New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Council of Thieves [Bastards of Erebus] (IC)

As the last of the skeletal wolves crumbles into a pile of inanimate bones, Dusha peers out over the prone form of Aldo. "Ugly business, this. Very ugly, not like my darling beautiful Radigan here." From the shadows of her hood, a pair of beady yellow eyes peer out. "We should make it less ugly, hm? Heal the ones with the nasty, bleeding wounds. The patient daggers can be patient for a little while longer."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Dusha will forfeit the rest of her turn after talking.
    Last edited by pfm1995; 2020-07-31 at 11:56 PM.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Tia will delay, and wait to hear more from the others. She's certainly seen better days, and not about to rush back in without knowing more.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

3. - Top - End - #483
    Colossus in the Playground

R8T4: As the last of the skeletal wolves crumbles into a pile of inanimate bones, Dusha peers out over the prone form of Aldo. "Ugly business, this. Very ugly, not like my darling beautiful Radigan here." From the shadows of her hood, a pair of beady yellow eyes peer out. "We should make it less ugly, hm? Heal the ones with the nasty, bleeding wounds. The patient daggers can be patient for a little while longer."

Tia delays and waits to hear more from the others. She's certainly seen better days, and not about to rush back in without knowing more.

End Round 8, Begin Round 9 ...

R9T16:
    Erasmus steps into the room where the wolf skeletons were, and picks up his starknife. Of course, he takes the source of light (his sunrod) with him.

R9T14: Meijen speaks, "I am here to break the power of the Bastards. But I will not drop the sword on the fallen. Those were our orders, so I will leave that to you if you feel that must be, but I will do no such thing."

R9T13.5: Aldo, you have no mindblade currently manifested, but no enemies active, either. What do you do?

Flycatcher on deck, Kavina in the hole, Tia delaying ...
    20MAR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Worldwound (2013, Jacobs, Keith, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: On hiatus through 01APR2024.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

The Flycatcher begins gathering up his thrown daggers and returning them to his bandolier. "I agree. Turning in these villains would be a better image for the Children."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    I believe it will take 2 move actions to gather the dagger that hit the first skeleton.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldo brushes the dust off himself before summoning his blades again; better to be armed than not, especially since he can dismiss them if he needs to free his hands up later.

Show
    Reform mind blades. That's pretty much it.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kavina will seek to acquire an undamaged crossbow, dropping her current one if she finds it.

7. - Top - End - #487

R9T13.5: Aldo brushes the dust off himself before summoning his blades again; better to be armed than not, especially since he can dismiss them if he needs to free his hands up later.

R9T13: The Flycatcher begins gathering up his thrown daggers and returning them to his bandolier (he gets one this turn). "I agree. Turning in these villains would be a better image for the Children."

R9T10: Kavina acquires an undamaged crossbow from a fallen Bastard, dropping her current one.

R9T4: Dusha, what do you do?

Tia on deck, Erasmus in the hole ...
    20MAR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Worldwound (2013, Jacobs, Keith, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

Glancing warily back and forth, Dusha follows Erasmus into the room the wolves came from and glances around. With a scrounger's practiced eye she looks over the furnishings, trying to figure out what these Bastards were using undead wolves for.

9. - Top - End - #489

R9T4: Glancing warily back and forth, Dusha follows Erasmus into the room the wolves came from and glances around. With a scrounger's practiced eye she looks over the furnishings, trying to figure out what these Bastards were using undead wolves for.

This small, square room has six small, brick-lined alcoves built into the walls.

End Round 9, Begin Round 10 ...

R10T16-14:
    Erasmus looks around the room, just inspecting where he is. Meijen goes over to BoE7's fallen body and checks it. "This one is alive. He doesn't seem to be bleeding out or anything."

R10T13.5: Aldo, what do you do?

Flycatcher on deck, Kavina in the hole, Tia delaying ...
    Show

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldo enters the room, keeping his eyes open for further trouble.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

The Flycatcher begins policing weapons from the downed Bastards, gathering them away from the downed opponents.
    "Does anyone have rope? We'll need to bind the still living miscreants."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Move Action: stow rapier.
    Move action: grab the nearest weapon within 5ft, if there isn't one within 5ft, move toward the closest weapon.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

“Why tie them up? Either leave them to their fate or remove them as a threat permanently. I will do it if you’re squeamish about it.” Kavina points out to Flycatcher matter-of-factly. She looks for a still living bastard to put out its misery. She hums a jaunty tune as she works.
    Spoiler
    Show

she will look for a still living bastard to coup de grace.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldo chided. "Because we're not brutes or a rival gang. And more to the point, we need to maintain the reputation that we're not brutes or a rival gang as to help keep the Hellknights off our back."

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Against my better judgement, I'm with Aldo on this one. The public will favor us more if we aren't killing all of them. They'll believe we're more able to protect them if we don't kill indiscriminately." She groans at the thought of agreeing with Aldo. "I can't believe I had to agree with that guy." She speaks under her breath.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Naked fury blazes across Kavina’s normally lovely features. “Are you serious! After what these Bastards did to the common folk, you are worried about what the “authorities” will think about us! The Bastards tortured, beat and murdered innocents. They’re scum and deserve to be eradicated like the vermin they are!”
    As if to accentuate her point, she kicks a fallen foe.

16. - Top - End - #496

R10T13.5: Aldo enters the room, keeping his eyes open for further trouble.

R10T13: The Flycatcher begins policing weapons from the downed Bastards, gathering them away from the downed opponents. "Does anyone have rope? We'll need to bind the still living miscreants."

R10T10: “Why tie them up? Either leave them to their fate or remove them as a threat permanently. I will do it if you’re squeamish about it.” Kavina points out to Flycatcher matter-of-factly. She looks for a still living bastard to put out its misery. She hums a jaunty tune as she works. Of course, not knowing who is still living, she moves into the northern crypt and stabs the first Bastard (BoE7) she gets to (not a coup de grace, because she has to move to him as she takes out her fighting fan).

Dusha and Erasmus are looking at the crypt in the next room....

Round 11 ...

R11T14:
    Meijen sees the brass that Kavina had in stabbing the fallen tiefling right next to him. He moves his blade deceptively and then destroys Kavina's fighting fan with his large curved blade.

R11T13.5: As if to add a rationale to what just happened, Aldo chides, "Because we're not brutes or a rival gang. And more to the point, we need to maintain the reputation that we're not brutes or a rival gang as to help keep the Hellknights off our back."

R11T13.4: "Against my better judgement, I'm with Aldo on this one. The public will favor us more if we aren't killing all of them. They'll believe we're more able to protect them if we don't kill indiscriminately." She groans at the thought of agreeing with Aldo. "I can't believe I had to agree with that guy," she speaks under her breath.

Naked fury blazes across Kavina’s normally lovely features. “Are you serious!?” ... though whether that was to Meijen breaking her weapon or the rhetoric from the other two is unknown.

R11T13: Flycatcher, what do you do?

Kavina on deck, and that is all she managed to say since it is not yet her turn again; Meijen in the hole, Erasmus/ Dusha delaying in the southern crypt...
    Show

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

The Flycatcher draws his sap. "The Hellknights will have a trial and kill them. That makes us look good, and they waste time and money for the same result."
    Spoiler: Combat
    Show
    Move action: Draw the sap.
    Standard action: Ready an action to sap Kavina if she makes an aggressive move on the unconscious Bastards.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Rage causes her lips to peel back from Kavina’s teeth revealing normal white incisors that quickly lengthen into long sharp canines.
    “You #%Ł*!” she screams at Meijin as her form goes full Kitsune Fox form, other conversation apparently forgotten. Her eyes dart about furtively.
    Spoiler
    Show

shift into Kitsune form.not little fox form.
    look for improvised weapons
    Last edited by Blackhawk101; 2020-08-14 at 08:43 PM.

19. - Top - End - #499

R11T13: The Flycatcher draws his sap. "The Hellknights will have a trial and kill them. That makes us look good, and they waste time and money for the same result."
    Spoiler: Flycatcher
    Show
    Your warleader phalanx ability expired at the beginning of your turn, btw.

R11T10: Rage causes her lips to peel back from Kavina’s teeth revealing normal white incisors that quickly lengthen into long sharp canines. “You #%Ł*!” she screams at Meijin as her form goes full Kitsune Fox form, other conversation apparently forgotten. Her eyes dart about furtively.
    Spoiler: Kavina
    Show
    You are wearing a pouch of coins. So are the two Bastards in range of you, and another of them has a case of bolts.

R11T9: Erasmus leaves the smaller crypt to come into the larger one, bringing his sunrod. By the way, the darkness effect seems to go away now entirely, its duration having lapsed.

R11T4: Dusha, Erasmus just ran out after you both heard Kavina shrieking. What do you do?

Meijen on deck, Aldo in the hole ...
    Show

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

Dusha sighs softly to herself before puttering her way back into the other room, humming something tuneless softly under her breath as she does. When she reaches the room, she can't help but snort. "Little children, what kind of example are you making for the rats, hm? My little ones, they scurry and sniff all about and they always find uses for..." she glances down at the fallen Bastards, "...garbage. But the rats, they don't care what kind of garbage they get to eat, whether it's thieves or beggars or fools that stuck each other while their enemies watched. And oh, ironic as it might be to watch some of you squeal I'll not be haunted by your ghosts for the rest of my pitiful life. Play nice, children, and use your words before the rats take after your example."

"Now, did someone ask for rope?" She asks, spooling a few feet of twisted, tied-together cloth from her seemingly-endless rags.

21. - Top - End - #501

R11T4: Dusha sighs softly to herself before puttering her way back into the other room, humming something tuneless softly under her breath as she does. When she reaches the room, she can't help but snort. "Little children, what kind of example are you making for the rats, hm? My little ones, they scurry and sniff all about and they always find uses for..." she glances down at the fallen Bastards, "...garbage. But the rats, they don't care what kind of garbage they get to eat, whether it's thieves or beggars or fools that stuck each other while their enemies watched."
    [NOTE: This is all she managed to do/ say in her round as it was a double move from where she was to where she is, and this exceeded the 10-second maximum on speech on a turn.]

End Round 11, Begin Round 12 ...

R12T14:
    Meijen looks like he is readied to thwack Kavina with his blade. He simply says, "Don't do it."

R12T13.5: Aldo, what do you do?

Tia on deck, Flycatcher in the hole ...
    Show

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ettin in the Playground

Aldo does nothing; he was really hoping this wouldn't devolve into a scuffle with his teammates, but it was more important to keep an eye out to see if anyone heard their approach/current bickering.
    Show
    Perception. Otherwise do nothing. If I could perception and delay, I'd do that, but I don't think that's allowed.

23. - Top - End - #503

R12T13.5: Aldo does nothing. He was really hoping this wouldn't devolve into a scuffle with his teammates, but it was more important to keep an eye out to see if anyone heard their approach/current bickering.

R12T13.4: Tia, what do you do?

Flycatcher on deck, Kavina in the hole ...
    Show

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Tia continues from her previous statement. "Lets just tie them up and keep moving. The longer we stay here and fight among ourselves, the more likely it is that we draw the attention of any others that may be here." She looks at Kavina with a kind smile. "Besides. We're better than them."

25. - Top - End - #505

R12T13.4: Tia continues from her previous statement. "Lets just tie them up and keep moving. The longer we stay here and fight among ourselves, the more likely it is that we draw the attention of any others that may be here." She looks at Kavina with a kind smile. "Besides. We're better than them."

R12T13: Flycatcher, what do you do?

Kavina on deck, Erasmus in the hole ...
    Show

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

The Flycatcher lets out a deep breath slowly. "I know we're all a little hot right now from battle. I'd love to have a discussion about this when I help you replace your fan." He stows his sap and readies his rapier.

Spoiler: Combat
    Show
    Move action: Store sap on bandolier.
    Move action: I can't remember if the rapier was out, but just in case, draw rapier.

27. - Top - End - #507

R12T13: The Flycatcher lets out a deep breath slowly. "I know we're all a little hot right now from battle. I'd love to have a discussion about this when I help you replace your fan." He stows his sap and handles the rapier that was out.

R12T10: Kavina, what do you do?

Erasmus on deck, Dusha in the hole ...
    Show

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kavina’s feral snarl relaxes and she returns to her human appearing form. A single tear rolls down the dirty perfection of her cheek as she sobs. ”My mother *sniff* gave me that fan. It is *sob* irreplaceable.”
    Spoiler: and the academy award for best actress goes to...
    Show

bluff check to act grief stricken (still pissed) and hopefully garner sympathy and make Meijin feel terrible. Use acting to help if she can.
    (1d20+13)[28]

29. - Top - End - #509

Dusha, do you say/ do anything?
    Show

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good. Good. Crying is good, or at least an improvement. Play nice, children, and use your words before the rats take after your example. Now, did someone ask for rope?" Dusha asks, spooling a few feet of twisted, tied-together cloth from her seemingly-endless rags.
    Last edited by pfm1995; 2020-08-23 at 01:44 AM.