Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Who's Your Favourite Super Smash Bros. Fighter?

My favourite Super Smash Bros. fighter is Ness. I like to spam PK Fire and finished the other fighters off with a smash attack or his throws. I don't care if he's a bottom tier fighter. I can still beat everybody with his moves. Who's your favourite Super Smash Bros. fighter?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Smash Bros. Fighter?

To play? Depends on the game.

In Smash Ultimate, I'm no longer sure of a single favorite, so my top 5 in no particular order: Joker, Banjo & Kazooie, Ike, Palutena, Pokémon Trainer.
    In Smash 4, it was King Dedede. Though Bayonetta gave him a run for his money after she released. (I only she weren't nerfed into the ground in Ultimate, she might still be up there... )
    In Brawl, Lucas.
    In Melee, Marth.
    In the original, Captain Falcon.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

"We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

.....hard question.

I don't remember if I had a favorite in the original or in Melee, though I'm pretty I played a lot of Captain Falcon in both. Brawl.....I dunno either? I liked a lot of Meta Knight back then. Smash 4, I think was when they added in mii fighters so I liked gunner, but now its like...

a toss up between: Jigglypuff, Daisy/Peach, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Luigi, Fox McCloud, sometimes I like using something like Roy or Marth/Lucina. sometimes I like Bowser Jr.

but my most recent one is Jigglypuff and I've done more work to actually master that one than anyone else, simply because she is so interesting, different and pulling off Rest on enemies is so satisfying, especially when you get KOs with it. perhaps one day when I have other people to play with I'll laugh evilly while making people suffer with Jigglypuff, it won't happen but I can dream.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 25!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Gaaaaanoooondoooooorrf.

I stuck with him through the dark ages of Brawl, I'll never give up on my boy.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Best boi Kirby since the N64. Really love his ability to nom other fighters to copy their abilities, multiple jumps, and falling as a rock/brick over other's heads never gets old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Gaaaaanoooondoooooorrf.

I stuck with him through the dark ages of Brawl, I'll never give up on my boy.
    Rynjin is a dragon of commitment. I'm impressed.

In Melee, Ganondorf and Sheik.
    In Brawl, I switched to Ike.
    In 4, I stayed Ike.
    In Ultimate, I stayed Ike.

I really like Ike. I will play as just about any character, but I find myself enjoying Ike the most. Ahh Ike...
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ