New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?
    Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai
    Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

Third thread! I love this community, let's keep enjoying this game! Feel free to discuss about the game, for those who play it. You can leave your Friend Code so we can add you.

For those who know not how to play, you can find it in the AppStore and iStore. In case your country isn't covered, you can also download the game via QooApp, as it can be updated when the game is, without needing to search for the APKs individually.

iOS
    Google Play

Spoiler: User IDs US
    Show
    Nick Code
    Ami 442,363,271
    Anarion 939,016,565
    Callos_DeTerran 559,157,245
    DrakeRaids 228,354,945
    Fel 932,305,193
    HMS Invincible 058,260,420
    Kitten Champion [Cure] 375,280,141
    Loch 953,769,985
    Manticoran 025,817, 326
    NeoPhoenix 939,415,749
    Nerocite 249,330,879
    nightwyrm 938,030,873
    Saambell 445,861,011
    Setsuna 859,204,200
    Silva 192,524,732
    SithCats 161,184,235
    Yæl 079,246,522

Current Singularity
    Last edited by Yael; 2021-01-29 at 04:30 AM.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Oh, new thread. More digital space to express my Gacha-related ennui.

So, question for the forthcoming Halloween Event, they say you'll choose between Eli Mecha and Eli Mecha MK.II, but is there any substantive difference between the two or do you just pick the one that makes your blood run hot with mecha passion? 'Cause I'm inclined towards Mk.II just because she's more colourful.

Also, you can add me to the User IDs, I guess.

ID# 375,280,141
    IGN - Cure.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Oh, new thread. More digital space to express my Gacha-related ennui.

So, question for the forthcoming Halloween Event, they say you'll choose between Eli Mecha and Eli Mecha MK.II, but is there any substantive difference between the two or do you just pick the one that makes your blood run hot with mecha passion? 'Cause I'm inclined towards Mk.II just because she's more colourful.

Also, you can add me to the User IDs, I guess.

ID# 375,280,141
    IGN - Cure.
    Added to list!

Well, no. There is no diifference between both, aside from their Saint Graph (artwork), Noble Phantasm animation, and Bond CE art, they are the same unit. You can get only one, but during the rerun next year you'll be able to get the sad Elly that wasn't picked this time.
    Also, I'm also picking MK.II.

"**** if I know."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

the best part about the rerun next year is that in addition to grabbing the second one, because they are different servants if you want to you can run both of them in one team even though they are the same in pretty much every way.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    the best part about the rerun next year is that in addition to grabbing the second one, because they are different servants if you want to you can run both of them in one team even though they are the same in pretty much every way.
    As for next year, Elizabeth team will arise.

Somewhere, a scream of true horror can be heard from a certain archer.
    Last edited by Yael; 2019-10-22 at 05:23 AM.

"**** if I know."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Added to list!

Well, no. There is no diifference between both, aside from their Saint Graph (artwork), Noble Phantasm animation, and Bond CE art, they are the same unit. You can get only one, but during the rerun next year you'll be able to get the sad Elly that wasn't picked this time.
    Also, I'm also picking MK.II.
    They also have some different voice lines, if you care about such things.

I'll be grabbing MkI, and then I will grail her to 100 because SUPER ROBOT.

Also, the first guide for the event is up. Not the style I prefer, but still good.

Also
    Spoiler: Shimousa Spoilers
    Show
    Amakusa can GET DUNKED ON! Beat him down and didn't need my seals in the end, thanks to the combined efforts of Merlin and Tamamo keeping BB alive through two NPs, albeit barely. My back line had Gorgon and Medusa ready with stuns just in case, but that turned out to be unnecessary.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2019-10-22 at 08:05 AM.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Posting in the thread half to keep track of it, half to remind myself I need to clean up my friend list of people who haven't been online in a while.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Posting in the thread half to keep track of it, half to remind myself I need to clean up my friend list of people who haven't been online in a while.
    I swear the friends list does not list everyone, because I never seem to have anyone who's been offline for more than a couple days.

Factotum Variants!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Ahh, new thread smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Also, the first guide for the event is up. Not the style I prefer, but still good.
    Perhaps the most important thing about this event? No farming for CEs! Between the shop and the mission rewards - this event is in the style of the KnK event - you should get 5 of each event CE. As opposed to those insufferable events where the shop gives you 4, and you have to farm and hope the last one drops. So, bonus!

But yeah. It's an event in the vein of KnK, which means there are a ton of missions to complete, with rewards for each, and the purpose of the event CEs is to increase enemy spawns, not item drops. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Also
    Spoiler: Shimousa Spoilers
    Show
    Amakusa can GET DUNKED ON! Beat him down and didn't need my seals in the end, thanks to the combined efforts of Merlin and Tamamo keeping BB alive through two NPs, albeit barely. My back line had Gorgon and Medusa ready with stuns just in case, but that turned out to be unnecessary.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seriously, Amakusa was practically nothing after those swordsmen. Which I guess was kind of the point? Basically, this was a samurai epic. The clash was one of ideologies and swords - by the time the evil mastermind shows up, his warriors are defeated and he's kind of a joke. So it worked really well that way.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Oh good, they do indeed have the magatama material in the shop for Archer of Inferno. There's also feathers somewhere in there as a quest reward, which are in high demand for everyone in my roster.

Also my Kiyohime and Carmilla will get boosts, that'll be good for farming.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm gonna go RED CARD SMASH with Penth and Kiyo, lots of goodies in this event, missions are fun.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

So, since we're talking about the upcoming Halloween event now, and since the guide linked upthread covers most of it, a quick note about Servants.

First, as has been mentioned, we get Mecha Eli-Chan or Mecha Eli-Chan MkII out of it, for free. They are identical 4-star Alter Egos with ST Buster NPs. So if you didn't manage to grab Melt, Lip, or Heaven's Hole last time, here's your chance at an Alter Ego. Enjoy kicking the crap out of some cavalry.

The banner features Lancer Liz, Carmilla, Yan Qing, Wu Zetian, and Penthesilea, all of whom get a 50% ATK boost. It also features the premiere of Osakabehime, our newest hikikomori, a 5-star Assassin who will receive a 100% ATK boost for the event. Keep in mind that she is not a limited Servant, and will be added to the story gacha later. Okki is basically a Caster in Assassin's clothing - she's a support unit. She has Territory creation, her first skill is a pretty solid self-defensive buff, her second skill is a targeted NP charge and crit star boost, and her third is a valuable targeted DEF-debuff and buff eraser. Her NP boosts party DEF and max HP, and on Overcharge boosts Quick performance. In short, her value comes less from her own output, and more from her ability to act as a force multiplier for other Servants, especially crit-focused Quick Servants.

Again, Okki is awesome, and if you want her, this is her rate-up (which is a lie), but she is not a limited Servant.

As for CEs, again, there are three CEs that increase enemy appearance rates - you can get up to 5 copies of each from the store and mission rewards. There are also three gacha CEs that increase item drops, but they are gacha exclusive. Don't want to whale for them? You don't have to.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

wow, i did not notice how many assassins there were on the halloween banner. i'm starting to second guess pulling.

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

I've only done the first couple missions and this event is already amazing.

Factotum Variants!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Oh~

They've improved Carmilla's animations in this update. Did anyone else get anything?

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

last second change of heart. instead of going all in, i just spent what was in my sq counter (30sq).

zerk-a-lot
    5* event ce
    random 4*ce

All single pulls.
    All hail singles!

on the flip side 100,000 fp and not a single event ce... i should really just stop trying, my luck isn't changing with the fp gacha.

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

17. - Top - End - #17

RedWizardGuy

My game keeps crashing. This seems familiar. Does anyone know about a solution, game update or otherwise?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Spent about 72ish SQ, doing 2 ten rolls and a few single rolls between them. First ten roll got me the event 4 star CE and Osakabehime in the first 3 pulls. Rest were all 3 stars. The singles were done in search of the 5 star event ce as I want all the redrop halloween CEs. Got my second copy of Carmilla and a few non event 4 star CEs. Then the second 1 ten roll got me the 5 star CE on the first pull, another of the 4 star event CEs and my second Lancelot Berserker. So all in all a good event gacha. Now to resist pulling until either Abi or Eresh as those are the next banners likely to tempt me.

Meanwhile the event is awesome as always. Some dont like the looser translation, but as long as they keep the spirit of the characters and the jokes make sense, Im fine with it. Cant translate jokes/references when we dont get what the original references are. Given they have referenced Firefly and Monty Python in the past when I doubt the original did, I fully support this looser but hilarious translation.

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    My game keeps crashing. This seems familiar. Does anyone know about a solution, game update or otherwise?
    I'm having some trouble too. If I restart after it crashes the first time, it seems to work for a while. According to the reddit, the devs know and are working on it.

I'm sort of curious about Osakabehime, she seems neat and I like the idea of a support "caster" who has advantage over those pesky riders, but I'm not too interested in any of the 4* offerings and I just blew too much SQ on Shimousa anyway.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2019-10-24 at 02:58 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Hmmm, I think u might be stuck till tomorrow. I'm out of missions that unlock quests

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Hmmm, I think u might be stuck till tomorrow. I'm out of missions that unlock quests
    Yeah there's a time gate. Farm some mats, but don't go crazy since the good farms don't open til you finish the event, as usual.

Factotum Variants!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

so like, these event missions are supposed to keep track of the missions even before you unlock the mission. and this event has done that for the most part...

the fact that i have completed the guest room quest means i have defeat astolfo at least once, and i just defeated saint martha so, why does it say 1 out of 10? is this mission special where it doesn't track the previous stuff?

Current avatar by me

23. - Top - End - #23

BlackDragon

so like, these event missions are supposed to keep track of the missions even before you unlock the mission. and this event has done that for the most part...

the fact that i have completed the guest room quest means i have defeat astolfo at least once, and i just defeated saint martha so, why does it say 1 out of 10? is this mission special where it doesn't track the previous stuff?
    There was a bug that reset some mission counters when part 2 of the event was released. Different people were affected differently, some lost their Rider counts, others their Divine counts, etc.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2019-10-27 at 09:40 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

I just realized, next year after the rerun, I could field a party made entirely of Eli-chan. Lancer, Caster, Saber, Mecha, Mecha, Support.

Factotum Variants!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Well some people can field an entire field of regular artorias. Saber, Lily, lancer, Archer, assassin. And a field of alter artoria... Saber, lancer, santa, rider, berzerker.

Current avatar by me

26. - Top - End - #26

NecromancerGirl

So strange thing: Manticores don't count for Large enemies. So despite several runs of Burial Chamber, I haven't gotten past 9 killed. Other then that, I'm blazing through this event. Even got the Silver CE to drop, though I would have preferred the 5 star Martha CE to drop.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

yeah, large is a trait reserved for the really massive boss level monsters and the sphinx (sorry sphinx but the manticore is scarrier than you most of the time.)

so pretty much this list:
    Dragons, Spriggans, Sphinxes, the supermassive ghosts with the AOE attacks, raid boss oni, giant boars, orochis, and that's all we have in NA atm appart from specific bosses such as demonic pillars and other bosses that take up the screen.

Current avatar by me

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

I've cleared 82 missions. I'm still at a net positive in terms of Apples and I'd like to keep it that way, so it'll probably take me around two days to finish the remaining quests given the high AP costs even with all the CEs completed.

The Enemy Finder page on the Gamepress Event guide helped a lot. I initially had some confusion as to what constituted what type of enemy and what free mission was the most efficient for any given quest, being able to click the desired enemy attribute simplified things quite a bit.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2019-10-28 at 01:25 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

so i think i got hit pretty hard by the bug, my divine, archer and rider missions all counted from 0 from the update... and i think i would have been done with all of those by now too. but the weekend is the worst time for me for this game.

Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Well, I haven't gotten quite as far into shimosa as I had hoped to before Halloween came out ,but in other news Yay Halloween!

i did a couple of experimental rolls on the Osakabehime and managed to pull Carmilla...

yay...
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.