Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 69: Nice.

[Riftline]

"If night somehow comes early then you had better run," Fenris insists. "Like I told Hector earlier the most I can do when the wolf comes out is point myself in a direction and hope for the best. Everything seems like prey when I'm like that. I'm not rational. I'm... hungry."

Like she could drink an ocean of blood and not burst.

"And... uh... I can still use magika. When I'm a werewolf. Which I'm pretty sure shouldn't even be possible. There have been stories. The winter-wolf of Whiterun hold. Every Nord dreams about the bards composing songs about them but this is NOT what I had in mind. I'm pretty sure the Companions have a bounty on the winter-wolf's head."

Honestly it is a minor miracle that she never got caught. Few close calls, though.

Fenris taps her fingers together awkwardly.

"I... I wouldn't mind helping. With your, uh, shadow problem. It's interesting from a theoretical standpoint. But if the sun starts going down..."

A beat.

"Oh Talos' mercy I'm in the middle of a city aren't I? Finding somewhere secluded will be hard..."

[Metropolis Square]

"Ooh, I like it!" Morning Glory cheers.

She's already in a dress.

A pretty green and bronze one that matches mimics her coat and mane really nicely. A cute little cloche is perched on her head. Seems she moves fast.

"Try twirling! I want to see you twirl."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riftline]

Hector blinks.
    ”I mean...Hector can hold down a big wolf pretty well. Being a big dog. And more importantly, I can just buy a tranq gun for if night comes. Really.
    Actually how do you function if you never sleep? Sorry, not the point.”
    he shakes his head. Just because he isn’t a mage doesn’t mean he can’t ask silly questions too!
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Metropolis Square

Morning Glory's enthusiasm is a bit infectious. Jade twirls energetically, sending the waves in the fabric flowing around her legs. It does look really nice. Should she just get this one? That seems to be a question for Morning Glory. "What do you think? Should I get this one?" Or should she try something else?
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Troll in the Playground

[Riftline]

Beth considers saying something about werewolves being asleep while their shadows take over, but she's hardly an expert.

"Sounds like you've been dealing with it for a long time. I guess your shadow is usually okay just hunting for, 'regular animals?'"

She's clearly talking to Fenris here, but still calls her affliction a shadow. She does not offer to unpack her terminology nor the out-of-place scare quotes.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-08-03 at 11:51 PM.
    Ajax, Nexusites, Shun.

5. - Top - End - #1325

[Riftline]

"Tanq gun?" Fenris echoes. "I'm not familiar with that term. And... honestly depending on how he's connected to you hurting your familiar might hurt you, too. You don't have any formal training in Conjuration, do you?"

At the other questions, though-

"Oh, I thought I explained that already. If I'm asleep the wolf wakes up. But only at night. Whatever I'm doing as the wolf feel like a dream. Except for the part with all the blood when I wake up in the morning."

That's pretty lousy.

"I've tried sleeping during the day and staying up all night but the wolf still comes out eventually. That means I'm just awake and aware when I go berserk. If I'm awake when the wolf comes out I can at least point myself at a ruin full of bandits or something."

That explains the question about what she hunts!

Just normal animals?

"Haha... n-no. Not just normal animals. I wish."

[Metropolis Square]

It's always for the best when enthusiasm is contagious.

If it isn't contagious then it's usually just grating and no one likes that.

"I really like that one, but there are a bunch of other really nice outfits here, too,"
    Morning Glory reasons. "But that one's pretty much your colors, isn't it?"

True enough! It's the only blue and green swing-skirt in the shop. Most of them come in red skirts with white tops or red skirts with black tops. That seems to be a pretty popular color combination.

"Once you've decided we'll have to check out some shoes next. They don't sell shoes here."

Dresses only. Very sad.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

Jade looks around the shop again. Morning Glory is right. This one has much better colors than the other options. "I'll take this one," She says to the shopkeep, going back into the changing room to take it off so she can check out. She wouldn't want to wear it out and get it dirty.

My Nexus characters

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

Riftline

Hector smiles bashfully.
    ”My only formal training is in literary analysis. But a tranq gun is a little thing that shoots darts full of a sleeping agent. I could put the wolf asleep if we loaded it with enough. And maybe got a silver tip...” It would be quite the strain on his wallet. But it beats being mauled.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Troll in the Playground

[Riftline]

"That doesn't really sound sustainable," says Beth regarding the tranquilizers, stating the obvious. "If we don't find a permanent solution, it's only a matter of time before someone forces one on you, legally or not."

She thinks for a moment, but she has no ideas besides the psychotropic one. She picks out her phone and adds a couple more texts about Fenris' issue, but no replies yet.

"We'll deal with that if it comes up, I guess." She looks up at the absurd ticker of locations scrolling by above the tram's doors. "Which stop were you waiting for?"
    Ajax, Nexusites, Shun.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Slums - Monroe's]

Even when directly addressed, the woman continues to stare vacantly at some fixed point. Although her watery blue eyes seem disinterested and out of focus, her brow is furrowed as if deep in concentration. It was almost as if she had entered a meditative state of some sort. This was how she maintained dignity in face of the crushing reality all around her. She'd rather fall into the welcoming arms of indifference than remain cognizant of her fate. It was the only way to protect what little may be left of her soul, gods know the city had taken all else that it could have from her.

And now, this policeman had come flashing his badge, tearing her free of the technicolor dreamworld she'd been inhabiting. Gone in an instant were the pastel shades of sunday dresses, gone were the kind words of gentleman callers. Back to the filth, to the absolute travesty of it all. A rude awakening. It broke her heart every time.

She was not pleased, and she makes it quite clear, for rather than entertain the detective's request, she merely spits upon the floor.

There was genuine hatred in her eyes now. It was corrosive - the system had failed her. "Buy something if you want to talk, flatfoot."

"Otherwise... get the hell out of dodge."
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 2020-08-04 at 03:25 AM.
    don't click this

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Aimless Shenanigans

Eao whips the staff upwards. She fires a bolt from it at the first robster, hoping to disintegrate a neat hole in his head, before taking aim at the next one and repeating the process. She fights with mechanical precision.

And Zabb is right. In comparison to Zee and Lapis, Eao has very little empathy for the not so real people around her. She's most interested in getting stronger.

My Nexus characters

11. - Top - End - #1331

[Riftline]

"So like a sleeping potion bolt in a crossbow?" Fenris suggests. That's what she's got context for. Her home setting is pretty lacking in the guns department. "I'll admit I don't know exactly where Hector was going. The Dwemer machine I was tinkering with dropped me into this carriage a few minutes ago. It was full of fishfolk before that wouldn't talk to me."

Or maybe they WERE talking to her and she just couldn't understand Glub.

"You said something about rooms to rent that are reinforced?" Fenris asks. "How... common are those? If lycanthropy is as widespread as you said then there MUST be plenty of them scattered around the city."

That sounds like a better solution to her than getting shot by a poisoned crossbow bolt.

Especially since werewolves are notoriously resistant to poison.

[Aimless Shenanigans]

Oof.

That's pretty brutal, isn't it?

Lapis was thinking about... maybe using her sword to destroy their guns? That would have been cool and flashy! But Eao is just using that Lancer gun to execute them. Ah well. Lapis drifts back into the visible world, leafy pinions spread from her back to keep her aloft. Without word she spears one of the robsters with something like a flaming sword. Then she whirls around and hurls it like a lightning bolt through a second.

With each creep slain reliquaries fill.

At this point there are only two restrained robsters left, not including the ones out of sight in the vault.

"Holy fishsticks we surrender! Nyeh!" gasps one of the robsters. They can tell they're pretty well out-classed. To both Eao and Lapis the villains telekinetically locked up in the air are immediately reclassified from 'creeps' to 'critters'. Non-hostile and therefore not worth the trouble to slay.

"The side-quest isn't done yet,"
    Lapis says as she briefly focuses on her quest-log. 'Stop Robsters' is still active. So is the optional objective of 'rescue hostages'. "I think the ones in the vault are doing something bad."

Should they check on the robsters in the vault, they'll find the snappiest dressed one holding an important looking talismen he just pulled out of a lockbox!

[Metropolis Square]

The dresses shall be paid for without trouble! The tailor will bid our heroes to visit again for any future outfit needs.

Then back to the sidewalk! Morning Glory's hooves clop on the pavement as she continues her dance through the press of the crowd.

"Okay, shoes next," she says brightly. "There are a couple nice places. I think one of them even sells magic shoes."

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riftline]

The train comes to a stop at a small, dirty station.
    "This one, actually." announces Hector, as Hector vanishes into his shadow.
    "Lycanthropy shelters are fairly common after the Blood Moon." he tells Fenris, motioning to the girls as he walks off the train onto the platform.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

"Magic shoes?" Jade asks, incredulous. What would they even do? Make you run faster, or able to climb walls or something? Or maybe something more mundane, like automatic resizing or being able to adjust the height of their heels? It sounds interesting, but at the same time, Jade has some level of distaste for magic, especially since the curse.

My Nexus characters

14. - Top - End - #1334

[Metropolis Square]

"Changing color, change the length of the heels, little things,"
    Morning Glory says. "Bigger things, too. Like making you better at dancing. Or making it impossible to trip."

That last one is probably really popular with old folks.

"I try to avoid the whole magical swag thing. Equestrians are pretty magical all on our own. Usually related to our talent," she says, giving her tail a little flick to indicate the picture of a flower on her haunches. "Mundane shoes are just as well, though! When I wear shoes it's usually the ones with vulcanized rubber soles. Hooves suck on really smooth surfaces, let me tell you. You can do the whole hoof-grip thing but if you aren't paying attention you're probably going to pratfall."

The hazards of being a tiny horse.

"Was there a particular style you wanted to check out?" Morning asks, turning those big eyes up to Jade. "Maybe some heels? You'll probably want shoes just for swing-dancing. Something like a stiletto heel would NOT be fun."

Then comes a sly look.

"Unless you want some new shoes just in general."

Oh no.

Shoe shopping approaches.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

Those are all very useful enchantments for shoes.
    But then Morning Glory makes her sly accusation. Jade responds with a conspiratorial look. "I don't think I have enough, do you?" She has what, two pairs? And although she doesn't know it yet, one is soon to be destroyed.

My Nexus characters

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Troll in the Playground

[Off of the Riftline]

"Hm. That's true," Beth nods, but for whatever reason she doesn't seem entirely happy about the shelters either.

She adjusts her bag on her shoulder and instinctively offers a hand to help Ms. Fenris off of the monorail. This prompts a moment of introspection for Beth. Why did I just do that? Does she seem fragile? Like she'd appreciate that sort of thing? ...well, yeah, she's clearly anxious and I instinctively want to offer whatever kindness she can get right now. Cool, glad we got that sorted, me.
    Ajax, Nexusites, Shun.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Titan in the Playground

[The Slums - Monroe's]

Michalson has been spat on in different ways through his life, so the woman's reaction fazes him only a little. His tone never loses the professionally polite tone.

"I'll just be havin' some tea, please and thank you."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Slums - Monroe's]

The woman at the bar sneers as she writes up the order, passing it along to the kitchen via the ticket wheel there. "Sure you will, flatfoot." In the distance, sirens can be heard. The man reading the newspaper starts to leave, abandoning the paper there. How many hands had it already passed through? "Six dollars, and be quick about it. You're scaring off my best customers."

There's a sigh there, followed by an almost imperceptible frown. Who was she fooling? Monroe's doesn't have best customers, just broke regulars with nowhere else to go. "Now, just what did you want from me again?

A morbidly obese woman pushes through the kitchen door before setting a dirty mug of tea down upon the table. She slides the thing down to the detective, spilling some of its contents.

The roach upon the table seems disturbed.
    don't click this

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Titan in the Playground

[The Slums - Monroe's]

Michalson... drinks the tea. It really is difficult to gross him out. Do the mind-altering drugs he takes for his anti-magic abilities have anything to do with it? Or has he drunk some really awful swill across the planes? Hard to tell.

"At 11:14 PM last night, a woman called our emergency services from this area. She claimed to have information in a case I'm pursuing but refused to identify herself. I need to know if anyone used the phone outside at that time."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [What's Kraken Inside?]

What a strange place, very spooky and mysterious with just a hint of sinister and-

Suzie strides in without paying the slightest bit of attention to the carefully curated atmosphere, the spooked-out secretary, or any of the various signs that all may not quite be right in this place.

There are more important things to worry about than any of that sinister nonsense! Or that silly shuffling noise! Behold! Books! Many many books! She stares up at one long, looming, impossibly-angled bookcase. "Reminds me of the temple architecture." Huh. Well, maybe that explains something.

"And I've told you everything I can about the curse, irrelevant person!" She might actually be serious about that. The exaggerated tales of Suzie's demise might be all Zee is going to get to go on.

"Anyway, enough of that! Minion! Commence reading!" Suzie is definitely not being quiet enough. She sets her staff against a shelf behind her, and all four arm-tentacles swish out to grab four random books, flicking them open each in front of a different eye as she demonstrates her ability to apparently read four books simultaneously.

It is up for debate how well she's actually managing to do that, but it does at least look impressive.

Kraken Open a Book

The wonderfully-crafted aesthetic isn't entirely a lost cause, for it certainly sends a shiver or two down Marina's spine. Maybe it's just thanks to the gilled gal's fishy upbringing; there's not much opportunity for telling spooky stories around a campfire when you live underwater, no matter what certain children's cartoons with remarkable attention to marine biology may tell you.

"U-um, yes mistress!" The poor gal speeds up to keep in time with Suzie and tries not to let her anxiety about her customary brash and careless demeanor show. She peers through the bookshelves and tries to find one that seems like it might be promising before opening and skimming through it.
    Avatar by Gulaghar, thanks so much!

"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtok
    If it'll keep you from linking that abomination ever again, then fine. You're evil enough. You win.

21. - Top - End - #1341

[Kraken Open a Book]

So!

How well do our aquatic friends read Azari? Or maybe Akkadian? Have they brushed up on their Ugaritic or Minoan recently? What about Egyptian hieroglyphics?

If not, then reading the books might be kind of hard.

Or...

Maybe a lot hard.

Since most of them are written in extinct languages that no living person has uttered for millennia.

And if the CAN read them? Then wow! They're going to learn a whole lot about curses! Most of them rituals for cursing gods and demons of the underworld. There's this one snake called Apep who apparently no one likes.

The irrelevant person, meanwhile, watches the goings on.

Irrelevantly.

[Riftline ==> Slums]

Fenris accepts the hand off the train and looks at their surroundings.

"What a crumbling disaster," she summarizes.

What a crumbling disaster indeed!

It's still raining, of course. To which Fenris pulls her hood up. Sheets of water pour off slumping roofs and rotting concrete, pooling in poorly maintained gutters. Somewhere nearby comes a sickly sweet stink as if something had died and gotten lodged just out of sight. Overflowing dumpsters full of refuse sit forlorn and forgotten, rats picking through for the best bits. Someone huddled under the stoop of a boarded up storefront, wrapped in filthy garb, coughs into the cold. There is an intense feeling of hopelessness here.

And of being watched.

Clearly something is wrong.

The destination on the business card that was given to Hector is about four blocks down the street. Surely they can make it that far without anything terrible happening.

[Metropolis Square]

"I have four legs I have piles of shoes,"
    Morning Glory laughs. "Not much in equestrian styles here but we're shopping for you, not for me. How about A Step Above?"

She nods to a rather ritzy looking storefront with a large display window full of elegant, bold, and simply artful women's shoes for all to see. It looks like the sort of place that's going to have shoes in ample supply. Especially if Jade wants to look fancy at her dance.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

Slums

Oh right. Hector had almost forgotten about that. He raises the cheap umbrella he’d gotten from the corner store at the Riftline station.
    ”It’s not very far.” he assures the two women. He’s really not sure why the second one is coming, but he won’t complain about backup.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ogre in the Playground

Jade looks over the display of shoes in the window. "They look nice. Let's do it." She'll walk into the store ahead of Morning Glory this time. Their short conversation has already made Jade think about getting multiple pairs. "I'll need a pair for the dance, maybe a pair of heels, and something's else perhaps? I'll have to take a look," she says as she enters.

My Nexus characters

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Troll in the Playground

[Slumsventure]

Beth didn't think to bring an umbrella. Or a raincoat. It's not an oversight; skating in the rain is usually pretty relaxing. Usually.

She winces at the smell, but shrugs it off when she sees the likely source. It looks like the rats are taking care of whatever it is. The homeless under the eaves also get only a brief glance of consideration. Beth has to pick her battles on this side of town, and she already has one queued up.

If Fenris doesn't have her own rain-management method, Beth tries holding her bag over her head as they walk, but that plan is doomed from the start. If she's taller than the elf, it's not by much, and she risks beaning her with the dangling skates.
    Ajax, Nexusites, Shun.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Slums - Monroe's]

The woman is somewhat surprised at the detective's willingness to put his body to the test. Then again, the bearded man didn't look like he took particularly good care of himself. Besides, what did she care if he got sick? He and his flatfoot friends wouldn't have lifted a finger for her in her time of need, so why should she? The police were all the same.

Onto the drink itself, if it can even be described as such. It's pbviously quite awful - the coffee is cheap, and only lukewarm. The mug hasn't been washed in some time.
    There's a slight film at the top, was that grease or something worse? Drinking it disturbs a thin layer of residue which has settled along the bottom.

There's something at the bottom of the mug. What is that?

It's a used shell casing - a threat, clearly.

--

Despite the poor quality of the beverage, the woman responds in good faith to the detective's line of questioning. Six dollars was six dollars, after all. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure there was, flatfoot." She shrugs and starts to wipe at the stain once again with her grimy washcloth. "Been pouring hard all this week, though - couldn't catch her face in the rain." Was she telling the truth, there? "Might know someone who'd know more, though."

"But I can't quite recall his name, right this moment."
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 2020-08-04 at 11:00 PM.
    don't click this

26. - Top - End - #1346

[Metropolis Square]

Hmm.

No clerk appears to be present at the moment.

Maybe they're in the back?

Absence of clerk aside, the shop is decorated with numerous display tables showing off a variety of styles of shoes. Nearly all women's shoes, as it happens. Dress shoes, business shoes, dancing shoes, casual shoes, even sports shoes. But all of them have an immediately obvious air of elegance. It looks like there IS a selection of men's shoes in the back, but it's comparatively small and stocked mostly with brown and black leather shoes. There's also a 'bargain bin' of sorts, a table stocked with shoes from last season that are all out of style. Sure you could buy some of those at a discount if didn't mind being passe.

Morning Glory follows Jade in, eyeing the collection of footwear that absolutely won't fit her.

But that's fine!

She's mostly here to support her friend.

The question is, what variety is Jade going to check out first?

[Slums]

Honestly there's no particular reason for either of the women to be here but that's Nexus serendipity for you.

And Fenris has her cloak! She also has-

She holds up one hand, a crystalline azure glow twisting between her fingers along with what can only be described as a sparkling sound. And now above her? A curved disc of magical force! The rain makes little poofs of swirling magika wherever it strikes the barrier. Which, considering how hard it's raining, means the the surface of the umbrella is a swirling aurora of dancing lights.

Well!

That's an answer isn't it?

She lifts her second hand and the barrier doubles in size, leaving enough room for Beth to huddle under it.

"Beats using your bag to stay dryish," Fenris remarks.

Very true!

And as said by Hector, it isn't far.

The building they're looking for is, or was, a tenement house of sorts. But it looks like the top floors suffered some pretty serious fire damage at some point in the past. The ground floor and basement levels, however, appear to be intact.

Judging from the hand-made sign hanging above the basement entrance this is a vacuum repair shop. Judging from the general state of things, business must not be great.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

Slums

Hector smiles. Magic is cool. He just wishes his wasn’t so...unethical. And apparently suicidal, if what the Watcher said was true. This is the last chance to back out, but he can’t think of any other options, so he heads into the store unless one of the girls stops him.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Ogre in the Playground

Which to try first?
    Jade owns casual shoes, so that's unnecessary. She needs dancing shoes, but dress shoes could be fun. And the bargain bin could hold plenty of options, but she should maybe save it for later. She really does want to try out a pair of heels though. In the end, she decides on indulging herself first. There's plenty of time left before the dance. She goes to the display of high heeled dress shoes, and looks over what's available. Maybe Morning Glory can make a recommendation, or maybe she'll just have to try something herself.

My Nexus characters

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Eao whips the staff upwards. She fires a bolt from it at the first robster, hoping to disintegrate a neat hole in his head, before taking aim at the next one and repeating the process. She fights with mechanical precision.

And Zabb is right. In comparison to Zee and Lapis, Eao has very little empathy for the not so real people around her. She's most interested in getting stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    Oof.

That's pretty brutal, isn't it?

Lapis was thinking about... maybe using her sword to destroy their guns? That would have been cool and flashy! But Eao is just using that Lancer gun to execute them. Ah well. Lapis drifts back into the visible world, leafy pinions spread from her back to keep her aloft. Without word she spears one of the robsters with something like a flaming sword. Then she whirls around and hurls it like a lightning bolt through a second.

With each creep slain reliquaries fill.

At this point there are only two restrained robsters left, not including the ones out of sight in the vault.

"Holy fishsticks we surrender! Nyeh!" gasps one of the robsters. They can tell they're pretty well out-classed. To both Eao and Lapis the villains telekinetically locked up in the air are immediately reclassified from 'creeps' to 'critters'. Non-hostile and therefore not worth the trouble to slay.

"The side-quest isn't done yet,"
    Lapis says as she briefly focuses on her quest-log. 'Stop Robsters' is still active. So is the optional objective of 'rescue hostages'. "I think the ones in the vault are doing something bad."

Should they check on the robsters in the vault, they'll find the snappiest dressed one holding an important looking talismen he just pulled out of a lockbox!

[Aimless Shenanigans]

Once the robsters surrender, Zabb lets them fall to the ground. "Don't try anything funny, or else." While he's all too willing to smite the unrepentantly evil, he's also merciful. As long as they try nothing, they have little to fear. "I'll handle the hostages, Lapis, both of you go deal with the vault immediately! Hurry!"

His wings sprout out of his back and he glows, so the hostages know he's an angel and here to help. "Follow me, everyone, someone call the police." He slices with his sword, and any bindings they have come loose.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-08-05 at 11:22 AM.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Aimless Shenanigans

The instant the robsters are reclassified as critters, Eao lowers her weapon. No point in wasting time shooting them. Eao then drifts out of space to arrive moments later outside the vault. She isn't going to waste time talking, just fire at the leader as soon as she can take aim. Being in the form of a human woman, wearing a black and white dress, low heels, and glasses, and carrying a staff, she probably looks like some sort of wizard.

My Nexus characters