Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 621222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Titan in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Mystic Muse's Magnificent Masquerade Random Banter #225

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Unless the weaker choice is interesting and the cost of defeat is negligible, in which case some people will use it anyway.
    Rule of cool will often win out, yes. Case in point: in Painkiller my favourite weapon was the Stakegun. I don't think it was the most powerful weapon in the game by any means (it was rather slow firing and not the most accurate at long range), but it was just so cool to staple the enemies to walls!

2. - Top - End - #902
    Colossus in the Playground

For lunch today we finally got out to the local Japanese bakery, Ja-Pain, to try out their new Tonkatsu Burger that they started as part of Cabin Radio's Burger Week promotional challenge thing.

This is ****ing phenomenal. It's so good holy ****. I'll share pictures later I'm still at work but it's to die for.

Legend of Trains Avatar by Pinkhaired August. Choo choo!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    For lunch today we finally got out to the local Japanese bakery, Ja-Pain, to try out their new Tonkatsu Burger that they started as part of Cabin Radio's Burger Week promotional challenge thing.
    Japanese bakery in Canada. "Ja-Pain".

I love it!
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatars by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Spoiler: Avatar collection
    Show
    Spoiler: I'm the sun, I'm the sun
    Show
    Spoiler: I can move I can run
    Show
    Spoiler: But you'll never stop me burning
    Show

4. - Top - End - #904

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Japanese bakery in Canada. "Ja-Pain".

I love it!
    Ja-Pain deserves your business just for the pun, but then adding to that the food is actually like, unbelievably good. Like jeez!

5. - Top - End - #905
    Firbolg in the Playground

This is ****ing phenomenal. It's so good holy ****. I'll share pictures later I'm still at work but it's to die for.
    Is it wrong to be jealous of you? Like, both a Japanese bakery and a Tonkatsu Burger sound amazing, I have to go into central for the first and wouldn't be able to get the second anywhere.

In other news, I'm in a very, very weird position at the moment. So my best friend and I are kind of dating without the dating, as in both of us know that there's no relationship there as she doesn't really like me in that way but the things we do together are things we both consider to be on the edge of romance. It's not that it's not nice, or that I want it to stop, it's just a weird position because I've only ever done such things before with my ex.

And no, I'm not going to elaborate on what the things are because I'm sure many people would find how we view them laughable.

Although the other thing I'm currently doing with her is trying to encourage her to practice swimming (her having grown up in a deprived area of another country she was never properly taught as a kid), it started when we decided we should go to the sea and I immediately began joking about swimsuits. Although really I don't want to swim in the ocean, I want to sail on it, although despite being able to hire a boat at most places I can't really afford to.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

6. - Top - End - #906

Erebus is gone.

I let him out yesterday morning like usual. He didn't come back in at night. He usually would run to the driveway when he heard my car, but sometimes he'd stay out late. I was worried, but not overly so, because he'd stayed out all night before. I put out wet food just in case, because he hadn't had dinner. The food was untouched in the morning.

After work I started to make a lost cat post in the neighborhood Facebook group. I had uploaded the second to last picture when I heard someone fumbling with the baby gate. It was the neighbors, the ones we like. They said there was a cat in their lawn that hadn't moved all day.

He was by their walkway, nowhere near the road. He was laying peacefully like he was asleep. It didn't look like he'd been run over. There was no dried blood or cuts or anything indicating he'd been in a fight. He was young and healthy, and it was above freezing last night, he'd had a thick coat, a double coat, cold weather was when he stayed out the longest and the only time he stated out overnight before. Plus there were several covered areas with pimestraw and shelter from wind, like under out deck, where we know he liked to hang out on occasion. We dont think he froze, not lying on the grass like he was; he'd have gone to try to find one of those warmer places. We don't know if he was poisoned or had a heart attack or what. He didn't come when I called him several times from every door last night. He was only a hundred feet away from his warm, safe home.

When my last cat died, I at least expected it. We'd had him for over a decade and he was an adult when we found him. But Erebus was still young. He was only four. He was the most loyal cat. He'd come when I called him, if he was outside in the middle of the day and saw me coming outside he'd run right to me and laze around beside me. He was even starting to jump in the hammock to lay on me pretty often, and he hated laying on people normally. He would walk down the street with us when I took my toddler T on his walks, for a really long stretch, and then walk back with us. He let my baby T play with him without fussing, and T was even getting quite gentle to the point Erebus would walk up to him and lay down by him. And he loved me the most, more than anyone else. He was MY cat.

I miss my cat.

If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh no, Peelee... my condolences. It's always hard to have family taken from you at the best of times. Even when you expect it. But to have it suddenly, when it feels like it never could happen... it's hard.

8. - Top - End - #908

Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    Oh no, Peelee... my condolences. It's always hard to have family taken from you at the best of times. Even when you expect it. But to have it suddenly, when it feels like it never could happen... it's hard.
    Thank you.

I was pretty devastated the whole night, but when I was getting everything set to preserve for the necropsy, bagging him up broke me. Stiff from rigor, but the midsection felt like a cat again, unlike when I'd moved him out of the neighbors yard. He was the most loyal cat ever. He should have had more than four years.

Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

9. - Top - End - #909

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Is it wrong to be jealous of you? Like, both a Japanese bakery and a Tonkatsu Burger sound amazing, I have to go into central for the first and wouldn't be able to get the second anywhere.

In other news, I'm in a very, very weird position at the moment. So my best friend and I are kind of dating without the dating, as in both of us know that there's no relationship there as she doesn't really like me in that way but the things we do together are things we both consider to be on the edge of romance. It's not that it's not nice, or that I want it to stop, it's just a weird position because I've only ever done such things before with my ex.

And no, I'm not going to elaborate on what the things are because I'm sure many people would find how we view them laughable.

Although the other thing I'm currently doing with her is trying to encourage her to practice swimming (her having grown up in a deprived area of another country she was never properly taught as a kid), it started when we decided we should go to the sea and I immediately began joking about swimsuits. Although really I don't want to swim in the ocean, I want to sail on it, although despite being able to hire a boat at most places I can't really afford to.
    You can absolutely be jealous this burger rules.

I wouldn't judge anyone for doing stuff they consider on the edge of romance. You guys do you, and that's all that matters.

I miss my cat.
    I'm... I'm so dreadfully sorry Peelee *sends hugs*

10. - Top - End - #910

When my last cat died, I at least expected it. We'd had him for over a decade and he was an adult when we found him. But Erebus was still young. He was only four. He was the most loyal cat. He'd come when I called him, if he was outside in the middle of the day and saw me coming outside he'd run right to me and laze around beside me. He was even starting to jump in the hammock to lay on me pretty often, and he hated laying on people normally. He would walk down the street with us when I took my toddler T on his walks, for a really long stretch, and then walk back with us. He let my baby T play with him without fussing, and T was even getting quite gentle to the point Erebus would walk up to him and lay down by him. And he loved me the most, more than anyone else. He was MY cat.

I miss my cat.

*sends hugs*

Life always takes the best, I wish it wasn't so.

You can absolutely be jealous this burger rules.

I wouldn't judge anyone for doing stuff they consider on the edge of romance. You guys do you, and that's all that matters.
    Considering that it's now dinner time over here, I'm double jealous.

And yeah, I'm just saying 'this feels a bit weird'.

Anyway, I started watching Ultraviolet (the UK one) last night, and I'm really enjoying it, I'm just annoyed that Channel 4 seem to think that because I'm watching this I'm interested in Hollyoaks. Can't they understand that an audience interested in a story about Code Vs, and the team which investigates and eliminates them might not be interested in badly written relationship drama?

But anyway, the series is good, and had Idris Elba. It also in many ways feels like a pushback against the 'angsty human wannabe Code V' stereotype that was around at the same time, here they spend a lot of time deciding if they're going to recruit and people who join up seem more interested in living their life than angsting.

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

11. - Top - End - #911

I'm... I'm so dreadfully sorry Peelee *sends hugs*

*sends hugs*

Life always takes the best, I wish it wasn't so.
    I really appreciate it. I've been crying all night and most of today. It's hard to overestate how amazing he was; we had two cats, and I love Titania, but Erebus was always the favored one; she is affectionate, but he was loyal. Everyone loved him more, and my mother-in-law, who is allergic to cats and still had a lot of cats over the course of my wife's life (mostly because my wife loves cats) loved him more than any cat they'd ever had; in fact, he was the only cat she tolerated, let alone actually liked. That's the kind of cat he was; you couldn't not like him.

I've always known that it would be incredibly difficult on me when he finally went, because I bond hard with my pets, and I bonded with him more than any other. I wasn't expecting the rest of my family to feel the same way. This has just destroyed us emotionally.

Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Erebus is gone.

I let him out yesterday morning like usual. He didn't come back in at night. He usually would run to the driveway when he heard my car, but sometimes he'd stay out late. I was worried, but not overly so, because he'd stayed out all night before. I put out wet food just in case, because he hadn't had dinner. The food was untouched in the morning.

After work I started to make a lost cat post in the neighborhood Facebook group. I had uploaded the second to last picture when I heard someone fumbling with the baby gate. It was the neighbors, the ones we like. They said there was a cat in their lawn that hadn't moved all day.

He was by their walkway, nowhere near the road. He was laying peacefully like he was asleep. It didn't look like he'd been run over. There was no dried blood or cuts or anything indicating he'd been in a fight. He was young and healthy, and it was above freezing last night, he'd had a thick coat, a double coat, cold weather was when he stayed out the longest and the only time he stated out overnight before. Plus there were several covered areas with pimestraw and shelter from wind, like under out deck, where we know he liked to hang out on occasion. We dont think he froze, not lying on the grass like he was; he'd have gone to try to find one of those warmer places. We don't know if he was poisoned or had a heart attack or what. He didn't come when I called him several times from every door last night. He was only a hundred feet away from his warm, safe home.

I miss my cat.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Pelee. Losing a pet is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

13. - Top - End - #913

DrowGuy

I'm very sad that Kobe Bryant died today.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

My condolences Peelee, I wish there was literally anything I could do to help.

15. - Top - End - #915

DrowGuy

My condolences as well Peelee.

16. - Top - End - #916

Got him to the vet today for a necropsy and cremation. Managed to get through it without crying too much. Considering I spent the last two days being a blubbering mess, that's progress.

I've had three cats. My wife has had ten. We've loved every single cat, when we lost them we grieved and cried, but this one... Erebus was special, like no other cat we've ever had was. We're not sure if we'll ever be ready for another after this. Our world has lost one of its brightest stars.

Spoiler: oversized images
    Show

Spoiler: He hated laying on people. He'd follow you from room to room if you moved around though; he loved being *near* people, but he hated being *on* people. Except, after several years, for me. And even my wife got that treatment on occasion. We earned his devotion by showering him with it at all times. That's the greatest victory of all.
    Show

Spoiler: He loved being a guard cat. He had a specific pose when he was guarding, always alert, never any of the various ways he'd laze around or relax. He'd plop down outside by the door facing outside, or sit down under my hammock, and just guard against the world. He even went to my little toddler back when T barely knew how to walk, plopped down, and went into his little guard cat pose. I'd always feel secure when I saw him playing guard cat.
    Show

Spoiler: And he was the gentlest giant. He never scratched or bit except in play mode, and if he ever did too hard, you'd only need to pause or hold him firmly for a few seconds and he would immediately be more gentle. I never had any doubts or fears that he wouldn't be perfectly safe with my baby. Even when baby T would push on his back to make him lie down, he wouldn't protest; he'd just lay down, wait it out patiently, and when the pressure was off make a small escape. Not run away, just hop up and walk towards me. As T learned to pet softer, Erebus would even go lay down by him, and would come over when T tried to say "air-buh!". Earlier this month T even hugged Erebus, smiled, and closed his eyes. Erebus didn't mind one bit, and didn't budge when T let go.

Back before the baby and before my in-laws moved in and he had free run of the house, he'd just always want to be around us - mostly around me. If he was lazing around and I changed rooms, he'd get up, follow me to the new room, and then continue lazing in there. When we had dinner, he'd jump up on the table and lay down just to be by us. He wouldn't sniff the food, wouldn't try to sneak some bits off the plates. He just wanted to be closer to us.
    Show

Spoiler: I miss my cat.
    Show

Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

17. - Top - End - #917

That cat looks so content and happy, you gave him the perfect home. I hope one day you're able to love again, because if an animal received even half of the love that cat was clearly getting, they'd be blessed.

18. - Top - End - #918

That cat looks so content and happy, you gave him the perfect home. I hope one day you're able to love again, because if an animal received even half of the love that cat was clearly getting, they'd be blessed.
    Titania still gets a lot of love and attention. We're not letting go of her any time soon. You can actually see her in the picture of my wife, they were both happily laying on her, it's just it was really uncommon for Erebus to do it while Titania will jump right on someone.

We just don't think we'll be able to get another cat for a long, long time.

Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

19. - Top - End - #919

Yes, this. (@Peelee) That's one of the happiest cats I've seen not in possession of tuna, he obviously had a lot of love and loved you back.

Plus I recognise so many of those cat behaviours, especially guard cat stance. Cats who enter that stance are very happy with where they are in my experience, he clearly loved his home enough to want to protect it.

Blargh, early start at work tomorrow, but today had the dual upsides of pan-fried sea bass (if only I'd had the ingredients for a citrus sauce) and managing to find the Legacy of Kain games on sale for 0.69 each before the sale ended. I've been wanting to try those for ages, and oh god did we not know how to do default bindings back then, had to switch Soul Reaver to WASD because as much logical sense as it makes I'll never get used to arrow key movement.

Show

20. - Top - End - #920

Heard back from the vet a few minutes ago. No sickness or poison, he was the very picture of feline health. He had no broken bones, organs were all intact, no obvious scratches, scrapes, or bruises. Blunt force trauma to the abdomen. If not for one seemingly small event, he would still be here today.

I don't regret letting him out. He loved going out, especially when it was cold. He was miserable when we kept him in for long stretches like when it rained for days on end. He loved roaming around, but was normally pretty good about staying out of the road unless he was crossing, and really good about booking it if a car was coming. But I wish I had my little guy back. Or at least could have been with him after the fact; even if I couldn't save him, I could have comforted him and gotten him to a warm, safe place. I hope he didn't have to deal with that long, in pain and cold and hungry. I hope it didn't hurt too much.

Yes, this. (@Peelee) That's one of the happiest cats I've seen not in possession of tuna, he obviously had a lot of love and loved you back.

Plus I recognise so many of those cat behaviours, especially guard cat stance. Cats who enter that stance are very happy with where they are in my experience, he clearly loved his home enough to want to protect it.
    He really did. He was The One. A piece of our soul went with him.

I want to thank everyone for everything you've said. I don't know when I'll be able to stop crying myself to sleep, but your support really means a lot to me right now.

Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

21. - Top - End - #921
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm sorry for your loss, Peelee. Your description of Erebus reminds me a lot of a cat we had when my sister and I were in grade school. He would walk with us to school and meet us halfway when we came home. I've been thinking that I didn't appreciate our cat enough when he was around, but you pretty clearly did love and appreciate your cat. If nothing else, it seems like Erebus had a full and happy life.

Also, if it's OK to ask a Mod-type question...

Spoiler: Mod question... but only if you feel up to it
    Show
    I'm not clear on the forum rules on a particular topic. Severe depression and suicide. Understandably, this is a topic that a lot of people find really upsetting and using spoiler tags would probably be considerate thing to do if it's allowed at all. So I guess my question is is discussion of this topic allowed at all?

Just to clarify, I'm personally fine. I just have a friend that's said some things that have me really worried.

Blargh, early start at work tomorrow, but today had the dual upsides of pan-fried sea bass (if only I'd had the ingredients for a citrus sauce) and managing to find the Legacy of Kain games on sale for 0.69 each before the sale ended. I've been wanting to try those for ages, and oh god did we not know how to do default bindings back then, had to switch Soul Reaver to WASD because as much logical sense as it makes I'll never get used to arrow key movement.
    I hope you end up liking those games. I mainly loved them for their storytelling and voice acting. Have you ever wanted to see an eldrich horror voiced by Tony Jay? There's something I need in my life.
    Iop brain.

22. - Top - End - #922

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss, Peelee. Your description of Erebus reminds me a lot of a cat we had when my sister and I were in grade school. He would walk with us to school and meet us halfway when we came home. I've been thinking that I didn't appreciate our cat enough when he was around, but you pretty clearly did love and appreciate your cat. If nothing else, it seems like Erebus had a full and happy life.
    We did everything we could to make sure he did. I'm still in shambles that it was a third of what it should have been. Even moreso now that I know that it could have been prevented. I could be petting him right now, if he had just been a few feet over. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, my life feels empty right now. Not entirely; I have a loving wife and healthy, happy baby. But there is a hole in my heart and I don't know if it can ever be filled.
    Also, if it's OK to ask a Mod-type question...

Spoiler: Mod question... but only if you feel up to it
    Show
    I'm not clear on the forum rules on a particular topic. Severe depression and suicide. Understandably, this is a topic that a lot of people find really upsetting and using spoiler tags would probably be considerate thing to do if it's allowed at all. So I guess my question is is discussion of this topic allowed at all?
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's above my pay grade, I'm afraid. I'd recommend asking Roland St. Jude.

Spoiler
    Show
    Just to clarify, I'm personally fine. I just have a friend that's said some things that have me really worried.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glad to hear the first part of that, sad to hear the second. Regardless of the answer, I hope for the best for your friend.

Show
    Show
    Show
    Show

23. - Top - End - #923
    Bugbear in the Playground

We did everything we could to make sure he did. I'm still in shambles that it was a third of what it should have been. Even moreso now that I know that it could have been prevented. I could be petting him right now, if he had just been a few feet over. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, my life feels empty right now. Not entirely; I have a loving wife and healthy, happy baby. But there is a hole in my heart and I don't know if it can ever be filled.
    There's no way around it-- Loss... hurts. Be careful about thinking about how things could've been different, but it's OK to take some time to process those feelings.

Spoiler
    Show
    That's above my pay grade, I'm afraid. I'd recommend asking Roland St. Jude.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll ask him at a later time then. In the meantime, I'll leave the topic alone as best I can.

Spoiler
    Show
    Glad to hear the first part of that, sad to hear the second. Regardless of the answer, I hope for the best for your friend.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I appreciate that, thank you. I hope they'll be OK too. I just feel like I'm not able to do enough.
    Last edited by The Fury; 2020-01-27 at 11:49 PM.
    Iop brain.

24. - Top - End - #924

I hope you end up liking those games. I mainly loved them for their storytelling and voice acting. Have you ever wanted to see an eldrich horror voiced by Tony Jay? There's something I need in my life.
    From what I've played of Soul Reaver, wow I'd forgotten how bad pre-Devil May Cry combat could be (you have one attack, use it wisely), I do feel like the constantly draining health in the material realm is problematic because it forces me into a lot more combat when I'm traversing.

But my god is this game gorgeous. Sure the graphics might be early 3D, but everything is clearly defined and exaggerated to the point where it's not a hindrance.

Actually my bestie and I were talking about this, because she recently switched from playing on the Switch to using a DS, and the game that made her finally discount graphics as a requirement was Ace Attorney. I'm not sure I can get her to join me in the 'early 3D is beautiful if done right' camp but she's finally willing to play in a limited resolution for good gameplay. The next step is to get her to play Lego Star Wars, because that game is just a blast to play when you're competing for studs (and I do love the original two Lego Star Wars games there, the ones with voice acting are better when playing solo but to me nothing beats the originals for co-op fun).

Show

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ettin in the Playground

Aaaaaand we're back it would seem.
    How is everyone doing?
    "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
    Gehm's corollary to Clarke's Third Law

Forum Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    the Vector Legion [is the IFCC's new pawns], mark my words. Way too much unfinished business there and they already know about the Gates.
    I'll take that bet.

26. - Top - End - #926

Aaaaaand we're back it would seem.
    How is everyone doing?
    Well I had to deal with a friend suddenly setting up an 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3 chat due to feeling suicidal (at the 'tie you down to a bed' level), the housekeeper at work suddenly dying, and other minor problems, but also have an actual in-person job interview for a non-tech QA job tomorrow, so I'm doing well all things considered. How're you doing?

Also, I just got an advert for a new Shaun the Sheep movie, is that still a thing? Like, Shaun the Shep is a thing from my childhood, and A Close Shave is still the best Wallace and Gromit film.

But just the buetter part of a month and I can properly start therapy! Now the only thing I need to do is work out how to make friends... And get a cat as soon as I move out. Muy bestie is already pointing me towards the local cat rescue service.

Show

27. - Top - End - #927
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Spoiler: Sup, fellow posters?
    Show

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ettin in the Playground

Well I had to deal with a friend suddenly setting up an 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3 chat due to feeling suicidal (at the 'tie you down to a bed' level), the housekeeper at work suddenly dying, and other minor problems,
    Oh man that is tough. Stay strong, I hope your friend gets better. I can't really give you any advice on this but I guess be there for them. I feel like knowing you have a friend who cares for you helps in this situation.

but also have an actual in-person job interview for a non-tech QA job tomorrow, so I'm doing well all things considered. Also, I just got an advert for a new Shaun the Sheep movie, is that still a thing? Like, Shaun the Shep is a thing from my childhood, and A Close Shave is still the best Wallace and Gromit film.

But just the buetter part of a month and I can properly start therapy!
    Oh man that is great. I still have an old Shaun toy who barely walks anymore.
    Good luck on your therapy, I wish you the best, my friend!
    And good luck for your interview!
    Now the only thing I need to do is work out how to make friends... And get a cat as soon as I move out. Muy bestie is already pointing me towards the local cat rescue service.
    I hope you get a nice cat!

How're you doing?
    Better than last month, it seems that the friendship I thought I had salvaged with the girl I crushed is definitely dead but I'm dealing with it better now. I am stressed out because I have a ton of papers (and associated group works) due the coming month plus I still haven't found a goddamn internship for April and I don't deal nicely with stress. But Yestreday I got to work on the project I enjoy the most and made significant progress. I also got to see my niece, her father (my brother) and my grandmother plenty which is nice.

I went to see Jojo Rabbit with two friends I hadn't seen for the longest time yesterday evening but I got the last seat and they didn't have any so we watched Sonic instead. Good movie, but now I just want to see a Robotnik movie that's just Jim carey all alone having fun.

Forum Wisdom

the Vector Legion [is the IFCC's new pawns], mark my words. Way too much unfinished business there and they already know about the Gates.
    I'll take that bet.

29. - Top - End - #929

Oh man that is tough. Stay strong, I hope your friend gets better. I can't really give you any advice on this but I guess be there for them. I feel like knowing you have a friend who cares for you helps in this situation.
    She's currently doing a lot better, we're going to be exploring the Merridian-home today!

Oh man that is great. I still have an old Shaun toy who barely walks anymore.
    Good luck on your therapy, I wish you the best, my friend!
    And good luck for your interview!
    Thanks, I am hoping it all goes well.

I hope you get a nice cat!
    I've already picked out a name for if I'm lucky enough to adopt a male kitten. Senata.

Better than last month, it seems that the friendship I thought I had salvaged with the girl I crushed is definitely dead but I'm dealing with it better now. I am stressed out because I have a ton of papers (and associated group works) due the coming month plus I still haven't found a goddamn internship for April and I don't deal nicely with stress. But Yestreday I got to work on the project I enjoy the most and made significant progress. I also got to see my niece, her father (my brother) and my grandmother plenty which is nice.

I went to see Jojo Rabbit with two friends I hadn't seen for the longest time yesterday evening but I got the last seat and they didn't have any so we watched Sonic instead. Good movie, but now I just want to see a Robotnik movie that's just Jim carey all alone having fun.
    I hope you mean crushed on. But sounds good.

And I'm currently trying to organise seeing Coldsteel the Hedgeheg with my brothers, because while I saw Ressurection of the Emporer with one it's been ages since I went to the cinema with the other. Got to say I'm not really a Carey fan, I don't get into actors that much, but I'm going to be quite disappointed if it turns out to be okay instead of terrible.

I'm just hoping they don't give Sonic a human love interest, again. And kind of hoping that Mighty the Amadillo (aka the best Sonic Friend) shows up somewhere, even though I know that they'll have left even Tails out.

Show

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ettin in the Playground

She's currently doing a lot better, we're going to be exploring the Merridian-home today!
    That's great! I don't know what that is!

Thanks, I am hoping it all goes well.

I've already picked out a name for if I'm lucky enough to adopt a male kitten. Senata.
    If I ever adopt a male cat, I'll call him Ma'iq.

I hope you mean crushed on. But sounds good.
    Had a crush on yes.

Coldsteel the Hedgeheg
    Wut?

Got to say I'm not really a Carey fan, I don't get into actors that much
    I'm not one either, but it's clear he's ahving aton of fun and that's contagious.
    but I'm going to be quite disappointed if it turns out to be okay instead of terrible.
    What an odd thing to say.

I'm just hoping they don't give Sonic a human love interest, again.
    That happened? But they don't.
    And kind of hoping that Mighty the Amadillo (aka the best Sonic Friend) shows up somewhere, even though I know that they'll have left even Tails out.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stay during the credits man.

Forum Wisdom

I'll take that bet.