New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMkV View Post
    Huh. Is there a timeframe to fully ascend the Servant to keep them forever? I assume there must be. Knowing the timing of that one in advance so I can make sure to have the requisite materials on hand will probably be valuable. Though if it's future news for JP, it's not something to worry about for a long time now.
    It's two months to get the bond 5 and first ascension. Not happening over here for a long long time, but if you want to plan for it, go ahead.
    "Life before death, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination."

Baking werewolf by Diremage
    Spoiler: Oddly true
    Show
    Spoiler: Previous avatars
    Show
    Beastly Squall avatar by linklele. Awesome Protean avatar by Serpentine.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    So now I have a question: who do I build first between Mordred and Siegfried? It's worth noting that my current Saber servants include summer Fran and Arthur Prototype, who is already level 90, skills maxed, and NP2. I know there's overlap between his kit and Mordred's, so I guess the question is does Siegfried offer enough utility to justify doing him before Mordred?
    Answering this question a little late, but here are some key differences:

1. Investment. Out of the box, Mordred can do all the things you need Mordred to do. Siegfried needs two rank-up quests to get up to speed - one to turn his so-so anti-Dragon button into a proper Buster steroid, and one to tack some NP gain onto his NP to make it very slightly more spammable. If you plan to use either one in the current event, Mordred will be functional as soon as you level her, while Siegfried will require a bit more work, and some side-tracking on his rank-ups.

2. Stat line. Mordred is a 5-star, so her stats are naturally higher. Especially in terms of attack. She also has an additional passive over on Siegfried.

3. Skills. Siegfried has a mixed kit - one skill for NP gen, one skill for healing, and one skill for anti-Dragon. That said, between his Golden Rule and his upgraded NP, he generates gauge quickly, which makes him somewhat spammier than Mordred. And between his Dragon-Slayer and his NP, he's extremely competent in his niche, see below. Mordred, on the other hand, takes after her father - her kit is focused on one thing, causing a great deal of death with her NP. Granted, Intuition is a terrible skill and should die in a fire, but in two years it will be replaced with a much better one. Her Mana Burst is one of the best in the game, second only to Lalter's (at least among pure Mana Bursts). And her Secret of Pedigree is both a competent DEF buff and a solid NP battery. In short, Mordred's kit may be bland and non-specific, but it serves its purpose.

4. Niche. Siegfried is an anti-Dragon, and once you've got his kit working, he's reasonably competent at it. As mentioned above above, Dragon-Slayer plus Balmung equals a lot of damage to Dragons. However, it is worth noting that most actual Dragon enemies are Riders, and Assassins exist as a class. It's also worth noting that you have Arthur, whose Giant Beast Hunt also applies to Dragons (although it does not include a DEF buff like Siegfried's does). Point is, not much of a niche. However, as Kitten Champ mentioned, Siegfried's bonus isn't just against literal Dragons, but any enemy with the Dragon trait - including some Servants and all Altrias. That's actually a much wider niche when you think about it. Mordred, by contrast, doesn't really have a niche per se. You could argue that she's anti-Altria, because of her NP, but that's mostly incidental. Really, she's just a powerful Saber. This also means that Siegfried is arguably a better anti-Altria than Mordred, with more of his kit dedicated to it. On the other hand, outside of their respective niches, Mordred performs as you'd expect for a 5-star Saber, while Siegfried... apologizes.

Bottom line: As a general rule, I'd level a 5-star before a 4-star. Mordred is fairly vanilla as far as Sabers go - not much of a niche, not the most exciting kit - but she's strong and she's capable. Siegfried performs very well within his niche, but outside of that I find Saber Lily more effective than him. So I'd go with Mordred.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

3. - Top - End - #543
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    So, this is JP content, but it is really good news.

The JP server will be getting an SSR ticket, similar to the SR "pick your servant" Ticket, but with an extra S. The servant will be from a list (mostly Story Gacha servants), and it will require Masters to raise their Bond to 5 and fully ascend them, but inthe end, it's a free SSR! DW is killing those memes right now! Now we need certain blacksmith to finally eat our SQ.
    Nice, I'ma probably go for Europa or bradamante. Also seems like musashi will have a rate up then as well. Which is nice since I think the last time up had her on rate up was New year's 2018, which was our new new years 2020. I hope summer that year doesn't have anything I super want cause I am going to want to go for musashi.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Answering this question a little late, but here are some key differences:
    Thanks for the breakdown. I've come to much the same conclusion as you, and started investing into Mordred. I've been busy the last couple days though, and have only got her to ~level 45 right now. Once she's done, I'll start on Siegfried if the event is still going on. If not, it's between him and Tomoe who I work on next, and I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Fionn will probably languish until I have nothing better to do, since my lancer game is pretty solid and he doesn't look that useful anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Thanks for the breakdown. I've come to much the same conclusion as you, and started investing into Mordred. I've been busy the last couple days though, and have only got her to ~level 45 right now. Once she's done, I'll start on Siegfried if the event is still going on. If not, it's between him and Tomoe who I work on next, and I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Fionn will probably languish until I have nothing better to do, since my lancer game is pretty solid and he doesn't look that useful anyway.
    Fionn is one of the most disappointing 4 stars in the game. However, he gets a massive strengthening soon as well as Van Hoenheim getting his own boost which when put together with another arts boost character, makes a very potent 3 turn team to farm archers with. I cant recall the third character, but a quick search of "fgo fionn 3 turn farming team" on youtube or other places should turn up the build. Hes one of the premier showcases for "niche" in the game, as hes only usable in a very certain build, but in that build he does something few others can do.

Personally I would suggest Tomoe over Siegfried, as you already have two very solid AoE Buster Sabers, and Tomoe is a single target Buster Archer, so doesnt overlap. Shes also adorable, and has some very cool animations.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Fionn is one of the most disappointing 4 stars in the game. However, he gets a massive strengthening soon as well as Van Hoenheim getting his own boost which when put together with another arts boost character, makes a very potent 3 turn team to farm archers with. I cant recall the third character, but a quick search of "fgo fionn 3 turn farming team" on youtube or other places should turn up the build. Hes one of the premier showcases for "niche" in the game, as hes only usable in a very certain build, but in that build he does something few others can do.

Personally I would suggest Tomoe over Siegfried, as you already have two very solid AoE Buster Sabers, and Tomoe is a single target Buster Archer, so doesnt overlap. Shes also adorable, and has some very cool animations.
    Fionn is... complicated. As Saam says, he is basically free prisms for most people. At launch, he was easily one of the worst Servants in the game. (Somehow not as bad as Stheno though.) Since then, he has gotten two upgrades, and will get a third down the road. What he is, ultimately, is a support arts Lancer, which is a surprisingly uncommon thing. His first skill, once upgraded, boosts party NP gain and crit star drop rate, which is solid. His second skill, once upgraded, is a functional NP battery. His third skill is a Blue Button, which is appropriate for his NP, and his NP decreases enemy attack on overcharge, which is helpful. In short, if you need a Lancer on an arts team, he is pretty functional. If not, he is prisms.

I also agree with Saam that you should focus on Tomoe over Siegfried, for the same reasons. Admittedly, Tomoe is extremely niche - her team support is meh, her defensive option is meh, and her steroid is meh - but her niche is potentially usable on hard bosses. That niche being the special function of her NP, boosting Burn damage. You could theoretically build a Burn team around her. But that would also feel really dumb, so maybe don't. Point is, she is what Siegfried (and Arthur, and Mordred) isn't - ST instead of AoE, and Archer instead of Saber. That's new, so work on that next.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

7. - Top - End - #547

NecromancerGirl

I also agree with Saam that you should focus on Tomoe over Siegfried, for the same reasons. Admittedly, Tomoe is extremely niche - her team support is meh, her defensive option is meh, and her steroid is meh - but her niche is potentially usable on hard bosses. That niche being the special function of her NP, boosting Burn damage. You could theoretically build a Burn team around her. But that would also feel really dumb, so maybe don't.
    Tomoe will suddenly jump in usefulness by New Years 2022 with the release of a certain chinese extra class. Who also happens to have a niche built around burns. Theres videos around of a team stacking 100k damage a turn with burns alone. But it will need a limited 5 star to pull off, and its a ways off. Until then, until you get another single target buster archer, tomoe is a passable choice. As a heads up, early next year we get a free single target arts archer, who is one of the best 4 stars in the game, so tomoe might only be temporarily filling that archer slot.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I've exhausted myself of the raids. Got to two million coins but I don't think I'll raid much more, even if it would be a crapton of QP I could get.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2020-04-27 at 04:55 PM.

9. - Top - End - #549

NecromancerGirl

I've been having a lot of fun with using my Ozymandias, my Waver, and a support Merlin(thanks Nightwyrm). Ozy can take out any Caster or Berserker boss in just his NP, and any of the non Assassin classes die to the followup hit, as long as he gets at least one card. I am loving having 112 cost, as it allows me to toss on two of the 5 stars I want to max bond with, and take full advantage of the good bond gain. 29 more raid runs until Lancer Artoria aka Lion King is fully maxed in bond. Then 22 after that Nero Bride is maxed. Assuming I keep Chaldea Lunchtime on my team. Given the rate I'm burning through apples, it should be done by the end of the event. Also my apple supply is getting worryingly low. Less then 150 gold apples, similar numbers with silver. I burn through them real quick, instead of taking a break.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I've exhausted myself of the raids. Got to two million coins but I don't think I'll raid much more, even if it would be a crapton of QP I could get.
    I also hit 2mil a couple of days ago. I still run the raids when I have stamina, but mostly because of the farming mats - bones from Karna, stakes from Vlad. My Saber team is getting a workout. Also the QP, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    I've been having a lot of fun with using my Ozymandias, my Waver, and a support Merlin(thanks Nightwyrm). Ozy can take out any Caster or Berserker boss in just his NP, and any of the non Assassin classes die to the followup hit, as long as he gets at least one card. I am loving having 112 cost, as it allows me to toss on two of the 5 stars I want to max bond with, and take full advantage of the good bond gain. 29 more raid runs until Lancer Artoria aka Lion King is fully maxed in bond. Then 22 after that Nero Bride is maxed. Assuming I keep Chaldea Lunchtime on my team. Given the rate I'm burning through apples, it should be done by the end of the event. Also my apple supply is getting worryingly low. Less then 150 gold apples, similar numbers with silver. I burn through them real quick, instead of taking a break.
    Yeah, I am loving the fact that a strong ST Servant with class advantage and the MLB At Trifas basically turns into a one-hit killer. It's glorious. My Quetz had a great run against Willy and Avi, and now my Siegfried is officially done apologizing to you. Fantastic.

But what I really love about this event, other than the aforementioned bones and stakes, is the QP. For real, I have gotten a several hundred mil out of this event, and it keeps coming. I have leveled so many skills, you guys. I think I finally got around to maxing Shishio's mana battery. The next person to use my Raikou for support (she'll go back up there after the event) is going to be really happy. And I am so close to 10/10/10ing my Eresh without any regard for the QP cost. It is fantastic.

I mean, this grind is exhausting, but it's also the most satisfying an event grind has been for me in a very long time.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2020-04-28 at 09:04 AM.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Troll in the Playground

I don't find it exhausting personally, as objectively speaking I'm 1-turning a single enemy 12-15 times before taking a break for a couple of hours after getting 20 mill QP... it's five buttons and ten seconds of animation outside of 5-10 second loading screens for what amounts to everything that you could ask from a single mission, except Embers I suppose. Raising Bond, QP, and grinding for certain mats individually through vaults and free missions would be much more time consuming and less rewarding.

I've been doing the raids that drop Sage's Chalk just to sell the drops straight for more QP and reduce my overall grinding time. Other than the Serpent's Jewels (for Jalter) I didn't actually need anything from the shops outside of the usual Fous and the Siegs once they're available. I was too pleased to find Stakes being so abundant, also more feathers and chains.

Thus far I got Jalter to 10/10/10 (was 7/5/5) and my Artoria's skills about to be maxed out as well. After that, Ibaraki's been at 10/7/9 for a while and as an SR she won't take that long relatively speaking.

Mostly I'm happy that Abigail isn't stuck at 5/5/5 for all eternity. Now she'll be stuck at 7/7/7, at least until I can recoup the Hearts I spent on Jalter. Still, Hearts are better than Feathers, seemingly everyone needs Feathers in vast quantities and until Salem they're awful to farm. Especially when you see that red-gold box fall from an Amazon only to find a Seed in it.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2020-04-28 at 10:41 AM.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

For reference, my other archers besides Tomoe include Orion, Emiya, Emiya Alter, summer Anne/Mary, and Euryale. Orion and Euryale have a specific, easy to understand niche. Emiya is AoE, but it seems like his damage isn't great so the best use I've found for him is using his crit star skill along with his NP to generate one huge turn of damage after clearing a wave of weak enemies. Emiya Alter and Anne/Mary I haven't really mastered, but at least neither one seems terrible.

Honestly when I need an archer for something I usually borrow either Yael's Ishtar or my RL friend's Gilgamesh and just support them with my own Merlin and whichever of my regular archers seems like the best fit for that particular quest.

With regard to this event, I don't know how everyone seems to progress so much faster than I do. I'm at barely 700K coins and I felt like I was doing pretty well. Of course, I also can't clear any of these raids in just 1 or 2 turns, so maybe that's why I'm not as far along as some.
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Troll in the Playground

i am finding this event pretty fun, i also haven't spent any ap on non-raid battles yet. this raid format feels better than all the previous ones to me.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

With regard to this event, I don't know how everyone seems to progress so much faster than I do. I'm at barely 700K coins and I felt like I was doing pretty well. Of course, I also can't clear any of these raids in just 1 or 2 turns, so maybe that's why I'm not as far along as some.
    That's pretty much it. I'm not whale enough to be 1-turning most of these, but there are a few that I can, and a bunch that I can clear in 2-3 turns. At that point, it's just a matter of wiping a boss ten or twenty times while I watch TV. It doesn't take much attention or focus.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    That's pretty much it. I'm not whale enough to be 1-turning most of these, but there are a few that I can, and a bunch that I can clear in 2-3 turns. At that point, it's just a matter of wiping a boss ten or twenty times while I watch TV. It doesn't take much attention or focus.
    Yeah, I'm not 1-turning either.

What I'm doing is:
    • Organizing teams around each raid specifically. That means a Rider team, a Saber team, etc. That also means frequently switching them up as phases shifted.
    • Focusing on a single damage dealer. I have an event Servant for almost every category. (For Assassin, I tried using a Berserker, but eventually I gave up and went with Melt. For Berserker, I have Foreigners.) I put the MLB At Trifas on that Servant for maximum abuse. It makes things a lot easier.
    • Getting the right CEs. On both my own team and my supports. It's a bit late advice, but don't MLB your Fortress CE - spread as many as you can across your team. Then use a support who has one as well. That makes the Coins flow, big time. (Save one space for Mona Lisa, though.) Once you've maxed Coins, swap those CEs out for event drop CEs, if you have any.
    • Keep doctors away. I have a lot of apples. Should say, had. I've gone through a lot of apples. I mean a lot. I think I've gone through about 50 Gold Apples, not to mention lesser ones.

End result, while I'm not knocking out any of these bosses in one turn - or even 2-3, since I'm sacrificing utility CEs in favor of event drop CEs - I'm knocking them out fairly consistently, and as much as I want to for as long as I want to. Like Friv says, with a good team and good support Servants (seriously, people, put good CEs on your support team), it's pretty mindless work. It takes AP and patience, not time.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Troll in the Playground

My lesson from this event is to go all in on Coins after getting enough currency for the shop CEs, and then after clearing the ladder just focus on QP/Bond while the raids are still available. Even if you want something from the event shop you can get it after the raids end and the free missions are all that are available until the event is over.

Also, target the raid with the bronze drop you want, because it's pretty easy to accumulate it.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    My lesson from this event is to go all in on Coins after getting enough currency for the shop CEs, and then after clearing the ladder just focus on QP/Bond while the raids are still available. Even if you want something from the event shop you can get it after the raids end and the free missions are all that are available until the event is over.

Also, target the raid with the bronze drop you want, because it's pretty easy to accumulate it.
    This right here.

Still farming bones and stakes. And QP. Especially QP. Honestly, the shop currency is incidental at this point.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I'm not 1-turning either.

What I'm doing is:
    • Organizing teams around each raid specifically. That means a Rider team, a Saber team, etc. That also means frequently switching them up as phases shifted.
    • Focusing on a single damage dealer. I have an event Servant for almost every category. (For Assassin, I tried using a Berserker, but eventually I gave up and went with Melt. For Berserker, I have Foreigners.) I put the MLB At Trifas on that Servant for maximum abuse. It makes things a lot easier.
    • Getting the right CEs. On both my own team and my supports. It's a bit late advice, but don't MLB your Fortress CE - spread as many as you can across your team. Then use a support who has one as well. That makes the Coins flow, big time. (Save one space for Mona Lisa, though.) Once you've maxed Coins, swap those CEs out for event drop CEs, if you have any.
    • Keep doctors away. I have a lot of apples. Should say, had. I've gone through a lot of apples. I mean a lot. I think I've gone through about 50 Gold Apples, not to mention lesser ones.

End result, while I'm not knocking out any of these bosses in one turn - or even 2-3, since I'm sacrificing utility CEs in favor of event drop CEs - I'm knocking them out fairly consistently, and as much as I want to for as long as I want to. Like Friv says, with a good team and good support Servants (seriously, people, put good CEs on your support team), it's pretty mindless work. It takes AP and patience, not time.
    Can you tell me a sample team or two of yours? I have mostly been running two damage dealers and using an extra drop bonus CE instead of In Trifas, so maybe that's my problem. For example, for archer raids I've been using my friend's Waver with my Enkidu and Karna, with Merlin, Heracles, Spartacus on the bench. I usually clear in 6-7 turns. Waver dies fairly often, but only once or twice have I needed Heracles to come out.

I never MLB drop CE's until either the event is over or I have enough extra copies to do it while still keeping copies for everyone (like if I get 8 or 9 copies). And since I went all in for Achilles (and failed to get him), I have a TON of event CE's. Sadly I do not have any Mona Lisa CE's because I've never gotten a rare prism. I'm kicking myself for forgetting that I could have turned the 2nd Stheno I got a few weeks ago into a prism instead of raising my worst SR servant to NP2, but it's too late to fix that now.

19. - Top - End - #559

NecromancerGirl

I've been running Waver, Support Merlin, and any Buster Servant of the right class that has a 20+ NP charge skill. That last one of course being the one with the At Trifas CE, while the rest of the party holds Mona Lisa, Chaldea Lunchtime, and any drop CEs I can fit. I already maxed the Coins, so I have no need of the Fortress CE. Funny thing is right now I have narrowed my used Servants even more by needing AoE buster servants for the new 2 Boss nodes. My big problem with cost more comes from I have 2 5 stars in the back row to Bond Grind, if I actually wanted more shop drops I could just ditch them and the bond CE for the CEs that boost shop items.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Can you tell me a sample team or two of yours? I have mostly been running two damage dealers and using an extra drop bonus CE instead of In Trifas, so maybe that's my problem. For example, for archer raids I've been using my friend's Waver with my Enkidu and Karna, with Merlin, Heracles, Spartacus on the bench. I usually clear in 6-7 turns. Waver dies fairly often, but only once or twice have I needed Heracles to come out.
    Well, here's my anti-Caster team: Mash, Quetz, Medb, Astolfo, Rider Kintoki. Quetz carries MLB At Trifas. While I was coin farming, everyone had Fortress except for one Mona Lisa (I never got it MLB). Once I finished coins, I swapped Fortress out for event drop CEs. For supports, I looked for Fortress, Mona Lisa, or At Trifas, in that order of priority.

I tend to clear Caster raids in 6 turns or so.

Most of my teams are set up that way. Mash, primary DPS, class-appropriate filler. CEs are run the same way too. If I have no suitable drop CEs for that raid, I just bring Bond Up CEs or something similar, because these raids are also decent for bond apparently.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Troll in the Playground

I've... Mostly just been borrowing an MLB-Trifas-boosted, NP4 Jack the Ripper one of my really whale-ish non-Playground friends has, plus Altera and whoever is least likely to die in the second slot and a bunch of randos with coin and material boosting CEs (by which I mean plushie-boosting CEs, never got any others) to fill out the roster. Once Jack's NP bar fills, a full Tactics/Murder/ATK-up NP from her obliterates any non-Caster raid Servant in a single hit. It literally turns the raid battles into 'as long as Jack and Altera both live until turn 4-5, GG'. I'm talking 550k damage, just from the NP, to a non-Female non-Rider. It's silly.

In the old battles, Casters were a bit of a slog (and Chiron too. Atalante, being female, didn't require a Tactics boost to die). In the new raids, with the two enemies with lower individual health pools, I can stick At Trifas on Achilles, bring in a Waver to go with Altera, throw every buff in the world on Achilles' NP and do ~350k to both. So I just need to hit the big broken ball for about 60k in the first turn or two and then let it rip and end the battle. Chiron's still a problem, though, so I'm staying away from the Archer raids for the moment.

I'm almost maxed out on coins now, which is great, and nearly at 250 million QP, which at my historical rate of expenditure should last a very, very long time. Still want so, so many more shop items, though. I've already spent over 1k plushies, have 1k more in the bank and still need over 500 to buy out everything in the plush shop. Plus a decent chunk of papers and maybe 200 more of the third thing depending on exactly how the Sieg NP-ups are allocated. Man, it takes a lot to get what I want out of this event. On the plus side, it's hard to argue with 'get 3 new high-quality Servants and all the materials you need to boost all their skills to at least 6/6/6 and fully ascend them, plus a bunch of extras and so much QP and BP'. If your goal is to train Achilles, Chiron and Sieg, as mine has now become... Man this event shop is good for that.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

I've rethought my approach a little bit based on the discussion here, and it's paying some dividends.

For the current caster raid that's about to end (with the giant ball thing that summons a copy of another caster servant), I'm using borrowed Waver, rider Kintoki (with the MLB At Trifas CE), Sherlock Holmes and I can usually do it in 2-3 turns depending on how the cards shake out. I am continually amazed at how good Kintoki is even though I was only able to get him at NP3.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

Anyone know when we can actually get get Sieg permanently and the ability to buy copies of him?

24. - Top - End - #564
    Firbolg in the Playground

I would expect when the raids are done we will get more story quests to finish it up.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sadly, thanks to my full time job I did not get to farm raids as much as i had wanted. I still managed to hit 100 million QP, but I was hoping for at least double that. Outside of the last massive raid set, they almost always kept happening at periods of time where I was working and were almost always done, or winding down by the time i got back.

Still, I managed to get Chiron in a roll. I wouldn't have said 'no' to getting Achilles, but I also am not losing sleep over not pulling him immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I did the challenge quest. It's not hard really, at least with Jalter and Waver. I had to do it on my second attempt because I wasn't paying attention to the fact that I was taunted the first time around.

I also lost my front line because I was under the erroneous impression that Amakusa Shiro could negate invincibility - along with every other buff - prior to his NP hitting, like Abigail. Apparently if you're invincible it doesn't touch you at all, as my Mash and Ereshkigal learnt. Had I known I would've been able to save Jalter with her third skill and kill him almost instantly rather than slowly chunking him down.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    Well, I did the challenge quest. It's not hard really, at least with Jalter and Waver. I had to do it on my second attempt because I wasn't paying attention to the fact that I was taunted the first time around.

I also lost my front line because I was under the erroneous impression that Amakusa Shiro could negate invincibility - along with every other buff - prior to his NP hitting, like Abigail. Apparently if you're invincible it doesn't touch you at all, as my Mash and Ereshkigal learnt. Had I known I would've been able to save Jalter with her third skill and kill him almost instantly rather than slowly chunking him down.
    Wait, really? His NP is supposed to remove buffs before hitting, how did it not work on you?

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Wait, really? His NP is supposed to remove buffs before hitting, how did it not work on you?
    That was my assumption, and if that is how it's supposed to work... then my only thought is status debuff immunity.

Eresh gets it on her Invincibility (which I completely forgot until this moment since it isn't labelled) and my Mash has a CE for it (Vessel of the Saint) so she can't be stunned. I guess it works on his NP? I've never really thought to try it before.

Edit: Upon reflection, I could've used Eresh in the Shirou battle in Shimousa. His only real threat is his NP given his low basic attack damage and Eresh's extremely high HP and as he's an Avenger there the damage would've been neutral. Oh well.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2020-05-01 at 11:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Epic of Remnant - Salem
    Show
    I managed to finish this pseudo-singularity and I liked it a lot, especially the references to Mythos' stories (Nameless City, for example), and the overall presence of the Elder Gods in the Nasuverse (which, to be honest, they took their sweet time, Lovecraft's legacy is very popular and exploitable for a series like this.)

Now I want more characters from the Mythos in-game...! I know Hokusai is related to Cthulhu, and Summer BB to Nyaruko-chan, but aside from those (and the obvious Loli Williams) there are too few! I believe Randolph should be summoneable, it wouldn't be the first time to get a non-servant into our game as a servant (i.e. Shiki and Illya).
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

30. - Top - End - #570

NecromancerGirl

We get another character with Abi and Hokusai's shared attribute in 2 or so New Years. She has the subtitle of "the eternal flame" and boosts burn damage. Pairs well with Tomoe.

Meanwhile I did the newly released Nitocris interlude and it made me realise Ozy, Arash, and Arthur were in an existing work before FGO. Anyone else know who the other 4 servants were in that grail war? I think one was Hassan of Serenity, but I'm not sure.