Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dragons of Alnia (IC)

"Have fun."

Team 1 Encounter Thread (FearlessGnome, Ahus, Jack_Smith, Quantumphear, Triskavanski, Denomar)

Team 2 Encounter Thread (Rocket Relm, Gunhaven, Zarthrax, NightraiderX, Anti-Eagle, MinotaurWarblad, FenixHoeneim)
    My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons.

Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed.
    Cruoroclast Rewrite (Base Class)
    Star Avatar (Base/PrC Class)
    Inugami (Monstrous Prestige Class)
    Yokai Classes (7 Monstrous Prestige Classes)

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: @All Players
    Show
    Persistent Environmental Effects:
    *'Semi-Subjective' Gravity which can be oriented toward the Golden Dragon, the Moons, the Eggs, or the Planet above.
    *Fortitude Save DC 37 against Nonmagical poison, or take [4 *rolled in Discord*] Strength AND Dexterity AND Constitution damage.
    *Hit Dice check DC 35 (so Natural 15 or above) to approach within 75 feet of the Eggs

The Gate resolves in the void between the planet and a moon of lesser fiends. The sky, high and low, has been partitioned into dozens of small scale battlefields; dragons and holy outsiders flock to the moons of fiend flesh laying down endless attacks while players dart between the NPCs to lay brutal smackdowns upon at least a dozen copies of eight unique fiends. Nineteen 'Moons' remain whole, albeit battered, with a team of eight fiends guarding the structure against player attacks while a single 'Moon' has been replaced by an strange golden egg roughly five meters across the pulses just slightly out of sync with interlocked symbols of two disparate languages painted in red and green upon the planet above.

懺悔
    प्रेत
    दोषी
    भ्रष्ट

Spoiler: Golden Holy Dragon, Nir-Do
    Show

This egg is the target of a massive golden dragon whose breath and spells burn bright like the midday sun, and what looks to be thirty fiends have dedicated themselves solely to interrupting this single Dragon's attacks; ten fiends physically shield the egg from the dragon's attacks while two dozen offer magical aid to neutralize the magic streaming away from the Gold Dragon. The few fiends attacking that dragon seems mostly ineffective; their attacks cut deep lines into the dragon's flesh and riddle it with bullets that squirm their way into the dragon's scales, but a near continuous stream of healing magic washes over the dragon to assuage its ills.

Further away another moon seems to spontaneously collapse into an identical egg and fiends assemble in its defence at once, prioritizing it over all else. Fiends felled or slain reappear moments later, either resurrected through some magical method or entirely replaced by a rapidly maturing lesser devil that eventually takes on a form identical to its predecessor, but for every fallen Fiend fivefold as many dragons and holy Outsiders fall to widespread AOE attacks that sweep the vast battlefield; the corpses of these fiend-slayers are mystically brought to one of the, as of yet, un-transformed moons which begins to pulse and shrink...

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Logistical information: Both gates open only a few feet away from one another in the rough center of a 3 dimensional battlefield. We'll take Nir Do, ~7500 feet away in a straight line 'North' and 'Upward' toward the planet, as a frame of reference, while the nearest moon is ~1500 feet 'down' and ~4000 feet away to the North East. Part 1 of the map, with the Nir-Do battlefield
    Last edited by Doxkid; 2020-08-24 at 06:28 PM.
    My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons.

Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed.
    Cruoroclast Rewrite (Base Class)
    Star Avatar (Base/PrC Class)
    Inugami (Monstrous Prestige Class)
    Yokai Classes (7 Monstrous Prestige Classes)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Masaaki Yasuhiro

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: General
    Show
    AC 36, Touch 14, FF 31, F/R/W 33/29/34 (49/45/50 vs. spells and SP), HP 492+165/492

Spoiler: senses
    Show
    Perception +45, Tremorsense-30, Arcane Sight, Aura Sight, Enchantment Sight, Speechreader's Sight, Tongues, See Invisibility, Darkvision 270, Blindsense 135, 4* low light vision, Detect Scrying, Greater Anticipate Teleportation (135 ft), Blindsight-30, See In Darkness, Scent

Spoiler: Buffs
    Show
    Permanent spells:
    Arcane Sight: 7,500 gp (CL 27)
    Aura Sight: 7,500 gp (CL 27)
    Speechreader's Sight: 2,500 (CL 27)
    Tongues: 7,500 (CL 27)
    See Invisibility: 5,000 (CL 27)
    Enchantment Sight: 2,500 (CL 27)
    Buff Routine:
    Prepare spells
    Use Bead of Karma
    Greater Shadow Conjoration(Create Magic Tattoo): +1 Caster level (I voluntarily fail the save I don't have to make, so it fully affects me) (CL 24) (oracle-7)
    Cast Dragonsight (gain Darkvision 270, Blindsense 135, 4* low light vision for 27 hours) (CL 27)
    Cast Detect Scrying (CL 27)
    Cast Misdirection to seem to be a tree to magic (Summoner-2) (CL 25)
    Cast Moment of Prescience (Oracle-8) (CL 25)
    Cast Divine Insight (Oracle-2) (CL 25)
    Cast Nine Lives (Oracle-8) (CL 25)
    Cast Death Throes on my familiar (Oracle-9) (CL 25)
    UMD a Page of Spell Knowledge (Glimpse of the Akashik) to cast that (Oracle-8) (CL 25)
    Cast Channel the Gift on myself to power the next spell without spending the slot (Oracle-3)
    Cast Secluded Grimore to protect my spellbook (CL 27)
    Cast Superior Resistance on myself, familiar, and animal companion (CL 25) (3*Oracle-6)
    Cast Greater Anticipate Teleportation (135 ft emanation) (ten minute casting time, so end of the spell section of the buff routine) (Chameleon-6) (CL 25)
    Turn into a fox (Fox Shape feat)
    Summon Eidolon to protect myself
    Make a disguise (mundane check) to seem human (take ten = 10 + 39 - 2 = 47)

Spoiler: Scarlett
    Show

Scarlett (Familiar, Fox)
    CG Tiny Magical Beast
    Init +2
    Senses: Scent, Perception +30
    Defense:
    AC: 24 (Touch 14, Flat-footed 22) (+2 Dex, +10 Natural, +2 Size)
    HP: 492/492 (as master's; 20 hit dice)
    Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +13 (+13/+14/+19 with Superior Resistance, which will be normal)
    Offense:
    Speed 40 ft.
    Melee bite +16 (1d3-1)
    Space 2-1/2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
    Statistics:
    Str 9, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 12, Cha 6
    Base Atk +15; CMB +12; CMD 24 (28 vs. trip)
    Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
    Skills: A very long list, due to skill sharing. Ask me as they come up, please.
    Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics when jumping, +4 Survival when tracking by scent
    Special Abilities:
    Share Spells, Empathic Link, Speak with Master, Scry on Familiar, Recurring Dream, Able Assistent, Shield Master, Able Defender

Spoiler: Fluffy
    Show
    Fluffy: N Large Animal
    Init +5, senses: Low Light Vision, Scent, Perception +3
    Defense:
    AC: 27 (10 +5 Dex, -1 size, +13 natural), FF 22, T 14
    HP: 144 (12d8+48)
    Saves: +12/+13/+7 (+18/+19/+13 with Superior Resistance - which will be normal)
    Offense:
    Speed: 40 ft
    Melee: Bite +16 (1d8+8 plus Grab), 2 Claws +16 (1d6+8)
    Space: 10 ft, Reach: 5 ft
    Special Attacks: Pounce, Rake (2 claws +16 (1d6+8))
    Statistics: Str 26, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 10
    Base Atk: +9; CMB: +19 (+21 Bull Rush, +23 Charging bull rush; CMD: 34 (36 vs. Bull Rush, 38 vs. Trip)
    Feats: Skill Focus(Survival), Hefty Brute, Power Attack, Improved Bull Rush, Forceful Charge, Self-Sufficient
    Skills: Survival +28 (+32 when tracking by scent)
    Special Abilities: Link, Share Spells, Evasion, Devotion, Multiattack, Improved Evasion
    Tricks: Combat Training (attack, come, defend, down, guard, and heel), Attack anything, Work, Hunt, Track, Get Help, Rescue

Masaaki Yasuhiro says "Well, let's get to work...." and starts off by casting Death Throes....
    Spoiler
    Show

Immunity to poison and fort save effects. Fortunately.

Defensive Concentration is a no-fail. Casting death throes on myself. I don't see us winning, so....
    Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete. C'est la vie.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Myrsirim, the Eldest Reborn

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: Defenses
    Show
    AC:46, Touch 34, FF 30, SR31 +Reflective Scales, Cold Immunity, Acid Immunity, Electric Immunity, Fire resist 10, 20% Miss chance| HP: 660/440

Spoiler: Senses
    Show
    Perception +60, Tremorsense 30ft, Darkvision 240, Blindsense 120, Low light vision, Detect Scrying, Greater Anticipate Teleportation

Spoiler: Active Spells
    Show

All buff spells cast at CL22 unless otherwise noted.

22 hour duration:
    Secluded Grimoire
    Enlarge Tail
    Raiment of Command
    Heart of Water
    Primal Instinct
    Detect Scrying
    Magic Aura (Greater) - Appearance of having no magic items, and only 7th level arcane spells.
    Greater Anticipate Teleportation
    Moment of Prescience
    Mind Blank
    Spellbane - Mageís Disjunction, Prismatic Sphere, Time Stop, Reaving Dispel

Permanent duration:
    Infuse Decay (CL33, DC40) (carrying Chilling Touch, Frigid Touch, and Touch of Blindness)

220 minute duration:
    Tears to Wine
    Heroics - Adaptive Style feat

1 hour duration:
    Owl's Insight, CL 24, granting +12 insight bonus to Wisdom.

Spoiler: Other Relevant Effects and feats
    Show

Unspeakable Carnage - Whenever a creature ends its turn adjacent to you it is dealt 1d6 Vile damage, and whenever a creature successfully deals damage to you with a natural or non-reach melee weapon it is dealt 1d6 Vile damage.
    Vile Fever - Each time you deal Vile damage to a creature beyond the first in a turn it must make a Fort saving throw (DC 30 +1/times enemy was dealt Vile damage) to avoid becoming nauseated for 1 round and sickened for 2 rounds thereafter. The durations of these conditions cannot stack with one another. Putrid Consumption - Whenever you deal Vile damage to a living creature, you gain temporary hit points equal to half that amount(rounded down). These temporary hit points last for 1 hour. If you kill a living creature with Vile damage, that creature is destroyed utterly, and cannot be returned to life without the use of a Wish, Miracle or similar effects. You gain temporary hit points equal to half that creature's hit point total and a +4 profane bonus to your Charisma and 2 other ability scores of your choice for 1d4 hours.
    Currently granting +4 Strength, Wisdom and Charisma.
    Blood Frenzy - You gain a cumulative +1 racial bonus to attack and damage rolls whenever a hostile creature (with 2 or more Hit Dice) within 60-ft. of you is reduced to 0 or less hit points, which lasts for up to 1 minute or until the end of the encounter, whichever is shorter. You must be able to perceive the creature being reduced to 0 or less hit points to gain the bonus from it.

Spoiler
    Show
    As an undead, immune to poisons and fortitude save effects.

Myrsirim looks out at the battlefield and marvels at the carnage unfolding before him.

"That Nir-Do looks like he's got his work cut out for him. Who do you think has the upper hand, the single dragon or the thirty obviously cheating fiends? Anyone taking bets?

No?

Anyway, I think we should tackle the egg that just arrived; If they're committing so much to defending it then it must be important. I'll lead the charge and draw as much fire as I can, but I'll need as much DPS as possible to back me up. Who's with me?"

With flippant banter handled for now, Myrsirim flexes his way into a new set of prepared maneuvers so as to be prepared for the upcoming assault.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Full-round action to use Adaptive Style and prepare new martial maneuvers.
    Spoiler: Maneuvers readied:
    Show

Level 3: Frenzy Strike
    Level 4: Temporal Body Adjustment, Watchman's Rebuke
    Level 5: Shadow Pin
    Level 6: Inescapable Fetters, Warlock's Blow
    Level 7: Charge of the Ravager
    Level 8: Chilling Mist Sidestep
    Level 9: Black Seraph Onslaught, Festival of Shadows

Swift Action to enter Chronal Fission stance.
    Last edited by Quantumphear; 2020-08-29 at 02:11 AM.
    Oh geez, this should probably be meaningful or something.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

Johnny Bowman

Spoiler
    Show

Show
    AC:80, Touch 70, FF 65, Magic immunity, turn resistance +20, DR 15/Epic and bludgeoning, undead traits, acid resistance 20, fire resistance 20, sonic resistance 20,
    HP: 280/280

Spoiler: Skills
    Show
    Perception +46, Darkvision 60, Stealth +79

Show

Shapechange - 220 Minutes Remaining

Planar Adaptation - 20 Hours

Whirlwind of Teeth - 55 dmg / Round, SR <23, 15(ish) rounds remaining.

Greater Shadow Evocation (Streamers) vs Penny - 4 readied attacks, vs any action, +32 touch attack, 4d10 slashing, will to disbelieve for 3/5 (60%) damage DC 38 (assumed passed), 18(ish) Rounds remaining.

Show

Item Alteration, 96 rounds remaining
    Divine insight until expended
    Greater Celestial Healing 24 hours
    Sunburst spell leached

A couple of us should handle the teleportation, so we're not all coming from the same direction. This form is immune to almost anything they can throw at me, except for physical damage, and I doubt they can hit me.

I'll teleport to 150' North by North-Up from the egg.

Smoke, can you get to a spot where you can engage both eggs or are they too far apart?

Last edited by Ahus; 2020-08-13 at 09:56 AM.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never... Ouch, Hey oh nevermind...

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

There's a slight crack as Brottor enters the Gate with a sigh and a mutter of "Something feels off. I feel like I could've used a fresh meal..." He entered not as a bush but as a more humanoid figure apparently composed of plants, acknowledged it with a few rapid blinks that threw him off from the battle at hand, and another mutter of "I don't know why I'm surprised honestly. Let's see now..."

The recipe still lingered on his mouth so that was a thing. Things otherwise felt similar enough but a little off, like he could still get to his tavern but potentially create something to attack with. Not quite as many herbs, though... He probably needed to restart his other long lasting buffs, maybe if there was a time bubble or some other thing that he doesn't understand with all this talk of time dilation. His intelligence was what he dumped most of his ability increases and such into but that was mostly to help confirm he'd be able to prepare the dishes he could in real life.

To the void he stated "Well I can probably fix any sort of damage done to us players. I'd like to stick close to those most likely to get damaged since range is a thing." He squinted his eyes at the moon that was pulsing and shrinking and said "Guess I can take a look at that..." He conjured forth a shadowy tool to help him gaze upon the thing.

Spoiler: Checks
    Show
    Fort Save: (1d20+25)[30]

Using Create Tools to make a masterwork tool. It could be a pair of binoculars, an astrolabe, moon guide, or whatever. Toolsmith makes it a +10.

Knowledge Planes and Perception are both the same value.
    Spellcraft is +10 the rolled value.
    Knowledge Arcana or Nature are both +15 the rolled value.
    (1d20+35)[44]
    Back on my normal work schedule. Updates will happen when I can finangle them at work or on my nights off on Monday and Friday (unless I get caught up doing something else).

Your understanding is appreciated.

7. - Top - End - #67

Spoiler: Information
    Show
    Show
    Perception: +39 ;|;
    Senses: Blindsense (30 feet), Darkvision (120 feet), Low-Light Vision (quadruple distance) ;|;
    All Around Vision, Deathwatch
    Spoiler: Defences
    Show
    Armour Class: 53, Touch 45, FF 42 ;|;
    Damage Reduction: 6/-, 10/Cold Iron, 10/Adamantine, 5/Magic ;|;
    Energy Resistance: 10/- (except fire, positive, and negative), 25 (Fire), 5 (Negative) ;|;
    Spell Resistance: 31 ;|;
    Regeneration: 5/minute
    Show

+5 Fort, +5 Will
    Resist 20 Acid, Cold, Fire
    Reduce negative effect duration by 7 rounds
    Lasts 7 hours. (This is from Iron Chef Blacksmith)

+7 to the highest ability score for 20 minutes (this is from Essentialist).
    Armand Tahir, the Eight Blades of the Glorious Jade Pyre
    Level 20 Uncarnate Monk (Psion, Aegis, Soulknife;Psion Uncarnate, Elocator, Monk) | Hit Points: 394/394 | Nonlethal Damage: 50 | Power Points: 435/435 | Ki: 5/20 (+2)
    "This whole situation seems to be one big cluster****. Lets see what we can do."

[Edit: I guess while I sort this out I just double move 467 feet towards the golden egg. I'm not sure exactly how to use the map yet, and my character is a diplomat rather than a fighter...]

Spoiler: Save
    Show
    (1d20)[5]+35=40
    Last edited by Anti-Eagle; 2020-08-24 at 07:09 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68

Spoiler: Save.
    Show
    Fortitude Save: (1d20+22)[29]+the better of (2d8)[6] or (2d8)[8]

Lothwen emerges from the portal in a stuttering mess. "My frame rate is all over the place. But I agree. Just show me what I should start dps'ing." Lothwen is trying to make sense of the battlefield, and furthermore. Figure out which icons are green and friendly, and which are Red and hostile.

This had been a pretty hostile experience so far.
    All Hail Fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    No... no... its... its supposed to be 'then'... NO. DENOMAR OUT. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING.
    New Sexy Mordrent Avatar via Tiffany Lirle! I bow down to her sense of fun.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Myrsirim, the Eldest Reborn

Spoiler
    Show

Show
    AC:46, Touch 34, FF 30, SR31 +Reflective Scales, Cold Immunity, Acid Immunity, Electric Immunity, Fire resist 10, 20% Miss chance| HP: 660/440

Show
    Perception +60, Tremorsense 30ft, Darkvision 240, Blindsense 120, Low light vision, Detect Scrying, Greater Anticipate Teleportation

Show
    Permanent spells:

All buff spells cast at CL22 unless otherwise noted.

22 hour duration:
    Secluded Grimoire
    Enlarge Tail
    Raiment of Command
    Heart of Water
    Primal Instinct
    Detect Scrying
    Magic Aura (Greater) - Appearance of having no magic items, and only 7th level arcane spells.
    Greater Anticipate Teleportation
    Moment of Prescience
    Mind Blank
    Spellbane - Mageís Disjunction, Prismatic Sphere, Time Stop, Reaving Dispel

Permanent duration:
    Infuse Decay (CL33, DC40) (carrying Chilling Touch, Frigid Touch, and Touch of Blindness)

220 minute duration:
    Tears to Wine
    Heroics - Adaptive Style feat

1 hour duration:
    Owl's Insight, CL 24, granting +12 insight bonus to Wisdom.

Show

Unspeakable Carnage - Whenever a creature ends its turn adjacent to you it is dealt 1d6 Vile damage, and whenever a creature successfully deals damage to you with a natural or non-reach melee weapon it is dealt 1d6 Vile damage.
    Vile Fever - Each time you deal Vile damage to a creature beyond the first in a turn it must make a Fort saving throw (DC 30 +1/times enemy was dealt Vile damage) to avoid becoming nauseated for 1 round and sickened for 2 rounds thereafter. The durations of these conditions cannot stack with one another. Putrid Consumption - Whenever you deal Vile damage to a living creature, you gain temporary hit points equal to half that amount(rounded down). These temporary hit points last for 1 hour. If you kill a living creature with Vile damage, that creature is destroyed utterly, and cannot be returned to life without the use of a Wish, Miracle or similar effects. You gain temporary hit points equal to half that creature's hit point total and a +4 profane bonus to your Charisma and 2 other ability scores of your choice for 1d4 hours.
    Currently granting +4 Strength, Wisdom and Charisma.
    Blood Frenzy - You gain a cumulative +1 racial bonus to attack and damage rolls whenever a hostile creature (with 2 or more Hit Dice) within 60-ft. of you is reduced to 0 or less hit points, which lasts for up to 1 minute or until the end of the encounter, whichever is shorter. You must be able to perceive the creature being reduced to 0 or less hit points to gain the bonus from it.

Spoiler
    Show
    HD check: (1d20+20)[24]

"Let's go, those demons aren't gonna slay themselves."

Pausing only for one last-second buff, the dragon gathers everyone ready for battle around him, vanishing the entire group with a blast of brimstone-scented fumes. Seconds later, they reappear behind the assorted group of good-aligned attackers, perhaps some 100 feet away from the Egg.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Swift action to cast Quickened Ki Leech.
    Standard action to cast Greater Teleport, bringing Myrsirim and up to 7 medium creatures (or equivalent) behind the group of archons and dragons (see map).
    Last edited by Quantumphear; 2020-08-29 at 02:11 AM.
    Oh geez, this should probably be meaningful or something.

10. - Top - End - #70

Johnny Bowman

Spoiler
    Show

Show
    AC:80, Touch 70, FF 65, Magic immunity, turn resistance +20, DR 15/Epic and bludgeoning, undead traits, acid resistance 20, fire resistance 20, sonic resistance 20,

Show

Show

Whirlwind of Teeth - 55 dmg / Round, SR <23, 15(ish) rounds remaining.

Greater Shadow Evocation (Streamers) vs Penny - 4 readied attacks, vs any action, +32 touch attack, 4d10 slashing, will to disbelieve for 3/5 (60%) damage DC 38 (assumed passed), 18(ish) Rounds remaining.

Show

Sunburst spell leached

Spoiler: Checks
    Show
    (Immune to poison)
    Level Check vs Egg Proximity = (1d20+20)[37]
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never... Ouch, Hey oh nevermind...

11. - Top - End - #71

"Catchin' a ride with you then."

Rachelle got herself ready, tossing a casual challenge out to seven of the nearby fiends assaulting the dragon in her goodbye seconds, priming herself into her AoO stance before the group got teleported. Of course, she didn't even know where she was going, so it was hard to tell if anything was going to be coming in her way.

"Of course, the question is if actual murder does anything. They're regenning, but our mission briefing said killing still helped somehow."

Spoiler
    Show
    Throwing out a Challenge onto seven of the fiends attacking the dragon
    Immediate Action Ruin Delver's Fortune to gain Poison Immunity
    set up Combat Patrol with other actions to hitch a ride with the teleport.

Simple enough, conserving spells and actions instead of spamming ****. If necessary/helpful I can do all the summoning next turn.
    Last edited by Epinephrine_Syn; 2020-08-16 at 12:56 AM.

12. - Top - End - #72

Lothwen accepts Myrsirim's teleportation. "Maybe we just need to delay them long enough for that incredibly large and intimidating looking dragon thing to finish what he's doing. There's just so many of them though."

Soft music plays from her vibrating electrolight wings.
    Spoiler: Battle Hymn of the Heavenly Army
    Show
    -Battle Hymn of the Heavenly Army (6th) Ė (Hymnal) While singing this song, the channeler may grant to himself and all of his allies within the sound of his voice a +6 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +1d6 damage bonus on attacks. This is a mind-affecting, language dependant-ability.

"If it lets us log off though...it'll be worth it. Let's do this. Call my target."
    All Hail Fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    No... no... its... its supposed to be 'then'... NO. DENOMAR OUT. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING.
    New Sexy Mordrent Avatar via Tiffany Lirle! I bow down to her sense of fun.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Masaaki Yasuhiro

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: General
    Show
    AC 36, Touch 14, FF 31, F/R/W 33/29/34 (49/45/50 vs. spells and SP), HP 492+165/492

Spoiler: senses
    Show
    Perception +45, Tremorsense-30, Arcane Sight, Aura Sight, Enchantment Sight, Speechreader's Sight, Tongues, See Invisibility, Darkvision 270, Blindsense 135, 4* low light vision, Detect Scrying, Greater Anticipate Teleportation (135 ft), Blindsight-30, See In Darkness, Scent

Show
    Permanent spells:
    Arcane Sight: 7,500 gp (CL 27)
    Aura Sight: 7,500 gp (CL 27)
    Speechreader's Sight: 2,500 (CL 27)
    Tongues: 7,500 (CL 27)
    See Invisibility: 5,000 (CL 27)
    Enchantment Sight: 2,500 (CL 27)
    Buff Routine:
    Prepare spells
    Use Bead of Karma
    Greater Shadow Conjoration(Create Magic Tattoo): +1 Caster level (I voluntarily fail the save I don't have to make, so it fully affects me) (CL 24) (oracle-7)
    Cast Dragonsight (gain Darkvision 270, Blindsense 135, 4* low light vision for 27 hours) (CL 27)
    Cast Detect Scrying (CL 27)
    Cast Misdirection to seem to be a tree to magic (Summoner-2) (CL 25)
    Cast Moment of Prescience (Oracle-8) (CL 25)
    Cast Divine Insight (Oracle-2) (CL 25)
    Cast Nine Lives (Oracle-8) (CL 25)
    Cast Death Throes on my familiar (Oracle-9) (CL 25)
    UMD a Page of Spell Knowledge (Glimpse of the Akashik) to cast that (Oracle-8) (CL 25)
    Cast Channel the Gift on myself to power the next spell without spending the slot (Oracle-3)
    Cast Secluded Grimore to protect my spellbook (CL 27)
    Cast Superior Resistance on myself, familiar, and animal companion (CL 25) (3*Oracle-6)
    Cast Greater Anticipate Teleportation (135 ft emanation) (ten minute casting time, so end of the spell section of the buff routine) (Chameleon-6) (CL 25)
    Turn into a fox (Fox Shape feat)
    Summon Eidolon to protect myself
    Make a disguise (mundane check) to seem human (take ten = 10 + 39 - 2 = 47)

Spoiler: Scarlett
    Show

Scarlett (Familiar, Fox)
    CG Tiny Magical Beast
    Init +2
    Senses: Scent, Perception +30
    Defense:
    AC: 24 (Touch 14, Flat-footed 22) (+2 Dex, +10 Natural, +2 Size)
    HP: 492/492 (as master's; 20 hit dice)
    Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +13 (+13/+14/+19 with Superior Resistance, which will be normal)
    Offense:
    Speed 40 ft.
    Melee bite +16 (1d3-1)
    Space 2-1/2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
    Statistics:
    Str 9, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 12, Cha 6
    Base Atk +15; CMB +12; CMD 24 (28 vs. trip)
    Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
    Skills: A very long list, due to skill sharing. Ask me as they come up, please.
    Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics when jumping, +4 Survival when tracking by scent
    Special Abilities:
    Share Spells, Empathic Link, Speak with Master, Scry on Familiar, Recurring Dream, Able Assistent, Shield Master, Able Defender

Spoiler: Fluffy
    Show
    Fluffy: N Large Animal
    Init +5, senses: Low Light Vision, Scent, Perception +3
    Defense:
    AC: 27 (10 +5 Dex, -1 size, +13 natural), FF 22, T 14
    HP: 144 (12d8+48)
    Saves: +12/+13/+7 (+18/+19/+13 with Superior Resistance - which will be normal)
    Offense:
    Speed: 40 ft
    Melee: Bite +16 (1d8+8 plus Grab), 2 Claws +16 (1d6+8)
    Space: 10 ft, Reach: 5 ft
    Special Attacks: Pounce, Rake (2 claws +16 (1d6+8))
    Statistics: Str 26, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 10
    Base Atk: +9; CMB: +19 (+21 Bull Rush, +23 Charging bull rush; CMD: 34 (36 vs. Bull Rush, 38 vs. Trip)
    Feats: Skill Focus(Survival), Hefty Brute, Power Attack, Improved Bull Rush, Forceful Charge, Self-Sufficient
    Skills: Survival +28 (+32 when tracking by scent)
    Special Abilities: Link, Share Spells, Evasion, Devotion, Multiattack, Improved Evasion
    Tricks: Combat Training (attack, come, defend, down, guard, and heel), Attack anything, Work, Hunt, Track, Get Help, Rescue

Masaaki Yasuhiro joins in, and also says for the benefit of the listening dev "Oh, and just so you know: Unless you burn it all, if you don't rent it out, you'll lose all semblance of control when it gets stolen. Someone will infiltrate your organization and take away all that's needed for the tech... or you'll be accused of copyright infringement in your code and the police will confiscate everything (which will then mysteriously disappear from the evidence locker), or someone will arrange for you to be declared non compos mentis and get it from your keeper, or someone will engage in good old fashioned burglary, or arrange for a case of Emminent Domain, or maybe do something creative. You see, having and not sharing gets powerful folks annoyed. Of course, for any of that to matter, we first have to get out of here...."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Joining in on the teleport. May as well get close to the action.
    Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete. C'est la vie.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright, time for the battle buffs! Hitching a ride as well"
    Slightly altering the fabric of time, Rolland begins enchancing those near by him in the teleport, once they leave the teleport, Rolland blasts into the nearest enemies, using AOE tactics to weaken them.

Spoiler: Ooc:
    Show
    Rolland ignores poison roll because immunity-
    Swift action Twinned Hustle for 11 pp,
    One move action to gain 8 animus, the other to grant Fire and Metal Glyph's to himself an Allies
    Current Animus 6/8-
    Allies that are nearby Rolland in the mass teleport gain for 8 rounds:
    +5 circumstance to all attack rolls
    +10 fire damage to attacks
    You attacks ignore 20 elemental resist
    Enemies that target you in melee take 20 fire damage per attack they attempt
    +5 Natural Armor Bonus
    +5 Fortitude Saves
    Attacks ignore 8 DR/- and 8 hardness
    Allies Gain 8/- DR
    Allies Gain SR = 23

Full Round Attack- Block the Sun Technique 2 5ft squares per attack = 12 Attacks = 24 5 ft squares
    Using Deadly Aim to decrease Attack by 6 increase damage by 12, -2 attack for two weapon fighting
    Akaline ammunition - for each hit, target and adjacent enemies take +8 addition acid damage, ref save
    28 or AC is reduced by 1 for 1 minute- (stacks with itself)

Single Attack for all targets in range-
    (1d20+48)[54]
    damage for each target that hits-Acid damage that penetrates 20 Acid Resistance
    (1d8+42)[45]

15. - Top - End - #75

Johnny Bowman

Spoiler
    Show

Show

Show

Show

Show

Sunburst spell leached

Actually Masaaki, that May be why are stuck in this predicament. A team of hackers after Dox's I. P.
    Johnny says before casting Teleport and moving into position.
    Last edited by Ahus; 2020-08-24 at 08:38 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    Perception: +28 ;|;
    Senses: Tremorsense (60 feet), Darkvision (60 feet),
    Show
    Armour Class: 46, Touch 34, FF 28, CMD 52
    Smoke, Kobold Sniper
    Level 20 Bushwacker Spacemarine Gunslinger, Scholar, Technician| Hit Points: 220/220 | Spell Points: 25/25 | Grit: 5/5 | Stamina: 21/21 | Gadgets 15/15 | Charge 25/25

"I will try to get there." Smoke says once she comes over to the other side having given everyone a radio. With a poof, she was just no longer there having teleported to Two-hundred and thirty five feet away from the first egg.

Spoiler: Turn Mechanics
    Show

Teleported, spent a point for Distant Teleportation
    Skillful disappearance - Stealth Check (1d20+77)[86]
    Swift Action - Scout (1d20+28)[38]

Spoiler: Downtime Mechanics
    Show

During the Downtime created the following gadgets, Alt Weapon Mode, Alt Element Pack: Sonic, Battery x10 / 3 gadgets left of techsphere
    Jury rigged Range Amplifier, Jury Rigged Pressure Mechanism, Homing Pack, Chameleon Suit, 4/5 devices

Alt Weapon Mode gains 10 out of 25 charges
    Alt Elemental Pack gains 2 out of 15 charges
    Battery 1 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Alt Weapon Mode
    Battery 2 Starts with 5 Charges and is attached to Alter Elemental Pack
    Battery 3 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Range Amplifer
    Battery 4 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Pressure Mechisim
    Battery 5 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Homing Pack
    Battery 6 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Chameleon Suit

Musket gains the following - Alt Weapon Mode - Alt Elemental Pack - Range Amplifier, Pressure Mechanisim, Homing Pack
    Harmaki gains the Following - Chamelone Suit

+5 Distance Silence Musket
    Range 40 ( x2 Distance, x2 Range applifier, x3 Rail Gun x2 Improved Rifling) total of x6 240 feet range increment.
    +34 to hit, re-rolls first 1 each attack

1d10+23 from Gun+Dex+Mechanical Savant (Sonic Element)

+20 Precision Damage if Scouting Succeeds, or only +10 if it doesn't.
    Anatomical insight (sneak attack as if all dice roll a 1) +10, Sniper Goggles add an additional +20
    +1d6+2 Shifty Shot
    +6d6+12 Sneak Shot
    Fatal thrust deals 5d6 and Legslash. Expending Martial focus makes it 6d6 instead and could apply two exploits. (Only have 1)
    Deadly Shot - expending Martial focus when making a Snipe shot deals 6d6 + Headshot

Ammo from freezer compartment of backpack adds +3d6 cold damage

Spending a Move and 2 charges for the Pressure mechanic the turn before adds 11d6 additional damage, and pushes the target 100 feet. If the creature would impact an object or other creature before they can complete this movement, they stop in place, and are knocked prone. This extra damage is not increased on a critical hit. The pressure is wasted and needs to be regained again if not used by the next round.

Leg Slash (exploit)
    The targetís movement types are halved for 1d4 rounds. For every 5 points of base attack bonus you possess, this penalty lasts for an additional round.
    Head Shot (snipe)
    If your deadly shot deals damage equal to at least 50% of the targetís current hit points, the target must make a successful Fortitude saving throw or die. Constructs, elementals, swarms, and oozes are immune to this ability. This is a death effect.

Spoiler: Current effects
    Show

Immune to Poison, Disease (Necklace)
    Does not need to breath (Mask, Necklace)
    immune to scrying and any form of divination that attempts to ascertain her location, thoughts, or alignment
    Cannot be detected by Scent
    Currently hiding again
    Can see through natural smoke
    can see through magical and normal clouds, fogs, mists, and similar effects that grant concealment, but only so long as the wearer is within the area of such concealment

Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    Perception: +28 ;|;
    Senses: Tremorsense (60 feet), Darkvision (60 feet),
    Show
    Armour Class: 46, Touch 34, FF 28, CMD 52
    Smoke, Kobold Sniper
    Level 20 Bushwacker Spacemarine Gunslinger, Scholar, Technician| Hit Points: 220/220 | Spell Points: 24/25 | Grit: 5/5 | Stamina: 21/21 | Gadgets 15/15 | Charge 25/25

She let out a sigh. "Well ****. This monster seems to be borrowing from an older version of the game and is a construct but immune to crits, poison and most of the damage I can do. "

Spoiler: Turn Mechanics
    Show

Spoiler: Downtime Mechanics
    Show

During the Downtime created the following gadgets, Alt Weapon Mode, Alt Element Pack: Sonic, Battery x10 / 3 gadgets left of techsphere
    Jury rigged Range Amplifier, Jury Rigged Pressure Mechanism, Homing Pack, Chameleon Suit, 4/5 devices

Alt Weapon Mode gains 10 out of 25 charges
    Alt Elemental Pack gains 2 out of 15 charges
    Battery 1 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Alt Weapon Mode
    Battery 2 Starts with 5 Charges and is attached to Alter Elemental Pack
    Battery 3 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Range Amplifer
    Battery 4 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Pressure Mechisim
    Battery 5 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Homing Pack
    Battery 6 Starts with 5 charges and is attached to Chameleon Suit

Musket gains the following - Alt Weapon Mode - Alt Elemental Pack - Range Amplifier, Pressure Mechanisim, Homing Pack
    Harmaki gains the Following - Chamelone Suit

+5 Distance Silence Musket
    Range 40 ( x2 Distance, x2 Range applifier, x3 Rail Gun x2 Improved Rifling) total of x6 240 feet range increment.
    +34 to hit, re-rolls first 1 each attack

1d10+23 from Gun+Dex+Mechanical Savant (Sonic Element)

+20 Precision Damage if Scouting Succeeds, or only +10 if it doesn't.
    Anatomical insight (sneak attack as if all dice roll a 1) +10, Sniper Goggles add an additional +20
    +1d6+2 Shifty Shot
    +6d6+12 Sneak Shot
    Fatal thrust deals 5d6 and Legslash. Expending Martial focus makes it 6d6 instead and could apply two exploits. (Only have 1)
    Deadly Shot - expending Martial focus when making a Snipe shot deals 6d6 + Headshot

Ammo from freezer compartment of backpack adds +3d6 cold damage

Spending a Move and 2 charges for the Pressure mechanic the turn before adds 11d6 additional damage, and pushes the target 100 feet. If the creature would impact an object or other creature before they can complete this movement, they stop in place, and are knocked prone. This extra damage is not increased on a critical hit. The pressure is wasted and needs to be regained again if not used by the next round.

Leg Slash (exploit)
    The targetís movement types are halved for 1d4 rounds. For every 5 points of base attack bonus you possess, this penalty lasts for an additional round.
    Head Shot (snipe)
    If your deadly shot deals damage equal to at least 50% of the targetís current hit points, the target must make a successful Fortitude saving throw or die. Constructs, elementals, swarms, and oozes are immune to this ability. This is a death effect.

Spoiler: Current effects
    Show

Immune to Poison, Disease (Necklace)
    Does not need to breath (Mask, Necklace)
    immune to scrying and any form of divination that attempts to ascertain her location, thoughts, or alignment
    Cannot be detected by Scent
    Currently hiding again
    Can see through natural smoke
    can see through magical and normal clouds, fogs, mists, and similar effects that grant concealment, but only so long as the wearer is within the area of such concealment

Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

There was a second of a pause before Brottor sighed and sent over group chat "Well that was unexpected. The Egg recognized that I was checking it out. No magic's active on it but it hungers for magic and blood. It's like an outsider golem if that makes sense; under normal conditions it is not subject to Flanking, Critical Hits, Precision Damage, Disease effects, Poison Effects, or Mind Effects. Fast healing, regeneration, resists hit point damage and it's all tied to some new or super rare damage type. I guess...let's...try and see how hungry it is?"

Almost as he was typing he clapped his hands together and concentrated for a moment. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some peach fruit leather, sprinkled some thyme into the air, adjusted his hat, and finally conjured forth a gargantuan butchering axe. And then he just hurled the axe right at the egg with full intent of lodging it into the surface. If he aimed it right then he'd yank it out in the same motion and waited to see what color it bled.

Spoiler: Actions?
    Show
    So assuming sending a paragraph doesn't take my action gonna yeet me a thing.

Swift: Control Sustained Mode, ACTIVATE! +5 Attack Rolls while I got it going.

Action: Create Object w/ Forceful Creation (Dual Sphere) to also do Telekinesis on it, Precision Bombardment (also on Creation Sphere's page) has a range of 40ft.

Making a non-magical gargantuan butchering axe adjacent to me. Forceful Telekinesis makes it count as Colossal. Dancing Weapon means I can add Int to damage and make attack actions with it.

From Lancer: -2 on the attack roll and if successful I lodge the giant axe into the egg. It'd do more but I'm gonna remove it if it succeeds.

From Duelist: Blooded Strike adds 5 Bleed Damage, Iai Slash makes it so that I deal double bleed damage for a round, Essence Manipulation bypasses immunity to bleed damage.

Free Action: Throw in a meal, prepping for next round. Healthy and Sweet heal me 6d6 damage and grants haste for 1d2 rounds if it's successful.

Move: Remove the impaled axe (if the attack succeeded), using Lancer. Distracting Tear lets 5 of you fine folk make an attack of opportunity, Lancealot double the bleed damage and increases the weapon size by 2, and I regain my martial focus that I haven't used yet.
    If I didn't impale the egg then moving closer.

----
    End Result:
    Attack Roll: (1d20+27)[33] (19 BAB, 9 Int, 4 Enhancement, -2 Lancer, -8 Ranged)
    Damage Roll: (12d6+13)[58] (Colossal, 9 Int, 4 Enhancement)
    Bleed: 10
    Impale Bleed: (64d6)[218] (Colossal+, doubled, doubled)

Heal: (6d6)[31]
    Haste for (1d2)[2] rounds.
    Back on my normal work schedule. Updates will happen when I can finangle them at work or on my nights off on Monday and Friday (unless I get caught up doing something else).

Your understanding is appreciated.