Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Results 301 to 326 of 326
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    That was... not why I thought you killed Grek. I assumed you were trying to convince us that there were counter-spies so weíd kill each other. This led, ironically enough, to our trying to nightkill Xihirli. I suppose itís for the best that that didnít work (for us, anyway) as we wouldnít have got you lynched otherwise.

    Speaking of which, you were betrayed as well. What did Xihirli tell you she was? We were told she had some kind of random roll-a-die power (and got actions for that posted in the QT.)
    That... Was my fault as well. I realized that in the QT didn't say our roles. So I instantly assumed there was a counter spy because it felt like it made sense. So I instantly told everybody not to tell their role. Because I figured the counter spy would want me dead.

    I didn't even claim my role until I thought I found the Russian Coordinator AND Caerulea told us there were no Russians in our thread.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-08 at 05:17 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Exclamation Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    To clear up a couple of things myself: the spies were networked, Valmark lied about the Russians still winning when I was dead and the spies only wanted the opposing coordinator dead, not the entire faction.

    And I suppose we should thank Xihirli for giving us gac3 to lynch - even though she did betray us, we probably wouldnít have got a full victory without her. Still doesnít mean I forgive you (or will ever trust you again!)
    But, I didn't lie. We would've gotten a partial victory if you died, like the americans did.

    Now that I think about it, if all who voted for Xi died, shouldn't the russians have lost and JeenLeen won? All the russians voted for Xi.

    I'd like to point out that, at least for me, if Xihirli hadn't told us all her plan I wouldn't have suspected her.
    What WAS that about, Xi? Did you forget you shared with us AV's quicktopic? Or was it a convuluted way to try and explode us all?

    Xi basically made the russians kill the americans and killed herself making us win. She was a real russian until the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Okay. So my role was coordinator. I counted as having one less vote against me. So I assumed that would reflect in the end of day vote counts. (I was wrong.) So I voted for you because I was suspicious. Then when Caerulea forgot to count my vote, I was like, "wow that was easy. Okay guys, let's kill Grek. Done deal."

    Then I thought maybe I could approach you (the Russian Coordinator you) in a way that you would get me information on who the other Russians were. Then I could assume none of there were the madman because we still had to kill the madman after we killed the coordinator. So I made up a plausible role based on my own paranoia as a Coordinator.

    Then I learned my mistake and figured I still had to kill get you killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    That... Was my fault as well. I realized that in the QT didn't say our roles. So I instantly assumed there was a counter spy because it felt like it made sense. So I instantly told everybody not to tell their role. Because I figured the counter spy would want me dead.
    That was almost a good plan- except it led us to try and kill an actual mole, so it was helpful, ironically.

    What I don't get is- why did you come out with all those lies that got you lynched? At least you could've been coherent with the role you told Grek, that wouldn't have made you THAT suspicious and would've allowed you to survive, possibly.

    By the way, we too thought we had Counter-spies from day 1. Like, the very first post in the QT. Caerulea told us that there was no AMERICAN mole- after getting prodded by my endless question they exasperated that there were no moles and they wouldn't lie through tricky wording.

    Had we listened to ourselves we could've closed this day 3, probably.

    The main point on why she did seem trust-worthy was that once she sold us her lie Caerulea actually told her fake night actions in our QT. Last night we got a correct scry from her on JeenLeen, somehow.

    I guess you CAN win as a single wolf if the Game Master helps you :p (and you don't tell to almost half of the remaining active people that you are the madwoman).

    And yes, same question of Elenna: why did Xi survive the night kill? Did you protect her?
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-01-08 at 05:34 AM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? The Jellicle Ball is recruiting!


  3. - Top - End - #303
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Xihiril convinced me that not claiming to Retired Interpol Agent would look less wolfy than claiming to it... In retrospect... I see the error there...

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Caerulea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sleeping on a blanket.

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Now that I think about it, if all who voted for Xi died, shouldn't the russians have lost and JeenLeen won? All the russians voted for Xi.
    Xihirli had the power to announce once per day and once per night something anonymously. She didn't use it otherwise for some reason, but that was just trolling y'all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I should explain how the night kills worked, because I think it was accidently the most unintuitive mechanic I came up with. There was as priority system each night: one faction got their kill. If it failed, or they didn't use it, then the other did. If both failed or they didn't use it, Xihirli's kill went off. The priority alternated between russian and american each night. (This is why Xihirli didn't die night 2).
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2020-01-08 at 06:56 AM.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meus est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not a humanoid. Come not be one too.

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Caerulea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sleeping on a blanket.

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Spoiler: Game Notes
    Show

    Spies (US and Russia):
    - Coordinator
    - - Leader of the spies/ counts as having one less vote in daytime voting totals
    - Tech Specialist
    - - Watcher. If a hacker and tech specialist target the same person, they both know.
    - Assasain
    - - Can attempt to kill one person per night
    - Bodyguard
    - - Medic

    Town (Wincon, madman dies):
    - Medic (standard power)
    - Hacker (Tech specialist)
    - Psychologist
    - Newlyweds / lovers
    - Cook: Voider
    - Sneak (can become untargetable at night. can't do this twice in a row)
    - Passenger/Vanilla (no power)
    - Homeopath (Fake doctor)

    Neutral:
    - PRC agent: scry if they're leaer and win-con is kill both coordinators before they die (or survive)

    Madman:
    - In both spy qts
    - Has access to "Intercom" and can announce stuff anonymously once per day and once per night.
    - Has a nightkill
    - Wincon: eveyryone else dead

    Spy win conditions:
    - Partial victory if madman dies.
    - Total victory if enemy coordinator dies while their own coordinator survives.
    - Defeat if madman wins.

    -------
    My reflections on the game:

    I think I made it a little bit too complex, and I probably balanced it a little to much towards the madman. I don't think it went poorly, but the overwhelming consensus is that it was confusing. The twist (madman was in both spy groups) was perhaps not the most inventive. Also, I probably shouldn't have weird night kill systems in the future. Overall, it could have gone worse. I think I probably shouldn't have gone along with AV on the mayor thing, it kind of went further than I thought it would. For the record, the mayor had no powers, and was not intended to be an actual role.

    I'm a little disappointed in how many people went inactive, but I guess it was to be expected. The Americans kind of got screwed over by it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, if you say that you might be lying, people say they don't trust you---the cat said they might be lying---but then they act as if what you said is true anyway.

    Edit: AV's game recruitment thread.
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2020-01-08 at 08:37 AM.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meus est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not a humanoid. Come not be one too.

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Well, that was fun. Occasionally baffling, but fun.

    In retrospect, I should have thought more about why Xi's actions didn't start showing up in our thread untill I asked why they weren't there, instead of just dismissing it with 'lol I'm paranoid again'
    Also in retrospect, Xihirli's claimed "Russian Roulette" role was a bit too out there compared with all the other roles which were mostly standard seers, baners, watchers, etc, but it's not like any of us noticed at the time.

    Also, does anyone care if I post the Russian QT? (Or the other Russian QT without Xihirli in it?)

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Okay. So my role was coordinator. I counted as having one less vote against me. So I assumed that would reflect in the end of day vote counts. (I was wrong.) So I voted for you because I was suspicious. Then when Caerulea forgot to count my vote, I was like, "wow that was easy. Okay guys, let's kill Grek. Done deal."

    Then I thought maybe I could approach you (the Russian Coordinator you) in a way that you would get me information on who the other Russians were. Then I could assume none of there were the madman because we still had to kill the madman after we killed the coordinator. So I made up a plausible role based on my own paranoia as a Coordinator.

    Then I learned my mistake and figured I still had to kill get you killed.
    Yeah, we totally thought that was a convoluted but clever plan to get us to think one of us was a counterspy and therefore get us to kill one of our own... ironically we did decide to kill Xihirli but failed due to priority.
    Then we decided there probably weren't counterspies because
    a) Caerulea said that there were no American spies, in a tone which made me think it was true. (Which I guess it was...)
    b) I tried to post a 'secret' action in a PM that contradicted what I said in our QT, and Caerulea still posted the result in put QT. So I figured if we couldn't keep our actions secret, then there was probably no spy.
    c) We thought maybe Basket couldn't kill Xihirli because we couldn't kill our own spies?
    Then gac died and we were like "yep, an American plot all along, guess there are no moles"

    Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    Xihirli had the power to announce once per day and once per night something anonymously. She didn't use it otherwise for some reason, but that was just trolling y'all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I should explain how the night kills worked, because I think it was accidently the most unintuitive mechanic I came up with. There was as priority system each night: one faction got their kill. If it failed, or they didn't use it, then the other did. If both failed or they didn't use it, Xihirli's kill went off. The priority alternated between russian and american each night. (This is why Xihirli didn't die night 2).
    Is the announcement thing also how Xi got her fake night action result posted in our QT last night?
    Also, that priority thing explains a lot. (Basket, as our assassin, killed Caerulea because it was worth a try, and killed Erin to fish for the madman.) And I guess this means if we had tried to kill someone on the last night, Basket would still be alive... Not that it matters too much in the long run.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    I personally felt things went great. Had a few technical errors not occurred, I would have lasted longer but other than that, I feel the game was fun and the right kind of confusing most of the time. Especially looking at things in hindsight. Plus I made it to day 3 for the first time so yay.



    Edit: we also targeted Caerulea night one so it kind of made it harder for us to figure out some of our night kills weren't working.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-08 at 08:46 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    So Xihirli was in both spy networks as if she were a member of both factions?
    I scried her Night 1 and tried to ally with her, but she didn't respond for a few rounds upon which she told me she knew Snowblaze was the coordinator. We got into a QuickTopic just in the last bit. I do feel we could have lasted a bit longer if she hadn't wolf-claimed -- probably coulda gotten someone else lynched this day -- but I guess enough suspicion was on her that she would have died soon enough.

    Also, to repeat a question someone asked: if everyone who tried to lynch Xihirli died in her retributive strikes, doesn't that mean I and the Americans fully win as (I think) all the Russians, including Snowblaze, voted for Xihirli?

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    I will take no further questions.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Caerulea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sleeping on a blanket.

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Also, to repeat a question someone asked: if everyone who tried to lynch Xihirli died in her retributive strikes, doesn't that mean I and the Americans fully win as (I think) all the Russians, including Snowblaze, voted for Xihirli?
    People who tried to lynch Xihirli didn't die. That was a lie, that Xihirli had me announce.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meus est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not a humanoid. Come not be one too.

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    It is only now with the game concluded that I truly believe I died when I was told I died. I was prepared to spend this gamenfrustrated and paranoid, but dead was a nice alternative cuz it made."nothing" an acceptable move.


    Currently Recruiting: The Jellicle Ball

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    People who tried to lynch Xihirli didn't die. That was a lie, that Xihirli had me announce.
    Ah; okay.

    I enjoyed the game. It was extremely confusing, and had me thinking I was the madman for a while, but it seems pretty well. I thought having just one wolf would make it too likely that they'd die randomly, but both spy factions thinking the wolf was on their side essentially protected them early-game since the votes likely wouldn't dominate on them and the night-kills likely wouldn't target them. Cool idea!

  13. - Top - End - #313
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    I know the gameís over, but I need to get this out of my system: Xihirli, Xihirli, Xihirli.

    (Thatís once for giving us away to JeenLeen, once for revealing BoP to the Americans and once for that trolling at the end).

    There we are, now I can focus. I definitely enjoyed that (having an entire faction dedicated to keeping you alive is a luxury Iíll miss a lot in future games) and to tell the truth I believed Xihirli up until she killed BoP (I guess I didnít even consider the possibility of her being the madman and after getting the American coordinator killed I was pretty sure she wasnít American.)

    I definitely think if she hadnít claimed wolf this could have gone on a lot longer than it did - but with the evidence the Russians had against her it probably would have ended soon.

    Also, I thought Iíd be way too paranoid for this game: I didnít realise there was a chance I wasnít paranoid enough until claiming coordinator straight away and others refusing to claim.

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    d6 Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    So Xihirli was in both spy networks as if she were a member of both factions?
    I scried her Night 1 and tried to ally with her, but she didn't respond for a few rounds upon which she told me she knew Snowblaze was the coordinator. We got into a QuickTopic just in the last bit. I do feel we could have lasted a bit longer if she hadn't wolf-claimed -- probably coulda gotten someone else lynched this day -- but I guess enough suspicion was on her that she would have died soon enough.

    Also, to repeat a question someone asked: if everyone who tried to lynch Xihirli died in her retributive strikes, doesn't that mean I and the Americans fully win as (I think) all the Russians, including Snowblaze, voted for Xihirli?
    To be fair, had she only wolf-claimed I wouldn't have believed her. But she admitted her whole plan in a QT so it was natural at that point.

    DISCLAIMER: I'm assuming it was the whole plan, no proof.

    That said, I really enjoyed it! And it wasn't THAT confusing- maybe because having no previous experience I couldn't compare it to a "typical" game.

    I'd criticize the night kill mechanic, but if it hadn't been in play it would have ended on night 2 instead of day 5 and we wouldn't have gotten a total victory, so it worked heavily in our favor.
    Both because of the victory and because it was more fun since it lasted longer.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-01-08 at 11:39 AM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? The Jellicle Ball is recruiting!


  15. - Top - End - #315
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I know the gameís over, but I need to get this out of my system: Xihirli, Xihirli, Xihirli.

    (Thatís once for giving us away to JeenLeen, once for revealing BoP to the Americans and once for that trolling at the end).

    There we are, now I can focus. I definitely enjoyed that (having an entire faction dedicated to keeping you alive is a luxury Iíll miss a lot in future games) and to tell the truth I believed Xihirli up until she killed BoP (I guess I didnít even consider the possibility of her being the madman and after getting the American coordinator killed I was pretty sure she wasnít American.)

    I definitely think if she hadnít claimed wolf this could have gone on a lot longer than it did - but with the evidence the Russians had against her it probably would have ended soon.

    Also, I thought Iíd be way too paranoid for this game: I didnít realise there was a chance I wasnít paranoid enough until claiming coordinator straight away and others refusing to claim.
    See, I claimed and then walked away from my phone first night. Then almost immediately was like "I have sealed my death warrant. I'm going back to edit out my confession." And Xihiril posted not long after I edited, so I worked all game assuming they were the only person who knew I was the coordinator until I claimed. I'm pretty sure most of my team thought I was a counter spy.

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Silent_Interim's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Somewhere South of Hell

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    ....you want to know something incredibly frustrating?

    I was told I was the medic, and tried to save Caerula night one.

    And failed.

    And I was spending the whole game convinced that the madman had killed Caerula night one and that town was just plain wrong about damn near everything. It didn't occur to me until, like, night three that I might be the fake medic.

    ...game was fun, overall, but I agree that it was a little too convoluted. Town won pretty much by lucking into the madman, I think. Xihirli didn't look all that suspicious, I started the wagon on her pretty much solely as a pressure wagon, and was fully prepared to move off later. But then, you know, we got the wolf claim, and... it goes from there.
    I go by them/they/their pronouns, but I'm comfortable with he/him/his or she/her/hers.

    Spoiler: STUFFS
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Yes... continue ignoring me... exactly as planned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    'Kay! Ignoring a ninja never hurt anyone.



    Being terrible at being a wolf since always.

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post

    ...game was fun, overall, but I agree that it was a little too convoluted. Town won pretty much by lucking into the madman, I think. Xihirli didn't look all that suspicious, I started the wagon on her pretty much solely as a pressure wagon, and was fully prepared to move off later. But then, you know, we got the wolf claim, and... it goes from there.
    The Russian spies had some pretty convincing evidence: first Xihirli killed BoP and we were told that, and then she posted her plan in a QT sheíd given us the link to.

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Iím sure that time you Russian capybaras killed the narrator was strictly necessary.
    I love this quote out-of-context, by the way.




    Also, I must say I was genuinely surprised when my mayor powers activated - not that they did anything that I couldn't have done just by posting in thread just before the narrator posted night results, mind.

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Wait- the mayor powers activated? When?
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? The Jellicle Ball is recruiting!


  20. - Top - End - #320
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Wait- the mayor powers activated? When?
    When the dude got me killed.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-09 at 05:32 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Oh alright- I thought the mayor actually had an effective power.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? The Jellicle Ball is recruiting!


  22. - Top - End - #322
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ithilien
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Russian QT if anyone wants to see it: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/FHMrv74BSer4
    Also the other QT we made D2 (after Grek said there were counterspies) that doesn't have Xihirli in it: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/jmJDypavY5x
    Also a Valmark + me QT, mostly to explain why I targeted BoP N1: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/pxiCvAVr5Zdz
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    I only scrolled through but I would have been far more paranoid after Caerulea said there were no American moles.

    I don't remember who asked them but they had asked "are we all on the same side?"

    That is very different than "do we have any Americans"

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    It's like the first thing I said, but if you check both QTs we pestered Caerulea quite a bit and it looked like everything was a-ok. And well, tecnically they never lied.

    We still tried to kill Xi though- to no avail because of the kill mechanics.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? The Jellicle Ball is recruiting!


  25. - Top - End - #325
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    I thought for just a minute to tell the americans to out themselves if I died. Using the logic that at that point, killing the Russian coordinator wouldn't improve our win status, so unless they just wanted to be pretty, they could have come out and stated there was no point in the feud.

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mafia/WW Red Atlantic Cruise

    Well, we did hope they would drop the axe...

    Protecting Basket proved to be the correct choice. Too bad I didn't keep it up >.>
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? The Jellicle Ball is recruiting!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •