New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Finished with all the missions, now its just drop grinding for the shop. Got 2 of the Martha CEs to drop, kind of hoping three more drop so I can have two of them maxed as they are just so good for a ton of characters. Arts also real nice as an additional bonus. Still have a ton of characters to level, so finding ways to split my AP between Ember farming, Event farming, and somehow squeezing in Shimousa bits in will be rough. Only did the trial fight against Inferno, not yet done the dual, so I'm quite far behind most.

Also, I know matching Ember Type to Servant Class gives more EXP, but do most people follow that? I mean, do you dump all gathered Embers into any Servant no matter the class, or do you put only the embers of the class into them, thus leveling two characters per day?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leecros View Post
    Well, I haven't gotten quite as far into shimosa as I had hoped to before Halloween came out ,but in other news Yay Halloween!

i did a couple of experimental rolls on the Osakabehime and managed to pull Carmilla...

yay...
    Carmilla is a perfectly fine servant you know.

I'm just happy to have my Super Robot Waifu.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Finished with all the missions, now its just drop grinding for the shop. Got 2 of the Martha CEs to drop, kind of hoping three more drop so I can have two of them maxed as they are just so good for a ton of characters. Arts also real nice as an additional bonus. Still have a ton of characters to level, so finding ways to split my AP between Ember farming, Event farming, and somehow squeezing in Shimousa bits in will be rough. Only did the trial fight against Inferno, not yet done the dual, so I'm quite far behind most.

Also, I know matching Ember Type to Servant Class gives more EXP, but do most people follow that? I mean, do you dump all gathered Embers into any Servant no matter the class, or do you put only the embers of the class into them, thus leveling two characters per day?
    sometimes. if i am just grinding embers for something i have i often just dump whatever, but i also don't have servants of every class that i want to level up anymore so i really don't care, besides i have well over 200 apples.

however if i am saving up i tend to hoard the class embers while dumping the rest into another servant.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Most of the time, I level servants with the right embers, but for servants that don't have class embers, I give them any embers I get since they'll never get a bonus anyway.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

Finished the event, all 100 missions, boy was it a lot of work.

Notably the missions to ascend Mecha elli three times and to get her to bond level 3 sucked.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chainer1216 View Post
    Finished the event, all 100 missions, boy was it a lot of work.

Notably the missions to ascend Mecha elli three times and to get her to bond level 3 sucked.
    Yeah, I had already spent all the event's Embers - mostly to get Eli Saber to 80 - and I didn't have a significant pool left over to raise a new Servant to 60. Which meant I spent much of today Ember grinding when I had the chance. Not exactly what I wanted to do with my AP at the moment.

Anyways, all I have left to do is farm her bond,

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

So, the current Facebook campaign will grant 30 SQ for shares/votes/retweets on the Babylonia anime series.

That's... New.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

I had saved several events worth of Embers for Mecha Eli-chan specifically because she doesn't get a class bonus, so I've had no issue leveling her up.

Factotum Variants!

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    So, the current Facebook campaign will grant 30 SQ for shares/votes/retweets on the Babylonia anime series.

That's... New.
    No, we often get campaigns to do stuff on Facebook and we get rewards in-game.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

I planned ahead with MEC, slotted her into the party as soon as I got her to maximize bond accumulation. I also started her out on Silver Embers to ensure there would be plenty of Gold ones left in the event shop. After finishing all the missions, I started farming drills.

MEC is now 64, having emptied out all of the Embers and half of the Fous in the shop, and Bond 5. I'll probably start Ember farming once I clear out the rest of the Fous. And in answer to that question, while I try to match up Ember type to Servant type, if I'm power-leveling a particular Servant, I don't particularly care what I'm feeding them.

It's probably the upside to not getting any of the event Servants (including Okki) - nowhere else to put those Embers. Not sure that I'll rush to max level MEC, given that I already have two Alter Egos already, both of whom are maxed, but I at least want to get her to her last Ascension.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    No, we often get campaigns to do stuff on Facebook and we get rewards in-game.
    What I meant by that was that the amount is really high. Usually campaigns give away 3-10 SQ, along with golden apples and other goodies, but a straight up multi is rare from FGO USA.

"**** if I know."

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    What I meant by that was that the amount is really high. Usually campaigns give away 3-10 SQ, along with golden apples and other goodies, but a straight up multi is rare from FGO USA.
    Oh, yeah, yeah, I get you now. The quantity of quartz is indeed pretty remarkable.

I assume it's because they're really happy about it... Not to mention, the anime is pretty much possible because fortunes have been spent on FGO, so it's kind of like giving back to the people who keep spending.

Although the cynic in me feels like this single 10-roll could be an incentive for people to spend once they roll those quartz.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Carmilla is a perfectly fine servant you know.

I'm just happy to have my Super Robot Waifu.
    I just don't really have much use for Carmilla and would have rather had practically any other SR Servant. (barring a few)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

14. - Top - End - #44

RedWizardGuy

She has np charge and is anti female assassin. A poor man's Jack. Plus she's got bonus damage in the event.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Also she got an animation update and has stopped using caster balls.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

So who else is spending hundreds of thousands of FP rolling for Inshun now that his banner finished? Been trying for him, but no luck yet.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

I got an inshun... From a random ticket on musashi banner..

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

18. - Top - End - #48
    Halfling in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

I hope you guys don't mind me replying to a few posts from last thread. I don't pass through this forum all that often, so stuff I can answer or comment on builds up...

Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    Is there any hard rule for how modern a servant can be? Princess Anastasia is apparently coming out in a few months, and she was born in 1901. The most recently alive servant, so far as I can tell, is Tesla (1856-1943) unless Holmes was real and lived into his nineties. Not counting Fate OCs possessed by gods, Fate OCs chosen by the Counter Force, and whatever Waver's deal is, of course.
    There isn't a hard rule. One of many shaky parts of Fate/Stay Night's fan-translation has misled people on that front, but there's nothing stating that a person of the modern era couldn't achieve Heroic Spirit status - it's just a lot harder nowadays.

For reference, it's heavily implied in another branch of the franchise that Neil Armstrong is a Heroic Spirit (but it's unlikely that they'll do anything directly with him, since that means having to deal with his estate).

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yeah, that was my misread. Lartoria is a popular abbreviation for her, it's true. Also Lion King, Storm King, Goddess Rhongomyniad, or Rhongo for short.

*snip*

Pretty sure we're just ignoring all the rules now. I mean, there used to be a "rule" that you can't summon a Divine being in a Servant container. And then we promptly get Stheno and Euryale, but that's fine, because they're not fully-formed Divines. Then we get Brynhildr, but that's fine, because she's only semi-Divine, not really. Then we get Rama, but that's fine, because he's only the reincarnation of a Divine, not an actual one.

And then we get Quetzalcoatl. Just straight-up Quetzalcoatl.

Rules don't matter, is the point. We could get an Albert Einstein Servant with some sort of Relativity NP. Heck, we could get a Michael B. Jordan Servant if Nasu wanted it. The rules matter in this game about as much as continuity matters in Dragon Ball.
    For the first part... "Lion King" and "Goddess Rhongomyniad" refer specifically to the version encountered in the Camelot Singularity. The summonable Lancer Artoria is a distinctly different character from her. As for "Storm King", I believe that title is generally reserved for Lancer Artoria Alter (as part of her embracing the 'Arthur leading the Wild Hunt' side of the legend)?

As for the part about deities... this is what happens when the telephone game oversimplifies a point.
    It wasn't that it was absolutely impossible to summon a deity - it's that summoning a fully-fledged Divine Spirit would generally have such an intense energy cost that it would be implausible for someone to be able to pull it off (in fact, regarding a Holy Grail War, if you had that much magical energy to throw around, you could have skipped the 'battle of Heroic Spirits' part of the ritual and just fed all of that to the Grail directly.

In Quetzalcoatl's case in particular, due to the particular traits of how Mesoamerican deities work in the Nasuverse, when you summon Quetzalcoatl, you're summoning one of the many beings through whom Quetzalcoatl has acted through (read: "infected" and bestowed divinity unto in the process of using that body to interact with others), because that's how the Mesoamerican deities work in this setting, as opposed to how deities of other cultural spheres tend to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Same as Altera, huh? Okay, let's keep going.
    • Artemis? Not a Divine, because she merely tagged along with Orion's summon.
    • Gorgon? Not a Divine, because her Goddess Core is corrupted.
    • Ana? Not a Divine, because... uh... look, Gorgon!
    • Melt and Lip? Not Divines, despite being actually composed of goddess data, because they're data entities.
    • Osakabehime? Not a Divine, because part of her legend involves her being Yokai instead of Divine.
    • Any number of possessive fusion Divines? Not a Divine, because possessive fusion.
    • The various Indian figures? ... Look, if you're still with us at this point, you really don't care, do you?

Just saying. At some point, someone wrote the "rules" about what it took to become a Servant, and then left those "rules" around where Medea could find them.

You know what she does with those things.
    • Artemis is basically paring herself down to 'fit' in Orion's Saint Graph/Spirit Origin, which severely limits how much of her power she can bring to bear (no pun intended). Hence the energy cost is not much different from what it would take to summon Orion himself as a Servant, since she's operating under the limits of his abilities.
    • Gorgon has long since degraded into a "monster", which actually makes her easier to summon... though that doesn't mean she's safe to summon.
    • Ana was born a 'flawed deity', and much like Stheno and Euryale, is fairly weak as far as divinities go (but her flawed nature allows her to grow, unlike Stheno and Euryale).
    • Melt and Lip (and the rest of the Sakura Five) are constructed partially from the Moon Cell's data on deities, but that's a very different status from being a deity outright.
    • Osakabehime... the Nasuverse isn't using the version of the legend where she's a mountain deity. They're using the version of the legend where she's a kitsune (but she seldom shows fox traits in-game because Tamamo told her that there are too many fox Servants around).
    • The possessive fusions ("Pseudo-Servant" is the official term) happen because using a compatible mortal as a medium body reduces the magical energy cost significantly.
    • And with many of the Indian Servants, summoning a mortal avatar like Rama isn't the same thing as summoning, say, Vishnu in his full divine splendor. Nor is summoning a demigod like Karna the same as summoning Surya.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    Maybe the sheer amount of ridiculous rule-breaking absurdity that Medea had to work to allow into the game is why there's not enough strength left in her NP to do anything more than strip some buffs and do piddly damage.

I mean for crying out loud, in UBW she used that Noble Phantasm to not only summon another Servant as a Master herself, but to steal Servants from other Masters. At one point she controlled like half the players in the Holy Grail War directly. And in this game it does like 20K damage single-target and strips buffs. Not useless, but way less effect than it should have [/rant].
    Rule Breaker just breaks down the 'rules' of a magical contract, or the 'rule' of magecraft that sustains the life of things like golems. Summoning her own Servant was all a matter of Medea's own capability as a mage herself. As for stealing other Servants, the only thing Rule Breaker did was sever the old contract - Medea just forges a new contract by force with her own spellcasting talents immediately afterward.

At any rate, Rule Breaker is established as being a ritual knife that is unsuited for combat, so it having low damage is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    I think part of it is that lore-wise, most of the Holy War servants from Fate/Stay should really be either 4* or 5*; they are explicitly some of the beefiest folks out there - 5* for Artoria, Gilgamesh, Heracles, and Medea, and 4* for Medusa, Cu Culainn, and Archer seems appropriate. Koujiro being a low-star servant makes perfect sense.

I could imagine a Rule Breaker NP that does no damage, Curses an enemy, and applies a unique status effect that makes them attack their allies instead of their enemies for a turn or two. Still weaker than the Fate/Stay one, but more powerful and in-theme. But that would need to be in the "Top Tier Servant with BS Noble Phantasm" tier.
    A Servant's rarity in FGO isn't necessarily a rating of a Servant's power in the setting's lore - it's mostly just about how much Type-Moon and DelightWorks believe they can market said Servant in-game (example, Jack the Ripper is nowhere near Artoria's or Gilgamesh's power level)... with a few other shifts around for differing reasons (keeping some of the familiar old-guard faces in the Bronze-Silver range so that they're available even for players who don't spend much - or any - money on Saint Quartz).

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Shimosa seems like a very classic Western.
    Which is to also say it seems like a classic samurai/ronin story.
    To be expected, honestly. It's been mentioned before that Shimosa leans very hard on paralleling the story of "Makai Tensho" (aka "Samurai Resurrection").

Meanwhile the event is awesome as always. Some dont like the looser translation, but as long as they keep the spirit of the characters and the jokes make sense, Im fine with it. Cant translate jokes/references when we dont get what the original references are. Given they have referenced Firefly and Monty Python in the past when I doubt the original did, I fully support this looser but hilarious translation.
    From what has come up in summaries and translations of FGO JP's events? Some of the Monty Python references may have actually been there in the original.

Most of the time, I level servants with the right embers, but for servants that don't have class embers, I give them any embers I get since they'll never get a bonus anyway.
    All-Class Embers give bonus XP to every class, including the Extra Classes.
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; 2019-10-30 at 11:32 AM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    All-Class Embers give bonus XP to every class, including the Extra Classes.
    Yes, but those are not common enough to feed an extra all on their own unless you save them whenever they appear.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    A Servant's rarity in FGO isn't necessarily a rating of a Servant's power in the setting's lore - it's mostly just about how much Type-Moon and DelightWorks believe they can market said Servant in-game (example, Jack the Ripper is nowhere near Artoria's or Gilgamesh's power level)... with a few other shifts around for differing reasons (keeping some of the familiar old-guard faces in the Bronze-Silver range so that they're available even for players who don't spend much - or any - money on Saint Quartz).
    Yeah this is something to keep in mind when talking about the setting outside the game. Rarity = Relative Power is a gameplay construct. Heck, even the class advantages don't men a ting, its repeated often that Saber is the 'strongest' class in the animes. And other circumstances tie into how strong a servant is like how they were summoned, or in fact where they are summoned. Pretty sure a lot of servants would be buffed by being summoned/fighting in their 'home terrain' to varying amounts. if there were a Holy Grail War in London, Jack the Ripper would be absurdly strong, no doubt.

Factotum Variants!

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Yeah this is something to keep in mind when talking about the setting outside the game. Rarity = Relative Power is a gameplay construct. Heck, even the class advantages don't men a ting, its repeated often that Saber is the 'strongest' class in the animes. And other circumstances tie into how strong a servant is like how they were summoned, or in fact where they are summoned. Pretty sure a lot of servants would be buffed by being summoned/fighting in their 'home terrain' to varying amounts. if there were a Holy Grail War in London, Jack the Ripper would be absurdly strong, no doubt.
    According to Cu Chulainn's lore in the Fateverse, his Noble Phantasm is pretty much guaranteed to kill whoever he attacks unless there's a higher power or plot armor preventing it. In-game, his skillset makes him powerful enough that he is one of the absolute best servants in the entire game. His rarity does not match his power level, both in lore and mechanically.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

According to Cu Chulainn's lore in the Fateverse, his Noble Phantasm is pretty much guaranteed to kill whoever he attacks unless there's a higher power or plot armor preventing it. In-game, his skillset makes him powerful enough that he is one of the absolute best servants in the entire game. His rarity does not match his power level, both in lore and mechanically.
    That's true, it's not an absolute measure, given the disparity in power even among the same rarity, and outliers like our bussy Cu.

Factotum Variants!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

The reason, I suspect, people from the modern era are much less inclined to be Servants - outside of Emiya for plot reasons, the Fate Kaleid girls, and the various Servants unique to the Moon Cell who are technically from the future - is less because of Nasu's metaphysical rules and more because they want to give contemporary politics as wide a berth as possible. It's far, far easier to do someone like Nero, Napoleon, or Columbus than some lightning rod figures from closer to living memory.

It's similar to how, even with significantly religious characters like Christian Saints, they've written around their faith somewhat to... heavily characterize them as having religious piety but not outright state about what, exactly. I doubt, for instance, that even though a Saver class is a thing in Fate/Extra that you'll ever see it again in something like FGO which was expected to - and does - have much more mass-market appeal outside of Japan.

Though, a thought I had about the previous conversation, they could have made the FSN Servants SR/SSR Servants and made Lily/Prototype versions be of lesser rarity. It's weird that Cu and Young Cu are of the same rank, or that Medea's power actually declined into adulthood. Both younger versions should follow Saber Lily's basic formula of [more inexperienced + haven't performed their legendary feats = less powerful and thus less rank] in my opinion.

Still, it's far too late for that now.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

That's true, it's not an absolute measure, given the disparity in power even among the same rarity, and outliers like our bussy Cu.
    The actual measure for Heroic Spirits is their Attibutes (from their servant page), which measures them from E to A (EX) and that's where you see where a servant is superior to others. Rarity is, as said before, just for fitting the waifu sales, and stats are actually left for fluff only, when it should be the correct measure of their true power as units.

Though I'd like these stats to affect something in gameplay, because having them just be there is kinda useless. They give information to your servant, but even if that's the case, they have no relative value to their ATK and HP, which kinda sucks.

"**** if I know."

25. - Top - End - #55

Devil

All that said its still bull that Cu is only a 3star, mythologically speaking his most comparable counterparts are all at least 4star, and on the waifu/husbando front hes arguably the most popular male character.

Honestly their treatment of all the Irish characters is a shame.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Halfling in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

I repeat: they wanted to have some of the memorable faces from the old guard of Fate-franchise Servants be more easily accessible. Hence Cu, Medea and Medusa being 3* Servants, who can be acquired (with enough time) from the Friend Point gacha, so the people who got into the franchise through Fate/Stay Night can reliably get a few familiar faces even if they don't spend money on SQ.

Or for the Fate/Zero fans, having Hundred-Personas and Diarmuid at 3* rarity.

Or for the Fate/Apocrypha crowd, Spartacus and Shakespeare being a 1* and a 2* respectively, or Avicebron (once he gets added) being a 3*.

Or for the Fate/Extra-series fans, Robin Hood and Lu Bu being 3* Servants, or Andersen being a 2* Caster.

Or for the Fate/Prototype-series fans, Serenity being a 3* Servant, and Arash being a 1* Servant.

... and then Aŋra Mainiiu is them just joking with making a super-secret 0* Servant in the Friend Point gacha that they basically never directly acknowledge in the official news section, but even he (and Euryale, a 3*) are familiar faces for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia fans.

It would be less enjoyable for the starting players if all of the familiar faces were kept in the gold-rarity tiers, meaning you absolutely needed to throw down Saint Quartz to be able to acquire any of the Servants you might have known from other Fate-franchise works.

Also, I'm pretty sure EMIYA and Gilgamesh generally outshine Cu in regards to popularity among F/SN male Servants, at least from what I recall of popularity polls I've seen.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

So - with regards to the Babylon anime quests - do they label the field type somewhere and I'm just oblivious to it?

'Cause I had to look up what constituted a [Burning] field. First I tried the Old Well within the event, ya'know the one where you fight Tesla in an active volcano. I was hoping to do the giant enemy mission at the same time all while farming Beam Cookies. Apparently being surrounded by lava doesn't count as [Burning].

Then I tried the Wasteland mission in Camelot, with the blackened flaming ground in the background. Apparently that wasn't [Burning] either.

Then I looked it up on the wiki and it's literally the first free mission in the game within Fuyuki, costs 3 AP, and took about three minutes if you include loading. The background is indeed on fire, so it makes sense objectively... but what are those other fields then?
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2019-10-31 at 08:33 PM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

not all fields have a type, and sometimes i think it's a case of if they remember field type is a thing. it is a very niche mechanic.

however, i loathe whoever had the idea to make a claw of chaos drop a quest. i need to get these done quickly so i can get back to emptying the event shop of magatamas, mana prisms, fous, and some pieces and monuments i am running low on.

Current avatar by me

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    So - with regards to the Babylon anime quests - do they label the field type somewhere and I'm just oblivious to it?

'Cause I had to look up what constituted a [Burning] field. First I tried the Old Well within the event, ya'know the one where you fight Tesla in an active volcano. I was hoping to do the giant enemy mission at the same time all while farming Beam Cookies. Apparently being surrounded by lava doesn't count as [Burning].

Then I tried the Wasteland mission in Camelot, with the blackened flaming ground in the background. Apparently that wasn't [Burning] either.

Then I looked it up on the wiki and it's literally the first free mission in the game within Fuyuki, costs 3 AP, and took about three minutes if you include loading. The background is indeed on fire, so it makes sense objectively... but what are those other fields then?
    Generally, it's a field that has fire in it. Not lava, fire. So Fuyuki X-A counts. Also, if you want to clear some Dragons and Giant enemies at the same time, Nippur in Babylonia counts as a Burning field - because the city's on fire in the background.

But yeah. Basically, if there's enough fire in the background that they thought to tag it, it counts as Burning. Same with Forest, which really threw me when several places that felt like they should be Forest weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    not all fields have a type, and sometimes i think it's a case of if they remember field type is a thing. it is a very niche mechanic.

however, i loathe whoever had the idea to make a claw of chaos drop a quest. i need to get these done quickly so i can get back to emptying the event shop of magatamas, mana prisms, fous, and some pieces and monuments i am running low on.
    There are several options for efficiently farming Claws. Don't bother doing it in the event stages, they're terrible. But if you run Ur in Babylonia, you can get Wild Beasts and Forest clears while trying to get your Claws - and there are three Chimeras there, so that's three chances. You can also try Underground Plains in Agartha, which also gives you Dragon clears and a chance at Dragon Fangs. I went with Ur, personally.

Rather ironically, the only mission I completed with event stages was the ghosts - and the event was actually perfect for that, because I could tweak spawn rates. The rest I completed elsewhere, either in Orleans, America, or Babylonia.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

30. - Top - End - #60

The interludes are also a great place for some of the missions, Fuuma has beasts and ghosts for example.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.