Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 534
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    Xykon, pseudonym (SOD)
    Spells: Greater Teleport, Teleport,
    Just to check is there any reason to assume that Xykon has both of these rather then merely 'Greater Teleport' - all he says in 192 is that he warded his tower against Teleportation which doesn't seem firm that he has Teleport (although it might indicate that he has Xykon's Tower Warding Spell - from presumedly before he had Cloister).
    Last edited by dancrilis; 2020-06-29 at 03:05 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #482
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Just to check is there any reason to assume that Xykon has both of these rather then merely 'Greater Teleport' - all he says in 192 is that he warded his tower against Teleportation which doesn't seem firm that he has Teleport (although it might indicate that he has Xykon's Tower Warding Spell - from presumedly before he had Cloister).
    That's a good point. The list of spells O-Chul observed does have one unknown 5th level spell, which Teleport would map well to, as well as being a spell that he would likely not witness Xykon using, so it's very likely that he does have Teleport, but not certain.
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatars by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Spoiler: Avatar collection
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Your bread looks like a rotary phone.
    This right here, is some prime quality culinary critique.

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Just to check is there any reason to assume that Xykon has both of these rather then merely 'Greater Teleport' - all he says in 192 is that he warded his tower against Teleportation which doesn't seem firm that he has Teleport (although it might indicate that he has Xykon's Tower Warding Spell - from presumedly before he had Cloister).
    He does use teleport in SOD, after

    Spoiler: sod
    Show

    killing Fyron Pucebuckle,


    although that was definitely several decades ago.

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    I guess it depends whether we think Xykon upgraded Teleport to Greater Teleport on an even level (i.e. swapped out Teleport for another 5th level spell when he gained Greater Teleport), or whether he kept it for emergencies, in case he was out of 7th-level spell slots and needed to evac. I'm inclined towards the former, but either could be the case. Do we know what level Xykon was at the time of Start of Darkness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maat Mons View Post
    The problem isn't unique to Leadership though. A 19-HD T-rex with the Wild Cohort feat can get a 19-HD T-rex as his lackey. And then it's T-rexes all the way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maat Mons View Post
    "Look, Monk training involves toughening the body with repeated blows. That includes toughening the head with repeated blows to the head. A little brain damage is unavoidable, and I'd thank you not to mock my medical condition."

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by MultitudeMan View Post
    I guess it depends whether we think Xykon upgraded Teleport to Greater Teleport on an even level (i.e. swapped out Teleport for another 5th level spell when he gained Greater Teleport), or whether he kept it for emergencies, in case he was out of 7th-level spell slots and needed to evac. I'm inclined towards the former, but either could be the case. Do we know what level Xykon was at the time of Start of Darkness?
    Depends on which point in SoD, really. While human he was still defeated by Fyron in a battle of straight up magic, and from what I hear half of the Lirian rematch went that well due to his innate lich abilities. By the time he fought Dorukan though, he was literally capable of spamming more than a dozen Energy Drains; by then he'd almost certainly be epic.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvtTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Depends on which point in SoD, really. While human he was still defeated by Fyron in a battle of straight up magic, and from what I hear half of the Lirian rematch went that well due to his innate lich abilities. By the time he fought Dorukan though, he was literally capable of spamming more than a dozen Energy Drains; by then he'd almost certainly be epic.
    Disclaimer: I'm not super familiar with 3rd or 3.5, and I'm relying mainly on the 3.5 srd for my information.

    There's no direct evidence of spells cast during the fight with Fyron, so anything there is pure conjecture.

    During the first fight against Lirian, Xykon attempts to cast Energy Drain, which is a 9th level spell, meaning he must be at least level 18 by then.

    He also casts Soul Bind in the rematch, so he knew a second 9th level spell (unless he retrained mid-level somehow) which would put him at 19 at that point.

    Finally, in the fight against Dorukan, we see him cast a total of 7 spells at 9th level. That can be done by being level 19 with a +13 CHA mod or level 20 with a +9 CHA mod, assuming no items, feats, or other unnamed bonus slots. This is AFAICT why he's classed as CHA 28+ in the first post.

    We know he's Epic by the time he starts casting Cloister, which we only know for sure happened after conquering the Dungeon of Dorukan, but I don't think we can significantly narrow down exactly when he hit Epic. My guess is that it was either the fight against Lirian or the fight against Dorukan that got him there, but that is purely a guess.
    Last edited by Aelyn; 2020-06-30 at 05:37 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Mar 2014

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelyn View Post
    Disclaimer: I'm not super familiar with 3rd or 3.5, and I'm relying mainly on the 3.5 srd for my information.

    There's no direct evidence of spells cast during the fight with Fyron, so anything there is pure conjecture.

    During the first fight against Lirian, Xykon attempts to cast Energy Drain, which is a 9th level spell, meaning he must be at least level 18 by then.

    He also casts Soul Bind in the rematch, so he knew a second 9th level spell (unless he retrained mid-level somehow) which would put him at 19 at that point.

    Finally, in the fight against Dorukan, we see him cast a total of 7 spells at 9th level. That can be done by being level 19 with a +13 CHA mod or level 20 with a +9 CHA mod, assuming no items, feats, or other unnamed bonus slots. This is AFAICT why he's classed as CHA 28+ in the first post.

    We know he's Epic by the time he starts casting Cloister, which we only know for sure happened after conquering the Dungeon of Dorukan, but I don't think we can significantly narrow down exactly when he hit Epic. My guess is that it was either the fight against Lirian or the fight against Dorukan that got him there, but that is purely a guess.
    Celia thinks Xykon cast Cloister while in the dungeon of Dorukan. Not immediately though, so perhaps he only hit epic levels after moving in?

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebbster View Post
    Celia thinks Xykon cast Cloister while in the dungeon of Dorukan. Not immediately though, so perhaps he only hit epic levels after moving in?
    Som.. that would be after he conquered the Dungeon of Dorukan then, like I said.

  9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    That seems like a bad reason for cha 28+ considering another explanation is he was just a higher level.

  10. - Top - End - #490
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    That seems like a bad reason for cha 28+ considering another explanation is he was just a higher level.
    He needs to have CHA 28+ to cast seven level 9 spells at level 20, and spell slots don't progress at epic levels, so being a higher level wouldn't help. He'd need some sort of feat or magic item that gave him bonus level 9 spell slots, and I'm not sure if those even exist.

  11. - Top - End - #491
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Or he could use higher level slots. Once you take Improved Spell Capacity you get bonus spell slots for that level as well, after all.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvtTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Or he could use higher level slots. Once you take Improved Spell Capacity you get bonus spell slots for that level as well, after all.
    That would be a feat I didn't know about! If he was at least level 21 when he fought Dorukan and then at least level 23 when he cast Cloister, he could have a CHA below 28 in theory (unless there's something else that confirms it).

    I suspect CHA 28+ is more likely (after allowing for magic items and the Lich template boosting his already-naturally-high CHA), but it's not strictly necessary.
    Last edited by Aelyn; 2020-06-30 at 07:16 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelyn View Post
    I suspect CHA 28+ is more likely (after allowing for magic items and the Lich template boosting his already-naturally-high CHA), but it's not strictly necessary.
    He would also have gotten +3 merely from being old.

    I have no issue with him having Improved Spell Capacity (prefering it as a explanation over the Sudden feats) but CHA 28 is doable for him without any magic items: Level 1: 18 then +3 age, +2 Lich, +5 from levels.

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelyn View Post
    That would be a feat I didn't know about! If he was at least level 21 when he fought Dorukan and then at least level 23 when he cast Cloister, he could have a CHA below 28 in theory (unless there's something else that confirms it).

    I suspect CHA 28+ is more likely (after allowing for magic items and the Lich template boosting his already-naturally-high CHA), but it's not strictly necessary.
    Well, Maximised Energy Drain is a twelfth-level spell - Energy Drain is ninth level, and Maximise adds three. So he needs to have taken ISC at least three times by #652 (and have the levels to do so).

  15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Well, Maximised Energy Drain is a twelfth-level spell - Energy Drain is ninth level, and Maximise adds three. So he needs to have taken ISC at least three times by #652 (and have the levels to do so).
    Assuming he does not have non-epic methods of reducing the metamagic costs, the minimum level is Sorcerer 26.

    Honestly I donít want that to be the case even if it probably is. I mean... thatís just too high level. CR is imprecise at best yeah, but combined with his many resistances and immunities, Iím not sure if the Order can defeat him at all, period.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvtTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Assuming he does not have non-epic methods of reducing the metamagic costs, the minimum level is Sorcerer 26.

    Honestly I donít want that to be the case even if it probably is. I mean... thatís just too high level. CR is imprecise at best yeah, but combined with his many resistances and immunities, Iím not sure if the Order can defeat him at all, period.
    I've always been convinced he's 26+ from the Dorukan fight (and probably hasn't gone up levels since his effective level is now waaay to high to meaningfully get experience from most stuff) exactly because of maximised energy drain. There are several ways to get that, either making metamagic cheaper or higher level spell slots. But there's no way to do it without multiple epic feats in 3.5

    Xykon was always a CR far beyond the capabilities of the Order of the Stick. This is an epic, career-spanning quest for Roy, and most of the others, so although that breaks the game appropriate threat levels, this isn't just a game to the Order. They're doing this not because they are the best people for the job, but because throughout, they have been the only people for the job.

  17. - Top - End - #497
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by chrestomancy View Post
    I've always been convinced he's 26+ from the Dorukan fight (and probably hasn't gone up levels since his effective level is now waaay to high to meaningfully get experience from most stuff) exactly because of maximised energy drain. There are several ways to get that, either making metamagic cheaper or higher level spell slots. But there's no way to do it without multiple epic feats in 3.5
    Sudden Maximise or a Greater Metamagic Rods (Maximize) would allow it.

    I don't particularly like those answers but they don't require epic feats.

  18. - Top - End - #498
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelyn View Post
    Finally, in the fight against Dorukan, we see him cast a total of 7 spells at 9th level. That can be done by being level 19 with a +13 CHA mod or level 20 with a +9 CHA mod, assuming no items, feats, or other unnamed bonus slots. This is AFAICT why he's classed as CHA 28+ in the first post.
    There is another way. There's the Versatile Spellcaster feat you can take whereby you sacrifice two spells of the level lower to cast a spell e.g. Xykon would sacrifice two 8th level spells to cast a 9th level spell. So to cast seven 9th level spells, Xykon only needs Versatile Spellcaster, Cha 19, and 19 levels of sorceror (four base spells plus three from sacrificed 8th level slots).

    I mentioned this feat in a previous thread here. A criticism to which I forgot to respond - or maybe my response got eaten in the ether - was that it comes from Races of the Dragon, but given that we've had dragon-based individuals like Girard Draketooth and Enor, I think that has been covered.

    Xykon does have room for another feat.

    I would like to see Xykon's entry modified to

    Sorceror 19+ (21+ total levels)

    and

    Cha 19+ / 28+ (casts seven 9th level spells in one combat, SOD, figures are with and without Versatile Spellcaster feat)

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Well, Maximised Energy Drain is a twelfth-level spell - Energy Drain is ninth level, and Maximise adds three. So he needs to have taken ISC at least three times by #652 (and have the levels to do so).
    We've done this several times before. There are Sudden Metamagic feats. There's the Ultimate Magus prestige class. But I happen to agree that he's around level 26 because that works for his casting of Superb Dispelling without magic items. I did the maths here. TLDR: Xykon is level 27 plus or minus his Int bonus, with a minimum of level 23. Level 27 also allows him three picks of Improved Spell Capacity which would give him one 12th level spell. He would need a CHA of 34+ to get more than one.

  20. - Top - End - #500
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebbster View Post
    Celia thinks Xykon cast Cloister while in the dungeon of Dorukan. Not immediately though, so perhaps he only hit epic levels after moving in?
    He was almost certainly epic before, and I think even before dying. Dorukan created Cloister and the headband for it. Xykon had to figure it out before he could cast it himself. That's what the delay is, I believe.
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatars by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!

    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Spoiler: Avatar collection
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Your bread looks like a rotary phone.
    This right here, is some prime quality culinary critique.

  21. - Top - End - #501
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
    We've done this several times before. There are Sudden Metamagic feats. There's the Ultimate Magus prestige class. But I happen to agree that he's around level 26 because that works for his casting of Superb Dispelling without magic items. I did the maths here. TLDR: Xykon is level 27 plus or minus his Int bonus, with a minimum of level 23. Level 27 also allows him three picks of Improved Spell Capacity which would give him one 12th level spell. He would need a CHA of 34+ to get more than one.
    Yeah, I knew that specific spell had generated a lot of discussion, that's why I was only looking at his historical levels - the position as at the start of the story.

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Does Metamagic Specialist(Necromancy) work as well? Might reduce the required spell slot level, dunno.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvtTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    He was almost certainly epic before, and I think even before dying. Dorukan created Cloister and the headband for it. Xykon had to figure it out before he could cast it himself. That's what the delay is, I believe.
    The time spent depends on the DC of the spell (ELH p 88-89). Strictly spoeaking it depends upon the GP cost of the spell but that depends upon the DC.

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Jasdoif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oregon, USA

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
    There's the Ultimate Magus prestige class.
    Eh, Ultimate Magus is a mess. I mean in general, but also specifically here: the level cap for applying metamagic using the other set of slots for the adjustment is half the class level; so to apply this to ninth-level spells, that'd take 18 levels...requiring Xykon to be level 28 to take eight levels of epic progression (and also that the epic extrapolation is actually accepted, which may not be the safest bet in the world).
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas

  25. - Top - End - #505
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasdoif View Post
    Eh, Ultimate Magus is a mess. I mean in general, but also specifically here: the level cap for applying metamagic using the other set of slots for the adjustment is half the class level
    You are correct, but I was speaking in general terms and level 28 is not unreasonable for Xykon anyway.

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    Durkon Allotrope Thundershield
    Feats: Extend Spell or Sudden Extend

    Elan
    Feats: Still Spell.

    Vaarsuvius
    Feats:Empower Spell, Extend Spell, Maximize Spell (SSDT), Quicken Spell
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    Xykon
    Feats: Maximize Spell or Sudden Maximize, Still Spell or Sudden Still,

    Tsukiko
    Feats: Quicken Spell.

    Hilgya Firehelm & Kudzu
    Feats: Empower Spell.

    Pompey
    Feats: Silent Spell, Still Spell.

    Zz'dtri
    Feats: Silent Spell, Empower Spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    Malack
    Feats: Quicken Spell.
    Should we apply a consistent standard on listing Sudden Metamagic with non-Sudden Metamagic feats - i.e either list both or list one and link to a page the rules out Sudden feats.

    For instance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    Redcloak
    Feats: Extend Spell.
    This entry could be updated to:
    Feats: Extend Spell.
    As he clearly casts the spell more then once there so we can discount Sudden Extend.
    Last edited by dancrilis; 2020-06-30 at 05:43 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Elan has Still Spell? Huh.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvtTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2020

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    Does Metamagic Specialist(Necromancy) work as well? Might reduce the required spell slot level, dunno.
    Xykon would have needed to be level 19 v.s Lirian to use two level 9 spells. I don't buy the "he learned soul bind after turning into a Lich" as plausible. You don't gain XP from losing a fight, and he already had the soul bind gem on him.

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Troll in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSoon View Post
    Xykon would have needed to be level 19 v.s Lirian to use two level 9 spells. I don't buy the "he learned soul bind after turning into a Lich" as plausible. You don't gain XP from losing a fight, and he already had the soul bind gem on him.
    I mean regarding his max level. If that works he might be able to cast Maximized Energy Drain with a slot lower than 12th level.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.


    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvtTropes page!


    Extended signature here.

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Class and Level Geekery XVII - When you Wish upon a Stat...

    Do we have a body weight for Elan - he is able to lift his own weight single handed with other items, so that might impact his strenght as above average.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •