Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Oathbreaker: New Guardians (IC)

Bittersweet's Cafe Interior
    Umbria, Frontieria

Cassidea coughs hard at Bittersweet's last remark and strides out the door with a blush.

Guardian Manor
    Umbria, Frontieria

The priestess quietly enters the parlor and circles around the armchair. She sets her kit down and addresses the nearly undressed nephilim, "Forgive my naivete, but are the Guardians commonly this relaxed in attire?"
    My Homebrew
    Gravesoul
    Tower Guard

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Guardian Manor
    Umbria, Frontieria
    Szymon

As they enter the Manor, they are welcomed by a Nephilim. A videogame playing, half-naked, shouting, drinking goddess. Wow! on his way towards her, he undress himself up to his underwear and sit himself besides her. “What are you playing?“
    Last edited by Fliggl; 2020-01-20 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Wrong color

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

Daria LaMothe
    Luka's House, Umbria

Daria had seen Lahala at work back before the unfortunate business with Diael; it seems she might not know what to make of her now.

"Hey, Lahala," Daria lazily waves. "A group of us is working with Tora on a project, so I thought I'd come as well."
    Last edited by Just Helping; 2020-01-19 at 04:37 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Djura Shimo

He approached the Nephilim woman playing the game, sitting nearby, avoiding the nephilim that just undressed himself like that. While the time at the cafe was relaxed, this clearly showed that the discipline was... incredibly lacking here. Might as well not take it as seriously.

"Another enthusiasm of a great form of art that is video games. I approve."
    "If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley

5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Baird giggled and shifted again back to their starting form, planting a kiss on Bittersweet's cheek by way of farewell as they head out to the mansion.

"Be back soon sugar. I may test out that motto of yours soon." They wink and slip their card with their number into Bittersweet's hand.

Mansion

They hang back as the others head into the mansion, wistfully looking off to the woods off in the distance. But they'd be there soon enough. Once in, they sigh and facepalm as Szymon sets to work.

"She's stopped off at Luka's. Should be here shortly."

They reach in to their jacket pocket and pull out several impossibly large bottles of spirits.

"Any of these float your boat? We have whiskey, vodka, amaretto, brandy, sherry or maybe some mead if none of these work."
    Last edited by Rattigan; 2020-01-21 at 04:08 AM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Umbria, Frontieria
    Daria, Djura, Krassis, Cassidea, Baird, Szymon, Zachary

"Whoa what in all of the hells?!" Nimi jumps and plants one of her feet in Szymon's face, attempting to push him off of her chair. After that, she decides she's underdressed for the occasions. "On sec, I think I got one of Diael's shirts around here," she says as she leans over the side of her chair, hitting Szymon in the face with her tail, and pulls out of a oversized, dark t-shirt from under it and puts it on. This is difficult, since her horns are too large for the neckhole, but she makes it work with significant struggling. "Okay, the big tat cat is out still? And now there's like a buncha dudes in place? Man what are we even going to do, there's no room!" she exclaims. Her words echo throughout the huge room and the expanses of the mansion. "Ooh, got any moscato?"

She plops herself down on a large couch, and pulls out her controller. "And no, I'm not normally dressed like this. The big cat argued me into at least wearing something, but it's like, my house too."

Luka's House
    Umbria, Frontieria
    Daria

"Oh," Lahala the catfolk says, her tone softening as she opens the door. She's albino, but her hair is dyed red, which is obvious because her ear fur wasn't colored. "I guess that's fine if you're not here for Luka then-"

"No, we're here for Luka," Tora says loudly. She doesn't look interested in dealing with the smaller catfolk's catty games.

"Hey is that Tora?" Luka yells from the other room. He walks up to the door and opens it wider to get a good look at his guests. "Oh, Daria. This is an... unexpected surprise. How has everything been going for you lately?" He asks, cordial. Everything about this strawberry blonde ponce is cordial. His eyes are a deep gold, and despite being a normal human, they are slitted like some nephilim's or fox's. He's impossibly photogenic. He probably uses magic to enhance his looks to make everyone think he is an honorable person, or, at least that's what Diael thought.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

Guardian Manor
    Umbria, Frontieria

"Wait, you mean..." Cassidea looks positively scandalized as she grasps Nimi's final words there, "you normally don't wear anything?"
    My Homebrew
    Gravesoul
    Tower Guard

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

{Scrubbed}
    Last edited by jdizzlean; 2020-01-23 at 09:42 AM. Reason: clean up

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Guardian Manor
    Umbria, Frontieria
    Paimon Szymon

This wasn't exactly the reaction Szymon wished for, albeit he liked it, somehow (weirdo!). Hee behaviour challenges him: I'm warning you: Don't you dare kick me or slap me with your tail again unless you promise never to stop, sweetheart!
    Last edited by Fliggl; 2020-01-23 at 08:02 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hey, wait for me!" Zach exitedly leaves with the group towards the mansion. Once at the mansion he sees the half naked nephilim and covers his face in embarrasment looking away."S-sorry didn't mean to look!" Zach goes to an edge of the room, muttering 'dont look' under his breath.
    Last edited by Nightraiderx; 2020-01-23 at 08:59 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

Daria

"Uh, good as can be," Daria started, somehow only now noticing more about what Luka's looks really meant. A glamor, one that looked particularly fey at that. Certainly put Diael's distrust of the apparent fey-mage in new light... But Daria could deal with the implications of that later.

"Tora and I will be working on a project of hers, so I thought I should come over. Hope it's not an issue."
    Last edited by Just Helping; 2020-01-26 at 06:34 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Djura Shimo

He waved off the situation. "Ehhh you do have a point about it being your home too, then. I guess she expected you to dress how you want in your room, and stay dressed otherwise in the mansion... But this is a decent compromise? I'm Djura, by the way." said the mothman, his antennas shaking as he chuckled at the whole situation.

"So what'cha playing?"
    "If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley

13. - Top - End - #43
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

"Most of these guys are alright. Please ignore Szymon, he's being a drooling ass today for some reason."

Baird reaches down their cleavage (again, a pocket of their Vestment of Many Styles and Pockets) and pulls out a bottle of moscato which they toss to Nimi.

"Clothes are overrated, but people do seem to have all sorts of hangups around them."

They teasingly boop Cassidea's nose but goodnaturedly wrap a friendly arm round her shoulders.

"I'm Baird. You may have heard of me from Tora. This blushing rose is Cassidea, and the blushing stammerer is Zach. I'm sure the others can introduce themselves without being tongue-tied. We'll be working with Tora clearing the Black Forest, as Daria said. You going to be involved at all?"

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Luka's House
    Umbria, Frontieria
    Daria

"Yes, I see," Luka says. As Daria had finished speaking, his eyes moved to meet Tora's. "Alright, come on in." Luka opens the door more widely and gestures for the Guardians to enter.

"O-oh," Lahala stammers. She looks upset.

"We'll be discussing our situation in my office, Lahala. If you would be so kind, please finish preparing tonights meal, I think it might be too late for my risotto, but I'm sure you can salvage food I didn't manage to ruin," Luka says with an impressively charming smile. Lahala replies with a weaker smile.

"Same place, right?" Tora asks rhetorically, heading up the stairs in the living room to the second floor.

Once the three are assembled, Luka closes and locks to the door to his office. It's a simple room, with a small couch, a desk with a laptop, a rolling chair, a filing cabinet, and a large book shelf full of esoteric texts related to Luka's work. There is a painting on the wall depicting spiders spinning webs while a fox watches intently.

"How much should I tell her?" Luka asks Tora.

"Depends on how much she wants to know," Tora says, flopping onto the couch, which is much too small for the very tall catfolk.

Umbria, Frontieria
    Daria, Djura, Krassis, Cassidea, Baird, Szymon, Zachary

"I'm Nimi, nice ta meetcha" the girl says, catching the Moscato. She tries to open it with her teeth, but that quickly gives up. "So like I normally do whatever I want when I play games. It's like what I do in my free time so I don't want have to deal with other people's ****, ya know. Like whatever's going on with Szymon guy. He's givin' me the creeps, is he possessed or something?" She opens the moscato properly, and pulls a red plastic cup that seemed clean enough off a cushion next to her, pouring some of the sweet wine into it. "I'm just playing some Baseknight. Hopefully, I'll be goin' with you guys and the big cat, but I dunno if she'll want me around. She can be kinda moody and broody."

Nimi sees Zach retreat into the corner and smirks. "Do you want try seeing on purpose?" she says, pulling at the hem of her shirt.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.