New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    If I expected anything from Gilgamesh's third interlude, it was not a 1.5 million health dragon.
    People love that dragon for insane damage videos. That, and the sheer mockery of it in the dialogue are about the only nice things of it. But at least it upgrades his third skill.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Troll in the Playground

I remember doing Ibaraki's interlude and nearly dying to a pretty beefed up Gilgamesh boss fight. Up to then I had assumed all the interlude battles would be largely trivial, a formality for the sake of flavour or just to have something to do that cost AP. It was especially surprising when I broke his first life bar and he transformed from Caster Gil to Archer Gil with what was a much shorter NP timer and he instantly killed my front line, while my back line were all there merely for bond farming and all had non-combat CEs equipped.

Anyways, I now pay some attention to the suggested level for Interlude missions.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Oniland confirmed for monday.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Bugbear in the Playground

I just wish the interludes always had favorable class matchups for the interludee. It annoys me a bit when somebody's special focus story is won by Hijikata going nuts on enemies they could barely scratch. They should get a chance to show off a little.

And yes, my very first gold servant was Chevalier d'Eon and their 920k hp ghost. That was a bit of a wakeup.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2020-10-15 at 05:14 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    I just wish the interludes always had favorable class matchups for the interludee. It annoys me a bit when somebody's special focus story is won by Hijikata going nuts on enemies they could barely scratch. They should get a chance to show off a little.

And yes, my very first gold servant was Chevalier d'Eon and their 920k hp ghost. That was a bit of a wakeup.
    Yeah, the interlude quests really feel like an afterthought. They're not built to favor the servant in question - in fact they don't even require you to bring that servant along at all, although I usually like to.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    Yeah, the interlude quests really feel like an afterthought. They're not built to favor the servant in question - in fact they don't even require you to bring that servant along at all, although I usually like to.
    At least Billy's had enough Sabers to justify him coming, but that's an exception.

Factotum Variants!

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Troll in the Playground

i never realized that [Illya] in chloe's buffed third skill is a tag and not a specific servant... which means chloe seems like a solid combo for getting the most out of sitonai's third skill... just activated chloe's np battery in battle and went, "what was that on sitonai? what secrets do you hold chloe!!!"

also i admit that i dolphined a tiny bit cause i really wanted sitonai... i am weak.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

Oh~

Got Sitonai in four tickets.

I'm really not used to that level of luck. I actually want to keep spinning just to get more CEs, I've only the one so far.

Edit: Oh~ immediately another copy of Ibaraki. Then a Heaven's Feel.

Only got five event CEs off of 28 spins though, none of which were the 5 star.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2020-10-19 at 06:51 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Oh~

Got Sitonai in four tickets.

I'm really not used to that level of luck. I actually want to keep spinning just to get more CEs, I've only the one so far.

Edit: Oh~ immediately another copy of Ibaraki. Then a Heaven's Feel.

Only got five event CEs off of 28 spins though, none of which were the 5 star.
    Lucky. I did a ten-pull and a couple tickets, mainly for CEs. Ended up getting two more Chiyomes to make her NP3.

Factotum Variants!

10. - Top - End - #1060

NecromancerGirl

I did 5 Ten Pulls, got 2 SSR Event CEs, 1 SR Event CE, 5 R CEs, my third Ibaraki, and Chiyomi. Overall, a huge waste. Not sure if I want to level Ibaraki's NP, or Rare Prism her, as I basically only ever use her in an event.

I seriously think they picked Shuten to be a magical girl due to a lovely combination of VA and Artist. Aoi Yuuki has done many a magical girl, so that's a good pick. And the artist for Shuten is pretty famous for a long running series of magical girl comics they have been doing for a while.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Firbolg in the Playground

Didn't realize that it was locked in lostbelt content till i went to start the event. guess i'll just bang my head on more e plubis est bordem progression. Sitoni would be nice (i do love Arts Buster Servants) but im saving for rolls on banners later in the year again and the three tickets i had didn't result in anything useful.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Ogre in the Playground

Not rolling on this event banner. I like Sitonai's attack animations but I don't need another Alter Ego and QSH is coming soon, so I'm hoarding my quartz and tickets for that. Which means I'm going to hope I can scrape up a few 3* CE's from the FP gacha.
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Titan in the Playground

Not rolling on this event banner. I like Sitonai's attack animations but I don't need another Alter Ego and QSH is coming soon, so I'm hoarding my quartz and tickets for that. Which means I'm going to hope I can scrape up a few 3* CE's from the FP gacha.
    I'm basically here, yeah. I did two 10-pulls to try to get some event CEs - failed miserably, but I got a dupe Chiyome - and I'm saving the rest for later banners.

Remember, Sitonai does join the story banner at some point. She is not a limited Servant. So while, yes, this is her rate-up (which is a lie), you could get her later, seemingly at random.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself while I save for limited Servants.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

14. - Top - End - #1064

NecromancerGirl

Sitonai is on the story banner. You know, the one you should never roll on. She will never spook you, as you should never roll on the banner that has her. Just like how Quetzacoatl and Lancer Artoria never spook you.

Im about 460k into the point reward, focusing on that after getting the CEs from the shop. Waiting for the better farming nodes before trying to empty the items. Its a bit fun bringing all the kids to the amusement park, but sadly mine are not nearly as leveled in skills or fous, as even with the CE boosts their damage is lacking.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I somehow managed to get Sitonai while rolling for CEs. It's the second time in two events almost in a row that this happens. First Gilgamesh, now Sitonai.

This game's greed sensor is such a tease.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Troll in the Playground

My main question with this event is, why does it assume you are in pre arc 2 if you have to complete lostbelt 2...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

17. - Top - End - #1067

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    My main question with this event is, why does it assume you are in pre arc 2 if you have to complete lostbelt 2...
    The only real reason I can think of is Sitonai. Her role in LB2 is key, and this event has a very heavy focus on her. The other reason I can guess at is, so that they don't have to do piles of different difficulty sub nodes, and can just have an easy across the board power level for quests. But yeah, besides Sitonai, they could have just said "finish Soloman" and had it at that challenge level. But I guess this is one way of pushing people to keep playing the story.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: Beginning of Part 2 spoilers
    Show
    There's a bit of comic book time involved, but I think pretty much all of the non-story events in part 2 actually happen during the dead year of part 1.5. Hard to have all the Chaldea hijinks and such when you're stuffed into the Shadow Border and can't Rayshift.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    The only real reason I can think of is Sitonai. Her role in LB2 is key, and this event has a very heavy focus on her. The other reason I can guess at is, so that they don't have to do piles of different difficulty sub nodes, and can just have an easy across the board power level for quests. But yeah, besides Sitonai, they could have just said "finish Soloman" and had it at that challenge level. But I guess this is one way of pushing people to keep playing the story.
    So, because of the asinine requirement to be current on story content in order to participate in limited events (I've ranted about this before and my feelings haven't changed), combined with the relentless pace of events over the last few months and my wanting to occasionally do things other than work and play this game, I hadn't played through Lostbelt 2 yet by the time I finished the rerun of last year's Halloween event. As a result, I ended up skipping through all the cutscenes in LB2 in order to finish quickly, thinking it was going to come immediately after the Halloween 2019 rerun... and then we actually had time. So I skipped the story for nothing, I guess.

But anyway, though I skipped the cutscenes I don't remember ever having Sitonai as a support character. Have I forgotten or was she just never usable in that chapter?

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

But anyway, though I skipped the cutscenes I don't remember ever having Sitonai as a support character. Have I forgotten or was she just never usable in that chapter?
    I don't remember actually. If she was a support it would have been 1 time only probably as a ??? Character but I think she was just in a cutscenes or two and not an actual support.

Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

So I just started the other month, and I'm currently on the Rome storyline. I wanted to ask if there was any characters I should try and aim to get, or shouldn't bother investing in. Like Mash for example. Do we get to keep her? Is it worth investing in her, or would that be wasted effort? Also I wanted to ask if it is worth investing in multiple of the same champion type or does that just make them both too weak. I was playing with Spartacus and having a lot of fun with him, but I got Ibaraki Doji from my last draws, and switched to her, but can I keep using Spartacus, or should I just stop investing in him altogether until Ibaraki hits max level. Or if I am going to invest in another Berserker, should I do Kiyohime who may be level 1, but she is silver compared to Spartacus' bronze.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Firbolg in the Playground

I feel its best to invest in the characters you like more than what "meta" since you will over time find plenty of people to be friends with that have those "meta" ones. I cant speak for bronze zerkers but i am heavily invested in St George (discounted him when i first started playing as he was a mere 2 star) and he is now a Lvl 80 with his own heavily invested CE and is my most Bonded servant.

In your case Ibraki will always be more powerful than Spart due to the Star weights but if you find you like how he does things keep on investing till he's maxed and if your really feeling like it out some grails to make him better. Outside of St George, my most used servant is Proto Cú Chulainn as he get to come along on any mission that i think a chimera is one as well as his normal anti archer duties, its helps also that i love his style.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    So I just started the other month, and I'm currently on the Rome storyline. I wanted to ask if there was any characters I should try and aim to get, or shouldn't bother investing in. Like Mash for example. Do we get to keep her? Is it worth investing in her, or would that be wasted effort? Also I wanted to ask if it is worth investing in multiple of the same champion type or does that just make them both too weak. I was playing with Spartacus and having a lot of fun with him, but I got Ibaraki Doji from my last draws, and switched to her, but can I keep using Spartacus, or should I just stop investing in him altogether until Ibaraki hits max level. Or if I am going to invest in another Berserker, should I do Kiyohime who may be level 1, but she is silver compared to Spartacus' bronze.
    Definitely invest in Mash. She doesn't do much damage but she brings a lot to the table and she is with you for the long haul.

As for investing in multiple servants of the same class, you definitely will want to do that, but right now you're early enough that it's probably better to pick one to concentrate on. At this part of the game, it takes some work to level up and ascend servants (to say nothing of raising up their skills) and you're probably better off concentrating on one of each for a little while. Spartacus has a very solid kit, so you can't go wrong with him. Ibaraki's pretty decent too, and with her higher rarity she will have much better base stats and a higher level cap, so she's also a good choice. While that's also true for Kiyohime (relative to Spartacus), it's less so. I'd say go with either Spartacus or Ibaraki depending on how much you like Spartacus, and not bother with Kiyohime unless you really like her as a character.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Troll in the Playground

So I just started the other month, and I'm currently on the Rome storyline. I wanted to ask if there was any characters I should try and aim to get, or shouldn't bother investing in.
    Depends what did you got with your initial roll, and since. We're getting a free SR Servant this November, there are Servants which you can pick that will definitely help you out in your run through the initial story-line. Which one may depends on what's your most pressing need though.

For instance, one of the upcoming Singularities is a lot easier with a good offensive Caster, another's better with a dependable Saber, yet another really benefits from a strong Archer. There are good 1-3 Star options for all of those, but a free SR is a free SR.

Like Mash for example. Do we get to keep her? Is it worth investing in her, or would that be wasted effort?
    Yes, you get to keep her. At a certain point in the story she also upgrades into a gold Servant, she gets new abilities, and her NP increases in strength. She's one of the best Servants in the game hands down, but her growth is determined by the pace of the story so she'll be fairly mediocre for a while still.

Considering you have Ibaraki, for instance, she can make a Berserker like her far more survivable with her layers of defensive boosts. Also, Mash gets a taunt ability - which automatically forces the AI to attack her - which can be combined with a single-turn Invincibility to essentially nullify any high damaging single-target attack completely. Mash doesn't do much damage - she's the game's designated tank - and you don't get any Saint Quartz for using her in your party as her bond is story-determined too, but otherwise she's a godsend.

The biggest cherry-on-top with Mash is she has no deployment cost - the only Servant with that distinction - that means for all the value she adds she also doesn't take any resource to use beyond a slot in your party. This is something you'll appreciate after a while when you're balancing your party for the most difficult fights or in Events.

Also I wanted to ask if it is worth investing in multiple of the same champion type or does that just make them both too weak.
    Thing is, even if both Servants belong to the same Class they can have different purposes.

Whether a Servant is Quick, Arts, or Buster is important as Servants with similar decks and buffs for specific card types work in natural synergy together. Quick teams can get massive damage if they can get the critical star percentages high enough to regularly proc crits, Arts teams can get off Noble Phantasms far easier in rapid succession, and Buster teams can do high basic damage. So having a Quick Lancer is different than an Arts Lancer which are both different than having a Buster Lancer despite all being Lancers.

Then there's the question of whether the Servant has an area of effect or single-target Noble Phantasm. A single target NP will almost always do more damage to that singular target than an aoe NP, which is important to know when you start facing off against more dangerous enemies like enemy Servants. An aoe NP is far more useful for farming... and most of the game is really more focused on fighting waves of enemies than a strong single target enemies. So having different Servants for either situation is important.

Then there's the issue of rarity. Lower rarity Servants have lower deployment costs and a far lower cost to levelling them, but have much lower ceilings on growth -- so their inferior stats can definitely be a hindrance over time but they never actually lose value in the grand scheme of things. Spartacus is a Servant well-liked for farming regardless of what stage of the game you're actually in but his numbers will begin to drop off in terms of effectiveness as the enemy health bars go up. So, there's concrete value in investing in him relative to the costs but unless you're willing to grail him - to increase his ceiling using the Palingenesis option - his numbers are going to fall flat if you're going to use him as main DPS going forward.

Basically, no one's useless - more or less - and you won't regret levelling them later, but assume things will get harder and when you get to the higher recommended level missions you'll want someone that can put out the numbers and survive as that difficulty curves upwards.

I was playing with Spartacus and having a lot of fun with him, but I got Ibaraki Doji from my last draws, and switched to her, but can I keep using Spartacus, or should I just stop investing in him altogether until Ibaraki hits max level. Or if I am going to invest in another Berserker, should I do Kiyohime who may be level 1, but she is silver compared to Spartacus' bronze.
    I think the real question is more... what sort of ascension mats do you have on hand? Or could acquire in a near-future event.

'Cause ideally, you can level all of them. Then level the most important skills first and work backwards from there. The problem is you're in the very early stages of the game and what ascension/skill materials that are available to you that you grind for efficiently is fairly limited.

In the long term the more Servants you can get to final ascension the better, in the short term you just need to have Servants you can actually use.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2020-10-22 at 11:52 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I feel its best to invest in the characters you like more than what "meta" since you will over time find plenty of people to be friends with that have those "meta" ones. I cant speak for bronze zerkers but i am heavily invested in St George (discounted him when i first started playing as he was a mere 2 star) and he is now a Lvl 80 with his own heavily invested CE and is my most Bonded servant.

In your case Ibraki will always be more powerful than Spart due to the Star weights but if you find you like how he does things keep on investing till he's maxed and if your really feeling like it out some grails to make him better. Outside of St George, my most used servant is Proto Cú Chulainn as he get to come along on any mission that i think a chimera is one as well as his normal anti archer duties, its helps also that i love his style.
    Cool, good to know. I mostly like the Servants that appeared in /Night, Zero, and Apocalpya, but a couple of the Grand Order ones are growing on me.

On the other hand, I despise Marie and Elizabeth and I'm predisposed to dislike the ones I call 'Gacha Servants' IE, the ones that seem overly sexualized for no real reason. Such as Attila and Jack the Ripper. EDIT: Oh darn it all! Elizabeth's in the Rome story as well? Aarrrgh.

Marie is story reasons though. I hated her storyline in the Orleans Grand Order, and sadly I have a version of her, and I cannot wait to get a replacement for her.

Definitely invest in Mash. She doesn't do much damage but she brings a lot to the table and she is with you for the long haul.

As for investing in multiple servants of the same class, you definitely will want to do that, but right now you're early enough that it's probably better to pick one to concentrate on. At this part of the game, it takes some work to level up and ascend servants (to say nothing of raising up their skills) and you're probably better off concentrating on one of each for a little while. Spartacus has a very solid kit, so you can't go wrong with him. Ibaraki's pretty decent too, and with her higher rarity she will have much better base stats and a higher level cap, so she's also a good choice. While that's also true for Kiyohime (relative to Spartacus), it's less so. I'd say go with either Spartacus or Ibaraki depending on how much you like Spartacus, and not bother with Kiyohime unless you really like her as a character.
    Cool. I'll likely stick with Ibaraki unless I get a lucky drop til she hits max. I might level Kiyohime afterwards because she has the best biography for a Berserker. I think all the FGO Berserkers should have a biography that actually shows how they are insane. Which is something I don't like about Ibaraki. She is far too sane.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2020-10-23 at 02:02 AM.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Troll in the Playground

I think all the FGO Berserkers should have a biography that actually shows how they are insane. Which is something I don't like about Ibaraki. She is far too sane.
    There are a few FGO Berserkers that buck the trend in one way or another, usually by being "Wild" instead of "insane". Ibaraki's thing, generally, is that because she's an oni instead of a human her Madness Enhancement doesn't affect her all that much; she's already used to being a heart-eating murder machine who kills anyone she feels like. It's entirely possible that being a berserker is actually why she's nicer than most of the oni you meet, despite being insistent that she's really a scary monster.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Troll in the Playground

Cool, good to know. I mostly like the Servants that appeared in /Night, Zero, and Apocalpya, but a couple of the Grand Order ones are growing on me.

On the other hand, I despise Marie and Elizabeth and I'm predisposed to dislike the ones I call 'Gacha Servants' IE, the ones that seem overly sexualized for no real reason. Such as Attila and Jack the Ripper. EDIT: Oh darn it all! Elizabeth's in the Rome story as well? Aarrrgh.

Marie is story reasons though. I hated her storyline in the Orleans Grand Order, and sadly I have a version of her, and I cannot wait to get a replacement for her.
    Yeah Jack is a bit...ehhhh...but Atilla/Altera has always looked like that, it's not an FGO/Gacha thing.

Never forget that Fate started as a hentai VN.

Factotum Variants!

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Yeah Jack is a bit...ehhhh...but Atilla/Altera has always looked like that, it's not an FGO/Gacha thing.

Technically that's true for a bunch of them. Jack's outfits, both the cool ragged cloak one and the terrible sexy loli one, are both from Fate/Apocrypha, and Elisabeth comes from Fate/Extra CCC, which is a particularly sexualized version of the game. There are definitely gacha servants designed for FGO specifically that do that too (side-eying you, Abigail) but they're definitely building on the originals.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post

So did Jack to be fair. Which still doesn't excuse her lack of pants. It is something that has gotten worse throughout the Fate series. The original had barely any (Maybe Rider would count, but her dress might be skimpy but it's not even in the same ball park as Altera and Jack).

Hilariously though, the original VN didn't have any of the heroines wear absurdly sexy things. Saber and Sakura both wear very conservative clothing, and Rin's outfit is flashy, but nothing anyone would make a fuss about if they saw someone wearing it as they walked down the street.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Troll in the Playground

So did Jack to be fair. Which still doesn't excuse her lack of pants. It is something that has gotten worse throughout the Fate series. The original had barely any (Maybe Rider would count, but her dress might be skimpy but it's not even in the same ball park as Altera and Jack).

Hilariously though, the original VN didn't have any of the heroines wear absurdly sexy things. Saber and Sakura both wear very conservative clothing, and Rin's outfit is flashy, but nothing anyone would make a fuss about if they saw someone wearing it as they walked down the street.
    Blame Nero. She started the trend of Fate characters with visible underwear, and happened to be very popular. Though, I will point out that Rin's skirt would be a little bit too short for real-life unless you've got shorts underneath, but that's hardly rare in anime.

I actually don't mind it with some characters. Altera, for example, where it's a major part of her 'barbarian warrior' thing and also exists primarily to show off her tattoos (which happen to be very important to her character, at least in Extella). She wears very little clothing, but doesn't generally get sexualized poses to go with it, or jiggle-physics or what have you. It's basically a one-piece chainmail bikini without the chainmail, and while that's certainly not fanservice it's at least traditional and fairly manageable levels of fanservice. Maybe I'm giving her a bit of a pass because I like her for entirely non-fanservice related reasons, though.

Compare to Abigail, Jack and Sheba (and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot) just being people not wearing pants for some reason.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.