Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: BSF: Red Sun Rising(OOC)

Pip also can't speak goblin, unfortunately -- and, worse, I'm thinking his expert Deception(Bluff) and Persuasion skills will be of no use if the goblins have no idea what he's saying So, I don't think Pip will be able to contribute much to a peaceful outcome either. IC I've just posted him desperately trying to smile at the goblins, but that may just get us attacked quicker, haha

@achesst -- no worries at all from my standpoint if you want to have Elakas shoot at the one who spoke with Cassius. Sounds like some good RPing to me, even if it lands the party in a bit of trouble In the immortal words of Conan the Destroyer when he took a similar approach to conflict resolution: "Enough talk!"

Edit:
    @stack -- good point about getting the goblins to bunch up. I'm scratching my head right now trying to figure out how best to do that. They're currently fanning out, so we need to somehow persuade them it's better to stick together. Hmmm...
    Last edited by Estre; Yesterday at 01:13 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Firbolg in the Playground

Elakas will need another set of move silently and hide checks to successfully pull off an ambush.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Alright, let's give this a shot (pun fully intended). I'll roll each twice in case I'm disadvantaged.

Move Silently (stealth)

(1d20+7)[25]
    (1d20+7)[17]

Hide (stealth)

(1d20+7)[18]
    (1d20+7)[10]

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

No OOC objections to opening up a fight - Cassius may be a little cross IC, but it seems like diplomacy isn't going to be viable (dang language barriers!). Maybe we can cause enough chaos to dash in and see if the Lightbringer is being held captive?
    I'm playing Ironsworn, an RPG that you can run solo - and I'm putting the campaign up on GitP!

Most recent update: Chapter 6: Devastation

-----

A worldbuilding project, still work in progress: Reign of the Corven

Most recent update: another look at magic traditions!

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Titan in the Playground

I mean, if I could make a wall of fire or some other meaningful control area to let us get past the front line unopposed, but Bran is pretty much a flamethrower.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    I mean, if I could make a wall of fire or some other meaningful control area to let us get past the front line unopposed, but Bran is pretty much a flamethrower.
    And we're surrounded by forest, the perfect place for a flamethrower. Burn it all to the ground, I say!

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

I think its mostly green wood. If this was autumn after a drought, then yes. Though the downside is angry druids.