New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character

Fireball damage because I forgot: (3d6)[7] fire damage.
    My posting may be slowed due to new job.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

As Orchid fires off a fireball at the last remaining wall with their enemy, the priestess uses the wall of fire as a distraction to move, hiding her body as best she can behind Orchids as she places one of her hands upon Orchid, channeling positive energy into her wounds.

Spoiler: Cure Moderate Wounds (Orchid)
    Show

(2d8+18)[28] +9 Temp + 6 if below roll is above 15, Healing Kicker, Will save DC 25 to target Orchid until Orchid attacks said target, or it is Abigale's turn again, whichever comes first
    (1d20+12)[18]

Breakdown
    +9 Healing Lorecall having Ranks in Heal replace CL, +1 Healing domain increasing CL by 1 (maxing it out), +4 Healing Hands, +4 Augmented Healing,+6 Magic of the land, +9 Temp hp Imbued Healing

Seeing Solstafir and Orchid take up song, she tries to join in as best she can, though as she doesn't know the lyrics of said song, she simply adds her voice to the chorus as it comes around again.

Spoiler: Perform Sing results
    Show
    ..nat 20 on singing....result of 30
    Last edited by dantiesilva; 2022-02-14 at 07:03 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Liselle fires her final energy missile as she makes her away across the ice towards the Southern wall.

(1d2)[2] Incorporeality - (1d5)[4] - one image is vaporized
    (1d2)[2] Incorporeality - (1d5)[1] (if needed (1d4)[1]) - one image is vaporized
    (1d2)[1] Incorporeality - (1d5)[3] (if needed (1d4)[2], (1d3)[3]) - passes through the enemy

Orchid's Fireball:
    (1d2)[1] Incorporeality - (1d5)[3] (if needed (1d4)[4], (1d3)[2], (1d2)[2]) - passes through the enemy
    (1d2)[2] Incorporeality - (1d5)[5] (if needed (1d4)[1], (1d3)[2], (1d2)[1]) - one image is vaporized
    (1d2)[2] Incorporeality - (1d5)[3] (if needed (1d4)[1], (1d3)[3], (1d2)[1]) - one image is vaporized

Solstafir manages to get the cask bomb in place.
    Levi's eldritch blast and Alistair's arrow unfortunately slide through their incorporeal targets.
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2022-02-14 at 07:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwarforged View Post
    You sir are a True Pirate Lord.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

The final Robed Figure advances with the ice, the room is now 130x130 ft across. The final image is now inside of the ice by the cask bomb.

The supernatural cold continues to grow worse, dealing (2d6+7)[17] cold and (1d6+7)[9] untyped.

The final Robed Figure fires a Ray at Solstafir from behind the ice, unable to garner up any great magic while alone:
    (1d20-2)[7] to hit touch, on hit it deals (3d6)[9] cold damage.

The final Robed Figure recovers an image, leaving two. Both are near the cask bomb.

Spoiler: Enemy Status
    Show
    Southern wall: 2 images remain

The party may act.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

While damaging as it is, the cold does not bother Levi. He grits his teeth as he glares the last two images. He does not move. He waits until the others melt the wall before he lobs an eldritch blast at one image (standard readied action).

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+8)[10] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Damage: (3d6)[11] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Incorporeal Miss Chance: (1d2)[1] (2 is good)

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

With no measure of surprise it seeing the others join into his song Solstafir kept going as the churning power in his stomach heralded its explosive unleashing to hopefully bring this battle to a close.

Born underground
    Grown inside a dragon womb
    The Forge is our cradle
    The Dungeon shall become our tomb

Face us on the battlefield
    You will meet your doom
    We do not fear what lies beneath
    We can never dig too deep

I am a dwarf and I'm blasting a hole..."

A gout of flame seared through the ice, into the cask bomb he had planted before whereupon it errupted in a mighty explosion raining shards of ice through half the chamber, bursting apart the solid wall before the wash of heat could melt it. A satisfied smirk lifted up the corners of Solstafir's lips, though he remained on guard while he waited for the smoke to clear to see the results of his attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    Breath weapon Fire - (6d8)[12] Reflex 18 halves
    Da bomb Fire - (5d6)[17] Reflex 12 halves

First figure incorporability rolls
    Breath weapon (1d2)[1]
    Bomb (1d2)[1]

Second figure incorporability rolls
    Breath weapon (1d2)[2]
    Bomb (1d2)[2]

Cooldown (1d4)[1]
    Disengage a short distance afterwards towards the center
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

Priming up her next magic missile, Orchid sings along with Solstafir.

"Born underground
    Grown inside a dragon womb
    The Forge is our cradle
    The Dungeon shall become our tomb

Face us on the battlefield
    You will meet your doom
    We do not fear what lies beneath
    We can never dig too deep

I am a dwarf and I'm blasting a hole..."

When the ice finally, melts away, she lets loose three missiles race towards their final foe.

Show
    Casting Magic Missile at the last enemy; Missile 1: (1d4+1)[2] Missile 2: (1d4+1)[4] Missile 3: (1d4+1)[4]

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

Alistair sacrifices lesser restoration to cast cure moderate wounds on himself.

Spoiler
    Show

(2d8+6)[8]
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

With no obvious targets left to fight, Liselle retreats towards the group in the center of the room. "Gonna have to learn a healing power myself one of these days, " she notes. "I'm starting to feel like the odd one out for not being able to do it." Not that such a power would help at the moment. She was basically running on empty, psionically speaking. If there was anything else coming, well... she'd have to hope it was something she could actually hit.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

The ice finally ceases its advance. An enormous glyph lights up on the ceiling and the supernatural cold, rather than damaging the party, coalesces against the glyph as an enormous Robed Figure (Huge size category) descends through the ice into the chamber, shattering parts of the ceiling and raining small pieces of ice on the group. The supernatural cold forms into four orbs of cold which orbit the massive monstrosity. Rather than the ephemeral body simply ending with the sleeves of the robe, enormous ice claws protrude from the ends of the sleeves, formed from the ice encasing your fighting area.

The creature swipes at Liselle, being a particularly large target, with one of the ice claws:
    (1d20+17)[31] to hit, upon hit it deals (6d6+24)[41] split between cold and slashing.

Looking at the creature and drawing on your various knowledge it's apparent that you could direct your attacks at multiple potential targets:
    • The main body (the incorporeal form within the robe)
    • The four glowing cold orbs
    • Either its left or right ice claw

Killing the main body will kill the creature.
    Destroying the claws should weaken its ability to attack and harm you.
    Destroying the cold orbs should weaken its defenses though all of the supernatural cold is contained in those orbs, so you may start receiving automatic damage again as they're destroyed.

Spoiler: Enemy Status
    Show
    The actual Robed Figure: unharmed

The party may act.
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2022-02-17 at 08:52 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Spoiler
    Show
    That's a hit, so Liselle's taking 31 damage from that (41 - 10 Cold Resistance).

But since I'm gonna full attack this round anyway, I'll try using her Wall of Blades to stop the blow: (1d20+17)[19]

And she gains 2 HP from being in range of Orchid's aura, if I remember correctly...

"Little help? Could do with some healing..." At her size, there probably wasn't any helping her being the first target. And she wasn't in great shape to start with... Still, when given the options of 'try to use her recall stone' and 'Hope the healers can get her patched up enough before the next swing', well... making the other person run out of health first was kinda her thing, after all.

Spoiler
    Show

Alright, mechanics for the round.

Liselle's Hasted, for a +1 attack and dodge bonus. She will also designate the big guy as her dodge target, raising the dodge bonus to +2. She is not power attacking this round, as she's unsure how hard a target this is (or how hard she needs to hit), and not using PA means her Wall of Blades still has a decent bonus next round, just in case. Finally, switching into Island of Blades stance, so anyone joining me in melee gets the flanking bonus.

Sticking with the chain this time because I don't want to lose the bonus attacks this round - hopefully I can take out a claw or two and then switch to the greatsword during a 'safer' round.

Targeting Claw #1, and failing back to Claw #2 then main body if she gets kills before she runs out of attacks.

Attack 1 - (1d20+17)[23]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[37]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[26]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[27]

Attack 2 - (1d20+12)[13]
    Crit on a 32 - (1d20+18)[30]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[19]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[23]

Haste Attack - (1d20+17)[25]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[27]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[24]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[25]

Liselle is also going to activate Karmic Strike (giving her a -4 AC penalty for the next round). So if she's attacked again (and somehow survives it), then she gets an AOO against the big chill for each hit it lands on her:

AOO 1 - (1d20+17)[23]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[25]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[34]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[27]

AOO 2 - (1d20+17)[37]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[40]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[23]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[26]

AOO 3 - (1d20+17)[32]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[24]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[30]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[24]

AOO 4 - (1d20+17)[28]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[31]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[24]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[29]

AOO 5 - (1d20+17)[31]
    Crit on a 37 - (1d20+23)[37]
    Damage - (4d6+11)[24]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+11)[28]

She will also use those if it tries to move around on it's turn.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Liselle's salvo manages to connect two solid hits, the first cracking the targeted ice claw and the second shattering it.

Spoiler: Enemy status
    Show
    Big Robed Figure: one claw destroyed

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

At Orchid's call Solstafir moved to join the fray, going past the enlarged warrior to cover her with his shield, the shield cut from the body of one of these very same challenges. "I got you, big girl. Let's give these robes a trimming." His lightning-enhanced ax lashed out at the second ince-hewn claw, preferring a corporeal target for now to ensure success with the healing powers of his mystical strike.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move in to attack, Swift to shuffle Essentia into Lightning Gauntlets again

Crusader's Strike
    attack - (1d20+14)[21] slashing damage - (3d8+6)[22] +1 Fire +(4d6+1)[17] Electricity
    Healing - (1d6+5)[9] on Liselle, unless she is healed to 40+ or benefits from Delay Death, in which case I heal myself instead

Liselle benefits from +2 AC from Shieldmate and -4 on enemy attack from Iron Guard's Glare. If she is attacked I can use an Immediate action to raise the granted shield bonus from +2 to +9. My own AC is at 29, 30 in case of Haste, 34 if I use Shield Block to my own benefit.
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Titan in the Playground

Unable to get close enough to the enemy and attack at the same time, Alistair nocks another arrow and looses at the enemy, then descends 10'.

Spoiler
    Show

aim for the remaining claw: (1d20+12)[30]
    damage: (1d8+5)[10]
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

15. - Top - End - #1275

AssassinGuy

Levi teleports out of the giant's reach (using last round of immediate action flicker to get out of threatened area) and aloft but reachable to Abigail to tag (5 ft above ground). The warlock sends an eldritch blast towards the intact claw switching to its main body if one of the group dispatched the appendage.

Show
    Ranged Touch Attack: (1d20+8)[21] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Magic Damage: (3d6)[10] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Current Effects: Endure Elements, See Through Darkness, Slowed (4 rounds remaining) (cancelled by Orchid's haste), 20% concealment, Energy Resist (Cold) 10, Flight up to speed (10 ft due to slow 20 ft due to haste cancelling slow), Darkvision & See invisibility, Mass Conviction (+3 morale bonus to save from Abigail), Bless (+1 Morale Bonus to Attack & Saves vs fear from Alistar (Conviction bonus supersede this increment to save), Magic Circle against Evil (if within 10 ft of Abigail)

HP: 42/50

Sheet.
    Last edited by Yas392; 2022-02-19 at 02:06 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

On seeing the new foe, Orchid curses.

"Okay, song time over!"

After being passed another scroll from her third hand, the artificer opens up the scroll and tries activating it.

Show
    Standard: Activate scroll of CL 3 Haste, targeting as many allies as possible. UMD: (1d20+21)[34] vs DC 23

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh my, well I didn't see that coming." the old woman says as the huge robed figure makes its appearance and attacks Liselle with all it's might. "I'm coming, just don't go and die while these old bones are at work." the priestess calls out as she makes her way over to her ally. Out of breath, given her advanced age she takes a moment to collect herself as Liselle and the others attack the monster. "Right, okay, lets do this. Shining one let your gaze fall upon this child and heal her of her mortal wounds." Abigale cries out as she tries to fully heal her ally.

Spoiler: Cure moderate Wounds
    Show
    (2d8+20)[30] +9 Temp, +6 Additional hp if below roll is above 15
    (1d20+12)[29]

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

The team shatters the second ice claw. The monster, fortunately no longer able to utilize its devastating claw attacks, draws cold energy from the orbs and unleashes it in a wave of ice magic that washes over the team. The cold orbs spin wildly orbiting around the monster, agitated as they're power is utilized.

Cold damage: (3d6+14)[27] is dealt to each member of the team. It seems the creature can unleash the level of supernatural cold it collected as a wave of magic, though viewing the way the ice magic travels like a ripple through the air, it seems the effect is broken by sufficient obstacles such as the tree Levi's feather token generated. If you can find a way to break line of effect from this foe, you can protect yourself from this attack.

The tree is large enough that one small or medium creature could shelter behind it on the ground, or if you can fly, the entire team could potentially hide behind the canopy. Though if enough of the team hides, the enemy may just reposition, and it's unclear if it has additional attacks beyond what it's shown thus far.

Show
    Massive Robed figure: No claws, four cold orbs, unharmed.

The party may act.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

Solstafir targeted one of the floating orbs of distilled winter, his axe lashing out with furious vigor that stilled his bleeding as it cut into its target. "Just one of the orbs, then all focus on the main body!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Switch into Martial Spirit

Full attack
    attack - (1d20+17)[26] slashing damage - (3d8+8)[16] +1 Fire +(4d6+1)[18] Electricity
    attack - (1d20+17)[26] slashing damage - (3d8+8)[26] +1 Fire +1 Electricity
    Each hit heals me 2 HP

Maneuver roll for next turn (1d2)[2]

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Not wanting to break her rhythm (or squander the extra few rounds of haste Orchid just gave her), Liselle continues with her full attack. Following Solstafir's suggestion, she will target the same orb he does (unless he broke it already), then switch to the main body if it breaks.

Spoiler
    Show

With Solstafir in melee as well, Liselle now gets her flanking bonus from the Island of Blades stance. This also allows her to roll for Sneak Attack if her target is vulnerable to such things.

This round she'll be Power Attacking for her full 6 points, trusting the stacked bonuses to keep her at least a little accurate... Edit: Which might have worked, had I any luck to speak of...

Net total: -3 attack, +12 damage compared to her sheet.

Attack 1 - (1d20+13)[15]
    Crit Threat on a 33 - (1d20+19)[38]
    Damage - (4d6+23)[42]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+23)[43]
    Sneak Attack if relevant - (1d6)[1]
    Intangibility if relevant, hit on a 1 - (1d2)[2]

Attack 2 - (1d20+8)[16]
    Crit Threat on a 28 - (1d20+14)[34]
    Damage - (4d6+23)[40]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+23)[37]
    Sneak Attack if relevant - (1d6)[1]
    Intangibility if relevant, hit on a 1 - (1d2)[1]

Attack 3 - (1d20+13)[15]
    Crit Threat on a 33 - (1d20+19)[26]
    Damage - (4d6+23)[37]
    Crit Damage - (4d6+23)[37]
    Sneak Attack if relevant - (1d6)[4]
    Intangibility if relevant, hit on a 1 - (1d2)[2]
    Last edited by whoiam; 2022-02-20 at 09:36 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1281

AssassinGuy

Levi takes out the potion of cure serious wounds from his haversack (move action), activates healing devotion (immediate action) and follows up on Solastafir's and Liselle's attack, firing a ray at the orb (or main body if orb destroyed).

Show
    Ranged Touch Attack: (1d20+8)[20] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Ranged Touch Damage: (3d6)[18] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

If orb destroyed and aiming for main body incorporeal miss chance: (1d2)[2] (2 is good)

Current Effects: Endure Elements, See Through Darkness, 20% concealment, Energy Resist (Cold) 10, Flight up to speed (20 ft), Darkvision & See invisibility, Mass Conviction (+3 morale bonus to save from Abigail), Bless (+1 Morale Bonus to Attack & Saves vs fear from Alistar (Conviction bonus supersede this increment to save), Magic Circle against Evil (if within 10 ft of Abigail; +2 deflection to AC & resistance to saves vs evil enemies; immune to summoned creatures physical attacks unless it has SR; possession, complusion & enchantments suppressed), Fast Healing 2 (10 rounds)

HP: 44/50

Sheet.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

After taking another scroll from her third hand Orchid reads off of it and then flies up to take cover in the foliage of the tree.

Show
    Standard: Activate a scroll of wall of sand CL5. UMD (1d20+21)[37] vs DC 25
    Move action: Fly up and take cover into the foliage of the tree.

Spoiler: If successful
    Show
    She will make a 10Wx15Lx20H wall of sand next to Liselle and Solstafir.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Titan in the Playground

As the magic of the orbs washes over them Sister Abigale begins to feel the bitter cold biting into her body once more as frost begins to appear on her body. However looking around at the others she could not rightfully take care of her own needs seeing Alistar in worst shape then herself. "I'll do what I can Alistair, but honestly everyone if this keeps up I won't be able to counter it much longer. We need to defeat this monster soon." she warns the others as a faint glow surrounds her hands, accompanied by the faint smell of apricots as some of Alistar's wounds close.

Spoiler: Converted Summon Elysian Thrush into Cure Moderate Wounds
    Show
    (2d8+20)[34] +9 Temp, + a possible 6 more if below roll is above 15 (1d20+12)[13]

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Alistair fires off a an arrow at the main body, as Solstafir and Levi destroy the orb. Then takes shelter behind the tree.

(1d10)[10] misses on 1-4
    (1d20+9)[26] to hit
    (1d8+3)[8] damage

The arrow stabs into the enemy.

Liselle swings at the enemy, though the enemy evades the attacks.

With one orb broken, the supernatural cold returns, though substantially reduced: the cold damage doesn't overcome cold resistance, and (1d6)[2] untyped damage.

The Massive Robed Figure vanishes and reappears behind the wall of sand, giving it access to Liselle and Solstafir. It's hovering high enough that those peeking around the tree can see and target it, though it has cover.

It concentrates the energy from the cold orbs and fires a ray at Solstafir.
    (1d20+9)[13] to hit Touch AC, dealing (3d6+13)[23] cold damage and requiring a Fort DC 18 vs. 1 negative level (1d20+14)[28]

Show
    Massive Robed Figure: has received 8 damage
    3 cold orbs remain.

With one orb destroyed the enemy only has a 40% chance to evade attacks via Incorporeal status, it seems as orbs are destroyed it becomes more corporeal.

The party may act.
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2022-02-24 at 09:44 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

Sister Abigale sighs a breath of relief as she watches one of the ice spheres crack and Alistar's arrow connect with the body of the robed figure. As the area attack starts to kick back up from the broken orb she is glad to see that it is unable to break through their defenses, though the force of the winds blowing at them was still painful. "I'm coming Solstafir!" she calls out as the figure teleports behind the wall of sand. Placing her hand on his back she says loud enough for all nearby her to hear. "that's my last big one, gotta make it count and bring this monster down. I know we can do it, I have faith in you."

Spoiler: Cure Moderate Wounds
    Show

(2d8+20)[30] +9 Temp +6 to hp if below roll is 15 or higher
    (1d20+12)[30]

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

Hiding in the foliage on a branch with her bow in hand, and a scroll from her third arm in the right, Orchid opens up the scroll and begins chanting.

Show
    Standard: Activate scroll of Mass Snakes Swiftness: (1d20+21)[27] vs DC 23

Spoiler: If successful
    Show
    All allies gain an extra attack at full bab.
    MW Bow(3 str) w/ Raptor Arrow : Attack(Crit on 29): (1d20+9)[11] Damage: (1d6+3)[7] + 1 + (2d6)[9] bane.
    Crit confirm: : (1d20+9)[12] Crit Damage: (2d6+6)[13] + 2

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Titan in the Playground

Alistair drops his bow and his daggers magically appear in hands. He lays into the body of the enemy as much as possible.

Spoiler
    Show
    assume I’m either adjacent to an ally or flanking:
    Full attack: crit threat on 18
    Attack (1d20+15)[24]
    Damage: (1d4)[3] + (2d6)[5]+16
    Crit threat l: (1d20+15)[26]
    Crit damage: (1d4+16)[19]
    Incorporeal (1d100)[78]

Attack (1d20+15)[34]
    Damage: (1d4)[3] + (2d6)[6]+16
    Crit threat l: (1d20+15)[31]
    Crit damage: (1d4+16)[19]
    Incorporeal (1d100)[79]

Attack (1d20+15)[26]
    Damage: (1d4)[1] + (2d6)[5]+16
    Crit threat l: (1d20+15)[16]
    Crit damage: (1d4+16)[18]
    Incorporeal (1d100)[28]

Last edited by Thundercracker; 2022-02-25 at 03:20 AM.
    TC for short

28. - Top - End - #1288

AssassinGuy

Enhanced by Orchid's spell and healed by his own, Levi hurls a bolt of magical energy at the incorporeal as an immediate reaction. He flings a second bolt at the figure subsequent to the first. Once he does that, he find a cover that can negate the robe figure's freezing wave and flies behind it unless his spot under the canopy is sufficient to cover him.

Show
    Ranged Touch Attack: (1d20+8)[24] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Incorporeal Miss Chance: (1d10)[1] (1-4 miss)

Damage: (3d6)[11] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Ranged Touch Attack: (1d20+8)[24] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Incorporeal Miss Chance: (1d10)[6] (1-4 miss)

Damage (3d6)[13] (+1 to result if target is within 30 ft)

Current Effects: Endure Elements, See Through Darkness, 20% concealment, Energy Resist (Cold) 10, Flight up to speed (20 ft), Darkvision & See invisibility, Mass Conviction (+3 morale bonus to save from Abigail), Bless (+1 Morale Bonus to Attack & Saves vs fear from Alistar (Conviction bonus supersede this increment to save), Magic Circle against Evil (if within 10 ft of Abigail; +2 deflection to AC & resistance to saves vs evil enemies; immune to summoned creatures physical attacks unless it has SR; possession, complusion & enchantments suppressed), Fast Healing 2 (9 rounds)

HP: 44/50

Sheet.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

The ray missed Solstafir by a hair's breadth as he fell down to a knee to let its tingling cold pass over his shoulder into the frozen ground. He raised his head and with the motion of regaining his feet took a deep breath, exhaling a stream of red-hot flame that tried to wrap around their semitangible foe like a lover's embrace. Soon as the flame passed his axe followed on its heels, each strike fueled by all the pains and hurts he had taken in this fight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quickened Breath with Entangling Exhalation
    Fire - (6d8)[42] halved, Reflex 18 halves again
    Entangle duration - (1d4)[3]
    Cooldown - (1d4+4)[7]
    Miss chance - (1d10)[2]

Full attack, plus Snake's Swiftness
    attack - (1d20+16)[22] slashing damage - (3d8+7)[20] +1 Fire +(4d6+1)[11] Electricity
    Miss chance - (1d10)[6]

attack - (1d20+16)[20] slashing damage - (3d8+7)[13] +1 Fire +1 Electricity
    Miss chance - (1d10)[7]

attack - (1d20+16)[25] slashing damage - (3d8+7)[25] +1 Fire +1 Electricity
    Miss chance - (1d10)[8]

edit: pity, the entangle was what I wanted to hit most. At least the attacks overcame miss chance, though bad attack rolls. Since I'm at full HP each melee hit will be used to heal 2 HP on Liselle.
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2022-02-25 at 05:09 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

As the enemy appears on the side of the sand wall with Solstafir and Liselle, Liselle repeats her full attack from the previous turn. (Haste and Snake's Swiftness explicitly don't stack, so still three attacks).

Spoiler: Liselle's attacks
    Show
    Attack 1:
    (1d10)[10] 1-4 misses
    (1d20+13)[15]
    (4d6+23)[44]
    (1d6)[6] sneak attack
    Crit threat 33 (1d20+19)[33] for [roll] (4d6+23)[41]

Attack 2:
    (1d10)[9] 1-4 misses
    (1d20+8)[17]
    (4d6+23)[38]
    (1d6)[4] sneak attack
    Crit threat 33 (1d20+14)[27] for [roll] (4d6+23)[41]

Attack 3:
    (1d10)[7] 1-4 misses
    (1d20+13)[30]
    (4d6+23)[39]
    (1d6)[6] sneak attack
    Crit threat 33 (1d20+19)[34] for [roll] (4d6+23)[35]
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2022-02-26 at 12:01 PM.