New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyracus View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Holy crap the prologue event and the Lost Belt setup was not what I was anticipating but I will for certain note that ANYONE with the name "Kotomine" in a Fate story is going to trip my "Kill him before he gets me" switch. Neat use of Gordes since the backstory pretty soundly trounces Ygddmillinia as a thing. I know Caules and Shishigo showed up in the El Melloi case files and I kinda have to wonder where else we may see them scatter around.

Da Vinci as the girl in the tube for the Shadow Border is fun and the whole setup really puts Chaldea back in the lurch like they started grand order with but in a different manner so I'm curious how it'll turn out. The talk of proper human history and the harsh conditions of the lost belts have me interested (calling Antarctica a mild climate compared to the cold of her home made me bwah a bit, also didn't realize that was a big secret) and the Shadow Border itself is just a cool mobile base. Probably the biggest thing I want to know now though is who the heck was that weird masked guy popping around Chaldea while everything was going down. It seemed like they were looking for something but simultaneously out of phase or hidden from everyone else. Really have to give credit where it's due for the writing in FGO since it really picks up some fun plot points. I'm wondering what's going to come near the end of this story and if it'll top the raid on Solomon and the servant hordes vs demon pillars scenes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is Gordolf, not Gordes. Gordolf is Gordes' son, and mentioned at the end of Apocrypha. Which means that Yggdmillennia may still exist in this timeline, or not. Fate has been generous with AUs, especially if you saw/read El-Melloi Case Files. So this could be an AU where the Musiks were part of Yggdmillennia, or one where they weren't, or one where Yggdmillennia never even existed.

Like everyone else, I'm kinda shocked that Gudao didn't figure the geography out.

Also, the writing for this prologue did an absolutely perfect job of making me hate Kotomine (not that it needed any help) and Koyanskaya. I am really, really looking forward to the inevitable comeuppance.

Finally, holy crap, the feels from Mash. Makes sense. This is literally the only home she's ever known, her only departures from which have been exciting - if scary - adventures with Gudao across time. But always, there was a home to come back to. I think we broke Mash, you guys.

Someone's gonna pay for that.

As for Servants I'm looking forward to this year:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm on the fence about Fujino, who is apparently the most disgustingly powerful Archer, and one of the most disgustingly powerful 4-stars. I mean, the meta on that is pretty great. On the other hand, I don't particularly feel the character. So I might pass.

After that, nothing particularly appeals to me until around Summer. We get the revival of this past Summer's event, which might draw a bit of my attention (but probably not). Then, of course, there's the 3rd Anniversary banner with Skadi, that's almost certainly a pull or two. Then there's the new Summer event, and I'll be honest, not much appeals to me there - not even MHXX, given that I have Abby and Hokusai. Skip ahead, though, and I will want to pull on the Fate/Accel Zero Order Rerun, because Iskandar. Gotta have me some Broskandar.

I might want to pull on Oniland, because Sitonai, but she gets added to story summon after that, so no pressure. I kind of want to pull on the SIN banners for Xiang Yu, Yu Miaoyi, and of course, The Ultimate Lifeform. I also kind of want to pull on Sparrow's Inn, because Sparrow Gordon Ramsay is adorable. But at that point, I think we're into 2021.

So, all in all... there's not a lot tempting me this year. Huh. Looks like it's a good time to save.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

After winning at gacha by bringing Eresh home, there's not too much I want, outside of what's coming for Summer. Not going to count on Skadi. I never got Merlin, I doubt I'll get her.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

For me its a semi packed first half of the year. Semiramus is first on the list as I love those pointed ears of hers. After that there's Okita Alter as chocolate Okita is great. Skadi for sure as while OG Shisho is nice, Skadi is best. Then its summer with BB and MHXX. Its funny that zero of the story banners appeal to me, but then this is the year where guys outnumber girls in the gacha so its not too surprising.

In rolling for Hokusai I ended up with Arjuna, Drake, Wu, Rama, and Pavarti spooking me. But no Hokusai. And I spent way to much hoping for her. Currently going to collect the daily tickets and wait for her next rate up in a few days.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I will refrain from rolling for Jalter again, I already have her and don't really need additional NP levels, but I'll probably roll for Okita when her banner comes since it's the last opportunity to get her to date.

After that, I'll roll for Summer Jeanne and MHXX. I don't think there's anyone else I particularly want.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

Oh~

I got Jalter with 3 10-spins.

Happy that I didn't have to burn through my SQ, and I have 20 SQ coming this Monday for my login streak. I am a little sad that I got essentially nothing else though, outside of a singular Gilles Caster to add to my Pokedex and two copies of a meh 4-star CE I already owned everything else is getting burnt for prisms.

Edit: Nevermind that, I got two Caster Gilles. Yay.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2020-01-10 at 03:24 AM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Edit: Nevermind that, I got two Caster Gilles. Yay.
    I could only afford one 10-roll and that was the only thing of note I got. He went right into the second archive.

Factotum Variants!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Good luck for those who roll for Jalter, and congrats to those who have. I will be forcing myself not to roll, seeing as I already have her, and no, I don't need her at NP2 or higher for her to be good.

I will resist the call of the gacha, and I will save my quartz for Okita.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I could only afford one 10-roll and that was the only thing of note I got. He went right into the second archive.
    I'm going to get that first ascension interlude SQ at least.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

I took what meager SQ I had saved up since the Eresh banner and rolled for Jalter, but didn't get her. And now I am tempted to buy SQ to roll for her. Normally I don't like to spend on these games- even if I got her I'd be mad at myself for dropping money into a freemium game, and if I spent and STILL didn't get her I think I'd be furious. So I'm trying to talk myself out of it, but I DO really want her.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    I took what meager SQ I had saved up since the Eresh banner and rolled for Jalter, but didn't get her. And now I am tempted to buy SQ to roll for her. Normally I don't like to spend on these games- even if I got her I'd be mad at myself for dropping money into a freemium game, and if I spent and STILL didn't get her I think I'd be furious. So I'm trying to talk myself out of it, but I DO really want her.
    If you'd be mad at yourself for dropping money on the game, definitely don't drop money on it! Best case, you get what you wanted but you're still mad at yourself. And worst case, you're out money and empty-handed.

As for me... you're all gonna hate me again.

Spoiler: Salt Warning
    Show
    First of all, remember that New Year's banner? The free SQ one, as opposed to paid? You should, it's still there. Well, now I have NP2 on my Melt.

So, the Jalter banner dropped. I did a 30-SQ pull, and got NP2 on my Sumanai. On a whim, I did another. Gold Assassin. Spooked by the Stheno? Not quite.

Jack came home.

So, feeling emboldened, time to burn my tickets. Silver Servant, silver, silver, silver, rainbow-

Jalter came home.

I think I'm done here, thanks. I'm good.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I had 3 lingering tickets from weeks ago stored in my gift box, so I took my chances and actually got tsun-tsun. She appeared at random in the second ticket, no rainbow sparks, no golden sparks, the gold card just showed up, I thought that it was going to be another Hessian Lobo, but no, burn'd up waifu showed up.

It feels weird, almost unfair, but I guess I got her, especially after having Ereshkigal coming home in x-mass (which burned up more than 300 worth of SQ (counting tickets and SQs).

Congrats for those who got her too~!
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Is Semiramis particularly good?

My best Assassin is Carmilla. While she's generally reliable in longer fights with proper support, I do feel she's lacking in damage. Racing down high-health enemies can be a pain, especially high HP dragons with their massive aoe attacks. I'm a little too reliant on guests for difficult Rider-related fights, at least at racing down the HP.

I have considerably more SQ than I thought I would after getting Jalter. So I could push for Semiramis, or I could wait for a Jack or a Shuten Douji banner later on and pull then. Also, I'll get a welfare Shiki reasonably soon I believe, though I don't know how much that she'll change my overall situation.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Is Semiramis particularly good?

My best Assassin is Carmilla. While she's generally reliable in longer fights with proper support, I do feel she's lacking in damage. Racing down high-health enemies can be a pain, especially high HP dragons with their massive aoe attacks. I'm a little too reliant on guests for difficult Rider-related fights, at least at racing down the HP.

I have considerably more SQ than I thought I would after getting Jalter. So I could push for Semiramis, or I could wait for a Jack or a Shuten Douji banner later on and pull then. Also, I'll get a welfare Shiki reasonably soon I believe, though I don't know how much that she'll change my overall situation.
    We do expect a rerun of the KnK event around late February, early March, so welfare Shiki is a definite probability. She's also one of the best 4-star Assassins in the game, as well as one of the best ST Assassins full stop, due to her kit and the availability of NP5. So if nothing else, that's an option for you.

As for the rest of your concerns... thing is, Assassins, despite their name, don't do much by way of normal damage. Not even with class advantage. Most Assassins need to trigger their gimmick - usually involving crit chains - before they reach a solid damage potential. Even Jack only starts to shine once she starts generating stars (which admittedly happens pretty quickly). So don't look at any Assassin hoping for solid damage. (Except maybe Gramps, but to be fair, he's Gramps.)

Semiramis is a bit complicated. On the one hand, her kit is very specifically tailored. Her passives improve her NP charging and debuff chance. Her actives charge her NP, further improve her debuff chance, and debuff her targets (which serves as a sort-of steroid for her NP). And her NP then deals damage and gives a friendly team DEF boost. But the focus, very clearly, is charging the NP and debuffing the enemies.

In that sense, she's sort of a damage-dealer, but also sort of a team support. Her Buster Resist Down debuff is helpful to Buster teams. Her Debuff Resist Down debuff is helpful to debuff teams. And while not the focus of her build, the DEF buff on NP is a nice bonus.

But the problem is... she doesn't excel in either role. As far as damage dealers go, she's not the best Buster Assassin or the best AoE Assassin. It's true that her Buster Resist Down debuff is effectively the best Buster steroid in the game, but that won't help her lackluster NP damage all that much. And on the other side, her support options are useful, but niche - are you really going to run a debuff-focused team that often?

Moreover, let's not forget the core Assassin function, stargen. Hers is not amazing. It doesn't help that she's an Assassin with only one Quick card.

And then there's survivability. What survival tools does she have? Well, she can negate her class weakness against Casters, which is useful, but why are you bringing an Assassin to a Caster fight if you can avoid it?

Her chief competition, if you want to be technical, is Cleopatra. Both are AoE Buster Assassins. Cleo lacks Semi's Territory Creation and Item Construction passives, but she doesn't particularly need them. Cleo combines two of Semi's skills (Familiar (Pigeon) and Double Summon) into one skill (Golden Rule (Wealth & Body)). Cleo then adds an Imperial Privilege for power-up, and Protection of the Goddess for survival. Also, Cleo's on-NP steroid is stronger than Semi's. And Cleo has more Quick cards, for better stargen (and, under the right circumstances, better NP gain).

Is Semiramis a bad Servant? No. But she's not necessarily the best in her role. Moreover, if your problem is burning down individual, strong enemies, you don't want an AoE Assassin - you want a dedicated ST-shredder. Like Shiki. Frankly, even Shuten won't necessarily help you in that regard - her damage is lackluster even within her class, and her primary function is simply Arts-chaining and debuffing generally. You want ST Assassins.

If you love Semiramis, definitely pull for her. But if you have no strong feelings on the matter, and specifically need Assassin shredding, I'd wait for Shiki. Or save for Jack.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, I might try with any summon tickets I happen to get from here on for her, but I think I'll just see where Shiki gets me otherwise.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mecha Elly-chan can also be a very solid pick for rider fights in the meantime, especially when Carmilla's anti-female bonus doesn't apply. Her class advantage may not be as good, but her better attack modifier, buster focus, and NP5 welfare status means she can hit pretty hard, while neutral damage with a defensive skill means she's significantly less fragile than a Berserker. She's good against assassins if you don't have one of the rare decent offensive casters as well.

Anyway, the gacha was kind to me yesterday. Did four singles followed by a ten pull and got Jalter. Then I switched to the New Year banner and got Hokusai in two ten-pulls. Then I swapped back to the event banner and got Siegfried on a final ten. Should have gone and bought a lottery ticket while I was at it.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Time for another story of how Rate Up hates me. The last two big banners I have rolled on have been Eresh's and Hokusai's. On both I have gotten 2 SSRs. Each. Now this is normally an amazing thing. 4 SSRs over two banners is great. But the problem is of those 4, 1 was a repeat, and all 4 were not even on rate up. They were all general pool. My Ozy is one of the most swole Ozy's I have seen at NP4, cause he wont stop spooking me. Nightengale, Arjuna, and Drake are all solid servants that are mostly welcome in 2 cases. But they aren't Eresh, or Hokusai who I really wanted.

Is so many SSRs worth it when they come at the expense of waifus?

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Is so many SSRs worth it when they come at the expense of waifus?
    This is a question only you has the answer for.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

am i missing something or is this lotto twice the reward for the same effort as a normal one? this whole event feels like a trap.

...might finally level all those lvl.1 sr's, to prep for future events (17 total). i'm not the only one who neglects servants am i? I only use/lvl my favorites.

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    am i missing something or is this lotto twice the reward for the same effort as a normal one? this whole event feels like a trap.

...might finally level all those lvl.1 sr's, to prep for future events (17 total). i'm not the only one who neglects servants am i? I only use/lvl my favorites.
    It's not a trap. A lot of people have been waiting for this event specifically because of the lotto (and the availability of bronze mats on the lotto, and the farmable hearts). So, yeah, go nuts.

Definitely do level those SRs, though. I admit, until recently, I had pretty much all of my Servants at max Ascension, if not max level. (Of course, until recently, I hadn't gotten new Servants for the better part of a year, so it wasn't a terrible chore.) It's definitely worth using the lotto for that as well. Only beef I have is that this event isn't great for raising Bond as well. But if it gets me embers and keeps me out of bronze mat hell, I still call it a win.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

I'm mostly surprised this lotto didn't follow the other lite event lottos and locked the lotto after x times. Unless it's just higher than usual. Maybe it's cause we don't have a similar event immediately following?

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I'm mostly surprised this lotto didn't follow the other lite event lottos and locked the lotto after x times. Unless it's just higher than usual. Maybe it's cause we don't have a similar event immediately following?
    It's because Da Vinci is the best genius.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    So, yeah, go nuts.
    that was the plan but apparently the best node is being time gated until the very end... it hurts so much

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

How come the+100% spawn rate CE doesn't do anything? Is that why all the guides ignore it?

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    How come the+100% spawn rate CE doesn't do anything? Is that why all the guides ignore it?
    it's poorly phrased. it doesn't spawn more enemies, it makes it so the enemies that do spawn are more likely to be either true or fake so you can more easily optimize your grinding by selecting servants with the appropriate bonus type.

Also i waited till now to pull cause i saved up enough for a 10 pull, but i spent 1 ticket and suddenly jeanne alter! i've wanted her for a long time but she came just after a servant i really wanted the last several times so i've never really had a bunch of sq. so now do i do the 10 pull anyway in hopes of np2?
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2020-01-17 at 12:13 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

What I find somewhat annoying is even with the MLB 200% chance you still get enemies from the opposing type. I don't know, I just think that - like the Halloween CEs - if you MLB them then that should be it. As in, you get the effect the CE is intended for every time.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

What I find somewhat annoying is even with the MLB 200% chance you still get enemies from the opposing type. I don't know, I just think that - like the Halloween CEs - if you MLB them then that should be it. As in, you get the effect the CE is intended for every time.
    it wouldn't even matter, there would still be a chance of the other type. this event overall seems a bit less lite than other lite versions of events.

Current avatar by me

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Apparently we're getting another free 4* Servant ticket next week.

I'm going for Danzo. Robo-waifu is story-banner only, so she'll never spook me unlike say, Parvati or Nehza.

Factotum Variants!

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Also i waited till now to pull cause i saved up enough for a 10 pull, but i spent 1 ticket and suddenly jeanne alter! i've wanted her for a long time but she came just after a servant i really wanted the last several times so i've never really had a bunch of sq. so now do i do the 10 pull anyway in hopes of np2?
    Honestly? I save NP2 hopes for that first roll. Once I get the Servant in question, I assume I'll never roll them again - or alternatively, I'll roll them again when they're on a banner with a Servant I don't have. So unless you have no desire for any Servants in the coming months, I'd suggest you save up for another pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Apparently we're getting another free 4* Servant ticket next week.

I'm going for Danzo. Robo-waifu is story-banner only, so she'll never spook me unlike say, Parvati or Nehza.
    Ooh, wow, there's quite a list. There are several I would want, but aren't ideal for other reasons. Let me see...
    Spoiler: Preferences
    Show
    Let me sort this by class.
    • Sabers: Yagyu Munenori is an absolute beast of a Saber, and easily one of the best 4-star ST Sabers out there. However, I also have Saberlot, whose kit is absolutely perfect. And there are no other high priorities for me on this list, as (1) I have all of them except Gorilla, and (2) I have 8 4-star Sabers anyway. So I'm in no need here.
    • Archers: I like Tomoe, as a matter of personal taste. However, I have Chloe and Attila, both of whom are solid ST Archers. I also have a total of 5 4-star Archers, including two on this list, and no desire for EMIYAlter or Sad Knight. So Tomoe is a maybe, but probably not, depending.
    • Lancers: I have 5/8 Lancers on this list, and no desire for Vlad Extra, Nezha, or Li. I also have 6 4-star Lancers, and Eresh. So I'm pretty set with regard to Lancers.
    • Riders: I have all four on this list, plus Santa Alter, Ishtar, Medb, and Quetz. Hard pass.
    • Casters: I have all of them except for Circe and Nursery Rhyme. I also have Caster Liz and Iri, as well as Tamamo and Waver. So even though those two may be cute, I will never use them. Pass.
    • Assassins: I have 4/7. Some, such as Danzo or Wu, are genuinely appealing - the former because of personality, the latter for her eventual upgrade. However, in addition to the ones on this list that I have, I also have Shiki, Shishou, and recently, Jack. So I'm extremely well covered on Assassins.
    • Berserkers: Wow, there are a lot of these. Once again, I have 4/7, on top of Chacha and Nightingale. Herc will always be a personal favorite. Of those I don't have, El Dorado isn't terrible, although I don't really like any of them except for Tamamo. Maybe Tamamo.
    • Avengers: How did these become a thing? In the last of these, I grabbed Gorgon, because all I had at that time was Angry Mango. Now, I have Gorgon, Mango, and most importantly, Jalter. I do not need another one of these. Hard pass.

So, I'm thinking, based on the numbers of each and preferences, Archer of Inferno or TamaCat. Leaning towards the former. Gotta think on this.

As mentioned, it is worth noting that a number of these Servants are story-locked, meaning that you will never be spooked by them. They appear only on story gacha or rate-up (which is a lie), which means this is basically the best way to get them. If that is relevant to your interests, here is a list.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm hesitating between Danzo (because cute) and Sheba (because cute), since the two of them are story-locked. I technically want Tomoe (because cute) and Penth (because killed by a flail to the face) more, but neither of them are locked, so they're not as important to get from that banner.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2020-01-17 at 12:27 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Honestly? I save NP2 hopes for that first roll. Once I get the Servant in question, I assume I'll never roll them again - or alternatively, I'll roll them again when they're on a banner with a Servant I don't have. So unless you have no desire for any Servants in the coming months, I'd suggest you save up for another pull.

Ooh, wow, there's quite a list. There are several I would want, but aren't ideal for other reasons. Let me see...
    Spoiler: Preferences
    Show
    Let me sort this by class.
    • Sabers: Yagyu Munenori is an absolute beast of a Saber, and easily one of the best 4-star ST Sabers out there. However, I also have Saberlot, whose kit is absolutely perfect. And there are no other high priorities for me on this list, as (1) I have all of them except Gorilla, and (2) I have 8 4-star Sabers anyway. So I'm in no need here.
    • Archers: I like Tomoe, as a matter of personal taste. However, I have Chloe and Attila, both of whom are solid ST Archers. I also have a total of 5 4-star Archers, including two on this list, and no desire for EMIYAlter or Sad Knight. So Tomoe is a maybe, but probably not, depending.
    • Lancers: I have 5/8 Lancers on this list, and no desire for Vlad Extra, Nezha, or Li. I also have 6 4-star Lancers, and Eresh. So I'm pretty set with regard to Lancers.
    • Riders: I have all four on this list, plus Santa Alter, Ishtar, Medb, and Quetz. Hard pass.
    • Casters: I have all of them except for Circe and Nursery Rhyme. I also have Caster Liz and Iri, as well as Tamamo and Waver. So even though those two may be cute, I will never use them. Pass.
    • Assassins: I have 4/7. Some, such as Danzo or Wu, are genuinely appealing - the former because of personality, the latter for her eventual upgrade. However, in addition to the ones on this list that I have, I also have Shiki, Shishou, and recently, Jack. So I'm extremely well covered on Assassins.
    • Berserkers: Wow, there are a lot of these. Once again, I have 4/7, on top of Chacha and Nightingale. Herc will always be a personal favorite. Of those I don't have, El Dorado isn't terrible, although I don't really like any of them except for Tamamo. Maybe Tamamo.
    • Avengers: How did these become a thing? In the last of these, I grabbed Gorgon, because all I had at that time was Angry Mango. Now, I have Gorgon, Mango, and most importantly, Jalter. I do not need another one of these. Hard pass.

So, I'm thinking, based on the numbers of each and preferences, Archer of Inferno or TamaCat. Leaning towards the former. Gotta think on this.

As mentioned, it is worth noting that a number of these Servants are story-locked, meaning that you will never be spooked by them. They appear only on story gacha or rate-up (which is a lie), which means this is basically the best way to get them. If that is relevant to your interests, here is a list.
    If I didn't already have what...NP3 Tamamo Cat, I'd probably grab her. But as it is, Danzo is up there. I grabbed Gorgon last time...and pulled Doggo while going for Eresh.

It's kind of nice being as solid as I am in terms of what servants I have. Means I can go Maximum Waifu.

Factotum Variants!