New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (Choo Choo Chosen One)

Oh, this looks neat. Vaguely heard of it, never seen it.

Oh dear. Gotta love when the host is against you.

Okay, this is cool. You have both strategy and randomness.

Well, that was a neat game. Not too long (relatively), which is good. Roguelikes hurt when you're really far in and yet fail. (I really like FTL, but failing to an even seven sectors and an hour or two in can end up being really painful.)

2. - Top - End - #362
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (Choo Choo Chosen One)

Hey look it's a Halo today. No April Fool's fun joke beyond what Em says in video because they're very good and smart.

Zodi Plays: Halo [4] Alegria Reconciliation

Video Length: 21:45

In this exciting episode of Halo, we begin level three! It's the game's first sniping section, wherein we have big powerful rifles and a lot of boys far away from us that need a bullet in the face. There's turrets and stuff too, it's actually really cool. But while recording the sun was up at just the right position to make it very hard for me to see my screen... a screen that is immediately and obviously visible in recording. So I'm gonna look a little bit like a dumbass during this one. As well, Em got a new headset so their audio quality is different, and I overadjusted the game audio to compensate. Oops!

That aside, not much to talk about. We finally encounter Hunters for the first time, and I get to extol Em about the glorious goal of all sentient life; praise the worm. So that's fun. Hope you all enjoyed! I'll see you guys next time!

3. - Top - End - #363
    Troll in the Playground

That is a lot of ammo compared to what they give to Sniper Rifles later, geez.

...I get you on wanting to use the needler a lot. It's not the best, but man is it fun.

Spirit Dropships, the most evilest of Tuning Forks.

Hunters are awesome. I love the whole concept of worms forming colonies and hive minds inhabiting armour to fight with. Fun fact: The individual worms are called Lekgolo, and the colonies are called Mgalekgolo!

Spoiler: Stuff You Haven't Encountered Yet
    Show
    The fact that Scarabs are also just huge Hunters is awesome.

I absolutely love the design of the Energy Sword. As laser blades go, it's an awesome and cool version.

4. - Top - End - #364

New LP time buds!

RONIN IS HERE!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Zodi's Final Train of Thought (33)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Last Train Home intensifies. It's time for the finale.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks [33] [FINALE] Malladus

Video Length: 46:27

Spoiler: Final Boss Spoiler Stuff
    Show
    With ancient secrets firmly in our pocket, with a glowing compass and a shiny bow in hand, we head off towards the temple of infinite darkness next door to our sleepy home village. As we approach, a demonic portal opens and we get sent to the realm of infinite darkness. And, in what is probably the best example of how this game has affected my psyche, it presents me with a challenge that I am at first horrified at the implications... up until the game fiercely reminds me that if this game has done anything right, it's making very good boss fights and that this is part of the boss fight. All those Armoured Trains, once unbreakable behemoths that terrify us to the very core... all we need to do is drive our train to one of the Tears of Light and then it's Pac-man time bastard! Of note, I actually did this part wrong as well; if you honk the train-horn while going at Light speed, you go even faster. Heck yeah.

That dance of death out of the way, it's time for the boss fight proper; starting up with the fight against the Demon Train itself! This is actually a PRETTY cool boss fight all things considered, I genuinely do not remember why I was so negative about this part in particular when I knew all the other bosses were excellent. As it turns out the best I can think of is that there is times where the Demon Train will just move onto you and there's no real way to avoid that unless you're precognitive. Otherwise this actually RULES, our tiny train shooting down the Demon Train's cars as we work our way up to the front of the track so we can disable it with a couple powerful blasts to the face.

Now for phase 2. We've boarded the train, so Cole and Malladus shall face us directly! Cole shoots out little lightning rats that lets him scare Zelda and turn her into his puppet, which is frustrating and annoying, but ultimately not that big a challenge. The rats at times drop hearts too, so it's not an unavoidable death by attrition, you're only going to lose if you get MAD messed up. Malladus meanwhile is blasting lasers at us as we approach, but so long as we stay behind Zelda we'll be safe. Once we get to Zelda's body... we have a fun time shooting it in the chest. The Demon Train sinks below the shades, and we return to reality... only to face Phase 3.

Phase 3 is the moment we've all been waiting for; every Zelda game has a Tennis match with the baddy and this one is no different. Cole!Malladus, this hulking behemoth, blasts out a ton of fireballs and it's up to Link to batter them away as Zelda charges up for her super special move. This part is REALLY cool, for a number of reasons. First and foremost, Cole!Malladus's boss theme, taking Cole's stupid silly little goober villain theme... and making it REALLY intense is outstanding. It's honestly a feast for the ears. But as Zelda's power grows, the music starts to fade... all very intense. As well, due to just the nature of how this fight works... the final wave of fireballs basically baits you INTO doing a Whirlwind Slash, letting you finish the fight with a very cool special move of your own. It rules.

Regrettably phase 4 of the final boss fight against Malladus is a black stain upon my soul. Zelda's super special move is to make me play the flute one more time.

And finally... phase 5. With Malladus's weak point pried open by powerfully good music that does not belay the fact that forcing me to learn to play the fan flute is heinous in every single regard, we can bring the fight to him! Link can slice up Malladus to distract him, while Zelda... remember in Wind Waker, when Tetra used the Light Arrows to help us fight Ganon? What if we could control Zelda during that portion AS WELL as Link? Well, the brain geniuses who gave us Spirit Tracks did that, and it honestly rules. When I first played this part of the final boss it... genuinely made everything leading up to it worth it. Link distracts Malladus while Zelda blasts him in his weak apot, a perfect team up. Of course once the weak spot is blasted by a Light Arrow a DIFFERENT weak spot opens up, but that's fine. And, importantly... we BOTH strike the final blow together.

With Malladus slain, the ending can finally roll. We did it folks, we defeated Spirit Tracks. And as far as Zelda endings go, I do quite like this one. There's even some room for very slight alternate endings, though it ultimately doesn't account for much. And that's a wrap on Spirit Tracks.

------

I'd like to thank all of you for sticking with this. The hiatus right before the push towards the end was rough, but I managed to pull through it and so did you guys. This game was... substantially testing of my patience in a way I'd never really experienced before. Guess it's true that recording something is way, way different than playing it by yourself. I'm glad I did it though, this is the first of like... three massive hurdles in playing through all the Zelda's, and probably the hardest of said hurdles. We've put it in the ground, and now we can move forward.

So, what's next? Well, here is a poll to choose what the next path we're walking down next time we return to Hyrule. We've closed off a branch and now have to go back to Ocarina, and make a different choice. We went with the Adult timeline path, seeing how the world would work out without a chosen hero. As it turns out; lots of boats. Now we must choose one of two paths that remain... what happens when two children tell the King the man he's meeting is secretly evil, or what happens if we all got merc'ed and evil won. Wisdom or Power. Let's do this!

But that won't be for a bit. What's NEXT next is a fun little indie game called Ronin... and it'll be starting this Friday! No break, Plague Time means chaos rules! I hope you all enjoyed this mess of an LP, and I hope you enjoy the next one. Take care everybody.

Well, theres no store in this TOWN, no. But this island? Yes. The Tektites pushed you over 1000 kills! +1 style point!

Super seiyan train! GO AWAY GO AWAY EAT IT LOSER

Hmmmm, i think with the boss fight, you're supposed to not get too far up so you can slow down when its moving over.

Anjean - It's too dangerous to go alone, take me!

I've seen puppet ganon, and puppet zelda, but puppet phantom zelda? That's a new one...

Zelda - Open your eyes!

Interesting how Malladus Cole has the same pig like appearance as Ganon. It looks like everytime Zelda gets hurt, you reset the whole cycle...that's kinda annoying.

OH. MY. GOD. MORE FLUTE?! LOOK AT THE COLORS!!!! ALL OVER THE PLACE. NOOOOO....

Okay, neat boss fight, with controlling both Link and Zelda. Very neat. The cinematic AFTER the flute was cool. Just the action itself wasn't... That was probably the most phases I've ever seen in a zelda...

EPISODE 33 KILL TALLY!

Tektite - 3
    Armored Train - 6
    Spirit Rats - 33
    Demon Train - 1
    Chancellor Cole - 1
    Malladus - 1

Style Points - 1

Missed Rupees - 0

Spirit Tracks
    Total Kills
    (Final Count)

Spoiler
    Show

Armos - 30
    Bee Hives - 3
    Bulbos - 35
    Cannons, Sand Temple - 12
    Cragma - 2
    Crows - 4
    Fraaz - 3
    Fire Babas - 8
    Freezards, Mini - 29
    Gerunes - 9
    Heatoise - 7
    Key Masters - 16
    Lobarriers - 12
    Malgyorgs - 34
    Rats - 35
    Sir Frosty - 69
    Snappers - 5
    Snurgles - 14
    Squiddies - 1
    Wolfos, White - 20

Blins
    Miniblins - 57
    Miniblins, Mounted - 7
    Bulblins, Archer - 19
    Big Blins - 4

Chuchus
    Chuchus, Red - 42
    Chuchus, Ice - 15
    Chuchus, Yellow - 8
    Chuchus, Metal - 17

Keese
    Keese - 19
    Keese, Ice - 11
    Keese, Fire - 25

Lizal
    Geozards - 7
    Geozards, Chief - 5

Mimics
    Like Likes - 2
    Like Likes, Pot - 5
    Like Likes, Chest - 1
    Dark Link - 1

Molds
    Mothula, Winged - 3
    Blastworms - 59
    Vengas - 7
    Stagnox - 4
    Tektites - 11
    Rocktites - 2
    Skulltulas - 13
    Skulltulas, Red - 12

Octoroks
    Octoroks, Red - 45
    Octoroks, Ocean - 2
    Octives - 8
    Ergtoroks - 12
    Octomines - 11
    Phytops - 3

Poes
    Spirit Rats - 33
    Nocturne - 9
    Phantom Eyes - 42
    Phantoms - 10
    Phantoms, Torch - 3
    Phantoms, Warp - 6
    Phantoms, Wrecker - 4

Spinuts
    Spinuts, Red - 45
    Spinuts, Green - 33

Stal
    Bubbles - 12
    Stalfos - 31
    Stalfos Warriors - 22
    Skeldritch - 2

Vehicles
    Cannon Boats - 30
    Pirate Ships - 1
    Pirate Tanks - 12

Final Boss
    Demon Train - 1
    Chancellor Cole - 1
    Malladus - 1

Total Things Dead - 1043

1st Place - Sir Frosty, at 69!
    2nd Place - Blastworms, at 59!
    3rd Place - Miniblins, at 57!

Total Style Points - 18

Total Missed Rupees - 17
    Total Lost Rupees - 0
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2020-04-06 at 01:14 PM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

6. - Top - End - #366
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    It looks like everytime Zelda gets hurt, you reset the whole cycle...that's kinda annoying.
    Yeah, you reset when you get hit, but Zelda getting hurt doesn't actually hurt you (though it is hard to tell in the heat of the moment). So, as long as you keep dodging, you can keep it up indefinitely. You don't need to worry about failing because you decided not to facetank a boulder.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ettin in the Playground

Skyward Sword Minish Cap Four Sword Ocarina of Time Wind Waker Phantom Hourglass Spirit Tracks
    Master Sword Four Sword Four Sword Master Sword Master Sword Phantom Sword Lokomo Sword
    Bow Bow (Regular, Light Arrow) Bow Bow (Regular, Fire, Ice, Light Arrow) Bow (Regular, Fire, Ice, Light Arrow) Bow Bow (Regular, Light Arrow)
    Bombs Bombs (Regular, Remote) Bombs (Remote) Bombs (Regular, Bombchu) Bombs (Regular, Cannon) Bombs Bombs
    Bombchu Bombchu
    Beetle
    Bug Net Rabbit Net
    Slingshot Slingshot
    Clawshot Hookshot / Longshot Hookshot
    Whip Grappling Hook Grappling Hook Whip
    Gust Bellows Gust Jar Deku Leaf Whirlwind
    Cane of Pacci Sand Wand
    Boomerang (Regular, Magical) Boomerang Boomerang Boomerang Boomerang Boomerang
    Digging/Mogma Mitts Mole Mitts Magnetic Gloves Silver/Golden Gauntlets Shovel
    Megaton Hammer Skull Hammer Hammer
    Lantern Dins Fire
    Nayru's Love Magic Armor
    Pegasus Boots Pegasus Boots Hover Boots
    Iron Boots Iron Boots
    Eye of Truth
    Sail Cloth Roc's Cape Roc's Cape Deku Leaf
    Goddess's Harp Ocarina of Wind Fairy Ocarina/Ocarina of Time Wind Waker Spirit Flute
    Minish Cap Gnat Hat
    Power Bracelets Goron's Bracelet Power Bracelets
    Fireshield Earings Goron Tunic
    Zora Tunic
    Water Dragon's Scale Flippers Silver/Golden Scale
    Wooden Shield Deku Shield Wooden Shield
    Iron Shield Small Shield
    Sacred Shield
    Hylian Shield Hylian Shield Hylian Shield Hero's Shield Shield
    Mirror Shield Mirror Shield Mirror Shield
    Pictobox

- Skyward Sword Minish Cap Four Sword Ocarina of Time Wind Waker Phantom Hourglass Spirit Tracks
    Goddess Items Sacred Flames Sacred Stones Goddess Pearls Spirits of Power, Wisdom and Courage ???
    Companions Fi Ezlo Navi King of Red Lions Linebeck/Ciela Zelda
    Pieces of Heart 24 44 0 36 44 0 0
    Max Rupees 9900 999 Unlimited 500 5000 9999 9999
    Max Bottles 5 4 0 4 4 2 2
    Thread Pages 28 7 2 15 11 9 13
    Episodes 63 22 6 32 34 32 33

Spoiler: Totals
    Show

Ampilus - 15
    Bilocyte - 1
    Bulbos - 35
    Cragma - 2
    Cranioc - 4
    Deku Scrubs, Mad - 7
    Gerunes - 9
    Heatoise - 7
    Lakitu - 3
    Lobarriers - 12
    Mini Cyclone - 10
    Morpha - 1
    Puffstools - 10
    Shaboom - 19
    Snappers - 5
    Snurgles - 14
    Sparks - 20

Avians
    Crows - 20
    Guay - 41
    Seagull - 1
    Takkuri - 15
    Hrok - 2
    Kargoroks - 17
    Helmaroc King - 1
    Furnix - 5

Babas
    Baba, Deku - 77
    Baba, Boko - 32
    Babas, Fire - 8
    Eye Plants - 9
    Baba, Big Deku - 5
    Eye Plants, Giant - 2
    Baba, Quadro - 19
    Manhandla - 1
    Kalle Damos - 2

Bari
    Biri - 20
    Bari - 12
    Squiddies - 1
    Barinade - 1

Blins
    Miniblins - 324
    Miniblins, Mounted - 7
    Bokoblin, Red - 318
    Bokoblin, Red (Archer) - 33
    Bokoblin, Green - 61
    Bokoblin, Green (Archer) - 30
    Bokoblin, Blue - 107
    Bokoblin, Cursed - 52
    Technoblin - 39
    Bulblins, Archer - 19
    Moblins - 29
    Moblin, Club - 2
    Moblin (Wooden Shield) - 4
    Moblin (Metal Shield) - 6
    Moblins (Bow) - 26
    Moblins, Blue - 73
    Moblins, Blue (Bow) - 3
    Big Blins - 4
    Hinox - 5

Bombs
    Bob-ombs - 41
    Bombarossa - 56

Bugs
    Bees - 39
    Bee hives - 12
    Beetles - 15
    Beetles, Hard Hat - 5
    Beetles, Scissor - 15
    Beetles, Spiked - 24
    Beetles, Spiny - 38
    Beetles, Stag - 14
    Bugs - 6
    Madderpillars - 4
    Mulldozers - 32
    Mulldozers, Blue - 35
    Rollobites - 1
    Pestos - 40
    Pestos, Blue - 5
    Terrorpin - 6

Constructs
    Armos - 98
    Armos Kights - 17
    Beamos - 44
    Beamos, Red - 4
    Beamos, Blue - 4
    Eyegore Statues - 15
    Sentrobe - 3
    Turrets - 8
    Scervo - 1
    Dreadfuse - 1
    Eox - 1
    Mazaal - 1
    Koloktos - 3
    Ghirahim - 1

Dinosaurs
    Dodongos, Baby - 15
    Dodongos - 3
    Dongorongo - 1
    King Dodongo - 1
    Gleerok - 1
    Helmasaurs - 37

Fish (Aero & Aquatic)
    Flying Fish - 35
    Froak - 36
    Gyorg, Blue - 2
    Gyorg, Green - 4
    Gyorg, Red - 1
    Gyorg, Shark - 10
    Malgyorgs - 34
    Eyeball Monster, White - 74
    Eyeball Monster, Pink - 12
    Massive Eye - 1
    Piranhas - 3
    Piranhas, Cloud - 6
    Stingers - 11

Freezards
    Freezard - 12
    Freezard, Mini - 29
    Sir Frosty - 69

Hands
    Floormasters - 36
    Floormasters, Invisible - 2
    Key Masters - 16
    Wallmasters - 8
    Magmanos - 3
    Dead Hands - 2
    Bongo Bongo - 1

Keatons
    Keatons - 10
    Keatons, Blue - 25

Keese
    Keese - 547
    Keese, Dark - 20
    Keese, Fire - 180
    Keese, Ice - 25
    Keese, Invisible - 3
    Keese, Thunder - 38

Leevers
    Leevers - 4
    Leevers, Blue - 9
    Sandworms - 13

Lizal
    Lizalfos - 25
    Lizalfos, Dark - 4
    Dinalfos - 4
    Geozard - 14

Magic Users
    Blaaz - 1
    Fraaz - 3
    Chancellor Cole - 1
    Twinrova - 1
    Wizzrobes - 43
    Wizzrobes, Blue - 4
    Wizzrobes, Red - 27
    Wizzrobes, Yellow - 14
    Wizzrobes, Orange - 1
    Wizzrobes, Ice - 5
    Wizzrobes, Fire - 7

Mimics
    Dark Link - 2
    Door Mimic - 4
    Fire Eye - 1
    Rupee Likes, Green - 10
    Rupee Likes, Blue - 19
    Rupee Likes, Red - 18
    Pot Likes - 5
    Chest Likes - 1
    Like Likes - 20

Molds
    Craykling - 8
    Crayk - 1
    Aracha - 163
    Moldarach - 3
    Moldorms - 36
    Moldworms -1
    Molgera Larvae - 19
    Molgera - 2
    Morths - 367
    Mothulas - 17
    Mothulas, Winged - 11
    Blastworms - 59
    Vengas - 7
    Stagnox - 4
    Magtails - 15
    Sky-Tail - 5
    Tailpasaran - 5
    Gohma Eggs - 2
    Gohma Larvas - 1
    Gohma - 3
    Skulltula - 73
    Skulltula, Red - 12
    Skulltula, Gold - 101
    Skullwalltula - 37
    Skulltula, Big - 33
    Skulltula, Invisible Big - 1
    Tektites - 97
    Tektites, Blue - 32
    Tektites, Red - 5
    Tektites, Gold - 3
    Rocktites - 2

Mollusks
    Shell Blades - 12
    Spikes - 11

Octoroks
    Ergtoroks - 12
    Octives - 8
    Octoroks - 269*
    Octoroks, Blue - 14
    Octoroks, Gold - 3
    Octorok, Grass - 13
    Octorok, Ocean - 2
    Octorok, Sea - 33
    Octorok, Sky - 3
    Octorok, Rock - 8
    Octomines - 43
    Octorok, Big - 1
    Octorok, Big (4 eyes) - 1
    Octorok, Big (8 eyes) - 2
    Octorok, Big (12 eyes) - 2
    Cylok - 1
    Phytops - 3
    Tentalus - 3

Peahats
    Peahat Larvae - 2
    Peahats - 76
    Peahats, Blue - 2
    Seahats - 11

Poes
    Spirit Rats - 33
    Sharpe - 1
    Flat - 1
    Joelle - 2
    Beth - 2
    Amy - 2
    Meg - 2
    Poes - 62
    Poes, Field - 1
    Poes, Big - 10
    Ghini - 36
    Nocturn - 9
    Jalhalla - 2
    Pols Voice - 2
    Phantom Ganon - 2
    Phantoms, Eye - 77
    Phantoms - 20
    Phantoms, Torch - 3
    Phantoms, Swift - 18
    Phantoms, Warp - 19
    Phantoms, Wrecker - 4
    Bellumbeck - 1

Pyroclasts
    Flare Dancer - 2
    Gouen - 1
    Pyrup - 9
    Scaldera - 2
    Volvagia - 1
    Gleeok - 1

Rodents
    Acro-Bandits - 92
    Rats - 78
    Bombchus - 22

Ropes
    Ropes - 155
    Ropes, Gold - 3

Slimes
    Bulbul - 2
    Hikkun - 4
    Nokkun - 2
    Chuchus, Green - 176*
    Chuchus, Red - 345
    Chuchus, Yellow - 157
    Chuchus, Blue - 36*
    Chuchus, Ice - 15
    Chuchus, Spike - 14
    Chuchus, Metal - 17
    Chuchus, Dark - 16
    Gels, Red - 66
    Gels, Green - 24
    Slime Minion - 58
    Zol, Red - 27
    Zol, Dora - 1

Slugs
    Sluggula - 40
    Slug, Eye - 36
    Slug, Torch - 21

Soldiers
    Darknuts - 20
    Darknuts (Shield) - 23
    Darknuts, Mighty - 5
    Darknuts, Mighty (Caped) - 10
    Darknuts, Black Knight - 2
    Iron Knuckle - 5
    Soldiers, Ball and Chain - 7

Spinuts
    Spinuts, Red - 45
    Spinuts, Green - 33

Spumes
    Spumes, Magma - 10
    Spumes, Electro - 18
    Spumes, Water - 1
    Spumes, Cursed - 18

Stal
    Anubis - 4
    Gibdo - 18
    ReDeads - 38
    Bubbles, Red - 25
    Bubbles, Purple - 12
    Bubbles, Blue - 27
    Bubbles, Green - 7
    Bubbles, White - 3
    Bubbles, Fire - 10
    Bubble, Ice - 4
    Staldra - 7
    Stalchildren - 33
    Stalfos - 177
    Stalfos, Red - 58
    Stalfos, Warrior - 28
    Stalmaster - 2
    Skeldritch - 2

Vehicles
    Cannons - 60
    Cannons, Sand Temple - 12
    Cannon Boats - 37
    Demon Trains - 1
    Pirate Ships - 7
    Pirate Tanks - 12
    Warships - 31
    Warships, Gold - 1
    Ghost Ship - 2

Wolfos
    Wolfos - 9
    Wolfos, White - 23

Yook
    Yook, White - 7
    Yook, Brown – 3

Zora
    Geozards - 7
    Geozards, Chief - 5

Final Bosses
    Bellum - 1
    Demise - 1
    Malladus - 1
    Vaati - 2
    Ganon, Puppet - 1
    Ganondorf - 2
    Ganon - 1

*one of which was a boss

Total Things Dead - 7874

1st Place - Keese, at 547!
    2nd Place - Morths, at 367!
    3rd Place - Miniblins, at 324!

Total Style Points - 86

Total Missed Rupees - 672
    Total Missed Multiplayer Rupees - 6360
    Total Lost Rupees - 8765
    Total Lost Multiplayer Rupees - 63
    Total Lost Orbs - 11
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2020-04-06 at 01:21 PM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

8. - Top - End - #368
    Troll in the Playground

Also, it occurred to me... I can't remember if it ever came up that the charged shot from the Bow of Light can stun phantoms in the same way as the Lokomo Sword.

9. - Top - End - #369

I never actually tried that out. There's no real good opportunities to DO so.