Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: [PF1] Dirge of Urazya

Player Character Class Concept Complete?
    Hellfire014 Lynn Soulforge Soulknife/Strategos Gunner/Tinker Yes
    Casual Viking Kastarn Freeman Cleric/Warden/Battle Templar Freedom Fighter Yes
    Hazuki Vana Memry Vitalist Yandere Healer with an annoying conscience Yes
    samduke Fern Cavalier/Fighter/Gunslinger Bounty Hunter Yes
    Da'Shain Peter Stornt Stalker/Black Templar Blood-drunk Hunter Yes
    tonberryking Randa Rogue Avenger Yes
    Yas392 Arella Warpriest Eco-warrior No
    Rokku Cordelia Ironblood Kineticist Grey-goo bender No Backstory
    tofucake Tigrid "Shade" Pensus Dread Slowly losing his sanity Yes
    Eldest ??? ??? ??? Hasn't Started

updated table

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll have something resembling a backstory/personality writeup in the next few days, but she's definitely infested by lost Nobility technology. It's gonna be interesting if she ever levels up to the point to pick another element, since she doesn't have anything left to gain from picking Technology again.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyone know what one could do with feint beyond preping sneak attack?
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

That's pretty much what it's for unless you have spell options or things that specifically affect flat-footed opponents.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Triskavanski View Post
    Anyone know what one could do with feint beyond preping sneak attack?
    Bashing with shield (weapon trick), Incite Paranoia (Feat), ...there are many feats giving various other uses to feint in pathfinder.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Different tables, different focus areas. Very nice :-D
    Semper ludens.

The Moonscar * OOC * Map

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

@left hand Can I take ability focus feat?
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

8. - Top - End - #128
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler: Character so far
    Show

THE SCREAMING PHOENIX!!
    Spoiler: pic
    Show

Spoiler: Stat Block
    Show
    Sha Wu Sheng
    m NG Human Warder1/Malefex2/Stalker6, Level 9, Init 10, HP 106/106, Speed 30
    AC 29, Touch 22, Flat-footed 23, CMD 34, Fort 12, Ref 19, Will 14, CMB +12/+7, Base Attack Bonus +6/+1 /27
    +1 Longsword +12/+12/+12/+7/+7 (1d8+7, 19-20/x2)
    Hasted/Encouraging Roar Buffed Full attack routine +15/+15/+15/+15/+10/+10 (1d8+9, 19-20/x2)
    +1 Mithral Shirt (+5 Armor, +6 Dex, +2 Deflect, +6 Misc)
    Abilities Str 22, Dex 10, Con 7, Int 10, Wis 22, Cha 13
    Condition None

* Racial *

Human
    Skilled
    Bonus Feat
    Favored Class bonus Stalker: Gain +1/2 of a Ki Point.(Human)

Spoiler: Background
    Show
    A child cursed at birth with a sickness spreading through his tiny village, his parents sought a wise oracle to save his life. The old hag ever so eager to make a deal blessed the child with an abnormal constitution if only he were to drink her strange concoctions regularly. After seeing the miracle the village all flocked to the oracle and begged her to treat their children as well, as she was all too eager to do. The child soon became a boy and took after his fathers small but highly respected school of swordsmanship. Still he made his trips to see the old crone even in between his intense training. He alone would make the arduous trip in place of his father to gather soothing solution that every growing children of the village still sipped upon.

It was during one such trip that the child had arrived earlier than expected, his training paying off, ever increasing his pace through the dense forest in which the oracle's home resided. He happened upon his way and heard a voice he hadn't before. A young arrogant woman's voice sneered and laughed as she made ill talk of the village and the children. The boy fumed inside but took his training to heart and centered himself. He snuck towards a window to see who was the atrocious person making a fuss inside the oracles hut? What he saw shook him to his core. The witches face stared back at him with eyeless holes as her skin lay crumpled and flimsily of the back of a younger woman as if it was no more than an article of clothing.

The boy grabbed his mouth to hold in a gasp as he pulled himself away from the window. His eyes wide with horror. Who was this person? Was she the oracle all along? What manner of evil poison had she been prescribing him and the others? He heard the witches familiar voice call out to him.

"Sha Wu Sheng,my child is that you? Just give me a minute and I will todays juice out to you in a jiffy!!" the hag said in her usual tone.

She hadn't notice had she? Should he play it safe and take the "juice" as evidence, surely he couldn't face someone like her alone, he wasn't even allowed to carry his swords unless his father said so as he could easily hurt someone. So many questions rushed through his head as he heard the front door creak upon. He jumped up and wiped the cold sweat from his brow.

"Yes ma'am, was just a bit winded from running all the way over here!"

The oracle looked at the boy for a second and then turned her back to him to close the door.

"Sha Wu Sheng, your father certainly drives you hard now doesn't he, hahahaaaaa!!" She said with a cackle.

What was she doing, why was she closing the door?

"Well now today's batch is bit heavier so I can't have your tired body spilling all of this, here Sha Wu Sheng, accompany me to the village....."

Wu Sheng's nerves were on edge as he trekked the long hike back towards the village, he wondered how he would warn his father and the others without arousing suspicion. He was in the midst of these thoughts as his eyelids became heavy and he fell silently into the oracle's waiting arm......

He awoke to the sound of the his mother and father crying his name as they shook him.

"Please wake up, you have to leave now Wu Sheng!!" his father said as he handed him a map and a sword.

"Follow the map to the next town and warn them of this witch and her plot, she has poisoned the children Wu Sheng, she turned them into those things!!!"

As if on cue a beast approached them from the outside "Come play with me Wu Sheng!!!" the horrid abomination said before his father relentlessly cut it down. Wu Sheng could just make out the form of one of the village children inside of mass of flesh that was the creature. He ran for what seemed like days to the spot his fathers map shown. It was a much larger and well guarded fortification that he came upon. There he showed them his sword and explained the situation. In reality it had only took half a day for Wu Sheng to make it but immediate bad weather would make it take even longer to return with reinforcements do to flooding.

By the time he did return his village was razed to the ground, with bodies ripped apart and strewn everywhere. Curiously not a single childs body was found which of course help to verify Wu Shengs creepy and wild claims. Having no where to go Wu Sheng was taken in by the captain of that cities guards whom had been a close friend of his father and a student under the same master. He took Wu Sheng and trained him to be the man he would grow up to be until the day finally came that Sha Wu Sheng was old enough to seek vengeance out on his own as he sought to become a hunter of all the abnormal beast that plagued the land.

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show
    More of a marble carving than a man, Sha Wu Sheng stands 6'3 with a steely gaze that intimidates all who approach him, his beauty refined yet still wild as the fire that burns in his unforgiving heart.

@scarlet thirst <3

Spoiler: Bishie boi
    Show
    Last edited by angelpalm; 2019-12-03 at 06:16 AM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Colossus in the Playground

That is one of the bishiest boys I've ever seen. 10/10.

10. - Top - End - #130

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    That is one of the bishiest boys I've ever seen. 10/10.
    Lol it is from Thunderbolt Fantasy. It's this insane puppet show that is based off the old Pili show I used to watch as a kid. It's all crazy wuxia flying swords and explosions. It actually has a start studded cast including at the time the most popular singer in the entire country over there in japan.

11. - Top - End - #131

RedWizardGuy

Since it's not standard golarion deities, is there a way to get divine fighting techniques?

12. - Top - End - #132

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder999 View Post
    Since it's not standard golarion deities, is there a way to get divine fighting techniques?
    Look at Gods close enough to said concept.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Left hand, you missed my question.
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

14. - Top - End - #134

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
    @left hand Can I take ability focus feat?
    Yeah sure.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

If this is still open, I'll offer up a Sorcerer. Going to take a look at how I want to build and check back in a bit to see if you are still open to new submissions.
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Kvothe, The Name of the Wind

Spoiler: personality test results
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136

Quote Originally Posted by Kvard51 View Post
    If this is still open, I'll offer up a Sorcerer. Going to take a look at how I want to build and check back in a bit to see if you are still open to new submissions.
    it's still open.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright, since there is no better game to do it in, and Likely very few if any games that will allow the class to be played.. I think I'll go with a Vampire Hunter.

Thinking of either a shifter, kitsune, or Ruogarou - Cause lets go spook.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

Withdrawing Randa from this game so I can focus on the other two games LH is running.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

Is this still accepting interest? If so, I'd like to toss in my hat with a tiefling sorcerer (abyssal bloodline, naturally). Someone who became a hunter out of survivor's guilt and the need to feel redeemed for her blood.

EDIT: I didn't have anything to do so I wrote a mechanical sheet for Caress. I did take a number of items as magical tattoos with the conceit that she inscribed them herself, but I paid full price, which I hope is okay. Also, any chance I can take cold based versions of burning hands and fireball? I'd like to do an ice theme in general, and there aren't really good cold evocations at this level.
    Last edited by ylvathrall; 2019-11-29 at 07:37 PM.
    Please don't capitalize my name.

Cho avatar by Noel. Thanks!

20. - Top - End - #140

RedWizardGuy

Not done yet, but here's my character so far is a CG Mystic called Alexander may as well put him in the table.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

Caress's sheet is updated with fluff. Let me know if there are any changes I need to make.
    Please don't capitalize my name.

Cho avatar by Noel. Thanks!

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

@Left Hand Do institutes of higher learning still exist in Urazya? Or places where non-hunters study monster lore?

23. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground

interesting and this is what got so far for Ylderic

Player Character Class Concept Complete?
    Hellfire014 Lynn Soulforge Soulknife/Strategos Gunner/Tinker Yes
    Casual Viking Kastarn Freeman Cleric/Warden/Battle Templar Freedom Fighter Yes
    Hazuki Vana Memry Vitalist Yandere Healer with an annoying conscience Yes
    samduke Fern Cavalier/Fighter/Gunslinger Bounty Hunter Yes
    Da'Shain Peter Stornt Stalker/Black Templar Blood-drunk Hunter Yes
    tonberryking Randa Rogue Avenger Yes
    Yas392 Arella Warpriest Eco-warrior No
    Rokku Cordelia Ironblood Kineticist Grey-goo bender No Backstory
    tofucake Tigrid "Shade" Pensus Dread Slowly losing his sanity Yes
    Eldest ??? ??? ??? Hasn't Started
    Niw18 Ylderic Assendent Psion elan racial class psion archtype racial perfection wip

updated table
    Last edited by niw18; 2019-12-02 at 11:18 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Just wondering if this game is still happening? It's been a while since the DM posted in this thread. I've got a character if it's still okay.
    Last edited by grifter730; 2019-12-03 at 03:20 AM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I am bowing out of this game. Good luck to the other applicants.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

I've been trying to brainstorm a character for a literal week and a half and got nothing. Drat.
    LGBTA+itP

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by Left Hand View Post
    After the holidays, thanksgiving is coming up soon, so 12/4 is the most likely candidate.
    come and gone and no selection yet?

28. - Top - End - #148

If there’s still time, I’m gonna try to post my Promethean Alchmeist tomorrow. I have a fun build and I think I can make a character that’ll fit the setting and be pretty useful for the party

29. - Top - End - #149

Would I be allowed to make use of improved Homunculi for my promethean Alchemist’s Humunculus Companion? Also, as the companion levels, does it gain feats and/or class levels at all?

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Burden King View Post
    Would I be allowed to make use of improved Homunculi for my promethean Alchemist’s Humunculus Companion? Also, as the companion levels, does it gain feats and/or class levels at all?
    I just found the part of the table that said feats XD my bad