Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Seeking player for an elderly deadeye female bounty hunter with good manners

So far they have murdered a king and destroyed an irreplaceable religious location. What's next?

Defenestration of King Bryce (Risus)

Join the party as Herlinde, a Deadeye Bounty Hunter with Good Manners (4) who also has a bit of an attitude which stems from her age and experience: "I've been playin' this game since before the Empire was split." (4). Finally, she Cooks a Mean Vindaloo (2).

The rules are Risus, quick playing and ideal for PbP. The game thread should give you a feel for the setting. Additionally, see the links under Gaming in the Giant's sidebar <--- there.
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2020-01-03 at 09:32 AM.
    On a pause from play by post.
    "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what youíre thinking now. Youíre thinking 'Oh my god, thatís treating other people with respect gone mad!'" - Neil Gaiman
    DTRPG and itch
    The Knife - Fusils, Swords, and Alchemy! Long reign the Queen!

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Seeking player for an elderly deadeye female bounty hunter with good manners

just updated title of first post to be more specific.
    "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what youíre thinking now. Youíre thinking 'Oh my god, thatís treating other people with respect gone mad!'" - Neil Gaiman
    DTRPG and itch

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: Seeking player for an elderly deadeye female bounty hunter with good manners

PM me if interested.
    DTRPG and itch