New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: IC AoW - Encounter at Blackwall Keep (PF) (Take 2)

Jan grimaces theatrically at the discussion of the handling of the incapacitated guards, making a point of looking away from even the comparatively gentle violence being delivered to them.

"Much as I'd like a repeat performance of... this," the gnome gestures to the unconscious guards, "do we think we can get by the living areas? I mean, even if I make us all invisible, you armored-types are gonna be hard to sneak through. I can make sounds to try and distract them the other way... but then there's the issue of light. Anybody bring a hooded lantern??" The gnome casts her eyes about the group.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Jan can cast Invisibility 6 times, so if we stealth past *everything* with no more than one person other than Jan (who can use Vanish multiple times for brief sneaking past hallways) having to un-stealth... the whole thing strikes me as rather doable. If she's invisible and able to see, she can cast Ghost Sound to create a sound like moving earth to distract lizard folk in the living areas away from the hallway without losing stealth. The primary fear I have is non-lizard hazards with whom we might have to engage unexpectedly. Light remains the big concern... I don't know that we have any directional light options that won't draw attention.
    Lehasti Gesmeha and Azkin for Mummy's Mask
    Morevek for Wrath of the Righteous
    Janstina Silentall for Age of Worms

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I have no light but this-" Lydia gestures to the cantrip upon her spear, "but according to Ssayth the lizardfolk have no special ability to see in the dark. There, at least, the playing field is level."

"As to whether we can get there, you saw Ssayth's map as well as I. The central corridor skirts by several of the living areas, but always separated by 15 or 20 feet of passage. As long as we don't encounter a patrol in the corridor itself, I think we have a real chance of making it to the end undetected. And if we are discovered and have to fight, their numbers will mean little in such a confined space. We will have a tactical advantage."

Nodding to herself, she turns to the eastern passage. "I agree with Frederick, though. This entire plan hinges on the harpies being gone and not having alerted the lair to our approach. Let's go to their den and verify they haven't returned. Then we can go back and try to sneak down the central corridor."
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2020-04-11 at 08:24 PM.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Quite at odds with Jan's unease, Frederick forces himself to watch and take part in the beating. He does it with the distinct expression of someone displeased with the situation, but confident in his decision. "There is one problem with checking on the harpyies: they can see in the dark. As I recall, Ssayth said that chamber was dimly lit... Jan, you did well, here. Could you use the same trick to check the first chamber to the east?" He gestures to his left, towards the hopefully abandoned lair.

"If they have failed to warn the Lizardfolk, and you can distract anyone too close, I think we will be well situated to strike at the heart of the beast directly."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Then let's hurry. The longer we wait the more likely trouble will fin us here. Jan would you like to me to accompany you there just to be certain?

Spoiler: OoC
    Show

Is Jan still invisible??

Spoiler: Character Stats (Mutagen has not been taken as Jan took out guards)
    Show
    Dr. Olofire Lightouch
    Male N. Good Halfling Alchemist (Chir./Vivis.) 3/Unchained Rogue 2, Level 5, Init 4, HP 32/32, Speed 30 ft
    AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 15, CMD 16, Fort 7, Ref 13, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Masterwork Scalpel (dagger) +9 (1d3, 19-20/x2)
    Sling (Bullets) +10 (1d3, x2)
    only while mutated, Claw +10 (1d4+6, x2)
    Mithral Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 10, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 9
    Condition None
    Mutagen Prepared: Dex +4, Wis -2, +2 Nat Armor 1/1
    Extracts prepared: CLW 1/1, Expeditious Retreat 1/1, Shield 2/2
    Panache 3/3

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Jan blinks up at Frederick. "I- well, I suppose I probably could. Better yet... I can go invisible if I need to... might need some firepower down the road." She winks at the group in an apparent lack of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Albinobrow View Post
    Then let's hurry. The longer we wait the more likely trouble will fin us here. Jan would you like to me to accompany you there just to be certain?
    Jan's smile broadens, and a previous, hidden tension eases in her frame. "Y'know, it worked last time, and you're pretty quiet, after all. And if the harpies aren't even there..." she pretends to stifle a yawn.

"Right, then. Shall we?" She gracefully extends one arm to the halfling as though preparing to launch into a dance, rather than a reconnaissance mission.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Anticipating the need for a Stealth check: (1d20+6)[17]

Jan will plan to Vanish as a standard action if they are found by anything more than a couple of lizard men.
    Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    Janstina Silentall
    F Chaotic Good Gnome Sorcerer, Level 5, Init 4, HP 37/37, Speed 20
    AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15, CMD 11, Fort 2, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 2
    Acidic Ray Ranged (1d6+1/2lvl, x2)
    Dagger Melee (1d3-2, x2, 19-20)
    (+4 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 6, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 23
    Condition Mage Armor: 1 hr, +4 AC

6. - Top - End - #216

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Olofire smiles and takes the gnome’s hand before taking a deep breath and marching forward.

Spoiler: Stealth
    Show

(1d20+13)[17]

7. - Top - End - #217
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The dim light continues to filter through the plants, gradually growing brighter until Jan and Olofire enter a room that could only be the roost of the harpies. The place stinks of bird droppings and the floor is covered in layers of white and gray avian waste. Several thick branches grow horizontally here with scratches making it evident they were used as perches. An open hole in the roof of this room would make an easy exit for the monstrous bird-women.

There are no creatures visible in the room, nor are there sounds of anything hidden. Do you wish to search the room more thoroughly or explore further? There is a exit out the other side leading towards a lizardfolk living area.

8. - Top - End - #218

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Olofire silently breathes a sigh of relief to see none of the harpies seem to have returned. He turns to Jan, puts a finger to his lips, and motions her to stay here.
    He quietly slinks down the hallway to peek into the next room and take stock of what he sees before coming back with Jan to report to the others.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Perception (additional +1 vs traps) (1d20+10)[28]
    Stealth (1d20+13)[23]

9. - Top - End - #219

NecromancerGuy

Olofire has little trouble getting around the edge of the roost, and confirms that the next room is a living area for the lizardfolk - as he gets close he hears their sibilant voices talking low and the routine sounds of humanoids in their homes.

When none of the reptiles notice him or make any sounds of alarm, the halfling returns with Jan to make his report to the rest of the party without incident.

10. - Top - End - #220

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The harpies haven't returned, just as Ssayth said. And beyond that is a room with four or five more Lizardfolk, going about their business. I agree with you Frederick that for now, let's make our way over to the King and deal with him first. We shouldn't dally in one place for too long.

Show

I'm assuming we will need yet another stealth check (1d20+13)[26]
    I want to keep an eye out as we move (1d20+10)[22] (add an additional +1 to roll vs traps.)

Spoiler: Character Stats
    Show

Dr. Olofire Lightouch
    Male N. Good Halfling Alchemist (Chir./Vivis.) 3/Unchained Rogue 2, Level 5, Init 4, HP 32/32, Speed 30 ft
    AC 19, Touch 15, Flat-footed 15, CMD 16, Fort 7, Ref 13, Will 5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Masterwork Scalpel (dagger) +9 (1d3, 19-20/x2)
    Mithral Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 10, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 9
    Condition None
    Mutagen Prepared: Dex +4, Wis -2, +2 Nat Armor 1/1
    Panache 3/3

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Jan wrinkles her nose, and makes no effort to follow Olofire as he skirts the stinking room. Nodding at his return, she carefully follow him back to the rest of the party.

"So I have an idea..." she begins, "since Invisibility is... harder to manage, and if something goes wrong and Mr. Tin Cans here," she jokingly thumbs toward Frederick, "attracts enough attention that the lizards investigate anyway, it all goes to waste. Instead, I'm thinking that I could make... basically a sheet across the tunnel branches, colored to look like the tunnel, along with a sound on the far end, like something trying to burrow through the outside to... discourage a close look at the tunnel entrances. Worst thing that happens is... we have to fight a few lizards. Not ideal, but then we can try the invisibility route afterward anyway. What do you all think??"

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ah, a diversion! That is a sound strategy," Lydia nods approvingly. "Tell me more about this... 'sheet' you can produce. Can you move it along with us, or must it remain fixed in place? If the latter, it will be important to use it judiciously - perhaps only when we skirt the thresholds of the living quarters. How long did you say it would last again?"
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2020-04-16 at 06:56 AM.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Lydia and Olofire, Other PCs may roll DC 19 Perception checks if either Lydia or Olofire mention it out-loud
    Show
    You notice a rather large snake (medium-sized creature) slithering through the roots and underbrush. It is able to squeeze through the roots and other plants making up the "walls" near you and quietly makes its way all the way around the party, starting from south of you, moving through the growth to the east, crossing the path towards the exit, and then back down on the west before it makes its way out of sight/hearing.

Spoiler: Knowledge Nature DC 11
    Show
    This is a venomous snake of some kind.

Spoiler: Knowledge DC 16
    Show
    It is unusual for venomous snakes to grow to this size. It is known to happen with powerful Druids and similar nature-oriented spellcasters' animal companions, though.

14. - Top - End - #224

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Olofire looks around anxiously as the others discuss how to get through these tunnels, when some movement catches his eye. Ummm guys..
    He keeps his voice low. There is an impossibly large venomous snake.. Right there. He tries to subtly point at the snake slithering between the roots.

I fear that our presence is no longer unknown. A snake of that type only get that large through divine magics, usually that of a druid.

He quickly looks at each individual, We need to go now. But their druid will know we are here if they don't already.

Show

Knowledge Nature (1d20+11)[25]
    Last edited by Albinobrow; 2020-04-19 at 10:35 AM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Damn!" Lydia curses as the snake slithers out of view before she can gather herself to attack it. "We must assume the shaman will know as soon as it reaches her - we have minutes at most! Quickly, to the central corridor! Make as little noise as you can, but be quick! We've got to reach the chieftain before this whole place is up in arms!"

Spoiler: Movement
    Show
    Unless another PC stops her with another suggested course of action, Lydia will begin heading towards the central corridor, square AK/26.

Suggested marching order is:
    (front) Frederick, Olofire, Amearin, Jan, Lydia (back)
    Show

16. - Top - End - #226

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Olofire leaps into action following Frederick (or leading) down the path to the chieftain!

Show

Trying to be stealthy and look for other thangs!

Stealth roll (1d20+13)[17]
    Perception roll (1d20+10)[17] (additional +1 vs traps)

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Frederick scowls deeply as the snake disappears back into the brush and mud. "No time to waste! We're behind you, Doctor." he whispers urgently. He nods resolutely to Lydia, and gives Olofire a few moments to make distance. He counts to 10 while carefully stowing his shield, maybe a bit faster than normal. Then he steps off, making efforts to mind his footing and control some of the clanking.

Spoiler: stealth
    Show
    LOOOOOOOL: (1d20-5)[6]

Who knows, maybe they're drunk?
    And stupid.
    Frederick currently has his warhammer in two hands, I imagine he's moving about 20 feet behind Olofire, though the precise distance is flexible.

18. - Top - End - #228

NecromancerGuy

After a moment of confusion Frederick takes the lead and begins moving down the path, doing his best to stay quiet in the strange, semi-underground lair. At the bottom of a slope in the tunnel he is suddenly attacked by a gnarled vine as thick as his arm! At the same time the roots and other plant-stuff nearby seems to animate aggressively, reaching out and wrapping itself around arms and legs of anyone nearby!

Begin Combat! During the surprise round the enemy (which has not yet been identified) tries to slam into Frederick (missing due to his high AC) and activates an ability (which also has not been identified yet). Everyone in the party needs to roll a DC 13 Reflex Save or become entangled. The area on the map between the dotted lines and highlighted light-green is in the area of effect (including the brown slopes in the hallway in that area). (Someone please roll for Amearin unless he posts within 24 hours.) The map has been updated - it is now the party's turn!

Spoiler: Knowledge (Nature) DC 13
    Show
    This enemy is an assassin vine, a carnivorous plant that can slowly move and kills its victims by constriction.

Spoiler: Knowledge Nature DC 18
    Show
    The assassin vine can animate plant matter around it to help entangle and capture its prey similar to the Entangle spell.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Jan is muttering, "Cotton-picking fiddlesticks, so much for the element of surpr-AHH!" she blurts out, scarcely maintaining her footing as the tunnel itself seems to grab at her feet! She casts about for the source of the entanglement, fumbling at the dagger at her belt.

Show
    Failed save in OOC.

Move: ready dagger
    Standard: Attack... something? Scrape away at vines or whatever?

Attack: (1d20-1)[9]
    CC: (1d20-1)[19] for x2 on 18+
    Damage: (1d3-2)[0] slashing
    Crit damage: (1d3-2)[1] slashing

Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    Janstina Silentall
    AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 11, CMD 9, Fort 2, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB -3, Base Attack Bonus 2
    (+1 Size)
    Abilities Str 6, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 23
    Condition Entangled: -2 attack, -4 Dex, Concentrate DC 15+ spell level to cast

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Round 1

Frederick and Jan's cries give Lydia and Amearin a split-second of warning, just enough for them to shift their steps to avoid the worst of the grasping vegetation. "Assassin vines!" Amearin cries out, wresting a piece of his tunic out of the undergrowth. "It's slow, but strong - don't let it constrict you!"

Lydia charges forward, pressing awkwardly past the others until she sees the pain vine attacking Frederick. "Hold still Frederick - hyah!!!" she cries as she thrusts forward with her spear over his shoulder.

Spoiler: Lydia
    Show
    Move to AN/21 and attack the vine
    power atk (1d20+6)[24], dmg (1d8+8)[14], cc (1d20+6)[23] (20/x3), cdmg (2d8+16)[26]

AoO if applicable:
    power atk (1d20+6)[9], dmg (1d8+8)[15], cc (1d20+6)[25] (20/x3), cdmg (2d8+16)[22]

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Lydia Constantine Human Cleric 5 LG HP 43 / 43 Speed ft Init 5 AC 19 Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 7 CMB +6 BAB 3 +1 Longspear +7 (1d8 + 8, x3)
    Longsword +6 (1d8 + 5, 19-20/x2)
    Heavy Mace +6 (1d8 + 5, x2) Str 16 (3) Dex 14 (2) Con 14 (2) Wis 17 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Amearin moves more cautiously, sidestepping to get a clearer view of the beast. Wisps of icy frost begin to coalesce at his fingertips as he waits for an opening to blast the thing between his allies...

Spoiler: Amearin
    Show
    Move to AM/19. If he has line of sight to attack AV (maybe with a cover penalty), he'll cast Ray of Frost:
    atk (1d20+5)[13] v touch AC, dmg (1d3)[1] cold

Otherwise he'll hold a readied action to Ray of Frost any hostiles coming into range.

Character sheet.
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2020-04-21 at 07:21 AM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Frederick jumps, more at the sound of impact than the sensation of it. Still, he reacts with the poise of a military-trained combatant. Without thinking, he steps forward to bring the fight to the odd viney-attacker, and slams it with his warhammer in a ferocious, two-handed arc. Keenly aware of his position of relative vulnerability, he takes a moment to ready his shield for the next blow.

Spoiler: Frederick, round 1
    Show
    Frederick Strongarm
    M LG Half-Orc Paladin 5 (Variant Barbarian Multiclass), Level 5, Init 1, HP 44/44, Speed 20
    AC 25, Touch 11, Flat-footed 25, CMD 19, Fort 8, Ref 4, Will 6, CMB +9, Base Attack Bonus 5
    Magic Falchion +1 +10 (2d4+7, 18-20/x2)
    Warhammer +9 (1d8+4, x3)
    MW Composite Longbow (+3 str) (40 standard arrows) +6 (1d8+3, x3)
    Full Plate +1 Heavy Steel Shield(+10 Armor, +3 shield, +1 Natural, +1 Deflect)
    Abilities Str 19, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16
    Condition Lay on Hands: 5/5 (2d6, removes fatigue)
    Smite Evil: 2/2
    Divine Bond: 1/1
    Rage: 6/6
    Magic Vestment: +1 enhancement to shield, <5 hours

5-foot step south (marked in purple) to AO/22
    standard: make smash with warhammer, 2-handed:
    (1d20+9)[27] atk
    (1d20+9)[27] CC (29, x3)
    (1d8+6)[14] damage
    (2d8+12)[18] crit bonus

move action: ready shield

22. - Top - End - #232

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Olofire sees the creature just in time to get out of the way of its attack! And as nimbly as possible, he tumbled past Frederick hoping he can hold the creatures attention as he starts to cut through the main vines!

Show

Passed reflex and knowledge checks in OoC thread.
    I would like to flank the Assassin Vine With Frederick by tumbling through its square if possible. Soo move to AQ,22.

Acrobatics (1d20+10)[21]

Attack with masterwork scalpel flanking
    (1d20+11)[30]
    CC (1d20+11)[13]
    Damage (1d3)[3] plus sneak attack (3d6)[11]

Hope this works!

Last edited by Albinobrow; 2020-04-21 at 03:09 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233

NecromancerGuy

Jan begins cutting at the vines hindering her movement, and though she has no difficulty slashing at individual strands, new ones just latch on, leaving her as hindered as before. Lydia, who was able to dodge the tendrils reaching for her, darts forward and jabs at the plant with her spear, hitting it squarely. Amearin steps to the side and fires a bolt of frost at the assassin vine, though it doesn't appear to have any impact against the unusual predator. Frederick pounds on the verdant foe, dealing what appears to be a serious blow to the enemy. As Olofire gets ready to leap past the vine he remembers that the assassin vine is a large creature and instead simply stabs at the creature, trusting his guts that his strike will be enough. He is relieved when the plant stops flailing its vines around and the hallways returns to its normal state - the assassin vine has been killed.

End of combat. All of the entangle effects are gone and movement can return to normal. The map has been updated.

The party notes that the unusual opponent did not make any sounds of warning or pain, but that the entire area around them was animated - a very distracting thing at least. If any lizardfolk were nearby they will have noticed the unusual behavior of the plants in the area around the party, but no cries can be heard, yet.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Everyone alright?!" Lydia pants as she gathers herself. "They might have heard that - there's no time to waste! Press on, but keep an eye out for more of those things. Follow Frederick; I'll take the rear. Go!" She waves the others forward, clearly expecting no dissent.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Olofire gives no dissent and follows closely behind Frederick, keeping his eyes peeled and trying to stay quiet.

Show

Stealth (1d20+13)[15]
    Perception (additional +1 vs traps) (1d20+11)[27]

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

With a grim expression, Frederick nods. He steps up once more and begins striding heavily down the earthen hallway.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Same story, different chapter? Coulda gone lots worse, I figure.

27. - Top - End - #237

NecromancerGuy

As Frederick begins to lead the party quickly down the pathway he immediately finds a fork - straight goes down a slope into a living area while to the right is more hallway. Unfortunately, before he can make the turn and avoid the living area he sees a lizardfolk looking curiously up towards him. The living area has some dim light, but the reptile clearly sees him and hisses something in Draconic!

Spoiler: Draconic
    Show
    "Invaders! Go get Kotabas and the shaman - we are under attack!"

Initiative - Everyone beats the lizardfolk (rolled elsewhere). He has sounded the alarm for that living area and the map is updated - begin combat!

28. - Top - End - #238

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Round 1

Olofire shakes his head and says under his breath...

Spoiler: Halfling
    Show

Ssayth, I'm sorry.. I'll try to keep my wits..

He unclasps the vial of swirling green and blue and downs it one gulp! The transformation is becoming less painful as he gets used to it. Still he catches his breath and moves to another position waiting for the attack or the plan.

Show

Take mutagen. 30 minutes and counting.
    Move to (AM,25)

If a lizardfolk comes within melee and misses me, I will use a point of Panache to enter his space.

If an AoO presents itself, make with the bite! Trying to deal nonlethal damage
    Attack (1d20+6)[23] (includes -4 mod to do nonethal damage)
    CC (1d20+6)[18]
    Damage Nonlethal slashing? sure! (1d6+6)[11]
    if Sneak Attack is added (3d6)[13]

Spoiler: Character Stats
    Show

Dr. Olofire Lightouch
    Male N. Good Halfling Alchemist (Chir./Vivis.) 3/Unchained Rogue 2, Level 5, Init 6, HP 32/32, Speed 30 ft
    AC 23, Touch 17, Flat-footed 17, CMD 18, Fort 7, Ref 15, Will 4, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 3
    Masterwork Scalpel (dagger) +9 (not transformed) (1d3, 19-20/x2)
    Mithral Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +6 Dex, +1 Size, +2 Deflect)
    Abilities Str 10, Dex 23, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 9
    Condition Mutated 30:00
    Mutagen Prepared: Dex +4, Wis -2, +2 Nat Armor 0/1
    Panache 3/3

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Round 1

"Sh*t! He saw us and told the rest! What do we do now?" Amearin asks, quickly translating the draconic speech.

Lydia waits only a half-second before answering. "If we fight here we'll have to slay the whole room. Quick! Down the corridor to the chieftain!" She rushes ahead, momentarily ignoring the lizardman behind them.

"Wait for me! Oh, crap - take this!" As he turns to follow, Amearin pauses to cast a spell. A thick coating of slippery grease suddenly appears at the bottom of the sloped hallway, as the skinny elf hurries to catch up with the others.

Show
    Lydia will double-move to AH/27.

Amearin will cast Grease targeting the 10-ft square from AO/26-AP/27, and then move to AL/25.
    Grease: 5 min duration, DC 17 Reflex save for LR or fall prone
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2020-04-24 at 07:17 AM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Hoo boy... here we go..." grumbles Jan, whose attention is fully occupied in scampering after Frederick, desperate to avoid slowing the party in their efforts to get to the chieftain...

Show
    Double move, I'm assuming, to keep up with Frederick.
    Spoiler: stats
    Show
    Janstina Silentall
    AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, CMD 11, Fort 2, Ref 4, Will 4, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 2
    (+2 Dex, +1 Size)
    Abilities Str 6, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 23
    Condition None