Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,456 of 1456
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Did about the same and got a bunch of event CEs and nothing else.

Still, since this is my first time doing this event and there's going to be rerun in two years anyways I'm glad I did get those CEs to make these missions much quicker. I do wish I could MLB the Gil CE though.
    Bad news: This is the rerun. In 1-2 years there will be a way to play the main story missions and get BB by spending Rare Prisms, but there is no shop or missions. This event is basically one of the Arc 1.5 stories, along with Shinjuku, Agartha, Shimosa and Salem. It came out May 2019 between Shinjuku and Agartha. They had some fun at the time by pretending it would be a light fluffy spring break event like a mini summer event, only to spring a dark main story arc on us. But the point is, this is the rerun, and the only way to see it later is to spend a pretty rare resource.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, I see.

Oh well. Can probably MLB the the 5* CE if I keep some tickets the next time the CCC banners are up.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah three 10 rolls and nothing but a smattering of Event CE's
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

ok, unlocked bond 11 for waver... barely use him... unlock bond 11 for tamamo... use her a bit more... unlock bond 11 for squirtoria. use her situationally.... unlock bond 11 for SR nero saber... Use her virtually every fight weather she is event or not...

also finally an NP battery. now we just need to upgrade imperial privilege somehow even though it is a pretty good skill already.

edit: i think its cause i've played since pretty much the beginning and most things seem to be beatable with 3 AoE class advatage servants with NP batteries and 50% charge CEs... and anytime i am wrong if i have nero she just wins anyway unless archers.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2021-02-20 at 01:12 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Troll in the Playground

They are not kidding when they say the detour fights leading to KP are extra hard. I only just got past the third one with about 60 turns of Jeanne/Merlin NP spam.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    They are not kidding when they say the detour fights leading to KP are extra hard. I only just got past the third one with about 60 turns of Jeanne/Merlin NP spam.
    Tell me about it. KP herself is an absolute beast - you either need enough ST damage - with NO CLASS ADVANTAGE - to drop her in one round, or you need to stall long enough (20 turns) to remove her buffs and THEN spike your ST damage.

I don't have an anti-Divine with enough spike to hurt her, so I've been trying to cheese it with Instant Death NPs. No success so far.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I'm stuck on the 5th one. I've gotten really close, but the crit up damage is just murder.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm up to the KP fight myself, but will wait for my command seals to replenish before I try fighting her.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

So, I wandered into the Kingprotea fight. Just to test the waters with a Jeanne/Waver/Merlin stall comp, nothing hugely inventive.

I learnt, about two dozen turns in, that what I should have done was exit the fight, come back, and equip the plug-suit to swap in Jalter to come out when KP loses steam, then strike her down with Merlin & Jeanne's plentiful stars. It might've taken a bit of RNg luck to get a brave chain on the right turn, but certainly doable.

What I did instead was kept going for about a hour and a half, lose everyone on my team except Jeanne, and then proceed to infinitely loop Jeanne's NP until she single-handedly killed her remaining 12 million HP with NP brave chains. It only took one art card to entirely bring back Jeanne's NP after some nebulous point in the battle when KP had so many defense debuffs that it couldn't help but refill.

It was a very Zen experience.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I was lucky enough to get Kingprotea without spending too many quartz on her! Just two 10-pulls!

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I was lucky enough to get Kingprotea without spending too many quartz on her! Just two 10-pulls!
    Same, with two 10 rolls as well, and I'm loving her animations. They both convey her scale, yet also childishness. Its like a child tossing her toys around or throwing rocks, yet said rocks are as big as a house and the toys are 6 foot tall monsters.

Edit: its also hilarious having 40k+ HP on a servant. Like, its beyond silly how little the bar moves when you get attacked.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2021-02-23 at 03:48 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Same, with two 10 rolls as well, and I'm loving her animations. They both convey her scale, yet also childishness. Its like a child tossing her toys around or throwing rocks, yet said rocks are as big as a house and the toys are 6 foot tall monsters.

Edit: its also hilarious having 40k+ HP on a servant. Like, its beyond silly how little the bar moves when you get attacked.
    Congrats on KP! She is a precious bean.

Sadly, I did not get KP. I spent all of my SQ, but did not get KP.

I got spooked, a lot. Got Gawain, that's new. Pretty solid KotR cast now. Got a second Gawain. Got a second, third, and fourth Tristan.

I did get some 5-star spooks. As in, multiple. Drake and Vlad. So I can't feel too bad that I didn't get Kaiju Daughteru. These two are pretty awesome.

But yeah. Salt.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

As lovely as KP is, I only gave a single ten pull for her, as I'm saving for Kama.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    I did get some 5-star spooks. As in, multiple. Drake and Vlad. So I can't feel too bad that I didn't get Kaiju Daughteru. These two are pretty awesome.

But yeah. Salt.
    268 rolls since last SSR for me. Got Anne and Mary NP2 (they're even in this pool? NP2 makes them kinda tempting to level, though. I only have Ushi for good ST Riders right now), Suzuka and my very first Kaleidoscope, so I'm not exactly... Displeased. K-scope opens up a whole new world of possibilities. At this point, hitting 300 with no SSR is looking very likely, and I'll probably have a good chuckle when I get there. Fingers crossed it doesn't get to 400, though.

Yep, still a bit of salt.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMkV View Post
    268 rolls since last SSR for me. Got Anne and Mary NP2 (they're even in this pool? NP2 makes them kinda tempting to level, though. I only have Ushi for good ST Riders right now), Suzuka and my very first Kaleidoscope, so I'm not exactly... Displeased. K-scope opens up a whole new world of possibilities. At this point, hitting 300 with no SSR is looking very likely, and I'll probably have a good chuckle when I get there. Fingers crossed it doesn't get to 400, though.

Yep, still a bit of salt.
    Harsh, though honestly at this point, I might prefer the Kaleidoscope personally. That's likely one of the outright best CEs in the game.

I'm still debating if I should go for Kingprotea or not. I really want Cu Alter which is only three weeks away. And I've only got 98 SQ right now. But the giant Sakura is definitely the cutest and best of the Alter Egos, and I have finished leveling Sitonai so it's not like I'll be splitting the Embers needed to level her.

EDIT: Decided to go for it with 60 SQ at least. Got nothing but garbage. I mean, I did draw a Berserker of El Dorado but she's got the problem of not being crazy enough, and doesn't really appeal anyways. But seriously everything else was garbage. I didn't even get any good CEs.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2021-02-23 at 05:04 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

One Roll + 1 Ticket and a Gwain and the 5star event CE to show for it.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.