Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: question on PMs

1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Default question on PMs

If I sent a private message to two people, and one of them has a full in-box, does the message go to the person who had room or just fail to send to anybody?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: question on PMs

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    If I sent a private message to two people, and one of them has a full in-box, does the message go to the person who had room or just fail to send to anybody?
    I believe it fails to send to both party members.
    Because it's checking against the full mailbox and saying it can't send, for one of the people.
    Need a character background written up? I'd be happy to write one up for you! Now with over 150 character backgrounds written! How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated, if you're so inclined! <3

Check out my 5e Module The Secret of Havenfall Manor over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: question on PMs

To answer my own question, I got some confirmation that it fails to send at all.

I PMed two people (let's say Players A & B) as part of a PbP game. Failed since Player A's box was full. I was able to ask Player B if they got it and they did not.