Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: Scp-914

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Scp-914

This is a game based off of the fictional SCP universe, and specifically the item SCP-914. It is similar to the vending machine game, in that you input something into a machine and get a result in return. SCP-914 has a booth labeled “intake” and a booth labeled “output”, with copper tubes spanning between them. The variation is that the machine has 5 settings you can switch between: rough, coarse, 1:1, fine, and very fine. For information on what these settings do, visit SCP-914’s official entry in the SCP Foundation database here. To add to the experiment log, you first give a result to the previous poster’s input, factoring in the setting. Then you input your own item with a setting of your choice.

There are more guidelines to adding to the experiment log that I’m not really qualified to list off, so I’ll provide a link to them instead. Please read these before posting for optimal experience! (You don’t have to follow the format in those guidelines, but you can if you like.)

I’ll start this off by inserting a plain old red apple on “fine”.
    Last edited by Samba Mentality; 2020-01-13 at 07:25 PM.

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. This is a social experiment.

DEGENERATION 94: Copy this into your sig and subtract 1 from the degeneration when you first see it. This is an antisocial experiment.

Check out my artwork here!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Scp-914

You receive a red apple in a perfect cube shape. It's embossed with the text: "Apples™, now 83% more Stackable™!"

I insert an iphone on "rough".

@V: Edited to conform to SCP-914 rules
    Last edited by TinyMushroom; 2020-01-13 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom View Post
    You receive a red sippy cup embossed with an apple symbol and filled with apple juice.

Oh shoot! Upon further research I have found that SCP-914 is only capable of releasing products with conservation of mass! Sorry I didn’t know that earlier, TinyMushroom! I’ll put the extended guidelines found on the SCP Foundation website in the first post.

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. This is a social experiment.

DEGENERATION 94: Copy this into your sig and subtract 1 from the degeneration when you first see it. This is an antisocial experiment.

Check out my artwork here!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

You get a fully functioning iphone with a cracked screen.

ADDENDUM: After placing the iphone in a bag for archival storage, the bag was sliced open almost immediately. It seems these screen cracks are viciously sharp.

Scratch testing reveals that they're capable of marking substances rated up to an 8.8 on the Mohs hardness scale.

I insert a DVD containing a copy of the Giant In the Playground forum software and database and set it to Very Fine.
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES