Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: New Order: Rise of the Villains (M&M Recruiting) [Closed to New Interest]

I'd need to finish writing my char up, but I'd be up for it.
    My Homebrew:
    Pathfinder - The Demonologist
    Pathfinder - The Runeseer

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Default Re: New Order: Rise of the Villains (M&M Recruiting) [Closed to New Interest]

Also up for it.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isnít D&D, flaming the troll doesnít help either.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Point View Post
    So, I totally forgot about this since the forums were down for so long. That's my bad.

I would still be up for running this if those of you who applied are still interested. I am even willing to attempt moving the game to discord in order to facilitate a more mature game. Although I have never really used discord, so I'm not sure how to go about doing that.
    Oh, cool. I'm still up for this game! I think my character is complete, even, though its been a bit.

Discord is pretty straightforward - I'd be happy to help setting up a server (or I could set one up for us and we could edit it according to our needs and whims as we go along).

4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

I would need to finish up my character's complications and background but I would still be interested.

I have also never used Discord. Is it live chat? I feel like that might be a problem getting everyone together at the same time to play. I work 3rd shift, so I'm usually up when everyone else is asleep.
    But this is an adventure!! I demand financial reward for acts of homicide!!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchy View Post
    I would need to finish up my character's complications and background but I would still be interested.

I have also never used Discord. Is it live chat? I feel like that might be a problem getting everyone together at the same time to play. I work 3rd shift, so I'm usually up when everyone else is asleep.
    You can use Discord as a live text chat, but its not necessary. Everything said is kept and you can see it even if you were offline at the time, so it's easy to use Discord for PbP. In addition, you can set it up to split your server into sections, so you can have IC, OOC, a character sheet log, game/world info, and all of that stuff all separate. The functionality is honestly much better than GitP can offer.

Also, while there is a discord app, its not even necessary - you can access it through a browser as well. That's how I use it.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2020-03-31 at 12:45 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I would still be interested in playing this, although I'd like to make a few alterations to my character.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Gifts View Post
    Well, I go by Annatar on one or two other places.
    You're going to have one hell of a time proposing.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Also still interested. I made a Discord channel people can join, once started I can hand control over to the GM.

https://discord.gg/mfWrfH
    Zenithbold-Bard by Lord Raziere | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Also still interested. I made a Discord channel people can join, once started I can hand control over to the GM.

https://discord.gg/mfWrfH
    I am actually working with AmberVael on setting up a discord.

But thank you

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

I think that invite link expired, so here's a new one that won't expire: https://discord.gg/gyQNf7c
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2020-04-03 at 11:10 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah I'm still down for this.
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."