New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground 4 - Rotation C

Fluctus is good for hitting the resonators with the infinite punchthrough, but cannot damage the orphix itself.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Firbolg in the Playground

Have they made them not be awful because having to use one in the Demois story was terribly clunky and one i picked up out on field was nigh on impractical to use.
    Last edited by Leon; 2020-12-19 at 06:27 PM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

3. - Top - End - #543
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Have they made them not be awful because having to use one in the Demois story was terribly clunky and one i picked up out on field was nigh on impractical to use.
    They're still clunky and take some re-adjustment to use from the fast fluid combat of a Warframe, especially in the tight confines of a Grineer Galleon (the new Corpus ships aren't too bad) where there are some sections you can't get the necramech through.

The default ones you pick out on the field or the ones you can get in the Operation are terrible as they're complete unmodded, so poor manoeuvrability and low firepower/survivability doesn't make for a good combination.

With only minimal amount of effort (a couple mods and a decent Archgun), the increased health and dps will buy you the time to compensate for the lack of agility and get around boxes/jump between levels.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    So Operation Orphix Venom seems to be showing up gaps in people's inventories - the number of high MR (20+) players I've seen shooting the Orphix with their operators because they don't have a necramech is astounding.
    Yeah, I'm among that group. I found necramechs clunky, ugly, and pointless, so I didn't bother to make one. Especially since I heard plenty of gripes about putting them together and getting mods for them. I figured I'd wait for them to have a reason to exist, and then I'd reassess.

Currently pondering whether to go ahead and try and make one, now that Orphix is a thing and there's been time to patch out necramech bugs. They're still clunky, ugly pieces of junk though, so I'm not enthused by the prospect.

5. - Top - End - #545

Griffon

Honestly, I'm MR27 and I don't know how to make a Necromech. I played through the Deimos plotline, enjoyed the Metal Gear Solid joke, and then... That's it?

I presume there's a tutorial somewhere or a codex entry maybe, but there's no prompt from any of the NPCs or an entry in my mission list... The wiki is a great resource and all, but should I *have* to use it in order to find out where to progress next?

That and the fishing is still bugged. I'm going to make an educated guess that you need fish parts to build a 'Mech, since it comes from Deimos missions, and that's just not happening for me at the moment. I refuse to fumble through buggy resource gathering to grind for something that I had to look up on the wiki, just so that I can grind for another resource.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

6. - Top - End - #546
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I presume there's a tutorial somewhere or a codex entry maybe, but there's no prompt from any of the NPCs or an entry in my mission list... The wiki is a great resource and all, but should I *have* to use it in order to find out where to progress next?
    There's a hidden door in the hub area that you have to be in operator form to get through. The corridor beyond shows up on the minimap, but there's no indication of having to use operator form. The NPC inside does the second rep for deimos and does the necramech stuff.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

7. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AmberVael View Post
    Currently pondering whether to go ahead and try and make one, now that Orphix is a thing and there's been time to patch out necramech bugs. They're still clunky, ugly pieces of junk though, so I'm not enthused by the prospect.
    If you want to breeze through the Operation, I suggest that you do, otherwise you can get through the first full rotation (12 Orphixes) with help and an Eidolon hunting level Operator (at least my anti-Eidolon amp still works fine).

Ugly is subjective in my opinion - I've seen some pretty nice looking ones with the right colour schemes and the new cosmetic helm is very nice; I also like the brutal, functional, rough-around-the-edges aesthetic (much like Cold War era tanks).
    I have to revise my opinion on movement though - Voidrig is clunky but I've seen Bonewidows that are smooth graceful death machines with their swords* and have no trouble keeping up in damage terms with Voidrig (even in siege mode).

*If you're familiar with fighting games terminology, you can cancel out of dashes and jumps with her sword slash, letting her turn on a dime with barely any pause.

Honestly, I'm MR27 and I don't know how to make a Necromech. I played through the Deimos plotline, enjoyed the Metal Gear Solid joke, and then... That's it?
    Further to Tome's comments, you have to run Isolation Vaults from Mother. When I did my grind, the drop rate was pretty bad (I still don't have any damaged necramech weapon pods for the Cortege plus I still need an engine to make Bonewidow), but I believe that they've redressed that somewhat with the second lot of Isovaults and the three tier drop rate (there are three specific Mothers on the Deimos open world, each of whom give access to a particular Isolation vault tier level).

8. - Top - End - #548
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I'm going to make an educated guess that you need fish parts to build a 'Mech, since it comes from Deimos missions, and that's just not happening for me at the moment. I refuse to fumble through buggy resource gathering to grind for something that I had to look up on the wiki, just so that I can grind for another resource.
    You would be correct. If you check the warframe wiki, you'll see that you need biotic filters, spinal cores and charc electroplax.
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Titan in the Playground

Ugly is subjective in my opinion - I've seen some pretty nice looking ones with the right colour schemes and the new cosmetic helm is very nice; I also like the brutal, functional, rough-around-the-edges aesthetic (much like Cold War era tanks).
    They are corn cobs with limbs. Until there's a skin that changes that, my opinion isn't going to change.

10. - Top - End - #550

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    There's a hidden door in the hub area that you have to be in operator form to get through. The corridor beyond shows up on the minimap, but there's no indication of having to use operator form. The NPC inside does the second rep for deimos and does the necramech stuff.
    I'd assumed it was something like that, but that's mostly because I have 2000hours of playtime and I have already been through the launches of the other open world areas on Earth and Venus. I can't imagine how a newer player was supposed to figure it out without having to directly ask for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl
    You would be correct. If you check the warframe wiki, you'll see that you need biotic filters, spinal cores and charc electroplax.
    Ugh... The last time I went fishing, I glitched out three times in a row and lost 40+ fish in under an hour. Not only do I not know how to build a necromech, but I wouldn't be able to even if I did.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I'd assumed it was something like that, but that's mostly because I have 2000hours of playtime and I have already been through the launches of the other open world areas on Earth and Venus. I can't imagine how a newer player was supposed to figure it out without having to directly ask for advice.
    I believe it was part of the initial walkthrough of the Necralisk? Could be wrong.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Ugh... The last time I went fishing, I glitched out three times in a row and lost 40+ fish in under an hour. Not only do I not know how to build a necromech, but I wouldn't be able to even if I did.
    You do get a surprising amount of the Deimos fishing/mining resources from running Isolation vaults and/or abusing the void tower thingys in the Deimos open world. For true abuse, hope you get one of the AOE void towers in the vault while Loid is wandering around.

Unfortunately, you're complete out of luck for the other open zones, if you can't pin down the bug that's causing the issue.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2020-12-21 at 01:33 PM.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    I believe it was part of the initial walkthrough of the Necralisk? Could be wrong.
    It was not.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

After attempting a few runs of Orphix Venom with the free junk Necramechs scattered around the map, I think it'd probably be best to invest in a proper one as well.

As time went on, my necramech would get pwned by the other enemies, and I'd be stuck running around in Operator Mode until I could either find a new one, or I'd get beat up and kicked back to my warframe outside the Orphix's field where more enemies would be waiting to dogpile me while the rest of the squad was still dealing with the Orphix. I felt increasingly like dead weight as the mission progressed, so I figure any time spent farming an actual moddable necramech will be worth it as I'll last longer and pack more of a punch in the missions...since I only just did the quest to unlock the Operation, any rules of thumb to keep in mind while doing stuff for standing and rewards, since I understand it operates differently from the other two open worlds?
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

15. - Top - End - #555

I found I could be pretty effective in Orphix with just my operator. Having a Magus upgrade to heal them without resetting at your warframe is priceless.

Do bounties for most of your standing, and give resources to Father to supplement it.
    Fishing/Mining/Conservation are not effective ways to level up here like they were on Earth and Venus. (Except, Conservation might be now that they've changed the rewards and added a new animal, but I still doubt it)
    Unlock tier 3 Isolation Vault bounties and do those; you need them for necramech parts, and also completing 2-3 of them will be a day's standing in the necramech-operator-mini-syndicate.

However, Necramechs need a lot of Thaumic Distillate to build, which means a lot of mining~
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2020-12-23 at 11:52 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #556
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha View Post
    any rules of thumb to keep in mind while doing stuff for standing and rewards, since I understand it operates differently from the other two open worlds?
    Yeah. Don't forget to regularly check in with the various folks in the Necralisk to turn in items for tokens. That's about it.

17. - Top - End - #557

Griffon

I can feel my current run of Warframe coming to an end - it happens every so often where I run out of content to explore except for stuff which is just endless grind, like trading for relics to build vaulted gear or K-Board points, then I take a break for a bit and come back when there's something new to do. As such, I decided 'to hell with it' and bought Lavos, just to see what he was like - I have no need to save platinum for anything in particular, might as well enjoy it.

First impressions: Reminds me a lot of Hydroid, both in looks and how they handle, with a splash of Equinox. Pretty tanky, average speed and agility, and multiple good AoE powers, with an added way to change your powers to suit a situation as needed.

Lavos comes with several gimmicks, and each of them are fairly small but added together make up an interesting theme. The first is that each of his 4 powers has their own Element - Toxin, Cold, Electric and Heat respectively - and by holding the power's button instead of tapping, it charges your next power to use that element. For example, if you hold '2' and then tap '4', your #4 power will cause Cold damage instead of Heat. It's of nominal use I found, since generally enemies either die right away whatever power you use or they're such high level that they're going to be protected from elemental damage, but it does mean that you can inflict multiple elements using your one favourite power, if you've a mind to. Bit like Xaku/Equinox, though significantly simpler than the former.

Secondly, Lavos doesn't use energy, like Hldryn. Instead each of his abilities have their own cooldown timer, so you can always use your abilities even when surrounded by Parasite Eximus. That's a really neat ability that I wish could (if even optionally) be made as standard for all warframes - nothing worse than being in a mission and reaching the point where you pretty much can't play the game, due to the number of mutators or high-level enemies nearby.

Overall, it's a pretty good 'frame. The central theme of switching between different elements isn't going to amaze but it is handy and implemented well, and as I said above the ability to always be able to use your powers is a god-send for the type of player who likes to using powers but is stuck with run-and-gun in high levels missions. Definitely worth picking up if you have the time to grind for it, but I wouldn't say it's a mandatory plat-purchase.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2020-12-23 at 01:22 PM.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I just re-installed warframe after several years away, seems like there's a lot of new stuff involving running around with your operator, rather than your warframe. I never worked on leveling any of the gear (amp?) for that mode, is it worth working on that stuff or should I just ignore those couple quests?

Also, are arcane coil helmet or arcane vespa helmets worth much plat?
    Long-form Sig

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Avenger View Post
    I just re-installed warframe after several years away, seems like there's a lot of new stuff involving running around with your operator, rather than your warframe. I never worked on leveling any of the gear (amp?) for that mode, is it worth working on that stuff or should I just ignore those couple quests?

It's probably worth it to ask a friend/guildmate to carry you through an Eidilon hunt or two so you can earn enough to replace the awful Mote Amp with one made of tier 1 parts. You can struggle your way through to the Sacrifice with just the mote amp, but a midboss in that quest is basically impossible to beat without a crafted amp.

As for the helmets... I'm seeing about 150+ for the vespa, 250-300 for the coil. Bear in mind arcane helmets are no longer available, so if you ever want to use them after selling them you'd need to trade for them again.
    Last edited by Squark; 2020-12-23 at 06:51 PM.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

20. - Top - End - #560

It is definitely worth leveling up your operator's Focus abilities (at least parts of one tree) and getting them a set of Magus upgrades, as these can enhance your warframe.
    It may be worth building and upgrading an Amp - it's like another weapon in your loadout. And you'll need it if you want to fight the Eidolon or Orb bosses, which are pretty fun.

Yes.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2020-12-23 at 06:52 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

21. - Top - End - #561
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    It's probably worth it to ask a friend/guildmate to carry you through an Eidilon hunt or two so you can earn enough to replace the awful Mote Amp with one made of tier 1 parts. You can struggle your way through to the Sacrifice with just the mote amp, but a midboss in that quest is basically impossible to beat without a crafted amp.

As for the helmets... I'm seeing about 150+ for the vespa, 250-300 for the coil. Bear in mind arcane helmets are no longer available, so if you ever want to use them after selling them you'd need to trade for them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    It is definitely worth leveling up your operator's Focus abilities (at least parts of one tree) and getting them a set of Magus upgrades, as these can enhance your warframe.
    It may be worth building and upgrading an Amp - it's like another weapon in your loadout. And you'll need it if you want to fight the Eidolon or Orb bosses, which are pretty fun.

Yes.
    Thanks for the quick replies you two.

I have one or two red dots on Energy pulse, energizing dash and inner might in Zenurik, none of the others are currently unlocked. Would you recommend continuing with those three or working on something else for those?
    Long-form Sig

22. - Top - End - #562
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I have one or two red dots on Energy pulse, energizing dash and inner might in Zenurik, none of the others are currently unlocked. Would you recommend continuing with those three or working on something else for those?
    I'd suggest maxing energizing dash first off. The rest are situational (like improving heavy melee attacks) or operator only.

And I won't tell you how often it's helped out when an energy leech is trashed and you're trying to recover faster. It also helps you build a full energy bar at mission start, so you aren't scrounging for abilities until you get a few good kills in.

And since other players can benefit from it, you better believe it's a killer in a run with a lot of enemies.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Titan in the Playground

So I decided I'd go ahead and see about making a necramech and doing other Deimos stuff that I haven't been doing (acquiring Father's weapons, getting some of the modular pets, etc), and so I've been doing Isolation vaults for the first time. It's been pretty fun. Isolation vaults may lose some luster after I've done them more often, but it's really satisfying to crack open the vault and get a massive pile of loot, and taking down necramechs isn't as hard as I'd thought it would be (though they are beefy). It's a nice assortment of tasks, none of which overstay their welcome when put in a row.

More daunting is my realization that I'm going to need a lot of grandmother tokens for seriglass shards. Yikes.

24. - Top - End - #564

Quote Originally Posted by Archpaladin Zousha
    I'd be stuck running around in Operator Mode

Sounds like pure agony
    Last edited by Leon; 2020-12-23 at 09:44 PM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

Further to the above, I also recommend levelling up Energy pulse as the extra energy helps when you do grab the blue orbs. If you can get some help to carry you, try and run the current operation (Orphix Venom) as the opportunity to get the arcanes of your choice are not to be missed.
    If you play on PC, I'm willing to help carry some people through the operation (any time in the day or evening GMT as I'm on holiday until January). My ingame name is the same as here, just without the space.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberVael View Post
    So I decided I'd go ahead and see about making a necramech and doing other Deimos stuff that I haven't been doing (acquiring Father's weapons, getting some of the modular pets, etc), and so I've been doing Isolation vaults for the first time. It's been pretty fun. Isolation vaults may lose some luster after I've done them more often, but it's really satisfying to crack open the vault and get a massive pile of loot, and taking down necramechs isn't as hard as I'd thought it would be (though they are beefy). It's a nice assortment of tasks, none of which overstay their welcome when put in a row.

More daunting is my realization that I'm going to need a lot of grandmother tokens for seriglass shards. Yikes.
    The higher tier vaults take more effort and get a bit hairy - the enemy necramechs especially when they start using Storm Shield more often and you self nuke on the initial damage reflection portion.

The seriglass shards are a pain, but they're much easier to get now, since Grandmother has a second set of turn in options under 'Mending the family' to get get tokens for everybody. You also don't need too many shards - 1 to get the rank up to Family, then optionally 1 each for the Quassus, Sepulcrum and Trumna weapons.

Personally, I found the Son and Daughter tokens harder to get than the Grandmother ones, since their primary acquisition aren't part of the standard gameplay loop (following trails through the infested grass on Deimos is a pain, as is trying to spear wall fish). At least with Otak, you can just wander around Deimos and pick things up or go mining while you're waiting for the vault orifices to open.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2020-12-24 at 05:43 AM.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground

Steam says I played Warframe in 2016, but I think I haven't played more than a few hours since 2013 or 2014. The last thing I remember was a few larger desert-cave type levels on Mars or some asteroid or something, and maybe a partial questline involving an Archwing that I barely got before dropping back out.
    Is there a primer of "New stuff by year" that I can refer to?

27. - Top - End - #567

I don't know of one, so I'm going to skim this page and summarize.
    And of course there's a huge amount of simple content: new warframes, new weapons, new enemies.

• Survival Missions - keep the meter high by killing enemies and getting to consoles as long as you can
    • PvP
    • Syandana cosmetics (Capes)
    • Gas City tileset

• Interception Missions - control more points than the enemy
    • New UI
    • Melee stances - combos of moves based on moving/standing/timing attacks
    • Melee channelling
    • Dark Sector Guild vs. Guild content
    • Pets - alongside your weapons, you can equip a helpful dog/robot/etc.
    • 'Orbiter' home base rework
    • Quests
    • Eris infested ship zone
    • Archwings - fly around in space with a weird jetpack-frame
    • Syndicate mission system - side with 2-4 of the 6 groups and collect tokens for them to get rewards
    • Ice planet tileset

• Relay 'towns'
    • Baro Ki'Teer Void mission economy trader - sell Prime items from Relics to buy fancy item variants and cosmetics.
    • Hijack missions - escort a big truck.
    • Raids
    • Arcane upgrades - If X then Y powers that have their own slot, first on warframes, then expanded to other items.
    • Spy Mission rework - sneak into 3 vaults and hack the main consoles without getting caught (much)
    • Sealab Tileset
    • Movement/Parkour rework - stamina is cancelled
    • Underwater missions
    • The Main Quest begins in earnest
    • Exilus mods - 'utility' mods that have their own slot, which needs to be unlocked.
    • Warframe-specific mods are back
    • <SPOILERS> tileset
    • Main Quest intensifies
    • Operators (version 1)
    • Sniper rework
    • Sortie challenge missions
    • Revives rework - per mission, rather than per frame, can't buy more.
    • New enemy faction
    • Alternate landing crafts - usable for a support ability in mission.

• Arena Missions - deathmatch against small numbers of strong enemies.
    • Passive Abilities
    • New Starchart
    • Space lacrosse
    • <SPOILERS> tileset 2 with unique missions
    • Void Key system replaced with Relic system
    • Fusion Core system replaced with Endo upgrades
    • Operators (version 2) - There's a whole progression system here based on gaining xp using certain gear after max-leveling it, and new gear slots and new abilities.
    • Archwing 2
    • Salvage mission - collect supplies to maintain control of 3 points while also defending them from the infested.
    • Rivens - Weapon-specific mods with random stats which you can reroll.

• Photobooth mode
    • new Clan progression system
    • Earth 2 Tileset
    • Frisbee rework
    • Defection missions - escort lots of little guys coming from multiple places at once.
    • Giant Landscape level with sub-missions and minigames(fishing!) and a new town and syndicates
    • Eidolon boss fights

• Onslaught missions - kill enemies as fast as possible with a harsh time limit
    • new UI (again)
    • Arbitration missions - very high level, one life only, random bonuses.
    • 2nd Landscape
    • Archwings now considered 'vehicles' alongside K-drive hover boards.
    • New Heavy Weapon equipment slot - unlocked via quest, highly limited ammo

• Nightwave daily/weekly challenge system, replaces per-mission challenges
    • Disruption missions - protect a series of consoles from armored bomber enemies with random modifiers.
    • Playable instrument
    • Melee weapon rework
    • Lich missions/minigame
    • Railjack space-combat missions and archwing 3

• steel Path super-difficult mission mode
    • 3rd Landscape
    • 3rd type of Vehicle - 'necramech' battle suits. Look dumb but much more fun than you might think.
    • Derelict zone rework
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2020-12-24 at 03:34 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground

The higher tier vaults take more effort and get a bit hairy - the enemy necramechs especially when they start using Storm Shield more often and you self nuke on the initial damage reflection portion.
    That's why Octavia is one of the must-have frames for Iso Vault runs, she can turn that around and make the mechs beat themselves to death attacking her Mallet and Resonator.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

The seriglass shards are a pain, but they're much easier to get now, since Grandmother has a second set of turn in options under 'Mending the family' to get get tokens for everybody. You also don't need too many shards - 1 to get the rank up to Family, then optionally 1 each for the Quassus, Sepulcrum and Trumna weapons.

Personally, I found the Son and Daughter tokens harder to get than the Grandmother ones, since their primary acquisition aren't part of the standard gameplay loop (following trails through the infested grass on Deimos is a pain, as is trying to spear wall fish). At least with Otak, you can just wander around Deimos and pick things up or go mining while you're waiting for the vault orifices to open.
    Eh, I'm managing to solo tier 3 vaults repeatedly. Damage reflection is indeed annoying as heck, but my Valkyr tanks like a boss. And isolation vaults are solving the 'not standard gameplay' aspect of Deimos nicely since they pay out large amounts of rare fish parts and minerals. And with Son, I did a bunch of conservation when Deimos first arrived, so I've still got like 20 tokens banked (and they go far with Son, since you only spend 2 at a time).

I've managed to get three seriglass so far but dang is it eating up my tokens. I'm going to be happy when I can actually afford to buy things again.

I haven't managed to get any necramech engines or pods though... I'm tempted to just buy them with plat since they appear cheap.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Long
    Wow, thanks!

I've had some failed to update issues and am trying again (5.2GB/38 minutes left). I'm assuming my good old Ash frame is probably still reasonably functional, maybe with some cards to move around.