berserker embers, so you've got some time, but it's time I got some real Berserkers.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    FGO Duel is a thing that has been around for a minute. The figurines are apparently quality and the rules are available online.

I do not like blind boxes, though.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ettin in the Playground

I saw some once on sale and they did look good but the chance of getting a lemon was too high when you were hoping for a good character.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.